Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS terrorists Says Bitcoin Could Be Used For ‘Global Jihad  (Read 9681 times)
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Facenose

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:21:21 PM

Translation: The US will now be paying AlQaeda in Bitcoin, time to buy.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:46:53 PM

"Oh gee, ISIS, the terrorist group that is so extremist that they got kicked out of al qaeda is going to use bitcoin.  This is GOOD NEWS!!!"  /sarcasm

this is one of ISIS videos showing what they do.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b0_1402690909

are you permabulls retarded?  you want bitcoin to fund terrorists and you think that this will encourage the mainstream to put money into btc?

How many hours per day do you devote to scouring the world for relentless doom? You should mix it up by working puppies or something.

I want EVERYONE to use Bitcoin. This includes devils and angels.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

"Oh gee, ISIS, the terrorist group that is so extremist that they got kicked out of al qaeda is going to use bitcoin.  This is GOOD NEWS!!!"  /sarcasm

this is one of ISIS videos showing what they do.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b0_1402690909

are you permabulls retarded?  you want bitcoin to fund terrorists and you think that this will encourage the mainstream to put money into btc?

How many hours per day do you devote to scouring the world for relentless doom? You should mix it up by working puppies or something.

I want EVERYONE to use Bitcoin. This includes devils and angels.

Indeed, every currency is used by both parties, there isnt one "holy" currency, so this should not be a problem.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:06:35 PM

bitcoin has finally "arrived"
For a supposedly technologically inferior state
They are pretty advanced on their understanding of computers to be using Bitcoin but I guess it does meet the requirements to be Sharia so this is a weird Islamic seal of approval for it.

Terrorists are buying! Bullish.

Lol

HODL or the terrorists win  Grin

Anyone else think Counterstrike for a second

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:54:03 PM

FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD. FUD.

This is the response I'm gonna go with from now on.  No more suffering fools lightly crap.
Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

What are you guys worried about? This is a whole new niche of potential BTC users that might now buy, buy buy! It's time for a celebration. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: