Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:59:37 AM

We all know that XST is not pump and dump coin HONDO deliver unique technology. I think majority are interested in new technology and not traders skills. It would be better if we talk about : Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

Thanks

I agree, Hondo delivered what he promised, but we also know that there is clear sign of pump and dump group
who was pumping price and when innocent people buy they will start dumping, that is why I always want
price must be free, no manipulation atleast on coin thread.

I have suffered from price changes by manipulation, but I guess that's a property of a free market. The only rules against pumps and dumps are morale-based, and that fades with economic incentive and personal gain.  

I know, for me problem start when, pumping group start to talking on thread and asking other to buy more coins
because they will going to pump the coin price. It's not good, I never saw any coin thread where pumping group
openly saying that they will going to pump the price.

I think this is the opposite, FUDing when pumping to buy cheap and asking to buy/creating demand when dumping (like on a release)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

We all know that XST is not pump and dump coin HONDO deliver unique technology. I think majority are interested in new technology and not traders skills. It would be better if we talk about : Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

Thanks

I agree, Hondo delivered what he promised, but we also know that there is clear sign of pump and dump group
who was pumping price and when innocent people buy they will start dumping, that is why I always want

Listen, for real... What's your problem with pumpers coming in to the coin and taking it, not only to higher values but into the crypto spotlight.
I am right here, What is your problem? Are you holding cloak from 200+K? You mad at me that I got out of cloak when I realized that the dev were just feeding us trash?

Look at Librexcoin, we started there at 1000 sat, it hit 13K and is at over 5K today finding a new floor. And yes I sold some but only to add more lxc to my lxc collection after the greedy pigs got slaughtered. Real investors that invest in a con because of its strong fundamentals come out on top.. Greedy pigs who try to ride the waves and only care about the btc they can make in the next 20 minutes lose.. You sound like the latter but your desire to see this coin succeed baffles me.

So are you in it because you love the coin? or in it for the quick buck?  Dont worry about the pumpers.. Worry about the devs coming through, worry about answering questions from potential investors, worry about tweeting and bringing the positive news this coin has day after day to the masses. Not scaring them off because some whales are swimming in the water.

Everycoin including cloak is better off today value wise then it was before I started stacking only exception would be DCM and that dev team ran off.

So again, whats your problem?

I have problem because you guys tried to push the people to buy more XST because you guys going to pump the price.
You guys don't care about success of coin, you guys just want your money will multiplied many folds when you guys sell the coins.
You can do your activities on your thread or make new thread, but leave coin main thread for pumping the price.
I know almost every coins price once or many time pump and then dump when desire profit fulfilled.
But they mostly do not talk on coin main thread that we are going to pump the price so buy before we start to pump the price.
You guys doing here this because you already bought what you want to buy and now you guys want to sell, so you want
new investor will come and buy your coins on high price.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:03:01 PM

Thanks

I have suffered from price changes by manipulation, but I guess that's a property of a free market. The only rules against pumps and dumps are morale-based, and that fades with economic incentive and personal gain.  

I know, for me problem start when, pumping group start to talking on thread and asking other to buy more coins
because they will going to pump the coin price. It's not good, I never saw any coin thread where pumping group
openly saying that they will going to pump the price.

I think this is the opposite, FUDing when pumping to buy cheap and asking to buy/creating demand when dumping (like on a release)

They are not FUDing because they don't want to buy the coins anymore, now they thinking to out from the coin
that is why they start shouting on thread that they will pump the price. Because they want to sell coin so they will
sell at higher price other wise price will move down so quickly and they will not able to sell coins on desire price.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:04:03 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:48:31 PM by BTCwriter

Just one question: How is this coin going to support annual inflation of 20%?

That's the APR on staked coins, not the inflation. The inflation is much lower.

Please teach me what you mean. The staking is 20% on 20M coins that 4M a year or 250K a month.

So what do you mean?

EDIT: Oh you mean because not all coins are staked that the inflation is lower?

Exactly. Only something like 20-25% are staked of any coin. So the true inflation is about 4-5%. I read about this on another coin (SSD), but it comes from Hondo. He thinks about stuff like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730844.msg8343688#msg8343688

I am going to disagree with Hondo. Big time. But not only the "stat" is a complete fallacy (contrary to his opinion, the overwhelming majority of established coins do stake 50-80% or more of their float) the MOST important factor is that a coin that only stakes 20-25% is EXTREMELY vulnerable to a successful -and fatal, for it means the end of the coin- "double spending" attack. Better known as a "51% attack". For instance: If only 2 million Stealthcoin stake, anyone with much less than 2 million coins can carry out a successful attack. Even Owning "only" 1.6 million. Anything above that increases the speed of the success in the attack and, obviously, 2 million and one coin guarantees the success of the attack on first try. That means the immediate end of the coin. That's why it is so important that the  staking is as high as possible, at least above the 50% threshold.

But, according to Hondo's fallacy, then Stealthcoin doesn't provide 20% interest (or POS benefit) but much less in fact since the figure of 20% is reached under the false pretenses and calculations exposed above, the real figure -the one written in the code- is much lower, at -I imagine- 5%. Still quite crazy and impossible to sustain with time. Obviously Stealthcoin has not been designed with any idea of future, beyond the P&D phase.

To illustrate the situation I will offer the example of a similar coin -in figures-, Vericoin. It has just under 27 million coins. When 8 million of those were stolen from Mintpal a few weeks back, the devs were forced to fork the blockchain to the time previous to the theft, thus invalidating it. Otherwise, the coin was destroyed since 8 million coins were close to 100% of all the coins staking, therefore the attack would be almost immediately successful, if not at the first try. Vericoin, atm has a steady rate of staking -at much lower levels than 5% interest, less than half that in fact- of 15-20 million of it's total of 26.7 million coins.

It's seem you already know the answer to your question and what you want to write about. The 50-80% stake of their float, then the 8 million coins is close to 100% of the 27 millions of Vericoin float. 8 million coins float is not 100% of 80% of 27 million coins. I see you chose the number 50%-80% but not say 35%-60%, it's seem you trying to convince people to believe this is very bad as you also mentioned about P&D. Have you ever though of Vericion stake stat could be wrong, it is just a dummy number? The reason I see the Vericoin difficulty is so low, say it's only 0.09 or 0.1? Either way one of them must be wrong. I believed in this as Vericion have many flaws in coding. Now Vericoin is putting all the trust of coding in this one well known scam artist, it's just unbelievable.

I do see some coins have up to 100% first year and 50% second year ect., it's the survive of the coin in the start and this could easily be change. 20% is not the end of the coin as you suggested and this could easily change. I see many coins almost get destroy for not having many people to stake, I have seen this happen to XC and also Stealthcoin itself, this is why we have The Great Stake Challenge. This 20% could easily change in coding by the way. I still believed of this 20% only 4%-5% would happen. I don't think this 51% attack even posible in POS coins. If 51% attack is possible then pow/pos is not possible, all coins would have about 0%-5% stake when it's first switch, you get my point.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:06:54 PM

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:07:54 PM

Thanks

Listen, for real... What's your problem with pumpers coming in to the coin and taking it, not only to higher values but into the crypto spotlight.
I am right here, What is your problem? Are you holding cloak from 200+K? You mad at me that I got out of cloak when I realized that the dev were just feeding us trash?

Look at Librexcoin, we started there at 1000 sat, it hit 13K and is at over 5K today finding a new floor. And yes I sold some but only to add more lxc to my lxc collection after the greedy pigs got slaughtered. Real investors that invest in a con because of its strong fundamentals come out on top.. Greedy pigs who try to ride the waves and only care about the btc they can make in the next 20 minutes lose.. You sound like the latter but your desire to see this coin succeed baffles me.

So are you in it because you love the coin? or in it for the quick buck?  Dont worry about the pumpers.. Worry about the devs coming through, worry about answering questions from potential investors, worry about tweeting and bringing the positive news this coin has day after day to the masses. Not scaring them off because some whales are swimming in the water.

Everycoin including cloak is better off today value wise then it was before I started stacking only exception would be DCM and that dev team ran off.

I have problem because you guys tried to push the people to buy more XST because you guys going to pump the price.
You guys don't care about success of coin, you guys just want your money will multiplied many folds when you guys sell the coins.
You can do your activities on your thread or make new thread, but leave coin main thread for pumping the price.
I know almost every coins price once or many time pump and then dump when desire profit fulfilled.
But they mostly do not talk on coin main thread that we are going to pump the price so buy before we start to pump the price.
You guys doing here this because you already bought what you want to buy and now you guys want to sell, so you want
new investor will come and buy your coins on high price.

I have not been on this forum for 30 days. So I was not chatting about pumping the price on the thread but I have been watching the thread and have not seen anyone talk about pumping the price. I see some speculation, lots of talk about the tech behind the coin and many trolls trying to get in for cheaper then market value.

If you dont like us in here then you may want to leave. Smart investors will make money and greedy pigs (Not investors) will lose. That is the game. Either play is or gtfoh. Its that simple. This coin is moon bound. Lots of changes and updates coming that will only add value to this awesome coin and every time there is new tech I will pump up the price of the coin because its worth it and I have a vested interest in seeing our (yours and mine) investment grow.

I dont kill coins, I give them life!

RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:19:53 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 12:32:06 PM by RadDragon

This coin was my first moon-shot.  Also, first that I saw blatant price manipulation on.  It's very uncomfortable seeing those 50-btc sell walls that dwarf the average person's holdings over ten fold, for sure, but I had a laugh or two about it.

While I can see some benefit to the price of the coin, the downside is that your methods drain significant capital from the coin's other investors.  Ultimately, when your group moves on to other coins and take your gains with you, it leaves the economy with less money to invest in the coin although the price is arbitrarily higher.

I took quite a beating from it, personally.  At its peak, I had enough to get my damn wisdom teeth fixed.  It sucks trading in pain all day.

At this rate I'm about to take the Cast Away approach.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

This coin was my first moon-shot.  Also, first that I saw blatant price manipulation on.  It's very uncomfortable seeing those 50-btc sell walls that dwarf the average person's holdings over ten fold, for sure, but I had a laugh or two about it.

While I can see some benefit to the price of the coin, the downside is that your methods drain significant capital from the coin's other investors.  Ultimately, when your group moves on to other coins and take your gains with you, it leaves the economy with less money to invest in the coin although the price is arbitrarily higher.

I took quite a beating from it, personally.  At its peak, I had enough to get my damn wisdom teeth fixed.  It sucks trading in pain all day.

At this rate I'm about to take the Cast Away approach.

LOL, I just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I know how much pain you are in.. Sucks..

Now on to business. The only people who are drained of funds by a group like ours are the greedy pigs. I couldn't care less about a greedy pig.
I was on cloak for over 4 months. I dont know many pump and dumps that last 4 months.....Anyway. Its not my fault the rug was pulled from under my feet by the devs when they kept failing to come through on promises made. You can expect me to show the same support to xst provided the dev keeps coming through, and even if he fails, as long as he is upfront with us I'll still stand by the coin. Alty was making promises to us knowing full well he would never be able to come through. Hondo is a stand up guy and I see no reason why that would happen on xst.

This is your moon shot. Cangrats, in a few months you're life will change dramatically.
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:30:42 PM

obfuscation technology very interesting!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

Aint it.

I'm so down for this coin its crazy.
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

Lets see some action on this coin. If you really believe in it, put your money where your mouth is and lets get this coin back to 10K.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

FACT:  XST provides the SOLID ANON that CRYPTONOTE coins provide- but provides the solution in such a manner that it is SUSTAINABLE over time.

there is a reason I did not invest in XMR , ByteCoin, or hell even Boolberry - I knew they are not longer term viable due to the nature of ring signature size requirements (even boolberry with its pruining)

Hondo has come up with a way to use Chandran signatures to fully resolve the cryptonote curse.  

Do your research people.
Of course
XST - technology top priority
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:56:46 PM

LOL, I just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I know how much pain you are in.. Sucks..

Now on to business. The only people who are drained of funds by a group like ours are the greedy pigs. I couldn't care less about a greedy pig.
I was on cloak for over 4 months. I dont know many pump and dumps that last 4 months.....Anyway. Its not my fault the rug was pulled from under my feet by the devs when they kept failing to come through on promises made. You can expect me to show the same support to xst provided the dev keeps coming through, and even if he fails, as long as he is upfront with us I'll still stand by the coin. Alty was making promises to us knowing full well he would never be able to come through. Hondo is a stand up guy and I see no reason why that would happen on xst.

This is your moon shot. Cangrats, in a few months you're life will change dramatically.

That would be a nice thought but I'm really nervous about price manipulators.  I don't have many 'extra lives' on this market because of my small reserves in the first place, and these fluctuations happen so fast that I can lose a lot while I'm asleep.

It seems like xst will grow but I am still very nerve wracked about last night's learning curve.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

Aint it.

I'm so down for this coin its crazy.
You should intervin to give lesson to Fudsters and trols by helping this coin to raise little up. Fudster and tells to not have courage for any coin in future . You can it just you can teach them a lesson.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

Do your research people.

Thanks for this amazing post. I hope it opens up some eyes.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:01:06 PM

That would be a nice thought but I'm really nervous about price manipulators.  I don't have many 'extra lives' on this market because of my small reserves in the first place, and these fluctuations happen so fast that I can lose a lot while I'm asleep.

It seems like xst will grow but I am still very nerve wracked about last night's learning curve.

I understand your concern. Just invest based on tech and not pumps and you'll do fine.. You cant pump dogshit so if you follow the tech you should be ok.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:04:21 PM

Who is afraid of these big whales around here seems not trust in stealthcoin.
This is not a coin to pump & dump, is a coin many times to pump and without dump.
This coin will revolutionize the lives of many people in various parts of the world.
Maybe it's hard for people who were born in free countries see that, but xst has enormous potential as a currency in many places in the world where there is no freedom to buy a ps4 for children.
Sorry for my English
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:04:52 PM

Do your research people.

agreed, XST has innovation in annon, will be the next star for providing unique technology..
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

I understand your concern. Just invest based on tech and not pumps and you'll do fine.. You cant pump dogshit so if you follow the tech you should be ok.
[/quote]

Haha, I can hope.  Keeping my eye on xst for the future and hodling what I have left.

Maybe things will work out, who knows.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:41:14 PM

Do your research people.

agreed, XST has innovation in annon, will be the next star for providing unique technology..
XST with unique technology

Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

DYOR "Do your own research"
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: