Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR  (Read 40402 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:23:52 AM

Hey, to whoever is butthurt for whatever reason - You can quit arguing.
I am on duty with Plutonium, and I am not responsible for the market-price

Get clever.

so what now your gonna pop on like you give a sh!t? and give another un compiled not working update?  lol and your not responsible for the price!? you must be retarded if you think posting a quick un compiled wallet right after pow then ignoring the thread for 2 days wasn't going to cause it to crash... what we're supposed to believe this is your first day in crypto land or something?

lol let me guess no compiled wallet is your "trademark" as shitcoin dev?

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:32:17 AM

Hey, to whoever is butthurt for whatever reason - You can quit arguing.
I am on duty with Plutonium, and I am not responsible for the market-price

Get clever.

so what now your gonna pop on like you give a sh!t? and give another un compiled not working update?  lol and your not responsible for the price!? you must be retarded if you think posting a quick un compiled wallet right after pow then ignoring the thread for 2 days wasn't going to cause it to crash... what we're supposed to believe this is your first day in crypto land or something?

lol let me guess no compiled wallet is your "trademark" as shitcoin dev?

i know, he is stupid for saying he has no hand in the fall. REACTION/HSPACE. take it over. im hoping you have something awesome.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:02:31 AM

hope we take off soon
reaction

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:10:02 AM

to dev: investors have lost trust in you, it would be better to hand over control. can you provide the original source code for the coin without tor. if you don't want too its not a problem, it will just save me time and effort.

to investors:can i assume you support the takeover or would you want to wait if dev delivers
reaction

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:22:15 AM

would you want  a anonymous feature in the coin?
i just see too many coins introducing it to pump the coin. i will be bringing something new to this coin, if later you want a anon feature i can implement it.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:24:50 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 10:52:40 AM by bitcoinwonders010

something new. Nice i would buy more but have seen many takeovers just to pump price. I will wait once i see more stuff happening. No offence intended
reaction

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:58:31 PM

something new. Nice i would buy more but have seen many takeovers just to pump price. I will wait once i see more stuff happening. No offence intended

no not here to pump price. i need more support from investors to takeover the coin. give the thumbs up, so i can begin working on rolling out a updated wallet and contacting exchanges. once i get the go ahead, i can reveal the name of coin, logo is ready

hpace

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:27:57 PM

no not here to pump price. i need more support from investors to takeover the coin. give the thumbs up, so i can begin working on rolling out a updated wallet and contacting exchanges. once i get the go ahead, i can reveal the name of coin, logo is ready

I am in. Let me know if you need help with a site or anything
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:38:34 PM

Dev lost all credibility for not replying. -1 in my book. A community takeover would be wise.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

takeover is a must here  Lips sealed

Captain Positive Cool
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

to dev: investors have lost trust in you, it would be better to hand over control. can you provide the original source code for the coin without tor. if you don't want too its not a problem, it will just save me time and effort.

to investors:can i assume you support the takeover or would you want to wait if dev delivers

+1

WAVES
biohammer

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:36:51 PM

Loan Coin  ....that was already tried I think like a week ago .....I like the new look of the coin but If we as a community are involved .....Loan Coin im not convinced.    Convince me why this would be a good idea ... Also there are btc p2p lending sites already  so you would put us in a position to have to battle BTC for lending and we will lose.

While I support a coin takeover ....and even maybe a name change   This seems like a coin mutiny and the launching of a completely new coin  .....Again IM not sure this is what the community was supporting when it was voting for a takeover ..

But I am open to hearing what others have to say.  Are You?    Don't most coin takeovers  continue what was already happening and planned and not dynamically change the substance of what already existed ...has your approach ever been successfully applied?

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

Loan Coin  ....that was already tried I think like a week ago .....I like the new look of the coin but If we as a community are involved .....Loan Coin im not convinced.    Convince me why this would be a good idea ... Also there are btc p2p lending sites already  so you would put us in a position to have to battle BTC for lending and we will lose.

While I support a coin takeover ....and even maybe a name change   This seems like a coin mutiny and the launching of a completely new coin  .....Again IM not sure this is what the community was supporting when it was voting for a takeover ..

But I am open to hearing what others have to say.  Are You?

if you look at this thread there is less than 10 people holding this coin. i personally could care less for takeovers i rather all shitty scams die, now i do have to say that i got out of rods early on monday and i profited nicely but i learned on my previous mistakes now to wait on a dev to showup once missing for a day.. anyway even touggh i'm no longer a holder and i shouldn't speak on it Loan is bad name

Edit: but i'm willing to put it in my signature and advertise for you guys whatever the name is let me know i'll put it in my sig

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:03:02 PM

But I am open to hearing what others have to say.  Are You?

i have been working on the coin longer than a week. I am not aware of another coin named Loan coin. Do you have a link to its thread?. i have researched around to see whether what im working on is being worked on by others. what i will offer with this coin is different to sites like btcjam, bitlendingclub, bitbond.

the takeover was done to build a successful coin, the name plutonium was a not good move. all will be clear when whitepaper is out

yeah I couldn't find any loancoin thread/ann, I already made some profits from the few days of good trading we had... so the dozen or so coins I have are pure profit anyways... lol plutonium is dirty shit anyways... og prob named it that as a joke as in his coin is "toxic waste" Wink

I'm deff interested in seeing what you can do with it... lol and to say only 10 people hold these coins might be a lil flawed... not everyone posts in these threads, but I haven't seen a rich list or anything so who knows

EDIT: I like the red and silver logo

WAVES
biohammer

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:13:16 PM

But I am open to hearing what others have to say.  Are You?

i have been working on the coin longer than a week. I am not aware of another coin named Loan coin. Do you have a link to its thread?. i have researched around to see whether what im working on is being worked on by others. what i will offer with this coin is different to sites like btcjam, bitlendingclub, bitbond.

the takeover was done to build a successful coin, the name plutonium was a not good move. all will be clear when whitepaper is out

First Let me thank you for your initiative on taking on this project .....Secondly I agree that Plutonium was a poor choice of name for any wide adoption of use ...... So A new direction  may be in order.
As far as the loan coin I was speaking of  here is the link Its 2 weeks old and not doing well ..It was called Debt Coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671209.0    the challenge for any crypto that wants to enter the loan market is (A) the high regulation scrutiny you may fall under as a lender  and (B)  most people who need to take a loan   actually need fiat cash Fast to pay bills  (C) Establishing a new crypto for acceptance in the real world is a gargantuan task ....that hasn't been successfully done outside of BTC.   (D) Its hard to use a traded commodity as a loan vehicle.
I See Your Vision and will read the whitepaper but the scope you are trying to tackle with this concept is too early in crypto to be successful. Its  similar to pawn coin and faces the same challenges  ....I think a better bet is to establish a good trading coin and continually add features as appropriate  .....I like the new logo ....
fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

There are no rules about what you can name your coin unless someone actually has a name copyrighted/trademarked. There is a battle between coins now for names. Which ever coin makes it to the exchange first gets the name on that exchange. Making a bitcointalk.org thread doesn't give you rights to a name.

Anyone can do anything they want.

Go make a new website. Modify the source code. Call it loan coin. The people can use plutonium rods or loan coins either way the coins move around on the same block chain.

CryptoBull

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

Yes please do take over.
The dev is either unable to write because of broken arms or he is abandon ship.
Change the name change the code change the logo i am all for that as long as you are a good dev(and by that i mean proper communication,delivering at promised deadlines +-day or two Cheesy )
The coin has great potential of we find the proper man for the job i think.
So good luck with everything i can help with something if you say i don't mind at all Smiley
the logos are good btw Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
reaction

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

if you could post what design logo you like so i know which one to use in wallet
CryptoBull

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

i like the red one without the background.Your second on your right -first row:)

Captain Positive Cool
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:44:51 PM

the red and silver looks good. it stands out. the golden coin is trade marked by bitcoin lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: