Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn money online?  (Read 200580 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:07:40 PM

That did take many months to accumulate. I have already made that amount of money this week from signature campaigns.

You have made 100$ this week and maximum for you is 150$...
I don't think you have made so many posts yet.
I have made 120 posts this week, and I am on the primedice campaign.

0.0006x120x620= 44,64$
I am going to be a senior member very very soon (2 points away), and think of BTC as being worth 1000$, because I just know in my gut that it will get that high again.

I wish I have your rank guys but I'm still at the beginning, looking forward a signature campaign in the future.
You'll get to here soon enough, don't worry.

It's really nice, but it's also quite had with the amounts of posting that have to get done. It's 100 posts for $25 in my campaign, I think it was like 20 for $25 in another campaign I was in, but I could be wrong. It was very hefty when it came to payouts, nice for fattening up my wallet. Now I really have work to be done, but I did get it easy for a while, so I shouldn't complain.

They're nice, though. I wouldn't have a lot of BTC if I didn't have signature campaigns helping me along.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:14:20 PM

I have a friend who made $14, he has 30 subscribers and never breaks 300 views per video, but he did have one that cracked 2,000 views.

I don't think you need a high viewer count to make money, it's just the volume of money you are getting depends on the ads.

YouTube is a very lucrative place to make money, assuming you can actually get viewers and set up a partnership. It really isn't that hard.

I have another friend who has 1,002 subs, average 300 views/video, but hasn't decided to monetize anything yet. I don't know how many videos he has, but  I think it's close to 100... So 300*100=30,000 , $0.001*30,000=$30

$30 potential right there, probably more in reality. If a guy with 43 videos and 120 views per video can make $14,
300 views on 100 videos (Average) could make quite a lot...

I uploaded a video once... I got 60 views in a day , but I took it down because it was.... kinda taken without consent of people in it....

Anyways, it seems rather efficient , but you would need to find a way to get viewers well. You would need to target a specific , niche audience that you could maintain and interest indefinitely.

The thing you said about your friend with 43 videos and 120 views each making 14$ :-
That becomes around 0.33$ per video , around 2.7$ per thousand views.

If each video takes you two hours to make , you should expect atleast 7,000 views each for it to be worth more than working a bit above minimum wage.

For you to have a nice looking 100k salary off youtube videos , you would need to create around a hundred thousand views daily.

TLDR; Its not really likely that youtubing will make you a lot of money , but if you do something that interests you and you want to share it , it may just pay off

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
AceWallen

Activity: 479
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:28:12 PM

If you want you can buy higher lvl account.
And it is allowed by forum rules.

it is allowed, but it is also sort of frowned upon. in fact, i think there are people on default trust list that go around neg trusting people who trade accounts...
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:30:01 PM

it is allowed, but it is also sort of frowned upon. in fact, i think there are people on default trust list that go around neg trusting people who trade accounts...

Yeah, some people in default trust are abusing their power.
That why trades can not be made public.

AceWallen

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

i agree, i don't appreciate people who spam the trust system. IMO it should be used only in cases of trades/transactions. that someone buys or sells an account does not make them untrustworthy.
zeeshan98210

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:33:41 PM

I saw many account seller on marketplace digital goods section. I do not saw any neg rep on the sellers.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:35:36 PM

Or at least make it so people have to contact you via a throw-away account, and scrutinize the people contacting you to see if they don't have any contacts to anyone who could go and give you negative trust.

Trades can't be public from now on, ever. There is too much self-moderating and negative trust being given out wrongfully. There should be a trust reset or something, so we can hopefully go back and minimize this happening.

And I don't buy or sell accounts, I'm just suggesting things for anyone out there.
ahappymau5

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

J'ai Envie De Toi

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:00 PM

Sadly i don't as of yet.

BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

You can go on cam and earn tokens on cam sites. That is if you are willing to whore yourself.
AceWallen

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

I saw many account seller on marketplace digital goods section. I do not saw any neg rep on the sellers.

just you wait. Vod will make the rounds eventually. there are others too, but he is the one that comes to mind first and foremost.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:38:41 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 07:44:28 AM by jambola2

Or at least make it so people have to contact you via a throw-away account, and scrutinize the people contacting you to see if they don't have any contacts to anyone who could go and give you negative trust.

Trades can't be public from now on, ever. There is too much self-moderating and negative trust being given out wrongfully. There should be a trust reset or something, so we can hopefully go back and minimize this happening.

And I don't buy or sell accounts, I'm just suggesting things for anyone out there.

There is nothing like "wrong" trust.

It literally means that that person does not trust you !

If I know you as a reliable user , with a lot of trust on the forums , if you sell your account ,  I will be very very suspicious.
Why ?
Because it is very likely that a scammer has bought your account , to scam and you should not be trusted.

You cannot blame anyone for not trusting you.
DefaultTrust is broken in this way , but if you manually set your trust list , you will only see trust ratings from people who you yourself trust. If you trust a person , you should expect the people they trust to be trustworthy.

On the other hand , any good trader knows to check each and every trust rating and will first see why you are untrusted before jumping to conclusions. If you have wrongly got negative trust , you should contact the person who put the negative trust and explain your case. Secondly , even the trader (or in this case the signature campaign owner) should be made aware of the situation. If the negative rating is baseless , they will understand.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:46:06 AM

There is nothing like "wrong" trust.

It literally means that that person does not trust you !

If I know you as a reliable user , with a lot of trust on the forums , if you sell your account ,  I will be very very suspicious.
Why ?
Because it is very likely that a scammer has bought your account , to scam and you should not be trusted.

You cannot blame anyone for not trusting you.
DefaultTrust is broken in this way , but if you manually set your trust list , you will only see trust ratings from people who you yourself trust. If you trust a person , you should expect the people they trust to be trustworthy.

On the other hand , any good trader knows to check each and every trust rating and will first see why you are untrusted before jumping to conclusions. If you have wrongly got negative trust , you should contact the person who put the negative trust and explain your case. Secondly , even the trader (or in this case the signature campaign owner) should be made aware of the situation. If the negative rating is baseless , they will undnerstand.

Actually, I think most campaign owners will simply not allow a user with negative trust (given by a member of the default trust list) to join their campaign, regardless of whether or not the feedback was unfair. Even PD doesn't accept them anymore.

But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:50:57 AM

Actually, I think most campaign owners will simply not allow a user with negative trust (given by a member of the default trust list) to join their campaign, regardless of whether or not the feedback was unfair. Even PD doesn't accept them anymore.

But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.

That's news to me.
I generally know Stunna as being a rather reasonable person.

Quote from: Stunna
If you are marked a scammer by the community with valid negative trusts with references, you will be denied payment.

Stunna has said that it needs validity and to have proper references.
It would be great if someone with first hand experience with this situation could enlighten us , as I'm pretty sure that Stunna wouldn't withhold payment needlessly.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

www.PrimeDice.com

Claim the free BTC faucet every minute and receive 10,000 satoshi for the next hour!

Simply go to PrimeDice.com and click the claim button. Once you reach 50,000 satoshi's you may cashout! This is the quickest way to make profit!

1 hour limited special Tongue

Best of luck all!

Try with this happy hour. Can make some extra if u all have luck and participate.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:10:35 AM

That's news to me.
I generally know Stunna as being a rather reasonable person.

Quote from: Stunna
If you are marked a scammer by the community with valid negative trusts with references, you will be denied payment.

Stunna has said that it needs validity and to have proper references.
It would be great if someone with first hand experience with this situation could enlighten us , as I'm pretty sure that Stunna wouldn't withhold payment needlessly.

Hmm, not withhold payment, but I think he said the campaign would no longer be accepting people with a negative trust rating - that is, you would no longer be able to enroll into a new month with the campaign (this after the new enrollment system was created). I'd try to find the post where he said that, but finding anything in that thread is hard. Tongue
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:36:33 PM

If you use faucets, this is nice change to boost your faucet income!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707364.0

alecmerkel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

youtube with good original content!
claugoz14

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:31:13 PM

If you are have some skills, translation, programing,or whatever, just can find and get some money from freelancer websites like odesk
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:11:10 PM

If you use faucets, this is nice change to boost your faucet income!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707364.0

already follow from that faucets using your reff Cheesy
degold

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

I earned good amount of money by filling survey, that was good source of earning but now less survey for my country.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: