Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:32:14 PM

I am hoping we get some answers from either the pools or devs on what happened with all the coins that were mined today.

The pool you were on was undoubtedly DedicatedPool. Our first panic message at the first sign of a potential fork went to their IRC channel. This was at about 4 am CST. They continued to mine on the chain beyond that time. We posted a message here on the forum as well at the first hints of network problems, suggesting that DedicatedPool may be on their own fork. In short, we did due diligence to inform DedicatedPool and the community of the potential fork. We can't be responsible for the decisions of pool operators. DedicatedPool is a good pool used by several on the Stealth Coin team at times. But in the end, DedicatedPool is responsible for their own decisions.

I was on http://xst.pool.mn/
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:47:47 PM

Premine is always problem. The only reason i dont buy such coins is premine. I dont care the profit i can make.... Premine, the name kills it.

What is the big deal about a "responsible" premine?  Do you think the dev(s) should support a coin and a community and expect to get nothing in return?  That idea is ridiculous. 
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:49:35 PM

Premine is always problem. The only reason i dont buy such coins is premine. I dont care the profit i can make.... Premine, the name kills it.

What is the big deal about a "responsible" premine?  Do you think the dev(s) should support a coin and a community and expect to get nothing in return?  That idea is ridiculous.  

ok but not 1%++, 1% is like 200k, too much imho, 0.1% would be more fair, no one should control 1%
Crypton1te

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

What is the big deal about a "responsible" premine?  Do you think the dev(s) should support a coin and a community and expect to get nothing in return?  That idea is ridiculous.  

ok but not 1%++, 1% is like 200k, too much imho, 0.1% would be more fair, no one should control 1%

Lol, even i hold more than the 1% premine.. So what are you guys whining about, everyone who invested in this coin wants this coin to succeed right.

Therefore some money is needed, look at the darkcoin premine for example.

Edit: The important thing is that the dev's are being really transparent about it and they've made all the wallet addresses and transactions public.
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:54:48 PM

Lol, even i hold more than the 1% premine.. So what are you guys whining about, everyone who invested in this coin wants this coin to succeed right.

Yea, you're right about that. 

Everything is completely transparent with the premine.

If anyone has any suggestions on what the premine could be used for, I'm sure the team would take them into consideration as they've said.

Crypton1te

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:56:17 PM

Yea, you're right about that. 

Everything is completely transparent with the premine.

If anyone has any suggestions on what the premine could be used for, I'm sure the team would take them into consideration as they've said.

In my opinion this adds more value to the coin, than a coin which is ninja launched with no premine. I could mention some coins but i wont Smiley
uaivj

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

Really? .1% is like .2 BTC  I wouldn't put in that much effort for a measly $130
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:03:54 PM

Really? .1% is like .2 BTC  I wouldn't put in that much effort for a measly $130

you mean copy-paste effort? i'm sure 0.2 is even too much for that lol, 1% is asking for a easy dump, repeat
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

Edit: The important thing is that the dev's are being really transparent about it and they've made all the wallet addresses and transactions public.

+1 exactly. Everything is clear. So no worry's about this coin!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Crypton1te

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:06:35 PM

Really? .1% is like .2 BTC  I wouldn't put in that much effort for a measly $130

Indeed, Amph is talking about 1% ''++'' but 1% is just 1% just over 200k coins, well thats about 2 btc right now.

I have no clue why people are so stressed about 1% over 20.7 mil.. If its being used for good purpose than why the heck would you care.

From what i know the devs have been working all night to get things fixed and they are using the premine for further development, promotions etc and it's all there public.
xtent

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:09:21 PM

My issue is the "stealth" changes they implement.  Mining should still be going on but due to issues they cut the 14 day period way short.
Crypton1te

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:13:00 PM

For how long do you guys want to keep this discussion going about cutting the mining period, 1% premine etc etc.

PoW is done now you can't return it and the premine is also already being used for development.

So quit the kindergarten, invest if you want - if not than what the hell are you still here for?
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:15:51 PM

My issue is the "stealth" changes they implement.  Mining should still be going on but due to issues they cut the 14 day period way short.
So you would rather be mining even though the reward is getting smaller and smaller?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypton1te

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:17:28 PM

So you would rather be mining even though the reward is getting smaller and smaller?

Good point there argakiig, you'll probably pay more costs for mining than you would get in return.
xtent

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:20:05 PM

Good point there argakiig, you'll probably pay more costs for mining than you would get in return.

I am more pissed that I lost over half of all the XST coins I had due to yesterday's issue.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:20:22 PM

those, who bought at begining and not sell - masters!!!!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
radus

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

When the coin was released, I got 30-40 coins per block. Not bad for a hobby miner with only 2.5 M/H.
After the second halving (2000 coin reward / block), I only got around 0.2 coins per block. That's when I stopped. It simply wasn't worth it.

defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:29:50 PM

So the mining stage is over, correct?  All POS from here out then?
I've been struggling to get my miners changed over and want to know if I should stop.
THanks

Yes, PoW is officially over, and we are now 100% PoS, 20.7 Million coins have been minted during the PoW phase. Smiley

Last PoW block: 20,420 5459  guess that 20 million coins, mined a wee bit faster than originally mathed out.  People must've been getting super FAT stacks on each block reward.
Kind of scary this many coins, mined that fast, may flood the market at the right time.  A lot of coins went to a few people, very quickly.  Almost like instamine waiting for the right price to dump.  I don't see anywhere near that many for sell so the XST whales are staking or stalking?

Tell me if I'm wrong.  I have been before.
Thanks
xiexie

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

Hi, dev, I from mineral pools to purse money not to account, and mineral pools of money also have no, how to return a responsibility?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QRPSPNQhiw7fwvU86Pvo2QTHhio8GmndWS
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VoMrrTdcMzz7QQjnCF2Dca4nzGBrhj3crZ[/color]
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:42:07 PM

So the mining stage is over, correct?  All POS from here out then?
I've been struggling to get my miners changed over and want to know if I should stop.
THanks

Yes, PoW is officially over, and we are now 100% PoS, 20.7 Million coins have been minted during the PoW phase. Smiley

Last PoW block: 20,420 5459  guess that 20 million coins, mined a wee bit faster than originally mathed out.  People must've been getting super FAT stacks on each block reward.
Kind of scary this many coins, mined that fast, may flood the market at the right time.  A lot of coins went to a few people, very quickly.  Almost like instamine waiting for the right price to dump.  I don't see anywhere near that many for sell so the XST whales are staking or stalking?

Tell me if I'm wrong.  I have been before.
Thanks

Your wrong.
Seriously though you are. Cause each time it halves it takes longer.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: