Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Selling) Property in Alternate Universe  (Read 2283 times)
ct959 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 09:56:46 PM

Hello!

I'm an official admin of THERE, selling and leasing property in all regions of THERE.

For more information about THERE, refer to the attached document

AVAILABLE PROPERTY:

-Strawberry Cottage
-DaBomb Night Club & Apartment
-Crayon Tower
    -Appt 34
    -Appt 67
    -Appt 79
    -Appt 83
-Tunnel Number 15
-Ice Cream Store & Apartment
-The Brick Mansion of Death Valley
-Yolanda's Townhouse
-Rave Bus
-McDreamy's Trailer
-The Lake House
-3 Mile HIGH Apartments (Not to be confused with The 3 Mile HIGH Hotel)
     -Turner's Appt
     -Abbey's Appt
     -Delaney's Appt
     -Michael's Appt
     -Ryan's Appt
     -Danny's Appt
     -Justin's Appt
     -MC George's Penthouse
-The Blue House
-The Tent
-Mansion on 34th Street
-Old Cargo Plane

For information concerning purchase of property and other listings, please message me. You can call me CT. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ct959 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 10:04:31 PM

For more information about THERE, refer to the attached document

Correction.....ask me to send you the "attached document"
Gryph

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 10:18:06 PM

I'm only interested in HERE, not THERE. HERE is where i was born, raised, and i have a strong personal attachment to HERE.

I hear nothing good over happens over THERE.

Also, there is small problem of getting over THERE. Every single map i've ever seen always says "You are HERE" never "You are THERE".

Give me some Google directions to THERE.

I prefer to visit a property before i buy it. So if you'll permit me to visit THERE from HERE i might consider your offer.
nodemaster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2011, 10:38:51 PM

Every single map i've ever seen always says "You are HERE" never "You are THERE".

*loool* YMMD  Grin  Find a Bitcoin in your wallet!
ct959 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:04:08 PM

I would honestly like to live HERE full time as well, seeing as it is where everyone was born, but unfortunately the Admins can not control who goes THERE, and when. We appear THERE at least twice a day, and seeing as time does not exist as it exists HERE, we often spend what feels like days THERE...when in this universe, it has been only minutes or hours. So, we have our own property.

The forces of THERE prevent anyone from taking pictures or making actual maps, a problem which we are currently working on. Sketches have been made, but they are difficult to bring back HERE. Google maps can't recreate THERE because THERE is both everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It is very confusing.

Going THERE is entirely possible, and is something which you have probably done today. Memories of THERE are often scattered, seeing as time is bent so strangely, and seeing as most visitors spend their nights in The 3 Mile HIGH Hotel, where the smoke is impossible to avoid. Often times, memories of THERE are confused with memories of a night when you partied a little too hard. Memories are also commonly confused with last night's dreams, especially if they include zombies or hot girls. Other times memories are not present due to the great shock of going THERE.

If you think really hard about THERE, sometimes you can picture it in the back of your mind. That's the best I can do.
 Wink If you'd like to create your own house you can do that as well, think really hard about it for a while and then try to draw it, send me a pic of the picture, and I'll add you as a property holder on the list. There are currently over 100 property holders and part-time residents in THERE...and a very large number of visitors appearing daily that choose not to own property.
ScriptGadget

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:08:09 PM

I thought THERE shut down?
ct959 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:11:17 PM

Shut DOWN?!  Huh Of course not!  Tongue
Gryph

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 03:19:48 AM

Every single map i've ever seen always says "You are HERE" never "You are THERE".

*loool* YMMD  Grin  Find a Bitcoin in your wallet!

SCORE!!!

Thanks!

I would honestly like to live HERE full time as well, seeing as it is where everyone was born, but unfortunately the Admins can not control who goes THERE, and when. We appear THERE at least twice a day, and seeing as time does not exist as it exists HERE, we often spend what feels like days THERE...when in this universe, it has been only minutes or hours. So, we have our own property.

The forces of THERE prevent anyone from taking pictures or making actual maps, a problem which we are currently working on. Sketches have been made, but they are difficult to bring back HERE. Google maps can't recreate THERE because THERE is both everywhere and nowhere at the same time. It is very confusing.

Going THERE is entirely possible, and is something which you have probably done today. Memories of THERE are often scattered, seeing as time is bent so strangely, and seeing as most visitors spend their nights in The 3 Mile HIGH Hotel, where the smoke is impossible to avoid. Often times, memories of THERE are confused with memories of a night when you partied a little too hard. Memories are also commonly confused with last night's dreams, especially if they include zombies or hot girls. Other times memories are not present due to the great shock of going THERE.

If you think really hard about THERE, sometimes you can picture it in the back of your mind. That's the best I can do.
 Wink If you'd like to create your own house you can do that as well, think really hard about it for a while and then try to draw it, send me a pic of the picture, and I'll add you as a property holder on the list. There are currently over 100 property holders and part-time residents in THERE...and a very large number of visitors appearing daily that choose not to own property.

Pfft. Finding information or even basic maps of THERE is very confusing? If getting THERE when i want to is not possible then i see no point in going THERE. I have everything i need right HERE. The value in a place HERE or THERE is being able to use it whenever you want to.

Not even the oppressive and corrupt governments of HERE have enough power to completely suppress us taking pictures and making maps of HERE. If some force over there is powerful enough to completely control map making and picture taking THERE then that's even worse than HERE. HERE might not be great, but THERE sounds worse with that force around, i wonder else it can stop/control over THERE.

Notice how most of our tourist promotions tout how awesome HERE is?

"Wish you were HERE!"
"Don't you want to be HERE?"
"Bad job? Get away from THERE and come HERE!"
"HERE is where the party's at!"
"Everyone comes HERE!"

Also, everything is made HERE... specifically in China... but China is firmly HERE.

HERE is pretty awesome and we know it!

Besides, bitcoins are really only valuable HERE. Every address and piece of the bitcoin network (from clients to exchangers to shops) are all HERE, even silk road is firmly HERE even where HERE is undefined. If you're seeking Bitcoins then there must be something very wrong with THERE for you to try and come HERE.

Another thing, you claim to be an admin of THERE but you admit admins can't control who goes THERE. So how can anything you sell us THERE is worth anything if you can not bring us THERE?

Get out of HERE and go back THERE.
The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 12:17:42 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm not on anything right now, but reading this thread makes me think otherwise...
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 01:47:36 AM

What am I tripping on this thread is effed up.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 08:35:05 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm not on anything right now, but reading this thread makes me think otherwise...

Hatchetfox

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 03:01:34 AM

Hm...

http://www.there.com/info/announcement

>We're very sorry to announce that There.com will be closing to the public at 11:59 PM on March 9th, 2010.

We'll be closing registration, billing, and member program upgrades immediately.

Developer submissions are closed effectively immediately.

Rental processing will be stopped, so no more rent will be collected for neighborhoods, lots, or There homes.

Paintgun refills will be free.

Portazone refills will either be free, or we'll "stop the clock" on Portazone minutes. We'll sort that out in the next day or so.

Yep, seems closed to me... might just be me though Wink hahaha.

What am I tripping on this thread is effed up.

THERE we go. My thoughts exactly :U
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: