Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:32:58 AM

Nice to see nav staying above 300 sats for a while now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:47:19 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 12:12:05 PM by hashforce101

@ shahim - Thanks for keeping the community informed of website move

@ fuze0000 - nice answer bro keep it up and great support in a hard question

I just wanted to expand on DarkLister question “Sorry guys I am new here but why is this coin so cheap.  Is there any problems?"

Navajocoin is a survivor. Most coins do not last for more then a month or 2. The reason the other coins die the developers of other coins dump their IPO or premine and the rest of the community is left with nothing. An ipo or premine is where the coins a pre-mined before release and kept by the coin creators. In the above scenario the coin price rises rapidly and usually is called a pump and dump coin.

Also most investors make the mistake of thinking that crytpo currency trading works like the stock market and try to day trade the coin wanting quick results.
This ultimately does not work for them. Resulting in a quick dump and loss of money.

Navajocoin is here for the long term with its developers ~Soopy452000~ - HEAD & TECH DEVELOPER - with the navajocoin development team foundation and strong community busy codeing  , designing and listening to its evolution. NavajoCoin has no premine or ipo and is fully supported by its community via donations.

Navajocoin Anonymous Technology is a mamouth task/creation which should not be underestimated for a non premine non ipo coin and ~soopy~ has taken on this challenge with full commitment.

The good news - the wait is nearly over and people are now realizing that Navajocoin is different to all the other copy and paste coins , with the constant updates and communication from the development team . Not just overnight high's and then to big dumps. So this is not a day trade coin it has a real purpose and goal. Navajocoin has Litecoin in its sites. If you think we are dreaming so be it that is up to you. It is ~soopy~ primary goal . The believers are here and fully support this long term goal! Navajocoin has been attacked and we will never forget that . Navajocoin is a survivor and we are here to stay.  

The price is now going up and investors are coming in hard and strong. The Journey has not been easy and we have had out setbacks and challenges. Our time is coming and we are the Navajocoin community. I will say it a thousand times. We are going to the stars! This is just the begining

Join the foundation and make us even stronger!

http://navajocoin.org/

Great to see the NavajoCoin Whitepaper has moved from dropbox to http://navajocoin.org/pdf/navajocoin.pdf - nice!
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

Yup officially I am now on the richlist!
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

Yup officially I am now on the richlist!
Congrats Smiley

Now you can start watching yourself climbing up the rich list.
Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:29:48 PM

Must admit, I have been buying more since the rich list was born. Something very addictive about trying to get higher and higher lol.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

It is like leveling up in a video game!  Cheesy
Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

Ok, so slightly curved ball here….

I have a Raspberry pi sitting here doing nothing. I would really like to use it effectively as just the wallet for my nav but I'm pretty noob when it comes to linux. Would anyone be interested in posting an idiots guide on how to build a pi image that could do this? can i just install linux and then copy across the wallet.dat and data (block chain to save the days download etc.) I would happily pay a bounty of say 4000 nav and of course as Nav grows it might become handy for other linux / pi users.

I looked at the github, but soon got bogged down on what to include etc.

Please be gentle with me
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:30:28 PM

I have a Raspberry pi sitting here doing nothing. I would really like to use it effectively as just the wallet for my nav but I'm pretty noob when it comes to linux. Would anyone be interested in posting an idiots guide on how to build a pi image that could do this? can i just install linux and then copy across the wallet.dat and data (block chain to save the days download etc.) I would happily pay a bounty of say 4000 nav and of course as Nav grows it might become handy for other linux / pi users.

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

There are some good guides in the internet.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2b8wqm/tutorial_compiling_and_running_the_reddcoin/

Read through it and just make it step by step. Just use the navajocoin git and also induce the readme of navajocoin.

Regards
Shahim
Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:24:36 PM

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2b8wqm/tutorial_compiling_and_running_the_reddcoin/

Read through it and just make it step by step. Just use the navajocoin git and also induce the readme of navajocoin.

Regards
Shahim

Thanks Shahim!

So, once i install wheezy i do

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
    build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
    libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
    libssl-dev libdb++-dev

? can't see how it links to the nav github stuff…. (I am a massive NOOB) - BTW as soon as i get i workingI will send you the nav Smiley - sorry i am so retarded Smiley
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:49:05 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 10:30:38 PM by shahim

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

Regards
Shahim

Thanks Shahim!

libssl-dev libdb++-dev

? can't see how it links to the nav github stuff…. (I am a massive NOOB) - BTW as soon as i get i workingI will send you the nav Smiley - sorry i am so retarded Smiley

Hi,

do you want to have a GUI? I would suggest to start without GUI. It is easier to get it run ;-)

SO you install debian wheezy. after that:

1. apt-get update

2. apt-get install libdb++-dev

3. apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libboost-all-dev git

4. git clone http://www.Github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin

5. cd navajocoin/src

6. mkdir obj

7. chmod 755 leveldb/build_detect_platform

8. make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

That should make the navajocoind daemon. Never tried on a arm but should work.
You should have now a file called "navajocoind" in src folder. That is your wallet.

You need to create a ".summercoinv2" folder in (I guess) /root/ and put the summercoinv2.conf there. You can also try to copy the blockchain data into that folder... could work out. Just try to start. If it works you can try with your wallet.

You find all commands when you execute ./navajocoind help

regards

Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:37:14 AM

Please be gentle with me

Hi,

Regards
Shahim

Thanks Shahim!

libssl-dev libdb++-dev

Hi,

do you want to have a GUI? I would suggest to start without GUI. It is easier to get it run ;-)

SO you install debian wheezy. after that:

1. apt-get update

2. apt-get install libdb++-dev

3. apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libboost-all-dev git

4. git clone http://www.Github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin

5. cd navajocoin/src

6. mkdir obj

7. chmod 755 leveldb/build_detect_platform

8. make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

That should make the navajocoind daemon. Never tried on a arm but should work.
You should have now a file called "navajocoind" in src folder. That is your wallet.

You need to create a ".summercoinv2" folder in (I guess) /root/ and put the summercoinv2.conf there. You can also try to copy the blockchain data into that folder... could work out. Just try to start. If it works you can try with your wallet.

You find all commands when you execute ./navajocoind help

regards

Thanks Shahim for that. it seemed to build ok (it took a while) however, how do i know if its working? when i execute ./navajocoind help that lists commands but when i execute ./navajocoind on its own it just seems to do nothing… I was kind of expecting some kind of output or is it still downloading the block chain? (its been doing that for maybe 6 hours) is there a way to add the gui? Thanks in advance
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:48:56 PM

when you do ./navajoicoind on its own, its trying to start the daemon, i think it does nothing if already running.

if you do a ./navajocoind getinfo , you should be able to see all blockchain info including what block your wallet is on, compare with the block explorer to see if your in sync.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:55:18 PM

I opened the wallet this morning, got a few stakes within the first hour as usual.
Then I got two orphans... and then nothing.

Its been over 7 hours with the wallet open and no stakes. I normally get a few stakes each hour.

The wallet is in the richlist, and not in the last positions, just so I can make clear there is enough in there that this thing should not be happening.
I should have gotten 20 stakes by now on a bad day.

I do get the new blocks. I see my old stakes getting buried deeper in the chain and I don't get out of sync.
Expected time to stake is two seconds!

pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

I opened the wallet this morning, got a few stakes within the first hour as usual.

Its been over 7 hours with the wallet open and no stakes. I normally get a few stakes each hour.

The wallet is in the richlist, and not in the last positions, just so I can make clear there is enough in there that this thing should not be happening.

I do get the new blocks. I see my old stakes getting buried deeper in the chain and I don't get out of sync.

NAV frozen in Polo. Anything happened that we don't know?

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:44:16 PM

BTW, Same for me. I don't stake NAV very often but I did leave the wallet open yesterday and no stakes since 6AM UK time, about 8 hours ago.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
Ginger Ninja

They walk among us...

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

when you do ./navajoicoind on its own, its trying to start the daemon, i think it does nothing if already running.

if you do a ./navajocoind getinfo , you should be able to see all blockchain info including what block your wallet is on, compare with the block explorer to see if your in sync.

Thanks bocyaj! the block count is going up as is the connections so it appears to be syncing….. I copied my wallet.dat from a pc and pasted over the blank one but it says my wallet has 000000. is that because it needs to fully sync first or do i need to do something else? The win wallet was locked with a pass code does it need to be unlocked on the pi somehow? Thanks again.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:54:23 PM

My wallet instead of 300-400 per day, now through 15h acquired in 1550 Nav   Wink
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

I suppose that makes sense. If some of us are not staking and blocks still get generated, some others must be making all the stakes

This is not a good time to be having technical problems. Not after finally raising the price a little.

A comment from the devs would be nice

juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:31:26 PM

BTW, Same for me. I don't stake NAV very often but I did leave the wallet open yesterday and no stakes since 6AM UK time, about 8 hours ago.

Same here!!!! Not staking at all today....

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:30:06 PM

Same here!!!! Not staking at all today....

Hi,

We're taking a look at it!

Please stay tuned and calm!
Regards
Shahim
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: