Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
your_good_broker

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

I agree.  Lets focus on a rough time table for anonymous transactions for NAV.  I wonder if it can be completed before March 2015.
It could be completed sooner, even before December 2014, But DEV team should be careful about announcing timelines.

That's true - we don't want to announce the release date before we have our technology fully ready. That kind of system is a complicated task and nobody wants to see any unexpected delays etc. That's why when we will announce Anon release date - it will be final date, without any possibility of delay Wink
Hope You're having a great Thursday Navajo Coin Community!
Cheers Smiley

Hi,

I totally agree and undestand that! But can you ask soopy if its possible for him to place some regular posts here on how he is doing with it. I mean so we can see what he is working on and how far the progress is.

cheers

Robin

Sure, I will share Your suggestion with him.
Best wishes Wink

+1 - talk or even approximate in % of the progress of work - investors are waiting for it guys. and im a top50 so i can also demand some info Smiley the timeline on the website is actual?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

I agree.  Lets focus on a rough time table for anonymous transactions for NAV.  I wonder if it can be completed before March 2015.
It could be completed sooner, even before December 2014, But DEV team should be careful about announcing timelines.

That's true - we don't want to announce the release date before we have our technology fully ready. That kind of system is a complicated task and nobody wants to see any unexpected delays etc. That's why when we will announce Anon release date - it will be final date, without any possibility of delay Wink
Hope You're having a great Thursday Navajo Coin Community!
Cheers Smiley

Hi,

I totally agree and undestand that! But can you ask soopy if its possible for him to place some regular posts here on how he is doing with it. I mean so we can see what he is working on and how far the progress is.

cheers

Robin

Sure, I will share Your suggestion with him.
Best wishes Wink

+1 - talk or even approximate in % of the progress of work - investors are waiting for it guys. and im a top50 so i can also demand some info Smiley the timeline on the website is actual?
Are you really a newbie  Cheesy?

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

Hello everyone, please rest assured that we are tirelessly working on this coin's development.

I was literally up till 5am on a work night finishing the beta client for release, so I hope you can understand that I have taken couple days rest after the beta launch.

Despite that, last night after I got home from my day job, I completed one of the node scripts of the anon network and we will begin our internal testing on that part shortly. One step closer.

While we are testing that, I am going to resume work on the client and fix the bugs we've found while also implementing some new features.

We will make a proper update about this next stage of the client in the coming days once we figure out a realistic timeframe for this.

I hope our current streak of constant updates and timely deliveries is keeping your confidence up that we will deliver the finished anon product as soon as possible.

All the best,
pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

Hello everyone, please rest assured that we are tirelessly working on this coin's development.

I was literally up till 5am on a work night finishing the beta client for release, so I hope you can understand that I have taken couple days rest after the beta launch.

Despite that, last night after I got home from my day job, I completed one of the node scripts of the anon network and we will begin our internal testing on that part shortly. One step closer.

While we are testing that, I am going to resume work on the client and fix the bugs we've found while also implementing some new features.

We will make a proper update about this next stage of the client in the coming days once we figure out a realistic timeframe for this.

I hope our current streak of constant updates and timely deliveries is keeping your confidence up that we will deliver the finished anon product as soon as possible.

All the best,
pakage
Thanks for your hard work and dedication to NAVAJO COIN. We have a lot of dedicated technical members here.

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

All the best,
pakage

Hi,

I totally forgot it yesterday, but i have just send you 20.000 nav for your hard work and effort! I know it wont make you a millionaire but if nav will go up over time this amount of coins can have some nice value! And its just to show you my appreciation.

And if others also donate you get even richer Smiley

Can you explain a bit more about the node script. I will reread the anon whitepaper today to avoid other dumb questions, but what is a "node" and what does the script do and for what purpose?

cheers

Robin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:29:38 PM

Time to show the Altcoin world what the NavajoCoin Community can do as a strong united group .  We are written in Altcoin articles to be one of the most die hard supporters of a Altcoin.

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/navajocoin

Quote" it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency" END

We as the NavajoCoin Community need to strengthen the foundation, so we need need to strengthen the buy wall. This is not a pump and so no need to buy from the sell wall, of course if you wish go ahead. This will be done on Bittrex only

Date Next Monday ( Navember )

Preev.com $50 USD each http://preev.com/ 0.15 BTC each . We have 100 people on rich list http://navajocoin.org/rich-list. Which equates to $5000 USD support if we all combine

Perception is the support is not strong at the foundation (buy wall), and new strong investments are not made due to the price can fall rapidly as the buy wall is minimal. We need to draw a line on our minimum value.

This is a fundamental issue NavajoCoin must address in the short term as a community based Altcoin. We have the attention of the Altcoin world. An example is Altcoin Herald.com they do believe in NavajoCoin and report via articles on our progress.

As a community we have strength that is beyond the development team, an individual investor, perception and what if's. This is why we the community gets mentioned when Articles are written about Navajocoin .

We have invested and we can back our investments strongly and with confidence with what NavajoCoin offers on the table despite Anon

They are

- We the community/foundation chose our Developers
- Strong Development Team who updates and communicates regularly
- A development team that listens to our requests and implements them
-We have a strong group of developers who are committed and with ideas that are the first for Altcoins (allot can be done on subchains and not only Anon)
-Future Development plans and focuses on them with priority

Are we worth 188 Satoshi can we handle 4 exchanges at this time with our Volume. Answer: No

Please quote this comment when responding so the forum does not get spammed and lets decide our value at this time and we do this on Monday ( or day most agree to ).

We are the NavajoCoin community. We are Strong united and we are going 2 da Stars together!

~hashforce101~

Our Developement Team is outstanding , communication is outstanding , updates are outstanding , Package , Sum2 , Soopy , Shahim , Remy_5 , Strugg , hashforce101 are all turbo charged 110% committed and doing there parts.

I as an investor and timeplanner and 100% happy and there are more like me and I will put more money into this for sure with out a doubt. ~soopy's~ subchains is a Gold Field , large oil find in the pacific the Crypto world loves it .

BUT before Subchains is released we must fix a  fundamanetal problem. Listen and take note.

1. The community is fully invested as others have stated clearly but we are not supporting our coin with funds at even 200 Sats strongly

New Investors are not coming on board due to the fact that there is 0 support at even 200 Sats by our community. We are all waiting for Anon to do anything right . YES we are

Me , you no-one . We should be obsorbing a sell down at this low rates. If I could I would personnal drop $2000 and solve the issue. We as a group can must do this.

2. We should also setup a NavajoCoin wallet held by the community that holds at least 2,000,000 NAV for future funding . We are at a dream price to do this .

3. Is it nessary for us to be on BTER and Poloniex . We should only be on Bittex and Crptsy. Our volume is to low for 100 non commited funders including ME to control 4 exchanges . Even after Anon and even after 500 BTC volume 24hrs tradeing it not really nessary. We are holding 42,000,000 NAV out of 57,000,000. We should concentrate this NAV to 2 large Exchanges  only for now . Then go to 4 exchanges at a later date.

4. This statement hurts me to say but we should vote in another name for NavajoCoin . Or donate to the Navajo People and pleage now the foundations commitment . NavajoCoin will get allot of attention in the furture and when money is flowing the leeches WILL arrive. Best to bite the nail now. We can continue this reference in other ways. A statement has been released in the OP which is perfect . We should now go to a new Level and reflect the technology in the coins name and steer away from other possible outcomes. Main stream media  is big . Can you handle it. We can solve this problem now.

I might be wrong with all I say. BUT for the record It needs to be said.

NavajoCoin to da stars and sooner then you think! This debate needs to occur now

~hashforce101~
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:32:35 PM

Great job Package your donation is coming next wednesday from me
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:06:40 AM

Time to show the Altcoin world what the NavajoCoin Community can do as a strong united group .  We are written in Altcoin articles to be one of the most die hard supporters of a Altcoin.

Quote" it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency" END

We as the NavajoCoin Community need to strengthen the foundation, so we need need to strengthen the buy wall. This is not a pump and so no need to buy from the sell wall, of course if you wish go ahead. This will be done on Bittrex only

Preev.com $50 USD each http://preev.com/ 0.15 BTC each . We have 100 people on rich list http://navajocoin.org/rich-list. Which equates to $5000 USD support if we all combine

Perception is the support is not strong at the foundation (buy wall), and new strong investments are not made due to the price can fall rapidly as the buy wall is minimal. We need to draw a line on our minimum value.

This is a fundamental issue NavajoCoin must address in the short term as a community based Altcoin. We have the attention of the Altcoin world. An example is Altcoin Herald.com they do believe in NavajoCoin and report via articles on our progress.

As a community we have strength that is beyond the development team, an individual investor, perception and what if's. This is why we the community gets mentioned when Articles are written about Navajocoin .

We have invested and we can back our investments strongly and with confidence with what NavajoCoin offers on the table despite Anon

They are

-We have a strong group of developers who are committed and with ideas that are the first for Altcoins (allot can be done on subchains and not only Anon)

Are we worth 188 Satoshi can we handle 4 exchanges at this time with our Volume. Answer: No

Please quote this comment when responding so the forum does not get spammed and lets decide our value at this time and we do this on Monday ( or day most agree to ).

We are the NavajoCoin community. We are Strong united and we are going 2 da Stars together!

~hashforce101~

Our Developement Team is outstanding , communication is outstanding , updates are outstanding , Package , Sum2 , Soopy , Shahim , Remy_5 , Strugg , hashforce101 are all turbo charged 110% committed and doing there parts.

I as an investor and timeplanner and 100% happy and there are more like me and I will put more money into this for sure with out a doubt. ~soopy's~ subchains is a Gold Field , large oil find in the pacific the Crypto world loves it .

BUT before Subchains is released we must fix a  fundamanetal problem. Listen and take note.

1. The community is fully invested as others have stated clearly but we are not supporting our coin with funds at even 200 Sats strongly

New Investors are not coming on board due to the fact that there is 0 support at even 200 Sats by our community. We are all waiting for Anon to do anything right . YES we are

Me , you no-one . We should be obsorbing a sell down at this low rates. If I could I would personnal drop $2000 and solve the issue. We as a group can must do this.

2. We should also setup a NavajoCoin wallet held by the community that holds at least 2,000,000 NAV for future funding . We are at a dream price to do this .

3. Is it nessary for us to be on BTER and Poloniex . We should only be on Bittex and Crptsy. Our volume is to low for 100 non commited funders including ME to control 4 exchanges . Even after Anon and even after 500 BTC volume 24hrs tradeing it not really nessary. We are holding 42,000,000 NAV out of 57,000,000. We should concentrate this NAV to 2 large Exchanges  only for now . Then go to 4 exchanges at a later date.

4. This statement hurts me to say but we should vote in another name for NavajoCoin . Or donate to the Navajo People and pleage now the foundations commitment . NavajoCoin will get allot of attention in the furture and when money is flowing the leeches WILL arrive. Best to bite the nail now. We can continue this reference in other ways. A statement has been released in the OP which is perfect . We should now go to a new Level and reflect the technology in the coins name and steer away from other possible outcomes. Main stream media  is big . Can you handle it. We can solve this problem now.

NavajoCoin to da stars and sooner then you think! This debate needs to occur now

~hashforce101~

ANNON COIN???

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:36:07 AM

They are

~hashforce101~

~hashforce101~

ANNON COIN???
PLEASE BE POSITIVE ON THIS THREAD.

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:05:39 AM

greedyjohn, i think he just said annon as the new name for the coin Smiley

but i think this name is perfect no change needed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:44:10 AM

hey hashforce101
surely heart beats strongly hm ....
I would not worry so much about the name of the coin, if you know where you have to go.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:52:42 AM

Don't change the name. NAVAJO is perfect name!
And "NAVAJO" is not a Trade Mark it is just a name of the Indian tribe. They can not do anything. It's like a NewYorkcoin and others. It's a public name and it can be used!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gorian

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

Even the name to be replaced, the time must be chosen carefully!
I guess you saw what happened in the change of name NAV?
There was great demand and price increase.
Now when anonymity is not ready / and do not know when it will be / in the long run can hurt more than a help!
Pump and dump is not so good / I prefer Pump and Pump for it /.

... Road Map!
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:01:20 AM

Hello Guys,

As Navajo Developer Team is excitingly working behind the scenes exiting news are around the corner , I'm here to take any questions or clarifications needed by you lovely people. Smiley

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:08:17 AM

Hello Guys,

As Navajo Developer Team is excitingly working behind the scenes exiting news are around the corner , I'm here to take any questions or clarifications needed by you lovely people. Smiley

~SoopY~

As always, thanks for your hard work.

What's the exciting news?  Please give us a hint.  Grin
gorian

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:13:11 AM

Hello Guys,

~SoopY~

...you're fast!
Road Map? Anonymity? 50k sats per 1 NAV? /I want the third please/
lakala

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:04:17 AM

Lol anytime time sir!

BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:VikSbFcj3ogVByPajAYzvuAEoWir9shYNZ
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

Hay Soopy brother good to see you on the forum.

Questions

1. We good with Navajocoin name despite coinsource.com predictions

2. have you needed to create new math formulas or new codeing  to create the subchains , NMG and choctaw star gate
where did the name come from for the choctaw star gate. I dont want you to reveal any code or formulas here just a generic answer

Thanks

~hashforce101~

NavajoCoin 2 Da Moon
I would forget about the critics for now, at least the name attracts attention, this is what we really want.

I VOTE FOR NO NAME CHANGE till we reach market appeal, or we change one or 2 letters. We can vote for this anyway.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:31:33 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 06:25:15 AM by hashforce101

Hay Soopy brother good to see you on the forum.

Questions

1. We good with Navajocoin name despite coinsource.com predictions

2. have you needed to create new math formulas or new codeing  to create the subchains , NMG and choctaw star gate
where did the name come from for the choctaw star gate. I dont want you to reveal any code or formulas here just a generic answer

Thanks

~hashforce101~

NavajoCoin 2 Da Moon
I would forget about the critics for now, at least the name attracts attention, this is what we really want. The name itself is a good marketing strategy that catches attention.

I VOTE FOR NO NAME CHANGE

Agree . The cost would be to great as well. Re-register a new webite , re-design etc etc . Maybe some time in the future when we are running full steam ahead. I'm happy now

Now lets bring this Anon and shot it 2 Da Moon. Have an awesome weekend
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:15:20 AM

All the best,
pakage
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: