Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mizerydearia - thief 400BTC [unlocked]  (Read 1595 times)
mizerydearia (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 09:52:26 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2012, 10:16:20 PM by mizerydearia

re: Nefario's post suggesting I am a thief.  I admit that it seems rather shady of me to not take action, however, seriously, I am still struggling so very much.

It is unimportant though.  Everyone is welcome to evaluate and consider me as a thief and pursue hostility and any other similar type of negative effort or evaluation to me.  I deserve it, until I resolve the issues for which I still am neglecting.  I am just chiming in to reply.

Thanks and I apologize.  Please forgive me to all those that are still burdened and disgruntled with me relative to this.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 09:54:31 PM

I don't get it.

Are you unable to return the funds because you've used them, or are you refusing to?
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 09:58:45 PM

I am able to type long posts as Nefario has said.  I can write.  I can express myself.  However, I cannot concentrate on other things.  It is very easy, though, yet somehow I struggle.  I also do not get it.  Yet I do understand.  It is surely an established psychological issue that seemingly has incapacitated my brain.  But, again, I can still write elaboratively.  So, ....  I accept the labeling of 'thief' for now.

Are you unable to return the funds because you've used them, or are you refusing to?

I haven't used them.  I will prove it later.  But for now, assume that I have used them and assume that I am a thief.  Assume the worst for now.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 10:54:27 PM

Some people pay thousands of dollars to online mistresses to be verbally abused. This guy... "borrows" thousands of dollars from the bitcoin general community to be verbally abused. He's better off.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 11:05:11 PM

Some people pay thousands of dollars to online mistresses to be verbally abused. This guy... "borrows" thousands of dollars from the bitcoin general community to be verbally abused. He's better off.

I sense a meme...
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12976

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 11:13:33 PM

Why not give the wallet and data to someone who can handle it and is trustworthy? Like genjix or phantomcircuit? I'd also handle it for you (though I'm busy and it may take me a while to deal with it, so someone else would be better).

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 11:50:11 PM

I don't know why anyone is expecting rational actions from someone whose entire posting history suggests that they're batshit insane.  Yeah, I get that it's 400 BTC and that there's a principal involved and everything, but trying to get someone who seriously entertains the notion that they might have Morgellon's to act like a rational adult and be responsible is about as futile and exasperating as trying to teach a pig to sing.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 01:21:14 AM

It's depression coupled with something else.

Pretty much, it's pretty obvious he's got mental issues and it's just gotten worse and worse over time, leading up to this. I do believe he intends to fix it, and hasn't taken the money, but the attention seeking behavior in this and the other thread just reeks of a cry for help.

But really, need to nut up and stop making so many excuses. Medical issues suck but theres nothing stopping you from handing everything over to a reputable person (several have volunteered already).

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 02:39:27 AM

Basically this can be sorted out really quickly.

You can start by just getting a copy of the wallet and sending it to me or genjix or phantomcircuit or theymos, ample choice there. And really that takes the better part of 5 minutes, which includes digging it up from backups.

That step on it's own is pretty big and is 1/2 the battle, in and of itself would remove the thief label (that you've volunteered to wear). Really you can't be trusted with anything in the bitcoin community until this gets sorted out.

So step one, get the wallet and send on to trusted third party.

And then we can move on from there.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
mizerydearia (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 03:32:31 AM

But trying to get someone who seriously entertains the notion that they might have Morgellon's to act like a rational adult and be responsible is about as futile and exasperating as trying to teach a pig to sing.

The suggestion of Morgellon's was long ago introduced by others.  I do not have Morgellon's.  See this.

Thanks, however, I must take action to begin.  And perhaps as I am in Pittsburgh, if there is anyone there, I could receive assistance to do just that where otherwise I am failing to at my own initiative or effort.

but the attention seeking behavior in this and the other thread just reeks of a cry for help.

I did not mean to seek attention.  Nefario created a new post that sought the initial attention which many people on Freenode IRC network directed me to.

Really you can't be trusted with anything in the bitcoin community until this gets sorted out.

So step one, get the wallet and send on to trusted third party.

And then we can move on from there.

Nefario.

I highly agree.  Thanks.  It will be a kind of motivation and inspiration to take action, just as other threads have been.  Hopefully it is enough.  But, again, if not, if anyone is in Pittsburgh next month when I relocate, perhaps there will be better opportunity to motivate and inspire me to take action by encouraging me in person or locally.  I like to think I can trust myself, but clearly, there is much delay.

Note: I suggest Pittsburgh, because as I relocate, that is when I have set a plan/goal to assert for myself to take action and to regain control over myself and to be productive and accomplishing and during such efforts, I'd also like to include resolving this issue as well.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 04:26:52 AM

I am able to type long posts as Nefario has said.  I can write.  I can express myself.  However, I cannot concentrate on other things.  It is very easy, though, yet somehow I struggle.  I also do not get it.  Yet I do understand.  It is surely an established psychological issue that seemingly has incapacitated my brain.  But, again, I can still write elaboratively.  So, ....  I accept the labeling of 'thief' for now.

I haven't used them.  I will prove it later.  But for now, assume that I have used them and assume that I am a thief.  Assume the worst for now.

Yet I have Paranoid Schizophrenia or so a Community Psychiatric Nurse told me I had (still don't believe them)  yet I can study for and pass exams in Fourier Transforms, Fast Fourier Transforms, Matrix manipulation and Matrix calculus.  I may have down days and not be able to wash, shave, brush my teeth and not leave my flat apart from to buy beer/drugs and walk my dog but I could still conduct my mind and business.  Even if it meant from the restricted use of an Android phone from a secure psychiatric hospital (tho pasting GPG keys would be a bitch).  In fact the last time I was locked in a secure unit I made nearly $67 trading FOREX on a droid.  TRUST dude if you was that bad you wouldn't even be posting!

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 04:45:20 AM

I haven't used them.  I will prove it later.  But for now, assume that I have used them and assume that I am a thief.  Assume the worst for now.

Yet I have Paranoid Schizophrenia or so a Community Psychiatric Nurse told me I had (still don't believe them)  yet I can study for and pass exams in Fourier Transforms, Fast Fourier Transforms, Matrix manipulation and Matrix calculus.  I may have down days and not be able to wash, shave, brush my teeth and not leave my flat apart from to buy beer/drugs and walk my dog but I could still conduct my mind and business.  Even if it meant from the restricted use of an Android phone from a secure psychiatric hospital (tho pasting GPG keys would be a bitch).  In fact the last time I was locked in a secure unit I made nearly $67 trading FOREX on a droid.  TRUST dude if you was that bad you wouldn't even be posting!

Although that may sound very bad to my RSM investors even tho I'm offering the best returns on RSM from any GLBSE listed company (1.32MH/s per share and 4.27MH/s per BTC invested and 50BTC generated from £20 of electric all profits 1900 ways should pay 0.00578947BTC dividend per share weekly).  In the worse case scenario of me getting ill then I would either give my dad, brother or next door neighbour the command to reboot the RaspberryPI BFL Singles set up (worse case scenario of a reboot needed) and I would pay all profits as a monthly dividend instead of weekly payment.  Although that won't be happening get ready for your first dividend within about another six weeks and then weekly.  The first BFL single was paid for on 24/02/12 (24th of Feb)  

Although if it does sound bad to potential investors I don't give a f#c~ as I've already paid for the first ASIC/FPGA board and will finish off the IPO for the next two boards out of dividends and my own money  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: