Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used 1BBot?  (Read 1866 times)
Monkeys (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:01:30 AM

Anyone used this trading Bot 1BBot?

It seems legit enough, fairly reasonable price. requires the sending of the API key for the exchange you wish to use, though not the private key.

Could anyone share their experiences or concerns about this Bot?

From this page:

http://1bbot.com/docsen/56-english-landing-page.html

Welcome to 1b Bot, one of the easiest crypto trading bots you'll ever come across. With it you'll have the flexibility to write your own advanced trading strategies or import and test other user's winning strategies. 1b Bot lite currently supports 4 major exchanges (BTC-e, Cryptsy, BTER, and GOC.IO) along with all of the currencies that each of those exchanges support.

1b Bot currently comes in two flavors. The lite version and the Demo version.
Both the Lite and Demo contain the same features. The only difference is the Demo will not work with exchanges. It's only available to try out the product.
Features:
- Two modes so you can trade automatic or manual with the possibility of operator intervention at any time.
- Breakdown and grouping of information for time periods.
- Conclusion orderBook (glass) with installation ignore values and limits for visual wall
- Shows only the data that relates to your rules.
- Using time limits in the regulations (Schedule)
- Freedom and ease of writing your own rules limited only by your imagination.

We suggest downloading the free demo version and giving it a spin. Be sure to read the "Getting Started" page too!

Demo version 1.0.0.49 Download-> 1bBot-Demo_v49.rar [1,08 Mb] (cкaчивaний: 6)

For English support : selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com

Purchasing a bot license:
The way we sell the bot here is by licenses. This means that once you buy the bot, it'll be tied to your API for a single exchange and will not allow you to use it on any other exchanges.

Single License per API KEY (BTC-e, BTER, Cex.io, Goc.io) for the full bot costs $59.95
Single License per Public Key (Cryptsy) for full bot costs $99,95

We accept: Bitcoins, Litecoins and BTC-e code (Usd,Bitcoin,Litecoin)

Howto buy

BTC-e bot :

Sent an email with the title Order BTC-e.com to selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com and in the message body specify your API Key or multiple keys (if you need a few bots). Secret Key is not needed. You'll be typing that into the settings when you receive the bot from us. Be very careful and make sure the API key(s) you send to us are correct. The keys that you send to us are permanently compiled into your bot and if wrong will prevent you from using the bot.

Cryptsy bot :

Sent an email with the title Order Cryptsy.com on mail selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com and in the message body specify your API Key or multiple keys (if you need a few bots). Secret Key is not needed. You'll be typing that into the settings when you receive the bot from us.

GOC.IO bot:
Sent an email with the title Order GOC.IO on mail selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com and in the message body specify your API Key or multiple keys (if you need a few bots). Secret Key is not needed. You'll be typing that into the settings when you receive the bot from us. Be very careful and make sure the API key (s) you send to us are correct. The keys that you send to us are permanently compiled into your bot and if wrong will prevent you from using the bot. You should hear back from us within the day with purchase information and you can expect to receive a working bot(s) that day or the day after.

CEX.IO bot:
Sent an email with the title Order CEX.IO on mail selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com and in the message body specify your API Key or multiple keys (if you need a few bots). Secret Key is not needed. You'll be typing that into the settings when you receive the bot from us. Be very careful and make sure the API key (s) you send to us are correct. The keys that you send to us are permanently compiled into your bot and if wrong will prevent you from using the bot. You should hear back from us within the day with purchase information and you can expect to receive a working bot(s) that day or the day after.

BTER bot:
Sent an email with the title Order BTER.com on mail selloffice.1bbot@gmail.com and in the message body specify your API Key or multiple keys (if you need a few bots). Secret Key is not needed. You'll be typing that into the settings when you receive the bot from us. Be very careful and make sure the API key (s) you send to us are correct. The keys that you send to us are permanently compiled into your bot and if wrong will prevent you from using the bot. You should hear back from us within the day with purchase information and you can expect to receive a working bot(s) that day or the day after.
Current deals:
- Buy 3 licenses and get 2 free! (that's 5 for the price of 3!)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monkeys (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

*Bump*

Anyone have any thoughts on it or anything?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

*Bump*

It seems legit enough, fairly reasonable price. requires the sending of the API key for the exchange you wish to use, though not the private key.
-snip-

API key is all they need to get your coins. What private key are you even talking about? No exchange that I know of gives you a private key to their wallet. Why would they?

Anyway, go ahead get your coins stolen make a thread in scam accusations in 2-4 weeks.

/thread

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Eric2013

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:20:45 AM

never hear of it
Monkeys (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

*Bump*

-snip-

API key is all they need to get your coins. What private key are you even talking about? No exchange that I know of gives you a private key to their wallet. Why would they?

Anyway, go ahead get your coins stolen make a thread in scam accusations in 2-4 weeks.

/thread

Why do you think I'm asking here first? I'm asking for help and advice. I wonder do you respond the same way when anyone asks you for advice in real life? "Hey, can you help me with..?" "Nope you're an idiot, go get hit by a bus."

Anyways, if anyone could offer more insight I'd really appreciate it =)

For Cryptsy at least, there's 2 API keys, one public and one private. Both are required to interact and make orders on an account. However you only need to supply the public API key to the developer for the program to work, apparently.

So has anyone here supplied their public API key from Cryptsy, would it be safe?

JasperDX7

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:52:21 PM

I have the bot for BTCe. Had no issues with their support when I ordered it. I sent them an email using the instructions you just posted. They sent me an email back a few minutes later saying I could pay using BTCe code, BTC, or LTC and that once there was 5 confirmations they'd pass on my API key to the programmers who would then email me a license. Because the programmers are located in Ukraine and there's a time difference, they said it may take up to 12 hours and to email them back if I had not received my license. I sent them the requested amount of BTC and after 2 hours I received a zip file containing my bot's account information and a license file.

Setting up the bot required me to type in account information that was attached in the zip file that they sent me. Once logged in I selected BTCe as my exchanged and typed in my API Key and API Secret. That's about it. After that I messed around with the bot and tried creating my own rules. I did horrible so ended up downloading some pre-made rules off the site and changing them a little. Doing much better now.

Over all I had a good experience.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:26:10 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 10:36:35 AM by maxim4eg123

it is a scam. i have bought some strategy + 2 keys. when i tried to make it again in december for another exchange they didn't send me the keys moreover they didn't answer me last 3 times.
AutoView

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:29:44 PM

If you're really interested in automated trading, build your own strategy and trading system on TradingView. There are 1,000's of indicators to customize, a whole bunch of public strategies etc...
Once you have a viable strategy developed, you can use the AutoView Chrome Extension to place your trades live for forex, commodities, stocks etc...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379538.msg14032546#msg14032546

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: