Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
navtalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:50:53 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:17:06 PM

Man, great to see this day come but I still have to laugh reading through this thread.  People pumping the thoughts of a dollar and ten dollar NAV in the very near future, I notice the people saying this are the ones holding a million plus lol.  So what you're saying is your gonna be a millionaire in a few days hah.....let's come back to reality, that's one hell of a let down coming from you guys expecting to make a million dollars in the coming weeks.

There has been more sillyness in this thread than common sense and reality.
All the markets are running on disabled wallets and NAV's are not flowing between exchanges or NavajoCoin wallets and Anon it NOT Released yet.
Many are waiting to see a working ANON to make a move.
But you new all that correct? Remember last hard fork the same thing occurred.

Dont Worry we are all on the Edge of our Seats awaiting the Kraken! Cheesy

Not sure what this reply was supposed to mean except to avoid my point.  I too have been here since the beginning, but have been extremely annoyed with this thread, both with the cheerleaders and the fudders.....it's been a complete drama show all the way!!  You guys that have heavily supported this coin the last months have been almost as bad as the fudders....you cream them for coming on here telling their lies and spewing their crap, but you all do the exact same thing on the "positive" side......it's a serious joke to anyone looking in from the outside!

I just want to be clear as I know you hold more than a million coins........I take it from your response and complete "ignore" of the point I was trying to make that you do in fact FULLY believe you will be a millionaire in the next few weeks right?  And you want all these people coming to this thread to buy into the notion they will be able to sell their nav over the next few weeks for a dollar or more a coin right??

Do you REALLY believe this man?!  You do realize that ridiculousness like this on the "hype" side invites MUCH more fud right?  You guys are aiding in people looking at this like a joke JUST AS MUCH as the fudders!!  I said it in here months ago.....you cheerleaders in here spreading your own delusions are hurting this coin as much as the people with their negativity!
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:22:40 PM

Somebody can send me some coins ? sKxJJPGhsQtNnxt8GDd1DeE4n18U2V22wM
My wallet balance = 0 coins Sad

I cant withdrawal coins from bittrex its still pending hard fork. I want to see  how POS working  =)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:26:33 PM

As always, there is FUD, ambiguous posts on the every best coin.
We're on the right way.
d8ncer

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

Do you REALLY believe this man?!  You do realize that ridiculousness like this on the "hype" side invites MUCH more fud right?  You guys are aiding in people looking at this like a joke JUST AS MUCH as the fudders!!  I said it in here months ago.....you cheerleaders in here spreading your own delusions are hurting this coin as much as the people with their negativity!
[/quote]

Well said, and have to agree with you. Hate reading the forum now even with this good news. Always seems over the top one way or the other.

At times I do wonder about the age of some of the forum members  Undecided

Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:35:45 PM

I downloaded the new windows folder, but i get error when i extract the files ant start navajocoin-qt.  Huh

Hello!
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

There is nothing wrong in saying what you believe in and there is allot of people that have been here from the start because they believe
 in this coin is the future crypto currency....anon is the only way to go how we spend are money is nobody  business...anon will  b the way of the future.....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:38:02 PM

Fudders are so great, writing all those long stories about the horrible cryptocoins in the world. Waste of time,hahaha. Please keep ignoring them. Its funny!

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

By the way 1721 views since the 9th of march Cheesy Impressive!
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:40:18 PM

I downloaded the new windows folder, but i get error when i extract the files ant start navajocoin-qt.  Huh

Download the blockchain from the website and unpack that files to %appdata%/navajocoin.  Then it will work for you! And it is much faster
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:43:35 PM

There is nothing wrong in saying what you believe in and there is allot of people that have been here from the start because they believe
 in this coin is the future crypto currency....anon is the only way to go how we spend are money is nobody  business...anon will  b the way of the future.....

You are completely right man, nothing at all in saying what you believe BUT AGAIN, you avoid my question and my point.  Do YOU REALLY believe you are going to be a millionaire in the next few weeks?!?!?!  Is a simple question man....see I don't "believe" you really believe everything you keep saying which makes it cheerleading hype in my book!

I appreciate the fact man that you are a positive person, but you and several others have gone WAY beyond being positive in this thread and whether you realize it or not YOU too have hurt this coin and project.......seriously man, you guys with all these obvious pipe dreams saying were gonna hit mars in 2 weeks.......it's gonna be a dollar tomorrow, ten dollars in 3 weeks.

Be positive but GET REAL is all I am saying!!
tahou

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:46:54 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 09:00:14 PM by tahou

Man, great to see this day come but I still have to laugh reading through this thread.  People pumping the thoughts of a dollar and ten dollar NAV in the very near future, I notice the people saying this are the ones holding a million plus lol.  So what you're saying is your gonna be a millionaire in a few days hah.....let's come back to reality, that's one hell of a let down coming from you guys expecting to make a million dollars in the coming weeks.

There has been more sillyness in this thread than common sense and reality.
All the markets are running on disabled wallets and NAV's are not flowing between exchanges or NavajoCoin wallets and Anon it NOT Released yet.
Many are waiting to see a working ANON to make a move.
But you new all that correct? Remember last hard fork the same thing occurred.

Dont Worry we are all on the Edge of our Seats awaiting the Kraken! Cheesy

Not sure what this reply was supposed to mean except to avoid my point.  I too have been here since the beginning, but have been extremely annoyed with this thread, both with the cheerleaders and the fudders.....it's been a complete drama show all the way!!  You guys that have heavily supported this coin the last months have been almost as bad as the fudders....you cream them for coming on here telling their lies and spewing their crap, but you all do the exact same thing on the "positive" side......it's a serious joke to anyone looking in from the outside!

I just want to be clear as I know you hold more than a million coins........I take it from your response and complete "ignore" of the point I was trying to make that you do in fact FULLY believe you will be a millionaire in the next few weeks right?  And you want all these people coming to this thread to buy into the notion they will be able to sell their nav over the next few weeks for a dollar or more a coin right??

seriously, i'm thankfull for the help, the fast replies and everything but what is written here is totally right.
i believe in navajo, but at the moment i think what we will see is a nice bubble instead of longtime and healthy growth.
if we want to suceed, we should learn from drk how to install a nice and stable infrastructure how have a technology that is superior and understandable.
for example look at blackcoin, where it was and where it is now. just hyping won't help...

and yes, thats the old discussion in the altcoinworld...
but as someone who was mining summercoinv1, i really whould be prod if we can proof that soopy and his team really did the magic to turn a rebranded and doublespendattacked coin to the top of marketcap...
but atm i don't see the possibility or the need to compare our sweet navajos with drk.
if the devs continue with there good work and the community starts to think about solutions instead of photoshopping silly pics, it could be possible one day. i'm also willed to invest time and money, but i personally would like to have the code opensource after published and reviewed, i prefer open communities....

don't get me wrong guys, i'm really thankfull for all the work done, i apreciate the efforts and i believe in this community. but a bigger public means also bigger responsability...

peace!

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:50:49 PM

You are completely right man, nothing at all in saying what you believe BUT AGAIN, you avoid my question and my point.  Do YOU REALLY believe you are going to be a millionaire in the next few weeks?!?!?!  Is a simple question man....see I don't "believe" you really believe everything you keep saying which makes it cheerleading hype in my book!

I appreciate the fact man that you are a positive person, but you and several others have gone WAY beyond being positive in this thread and whether you realize it or not YOU too have hurt this coin and project.......seriously man, you guys with all these obvious pipe dreams saying were gonna hit mars in 2 weeks.......it's gonna be a dollar tomorrow, ten dollars in 3 weeks.

Darkcoin have reached to 0.03 BTC within 2 months, we are the same situation and we can do it again because NAVAJO has innovative tech, this is the power, and has nothing to do with the number of total coins or other things.
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:53:26 PM

Darkcoin have reached to 0.03 BTC within 2 months, we are the same situation and we can do it again because NAVAJO has innovative tech, this is the power, and has nothing to do with the number of total coins or other things.

Oh Yes and did we see what bitcoin and litecoin did in nov/dec 2013 in ...what 2 or 3 weeks!!!
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:54:09 PM

Download the blockchain from the website and unpack that files to %appdata%/navajocoin.  Then it will work for you! And it is much faster

I did, but i still get error.

Angry

Hello!
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:05:14 PM

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:05:57 PM

I did, but i still get error.

Angry

PLEASE GO TO YOUR SUMMERCOINV2 APPDATA, COPY EVERYTHING, THEN PASTE IT ALL IN YOUR NAVAJOCOIN APPDATA FILE.

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:36:27 PM

I never said that would b millionaire in a week and sure lots of people are sating high numbers everybody is excited in this world anything is possible  nobody nose what price will Navajo go to no matter what happen i will b happy .........i am already happy to see where we are and it never hurts to dream that what make this world go round without dream there is nothing ........you dream of what you want so will everyone else will do to...... from A NAVAJO CHEERLEADER .........

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:47:15 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm with Hasforce on this one. I jumped on this thread one random night less than a month ago and have seen wonderous things from the devs and community. While there is a lot of cheerleading going on in here, I think it is warranted. We are on the forefront of the forum, and the markets, and spreading the word. All with positivity, and a dream in our pockets. I think that what you envision is the reality you live in, and if you think big then big things will happen. Even if they dont, at least you got into it with a good mindset and gave it your best.

Keep believing brothers, America's first black president won on a campaign of Hope..and  not that we need much of it if the technology is what they say it is. Hard work, positivity, and we will see ourselves triumph. Its going to be epic you guys ready??

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
navtalk

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 10:33:20 PM

All their plans are coming to fruition, It needs the support of all of the community

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

I wrote a 1 Page response then deleted it  Cheesy

You know what guys I have 1 Miilion coins but us so called cheerleaders are foundations members and we shape this coin. What we say gets noticed by the NavajoCoin Development Team and we get informed of all future planning and we have a say , we donate to the running of the faucet , donate to the development team , paid the foundation fees , created NavajoCoin.Slack.Com and moderate it , create the banner ads , try to give a fast response to trouble shooting, rally the community with all manner of things to cut the story short.
You know what, I could have sat back and just relaxed and today I would have around 1.5 million coins maybe more.

Now the response to Price. Are we going to be millionaires and we are cheer-leading the price will be $1,$5,$10 in 1 week , 2 weeks, 3 weeks.
Brother Lets US dream and Let me Dream Big . Don't shoot us down. That's what keeps me motivated and makes me wanting to keep doing better and for others to keep doing better for this particular Cryto Currency NavajoCoin.

Brother we have shown we have the Patience and yeah of course it's not going to happen overnight we get that 2! But maybe it will nobody's knows the future.

Last but not least everyone needs to look after there investment in NavajoCoin and have a Goal for NavajoCoin and help shape its future . I look after my investment and so I promote it and at the base of it all is the
NavajoCoin Development Team who are the best coders in the world and the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Releasing very very very Soon! Nothing Less  Cheesy

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: