Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR  (Read 40402 times)
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:11:19 PM

20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

edit ..:-) fixed now

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

would be great if dev would say hello Cheesy
:-)...i will have cca 1 hour spare hash from rented rig, what do you recommend guys? any new underrated magic coin will be good ;-)

i also have i smaller rental i rented other day for 3 days that i will have 13 hours left on but i don't see any good coins to mine, if you find anything let me know.
i will switch to apex, i guess..or maybe noah, ?

I was thinking of APEX too.....

i don't like none of them, but have to chose apex has premine plus cut from each block plus 260 blocks instamine , noah has huge premine compared to reward so both of them suck is there a third choice?

i think mining is over my rental has 1 minute left what a timing
stealthcoin?

is it mineable still? it's closed on dedicated it seems

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:13:01 PM

is anyone gambling and trying to solomine this right now?

Don't waste your hash, no significant exchange will ever list this coin unless they have a direct chat with the dev. He seems to have vanished. I wasted 2 days of mining on a coin that will never have any value, I'd encourage you to move on to something that you may profit from.

It is pretty standard for coins to lay low while in the short POW phase.

Tomorrow there will probably be news of exchanges listing this coin.

I'd be surprised. POS blocks will lower the overall amount of coins available, it will be even rarer than stated in the OP. Alcurex currently has them for sale at .002 BTC. If anyone thought this would hit a major exchange and trade higher they would be bought up in a second. There is no buy interest.

0.002BTC is an ok price. It is a risky investment so I would be more into paying 0.001btc or 0.0005btc for it as of today.

I haven't signed up for alcurex yet otherwise I would put in a some buy orders at 0.0005btc and see if any body want to sell to me.

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:03 PM

Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley

hopefully he hasn't abandoned

I've got a good logo for the coin because some time ago I wanted to launch my own with this name (and now WTS the logo)

whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

:-)...i will have cca 1 hour spare hash from rented rig, what do you recommend guys? any new underrated magic coin will be good ;-)

i also have i smaller rental i rented other day for 3 days that i will have 13 hours left on but i don't see any good coins to mine, if you find anything let me know.

i don't like none of them, but have to chose apex has premine plus cut from each block plus 260 blocks instamine , noah has huge premine compared to reward so both of them suck is there a third choice?

stealthcoin?

just found out, i'm in hurry only hour left from rental and i don't know what to mine Smiley

i'm trying stealth on xhash they might be on right chain cause there is hash on it but if it doesn't work i have to get on effin noah or apex(don't like them)

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley

I've got a good logo for the coin because some time ago I wanted to launch my own with this name (and now WTS the logo)

Who cares if the dev abandoned it? He is probably some goof that went through a tutorial on how to build a coin in 1 hour. The project is open source. Anyone can do anything with it.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:16:40 PM

Im still selling some (have plenty) to who wants them before it hits a big exchange!  pm me...

I will buy some for 0.0005btc

I will but in a buy order soon on alcurex.

vitamanpanguis81

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

stealthcoin?

just found out, i'm in hurry only hour left from rental and i don't know what to mine Smiley

I'm on APEX seems dumb and the pre-mine and double dip is kinda nonsense but if you have X13 rental left might not be worst idea.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

stealthcoin?

I'm on APEX seems dumb and the pre-mine and double dip is kinda nonsense but if you have X13 rental left might not be worst idea.

i commented about double dip on thread and someone corrected me with 260 blocks instamined so tripple dip. i'm going on stealth on xhash hope they are on right chain..

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:24:22 PM

Im still selling some (have plenty) to who wants them before it hits a big exchange!  pm me...

I will buy some for 0.0005btc

I will but in a buy order soon on alcurex.

YEah .002 is an ok price if it gets to a exchange that worth it, .001 is probably a right price indead.  Will keep an eye later tonight on how it goes...
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

9174 listed as current block on dp, is mining over or? still looks like 49gh on it.

gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:33:12 PM

Don't sell low,
it's rare

"blocks" : 9174,
"moneysupply" : 52512.84326600,

gigabyted

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:39:53 PM

Don't sell low,
it's rare

"blocks" : 9174,
"moneysupply" : 52512.84326600,

I dont believe someone is selling, no exchange.  Theres sellers at alcurex at .002 and .001 now.   Not sure if this is low or not...

Because at .001 the whole coin is worth 109 btc, which is not very much for the whole coin, look at xbc who has like 55k and it's a .002 this morning (now at .001)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:41:28 PM

noticed in block stats on dedicated they haven't found one since just before last pow block was found... their mining air... I'm back on XST, dev's seem hard at work.  If RODS dev pops back on we'll have a good chance of taking RODS somewhere

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

noticed in block stats on dedicated they haven't found one since just before last pow block was found... their mining air... I'm back on XST, dev's seem hard at work.  If RODS dev pops back on we'll have a good chance of taking RODS somewhere

you can't mine stealth dedicated is redirecting stealth to apex and even x hash is closing stratum on stealth until tomorrow cause it forkeed again, it's apex or noah, i'm picking noah cause apex tripple dipped and noah is on an exchange already .. anyway this rental i have left is a small one .. good luck with rods disposal

Edit: looks like dedicated reconnected or am i wrong..

MikeAskape (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:52:27 PM

Haha, no - I have been busy coding Smiley

After running our anonymous implementation live, in a contained environment, Now that PoW has ended we finally get a chance to test it live on the chain.
I cannot provide an accurate estimate of how long this will take to fully implement, want to make sure everything is secure in every step.

Meanwhile - I will release an update with TOR anonymization within the next 12-24 hours, it will hide your IPs from the peers-list.
gigabyted

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:22:31 PM

Haha, no - I have been busy coding Smiley

After running our anonymous implementation live, in a contained environment, Now that PoW has ended we finally get a chance to test it live on the chain.
I cannot provide an accurate estimate of how long this will take to fully implement, want to make sure everything is secure in every step.

Meanwhile - I will release an update with TOR anonymization within the next 12-24 hours, it will hide your IPs from the peers-list.

Awesome, in crypto a silent dev means they are gone, there's some exception to this of course, looks like you are, still early but time will tell.

A block explorer wouldn't hurt as wel, essentel to get exchanges... 
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:30:20 PM

glad to know your there Mike, all you'd prob have to do to get us on ccex would be to contact them with a block explorer, maybe even bittrex as well

and start tweeting people !! it's what the exchanges respond to most

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

Tweet tweet Wink

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/487741507697254400

WAVES
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:08:26 AM

I put some buy orders in on alcurex is anyone wants to sell there plutonium.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:42:35 AM

I put some buy orders in on alcurex is anyone wants to sell there plutonium.

we are probly setting off all kinds of red flags at the nsa right now lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: