Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:59:47 PM

Why is Polo still frozen?
Has anyone from the team contacted them?

Hi,

we do not exactly know what they are doing, but seems like normal maintenance. Sum2Dev already sent them an email.

I asked on the trollbox:
shahim: GeezUp, can you tell me why nav is frozen suddenly? wallet resync?
GeezUp: shahim, checking
shahim: GeezUp, thank you!
GeezUp: shahim, maintenance

So I guess it is resyncing. We will keep you informed, as we get new information.

Shahim

oh and btw... there are some coins actuially frozen on polo. I guess they had some technical issues also and have to resync everything now or something .... just a guess

NAV unfrozen in Polo. Market has resumed as normal

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:35:38 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 02:59:47 AM by hashforce101

Yes can confirm 54 active connections, we are diffently growing into a large community. Lots of people likeing the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet. and keeping their wallets open and buying up . Great to see Poloniex maintance has finished and tradeing again.

Looks like the Tradeing will fire up today!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:47:01 PM

Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

Hopefully you guys can button up this security hole quickly so no one loses their coins.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:16:01 PM

Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

Hopefully you guys can button up this security hole quickly so no one loses their coins.

Hello
That's not true, I have just checked and wallet requires password before sending coins (yes, when You have the wallet unlocked for staking).
So IT DOES request the password my friend.
You need to mark "for staking only" gap, while unlocking Your wallet for staking. I'm pretty sure that's the case.
What wallet version are You using?
Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:27:08 PM

Hey dev team.......I noticed a security issue with the wallet today.  When you have the wallet unlocked for staking, it does NOT request the password to withdrawal from!  This is obviously a VERY bad thing security wise for a POS coin as users need to leave their wallets open and unlocked to earn stake interest, but this leaves them open to lose their coins if anyone gains access to their computer!

Hello
That's not true, I have just checked and wallet requires password before sending coins (yes, when You have the wallet unlocked for staking).
You need to mark "for staking only" gap, while unlocking Your wallet for staking. I'm pretty sure that's the case.
Strugg

I'm sorry brother, but this did in fact just happen to me bud!  I just sent 5k to Poloniex to play around, I was NOT asked for a password.....it just sent!  I just locked and unlocked my wallet again, there is NO option "for staking only" as I see in other wallets.  I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:43:22 PM

Hello
Strugg

I'm sorry brother, but this did in fact just happen to me bud!  I just sent 5k to Poloniex to play around, I was NOT asked for a password.....it just sent!  I just locked and unlocked my wallet again, there is NO option "for staking only" as I see in other wallets.  I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH

There IS an option "for staking only". Wink
In the same window, where You need to give Your password, while unlocking the wallet for staking.
Windows, Mac or Linux?
I would appreciate if You send me screenshots of Your wallet with opened password window, while You're unclocking Your wallet for staking.
You can contact me by PM.
Cheers Smiley
Strugg

Visit the Thread!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

Have to do on my other pc strugg, will send you a pm here in a few minutes bud......thanks!
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:48:33 PM

Have to do on my other pc strugg, will send you a pm here in a few minutes bud......thanks!
No problem, You're welcome! Smiley

Visit the Thread!
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:11:09 AM

Coin looking really good  keep up the good work guys . Navajo coin  there no other coin like it ...... Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:21:09 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to step in and resolve a few misunderstanding/clear our a few communication channels and also extinguish some FUD spread by random people that pop-up from nowhere not for the love of the coin but for the hate they have that we are doing better than any other.

It should be clear to the community as well as any other member in the forum invested or not invested , hater or lover that NAVAJO (NAV) is not another coin technically speaking NOT ANOTHER shit coin , if they have failed to see that shit coins do not have a completely dedicated development team who works committed towards the enhancement of its features , this is not the case with NAVAJO therefore NAVAJO does not fall into this category nor can be compared with any other but stand above all for its committed and dedicated community as well as its development team, if someone is trying to play that card , then everyone and all will know he's just trying spread FUD and promote his own coin.

All should remember that NAVAJO is a second generation coin modified and enhanced with the technological enhancements , it has a dedicated development team , committed to work closely with the community and work on common grounds to further advance , implement and enhance it's current features and also contribute towards the overall CryptoCurrency developments by introducing new technologies.

Above all you should not forget that NAVAJO came up one step more each time it fell , failed coins do not have that quality and certainly not shit coins.

So clearing that first , let me tell you something about myself too , being the Core Developer of NAVAJO COIN I can assure you that I'm 200% committed towards it's developments and advancements and work towards the success of the same , being a team we are like a family , each one has their responsibilities and fulfills them to the dot , so none should have any doubt about my commitments towards NAVAJO as well as the commitment by the rest of the team because we are all here to stay , the unique features planned and implemented to NAVAJO will solely be for NAVAJO and there should be no doubts on that either.

I never ran away when the Coin had its downs , the team never ran away when it had downs , we all worked together as a family to bring it back up , that is why NAVAJO stands above as one of the successful and consistent coins of the time for its foundation , community and it's development team and most of all being a family.

The future is bright my friends for this bond we share is not for a day or two not for a pump or a dump but for a coin that is successful and continue to be successful in everyway.

NavajoCoin foundation , community as well the development team is the only team I've seen recently for being caring for what they love about and working towards a common goal as well as being passionate to succeed what they so dearly work on.

This is how a coin succeeds , I do not know otherwise.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:26:29 AM

Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:43:33 AM

Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits, please use the most recent wallet update and do let us know how it goes , we are all available to assist you at anytime , given anything you face.

Do drop me a pm updating how it went and if you'd need further assistance regards to the same , similarly you are welcome to pm any of the team members who will be more than happy to assist you with the same.

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure. 

Do let me know though if I am in deed running the wrong version as it seems to me I am running the latest wallet.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:09:49 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 06:05:45 AM by hashforce101

NAV/ BTC NavajoCoin. As you can see Soopy - HEAD & TECH DEVELOPER - is working on NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology with 200% commitment ( his part) . The rest of the team are doing their parts - he is fired up and passionate which is great to see - Dont let anyone elese convince you other wise.

I am proud and happy I have choosen the correct team to invest in!  Cheesy

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:12:57 AM

Hi IMJim,

Please update to the most recent wallet update mate , there is no current issues with the clients as we have thoroughly tested them over and over again and certainly no security exploits,

What about the issue with staking and the system date on the client that we had a few days ago? Does that require a new wallet to fix?

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:19:59 AM

Never doubted you Soopy, but always nice to see posts like the above  Grin
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:03:39 AM

Yes can confirm 54 active connections, we are diffently growing into a large community. Lots of people likeing the faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet. and keeping their wallets open and buying up . Great to see Poloniex maintance has finished and tradeing again.

Looks like the Tradeing will fire up today!

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:45:09 PM

Hi IMJim,

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure.  

Do let me know though if I am in deed running the wrong version as it seems to me I am running the latest wallet.
I downloaded the file from the website and is says 2.02 in the file, but its 2.03 when i checked my wallet. Just a little info...
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:02:28 PM

Screenshots please.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:43:38 PM

Hi IMJim,

~SoopY~

Hey soopy.......hope you are well brother and thanks for responding.  I posted above "I am running 2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH", is that not the latest version bud?  The download links show an older version than I am running, 2.0.2 I believe.  Am I missing something with what i am looking at?

It's not a big deal bud, just wanted to let you guys know what I noticed.  I have been in contact with Strugg and he is on top of it for me, sent him a picture of what I am seeing and he will have a look tomorrow so we'll get it handled I am sure.  

I downloaded the file from the website and is says 2.02 in the file, but its 2.03 when i checked my wallet. Just a little info...

Corrected wallet version info on the website. Thanks for reminding! Wink

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:57:32 PM

Hello Everyone! Smiley

We looked into IMJim's request and it looks like wallet isn't asking for password before sending coins ONLY when You're unlocking Your wallet by clicking the button in the Overview wallet page ("Unlock wallet" button, rigth below "Recent Transactions")
 When You're unlocking the wallet the classic way - Settings > Unclock wallet there is "for staking only" option.
We suggest to use unlock Your wallet through Settings page, if You want to keep it locked while staking.
 We will add "for staking only" option to the "Unlock wallet" button in the overview page in the next wallet update Wink
Thank You & Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: