Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR  (Read 40402 times)
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

Well good luck to all holders for on this coins, i believe it has a nice dev.   But ive sold all i had, had made a bunch.  Wishing best luck for you all, im moving to something else!

Best luck to you! (anonymous buyer on bittrex)

i know someone loading up nicely. 52k coins, id be happy with 0.02 plus

Yeah iim wishing good luck to all, i was probably one of the biggest fish in the pool, mine ALOT dumped at start and cleared all my remains this morning, someone must be happy now Smiley

how much did you have

Was around 4600 rods once it reached pos

why would you come back to thread to say this?

Well im still looking this coin, and mostly following it to see if it was a good decision or not.  And he ask for it.  But i agree with him, i had too much, seeling those was a problem without tanking the price down to much, sold over a few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:30:14 PM

Well good luck to all holders for on this coins, i believe it has a nice dev.   But ive sold all i had, had made a bunch.  Wishing best luck for you all, im moving to something else!

Yeah iim wishing good luck to all, i was probably one of the biggest fish in the pool, mine ALOT dumped at start and cleared all my remains this morning, someone must be happy now Smiley

how much did you have

Well im still looking this coin, and mostly following it to see if it was a good decision or not.  And he ask for it.  But i agree with him, i had too much, seeling those was a problem without tanking the price down to much, sold over a few days.

its your call, all il say is it would be difficult to buy that much back at the same price, coins is new lot of work need to be done yet.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

how much did you have

i see you mine shitty ones(i mean new) all the time(like me) , i haven't seen anything last couple days, at least nothing i think it's worth mining, tomorrow there is many launching but all the names lately are bad or repeats..

anyway unrelated where is the dev?

gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

how much did you have

i see you mine shitty ones(i mean new) all the time(like me) , i haven't seen anything last couple days, at least nothing i think it's worth mining, tomorrow there is many launching but all the names lately are bad or repeats..

Yeah im hand picking them, ignoring many, selecting somes.  this is in my top 5 that paid me the most up to now.  I do believe it has a good dev thou, but still no real innovation announced, like most coins.  Im a early trader thats all.   I would not classify this coin as shitty but i understand what you mean, often new coins are shitty, most of them.    But again i re-iterate, this dev has surprise me up to now so ill keep this one on my radar for sure.

Lately ive been on a loss with CAM, this was a REAL shitty coin Smiley
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

how much did you have

Yeah im hand picking them, ignoring many, selecting somes.  this is in my top 5 that paid me the most up to now.  I do believe it has a good dev thou, but still no real innovation announced, like most coins.  Im a early trader thats all.   I would not classify this coin as shitty but i understand what you mean, often new coins are shitty, most of them.    But again i re-iterate, this dev has surprise me up to now so ill keep this one on my radar for sure.

you just reminded me i have bunch of those cam's, yeah i hand pick them too but i don't bet as much as you do , anyway i'm not calling rods shitty since i'm still holding over 200(only sold a portion to cover cost and make a litlle)

once again dev where are you??

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:38:23 PM

how much did you have

you just reminded me i have bunch of those cam's, yeah i hand pick them too but i don't bet as much as you do , anyway i'm not calling rods shitty since i'm still holding over 200(only sold a portion to cover cost and make a litlle)

once again dev where are you??

yea cam coin was rox coin scam, staying away from both. happy holding here. no sells in the last 45mins, no buys too, but people waiting for news, no sells, good thing. this one will pay nicely. dev said he has a neat anon feature, lets see what happens when it comes out
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:17:38 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 08:43:12 PM by biohammer

Has anyone compiled or tested the windows wallet update on github?     I see the updated Mac wallet is available  ...any report on the tor feature and how its working?    

edit ...wallet is caught up
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:24:33 PM

Has anyone compiled or tested the windows wallet update on github?     I see the updated Mac wallet is available  ...any report on the tor feature and how its working?   

i'm waiting new windows wallet too, but dev seem busy working something,

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:39:45 PM

Has anyone compiled or tested the windows wallet update on github?     I see the updated Mac wallet is available  ...any report on the tor feature and how its working?   

my windows wallet has been staying synced from what I've seen, would like to check out the features in the new one tho Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:52:02 PM

I hope the dev will get more active, or else I will just dump my coins
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

my windows wallet has been staying synced from what I've seen, would like to check out the features in the new one tho Cheesy

same here wallet never had issues always up to date, has anyone compiled the new wallet to check it out? or are these times where you have to hire a developer to update?  Grin

whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

this is always a bad sign, got rid of half my stash..

whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:55:38 PM

agree but dev did just released tor in wallet, so i'm cool. about it

i rented and mined so i figured i'll take my cost and some profit just in case but still holding half of what i had, i hope the coin does well but i'm playing it safe..

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

i rented and mined so i figured i'll take my cost and some profit just in case but still holding half of what i had, i hope the coin does well but i'm playing it safe..

always good, too, but im just seeing it as coin came on 7th july, not had a big rise, yet 0.9 premine doesn't really amount to a fail plus recent wallet release says he is dedicated. if it falls i shall just buy. 52k coins, id be mad not too,
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:22:40 PM

always good, too, but im just seeing it as coin came on 7th july, not had a big rise, yet 0.9 premine doesn't really amount to a fail plus recent wallet release says he is dedicated. if it falls i shall just buy. 52k coins, id be mad not too,

i guess with mining new coins my expectations have changed from my experience and few loses i changed my tactics and i'm back on track, i guess we are all different.. but i hope he shows up soon before some people lose faith and give up cause i've seen it affect coins negatively over and over

gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

i guess with mining new coins my expectations have changed from my experience and few loses i changed my tactics and i'm back on track, i guess we are all different.. but i hope he shows up soon before some people lose faith and give up cause i've seen it affect coins negatively over and over

yeah, some people give up and dump their RODS,  Sad

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

dev must be trying to do it all himself... this is why most coins will have the PR guy/dev and the tech dev that does the coding, if coder is distracted by threads/promoting coin then their not coding... then if their busy coding, then they seem to forget about thread.

lol we all know how time consuming keeping up with a thread can be, can eat up hours  ha I'd probably stay away too if I was trying to focus.

I've already made a lil profit from my mined rods and in trading games... so I'm happy to sit on the rest of my RODS, I just hope when dev pops on again it's to upload new windows wallet Wink

WAVES
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:11:35 AM

What is the dev coding now?

he needs to compile the new windows wallet!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:14:21 AM

What is the dev coding now?

he needs to compile the new windows wallet!

+1 hasn't been a block for well over an hour now, we need the new wallet

WAVES
Mr.Joker

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:23:53 AM

People need to stake their coins, thats why you don't get any new block
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: