Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623
The stealthcoin stealthtext news is spreading fast
keep holding your xst for btcd value  Grin

How can you compare it to btcd value when there are nearly 20 times more XST coin?

Great work btw dev!

Cheers
So what do you think the value will be by December?
Thanks

Stealthcoin has finally come close to approaching its true value amongst the top 25 coins or so.

With the future release of StealthSend technology, it's par none. I think we'll approach a 10 mm cap as we get closer, with a potential parabolic move to 20 mm mm or even higher. Once launched, it the technology is the best, the value should continue to increase with more orders of scale over coming months/years (100 mm +)

I think you are wanting a little more cheap xst today lol
Stealthcoin is still far from what should be value.
Look for other currencies that made much less than xst made so far and it worth 40, 50k today.
But I agree with the remainder that you wrote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623
The stealthcoin stealthtext news is spreading fast
keep holding your xst for btcd value  Grin

How can you compare it to btcd value when there are nearly 20 times more XST coin?

Great work btw dev!

Cheers
So what do you think the value will be by December?
Thanks

Stealthcoin has finally come close to approaching its true value amongst the top 25 coins or so.

With the future release of StealthSend technology, it's par none. I think we'll approach a 10 mm cap as we get closer, with a potential parabolic move to 20 mm mm or even higher. Once launched, it the technology is the best, the value should continue to increase with more orders of scale over coming months/years (100 mm +)

I think you are wanting a little more cheap xst today lol
Stealthcoin is still far from what should be value.
Look for other currencies that made much less than xst made so far and it worth 40, 50k today.
But I agree with the remainder that you wrote

What has XST Made to date? An android app to send coins? Anything else? Serious question.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:31:34 PM

Just to clarify for my own knowledge. Stealthtext is done with an android app? Everyone was saying previously that it was so amazing because it could be done with a dummy phone that only has SMS like Cloakcoin can.

Any ways my question is, does stealthtext require an android app? Because that's all i have seen so far.

Beggar from cloaca, read again and again and again please

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

Stealth Text Details (Whitepaper Rough Draft)

This isn't the final draft of the whitepaper, but I hope it answers some basic questions. Indeed, StealthText is the technology for "anonymous SMS transactions".

The following text explains the illustration below.

Let's imagine Bob wants to send 420 XST to Carol. Bob has set up his own pipeline or is a customer of an online wallet service that has provides a pipeline. Either is possible because anyone can set up his or her own pipeline.

Now, Bob is operating under some constraints today. He has his phone and can SMS, but for whatever reason has no access to his data services. But he needs his transaction to get to Carol securely and privately (anonymously). He can't afford for anyone to tamper with his transaction, like "flipping a bit" to change the amount, nor can he afford for an adversary, such as a competing business, to know the nature of his transaction with Carol.

Bob is in luck today, because he has installed StealthText on his phone. In his settings dialog, he has entered a secret passphrase (that could be a random string of characters), the phone number of his SMS forwarding service (like google voice), and a client ID, that is not essential but can be used for routing (in the screenshots, this is 1zrL2Jk, which is random for the sake of the example).

His wallet (whether on the cloud or in his computer at home) knows this secret passphrase and his PIN , which is the second part of StealthText's two-factor authentication. To make his transaction, he enters Carol's XST address ("SGVQhkwom..", the first S has been cut off in the screenshots) the amount (420 XST) and his PIN, which he shares with no one and has memorized. He then hits "Send" and confirms the transaction. StealthText then sends the anonymous, encrypted transaction through SMS where it enters the pipeline.

The SMS message with the anonymous transaction, is routed to Bob's SMS forwarding service (like google voice) which then turns it into an email that is sent to Bob's email account. If using google voice, this would be a gmail account. The mail is then handled by Bob's mail client (like Thunderbird) enabled with an addon that can send it to his file system, or in cases like OS X mail, send it directly to a simple message processor on his computer that turns it into a wallet command and sends it to his wallet. (We will provide the message processor for Thunderbird as an open source project).

The XST wallet (as of version 1.2.0.1) is enabled to recognize this this command and the anonymous, encrypted transaction. The wallet decrypts the transaction. Because the transaction is encrypted on Bob's phone but never decrypted until it hits his wallet, it remains secure and anonymous until the transaction is created inside the wallet.

As with all transactions, the wallet broadcasts Carlol's 420 XST to the TOR network, which ensures that Carol gets her funds securely and privately.

Note that StealthText has the following attributes:

Anonymous

StealthText is anonymous because no one except for Bob can know the contents of the encrypted transaction while on transit to his wallet. Once there, it remains anonymous because StealthCoin uses the Tor network.

Secure

StealthText uses AES encryption combined with GCM encrypted authentication. This means that a multitude of attacks which try to blindly manipulate the encrypted transaction to change it's value, destination, or otherwise corrupt it, will be detected by the wallet. In fact, the transaction will be rejected by the wallet if just one bit of one byte of the encrypted transaction is modified ("bit flip attack").

Moreover the wallet has safeguards against delayed transactions and "replay attacks". That is, once the wallet broadcasts the transaction, it will not accept the same transaction again. So, if an adversary intercepts the message and sends it numerous times to Bob's wallet, the wallet will not re-send the funds no matter how many replays the adversary attempts.

SMS

StealthText does not rely on Bob's phone having data capabilities. This allows Bob to send funds anonymously and securely from any part of the world where SMS is available, or when his data services experience outage due to adversarial attack or natural causes.

Decentralized

Any person or servcie can establish their own pipeline. They only need the StealthText app and a StealthCoin wallet greater than or equal to version 1.2.0.1. Any SMS forwarding service can send the message to any media of delivery. Email is the most convenient for me, but it could also be http or any other protocol. For the proof-of-concept, I used google voice and gmail. The only glue in the entire chain is a program that can change an email with the message, for example, into a wallet command that looks like this:

Code:
StealthCoind decryptsend '1zrL2Jk,IDlf0wy....'

As mentioned above, we will provide the glue in the form of a message processor for the Thunderbird email client.

I hope this answers questions. I'm also looking forward to writing a more detailed whitepaper and to see it incarnate with the awesome graphics that I'm sure our designer will produce (I'll admit that my graphics are a bit primitive).

We will release the StealthText Android app as soon as we have some testers try it out. Our Android dev is on vacation in the Mediterranean region right now, so hopefully we can get ahold of him to put it up on google play. If not, we will simply release a bundle that can be installed manually fairly easily. In such a case, we'll put it on google play when he returns from vacation. Either way, it will be available to users within a day or so, after beta testing.

Also, we do plan an iOS version for iPhone users and soon after that we will port StealthText to platforms that are not considered "smartphones".

-- Hondo

[/quote]
[/quote]
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:33:33 PM

Just to clarify for my own knowledge. Stealthtext is done with an android app? Everyone was saying previously that it was so amazing because it could be done with a dummy phone that only has SMS like Cloakcoin can.

Any ways my question is, does stealthtext require an android app? Because that's all i have seen so far.

Beggar from cloaca, read again and again and again please

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted sms message.
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

Stealth Text Details (Whitepaper Rough Draft)

This isn't the final draft of the whitepaper, but I hope it answers some basic questions. Indeed, StealthText is the technology for "anonymous SMS transactions".

The following text explains the illustration below.

Let's imagine Bob wants to send 420 XST to Carol. Bob has set up his own pipeline or is a customer of an online wallet service that has provides a pipeline. Either is possible because anyone can set up his or her own pipeline.

Now, Bob is operating under some constraints today. He has his phone and can SMS, but for whatever reason has no access to his data services. But he needs his transaction to get to Carol securely and privately (anonymously). He can't afford for anyone to tamper with his transaction, like "flipping a bit" to change the amount, nor can he afford for an adversary, such as a competing business, to know the nature of his transaction with Carol.

Bob is in luck today, because he has installed StealthText on his phone. In his settings dialog, he has entered a secret passphrase (that could be a random string of characters), the phone number of his SMS forwarding service (like google voice), and a client ID, that is not essential but can be used for routing (in the screenshots, this is 1zrL2Jk, which is random for the sake of the example).

His wallet (whether on the cloud or in his computer at home) knows this secret passphrase and his PIN , which is the second part of StealthText's two-factor authentication. To make his transaction, he enters Carol's XST address ("SGVQhkwom..", the first S has been cut off in the screenshots) the amount (420 XST) and his PIN, which he shares with no one and has memorized. He then hits "Send" and confirms the transaction. StealthText then sends the anonymous, encrypted transaction through SMS where it enters the pipeline.

The SMS message with the anonymous transaction, is routed to Bob's SMS forwarding service (like google voice) which then turns it into an email that is sent to Bob's email account. If using google voice, this would be a gmail account. The mail is then handled by Bob's mail client (like Thunderbird) enabled with an addon that can send it to his file system, or in cases like OS X mail, send it directly to a simple message processor on his computer that turns it into a wallet command and sends it to his wallet. (We will provide the message processor for Thunderbird as an open source project).

The XST wallet (as of version 1.2.0.1) is enabled to recognize this this command and the anonymous, encrypted transaction. The wallet decrypts the transaction. Because the transaction is encrypted on Bob's phone but never decrypted until it hits his wallet, it remains secure and anonymous until the transaction is created inside the wallet.

As with all transactions, the wallet broadcasts Carlol's 420 XST to the TOR network, which ensures that Carol gets her funds securely and privately.

Note that StealthText has the following attributes:

Anonymous

StealthText is anonymous because no one except for Bob can know the contents of the encrypted transaction while on transit to his wallet. Once there, it remains anonymous because StealthCoin uses the Tor network.

Secure

StealthText uses AES encryption combined with GCM encrypted authentication. This means that a multitude of attacks which try to blindly manipulate the encrypted transaction to change it's value, destination, or otherwise corrupt it, will be detected by the wallet. In fact, the transaction will be rejected by the wallet if just one bit of one byte of the encrypted transaction is modified ("bit flip attack").

Moreover the wallet has safeguards against delayed transactions and "replay attacks". That is, once the wallet broadcasts the transaction, it will not accept the same transaction again. So, if an adversary intercepts the message and sends it numerous times to Bob's wallet, the wallet will not re-send the funds no matter how many replays the adversary attempts.

SMS

StealthText does not rely on Bob's phone having data capabilities. This allows Bob to send funds anonymously and securely from any part of the world where SMS is available, or when his data services experience outage due to adversarial attack or natural causes.

Decentralized

Any person or servcie can establish their own pipeline. They only need the StealthText app and a StealthCoin wallet greater than or equal to version 1.2.0.1. Any SMS forwarding service can send the message to any media of delivery. Email is the most convenient for me, but it could also be http or any other protocol. For the proof-of-concept, I used google voice and gmail. The only glue in the entire chain is a program that can change an email with the message, for example, into a wallet command that looks like this:

Code:
StealthCoind decryptsend '1zrL2Jk,IDlf0wy....'

As mentioned above, we will provide the glue in the form of a message processor for the Thunderbird email client.

I hope this answers questions. I'm also looking forward to writing a more detailed whitepaper and to see it incarnate with the awesome graphics that I'm sure our designer will produce (I'll admit that my graphics are a bit primitive).

We will release the StealthText Android app as soon as we have some testers try it out. Our Android dev is on vacation in the Mediterranean region right now, so hopefully we can get ahold of him to put it up on google play. If not, we will simply release a bundle that can be installed manually fairly easily. In such a case, we'll put it on google play when he returns from vacation. Either way, it will be available to users within a day or so, after beta testing.

Also, we do plan an iOS version for iPhone users and soon after that we will port StealthText to platforms that are not considered "smartphones".

-- Hondo

[/quote]
[/quote]

Im reading............. and in that whitepaper and in the video, i see an android app....

Here i see sms:

Was just a simple question, so the answer from you should have been: It's an android app, but maybe one day it will work just by SMS
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:34:05 PM

What has XST Made to date? An android app to send coins? Anything else? Serious question.

What other coin has done that and built a platform like this to be expanded upon?  
Don't answer old croakcoin because that isn't as good - uses centralization.
And what other coin has as competent of a dev/team behind it as this coin has for future development?

Serious questions.
evoked22

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

while we were waiting the price dropped from 11000 to 8883 now

There are some heavy manipulators in this

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

Dumping is contagious.  I picked up quite a bit more on the cheap.  I say in an hour or two we will be back to 10k.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:36:35 PM

What other coin has done that and built a platform like this to be expanded upon?  
And what other coin has as competent of a dev/team behind it as this coin has for future development?

Serious questions.

Cloakcoin has anonymous transfers via SMS: http://cloakpal.com/img/screenshots/wallet-03-address.png

XST only works in an android app, but one day hopes it to be SMS yet they already claim they have the first one LMAO

If you don't see the issue there, your an idiot.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:36:44 PM

Cloak fuders dump again to us great XST coins.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:37:00 PM

Dumping is contagious.  I picked up quite a bit more on the cheap.  I say in an hour or two we will be back to 10k.

Yeah I hope they dump and leave for good.. this coin wasn't meant for idiot p & d people.

Leonen

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:39:19 PM

Serious questions.

Cloakcoin has anonymous transfers via SMS: http://cloakpal.com/img/screenshots/wallet-03-address.png

XST only works in an android app, but one day hopes it to be SMS yet they already claim they have the first one LMAO

Crypto is about innovation and it's a marathon not a sprint. We'll see who gets there first, but my money is all on Stealth.
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:39:26 PM

You obviously didn't read my edited post, before posting.
Dumbass.  Croakcoin uses gateways that they set up.. yea that's real great /s
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:40:15 PM

Yea it is. I personally was on the 12K buy wall that got sold into. Have no reason to dump with the weak hands. Again just more coins in more peoples hands

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:40:41 PM

Serious questions.

Someone asked Hondo about the comparison between Cloakpal and other mobile sending platforms yesterday on Reddit.

Look for the link...he answered the question.
Forbet

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:41:17 PM

LOL! It's spelled "you're". Idiot.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

You obviously didn't read my edited post, before posting.
Dumbass.  Croakcoin uses gateways that they set up.. yea that's real great /s

dont quote the trolls.  FUDers gunna FUD.  Let them think their centralized mixing server is "anon".  Thats like if true anon and "no anon" had a retarded love baby.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:42:19 PM

Serious questions.

Crypto is about innovation and it's a marathon not a sprint. We'll see who gets there first, but my money is all on Stealth.
Only problem with that is that there is already a working SMS anon solution in the crypto world, so there is no need to "Wait and see who gets there first".

Seems like denial to me.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:43:00 PM

And only for BTCgraphics - BOB now buying Iphon and now You hurry and dump your stocks if you have any.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:44:28 PM

LOL! It's spelled "you're". Idiot.

LOL Oh, the irony  Tongue
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:45:57 PM

And only for BTCgraphics - BOB now buying Iphon and now You hurry and dump your stocks if you have any.
That wasn't my screenshot, i only use apple products, but i do understand your humor, good one.

XST -5.8% Daily change.

I assume the dumping will start soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: