Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:17:21 AM

You're right. so. This coin is in the hands of a whale and it will drop in price after the pump the same way as dark and cloac. After the pump is always a dump

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak. Any whale worth his weight in salt exits slowly. Its the community that panics and kills the price once the whales are gone.

Stealthcoin is different because there is actually ground breaking substance here. And the community is about as solid as you can get. Granted we're still small for now.

All of these technologies - this is for noobs. The coin was bought during the summer at a price of 300-800. Now it will pump and sell for as low as 12-15k can be 20k. Nothing new - we have all seen hundreds of times

I warned people cloack when his pump. But me did not listen, and many people have lost money. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8100602#msg8100602

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:27:19 AM

You're right. so. This coin is in the hands of a whale and it will drop in price after the pump the same way as dark and cloac. After the pump is always a dump

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak. Any whale worth his weight in salt exits slowly. Its the community that panics and kills the price once the whales are gone.

Stealthcoin is different because there is actually ground breaking substance here. And the community is about as solid as you can get. Granted we're still small for now.

All of these technologies - this is for noobs. The coin was bought during the summer at a price of 300-800. Now it will pump and sell for as low as 12-15k can be 20k. Nothing new - we have all seen hundreds of times

I warned people cloack when his pump. But me did not listen, and many people have lost money. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8100602#msg8100602

Sounds like you are not interested in the coin. What people decided to spend their money on is none of your business as well.
Looks like you can find yourself another thread where people give a shit about what you have to say.

infazan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:36:18 AM

Sounds like you are not interested in the coin. What people decided to spend their money on is none of your business as well.
Looks like you can find yourself another thread where people give a shit about what you have to say.

The same thing me wrote in the subject of cloack

It's not that. And the fact that I just warned. Of course the one who wants to sell the more expensive it will write that this coin is a real discovery, and that it will forever change our lives for the better. And anyone who sells at least six months knows that soon will dump

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:38:41 AM

It's not that. And the fact that I just warned. Of course the one who wants to sell the more expensive it will write that this coin is a real discovery, and that it will forever change our lives for the better. And anyone who sells at least six months knows that soon will dump

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

infazan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

no problems. see where the price will be in a oct.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:20:23 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:53:52 AM by EmilioMann

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:36:42 AM

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English

+1
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:43:42 AM

Lets keep holding n promote this coin so we can easily catch darkcoin and than BTCD  Cheesy Shocked
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:17:32 AM

https://twitter.com/MrCryptoMoney/status/508499618863529984

after few hours we are going break 10k...
so stay tuned and get ready to the mooooooon
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:23:03 AM

Yes actually it does, I don't even hold cloak anymore since it failed it's trustless audit. But the fact of the matter remains it was full working annon, just not trustless, so it does everything your stealthtext "plans" to do

.Wooot go XST for real innovation, i mind as well go buy litecoin.

Once bob dumps this coin like he did lxc it will die, everyone was so excited about LXC's first staking android wallet, then bob dumped, now the coins dead, but this situation is nothing like LXC because they actually had an innovation, not just some copy cat promises like this premined coin

This is retarded. The whales enterterd LXC around 2800 sat. they left and it bottomed at 3800 sat and now at this very monent trades at 5200-5500 sat with some 40btc volume daily. Yeah it peaked for a day at 13k sat but that was a pump. That coin is far from dead and is actively traded and still being developed. Whales left it higher than when they started. It been on a slow steady rise since it bottom after the "pump" . Far from dead jackass.  Sorry ofr OT rant but i suffer retars poorly.

Asf for XST it has some great tech coming for it in a day. Its other geat things in the works and planned . It has a very inteliget dev making shit that actually works and is effective. If whales leave this I am 1000% sure it will be better than the 1000sat to 1200sat I saw it it for weeks when they go. I bouhgt 40k at 2400 sat. Pretty happy so far.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:57:23 AM

Cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.
irlandescoin

Activity: 567

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

to the moon hahahaha Smiley  i am holding.  2000 sat up from yesterday to today.

back here after the boom in 2013
infazan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:55:23 AM

Whales purchased at the price of 300-500 coins Sat. Now he sells sheep at a price 15-20k Sat. We are waiting for buyers and sheep Grin
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:02:37 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 09:20:27 AM by BTCwriter

edit; I shouldn't answer to this moron.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:06:10 AM

Whales purchased at the price of 300-500 coins Sat. Now he sells sheep at a price 15-20k Sat. We are waiting for buyers and sheep Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

These words are very powerful and true.I like these very much. Wink
irlandescoin

Activity: 567

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:11:47 AM

someone know why my coins are stake?  my wallet its sync.

back here after the boom in 2013
infazan

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:21:51 AM

People who bought at the price of 300-500 ranges could only grabbed about 1 to 2 BTC so about 200k XST at most.

but what are you talking about? It was bought a few million - look at the charts

Who knew everything in advance that there will be as is happening now
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:28:32 AM

People who bought at the price of 300-500 ranges could only grabbed about 1 to 2 BTC so about 200k XST at most.

but what are you talking about? It was bought a few million - look at the charts

Who knew everything in advance that there will be as is happening now

That volume there is for a whole day you moron, buy and sell.
You dumb fuck come up with the most nonsense FUD ideas ever, just you.
Other fudsters come up with repeat FUD but not as nonsense as your.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:45:00 AM

Stealth coin:

Crypto Asian Certify - CHECK

Crypto Certify .com - CHECK

Stealth TXT coming today - CHECK

I wonder what else could possibly happen today ... hmmmmm Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: