Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:56:21 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 07:43:08 AM by Bobsurplus

I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:58:56 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 07:10:23 AM by EmilioMann

My computer was hacked two days ago, and now I don't see my stealthcoins in the wallet, But I don't see any transmissions in it. Last was at the beginning of September, it's not thief's transmission.
What am I doing wrong? Why I see zero balance with no output coin transition?

try typing repairwallet in console

OK.
It's screenshot of the transfers in wallet. May it be caused by missed forks or something like it?
http://rghost.ru/58058100.view

you are using a very old version of the wallet. The new has a lock next to the "B2" in the lower right corner.
Just update

But it's 1.2.0.1 version - the newest I found at the www.stealth-coin.com

I think not because the latest has a lock and the wallet in pic that you posted hasn't.
See this pic:

EDIT: you deleted your post and the pic which proved that it was an old wallet of the site where it was staying.
I think you just want to spread fud and trolling because you knows that a wallet without problems is the requirement to add new coins in mintpal
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:05:10 AM

I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on every leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

No worries then. Having you and your hundreds of btc behind this, we are all going to be taken for quite a ride.

I can hardly wait...
srwt

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:13:15 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 07:37:30 AM by srwt

My computer was hacked two days ago, and now I don't see my stealthcoins in the wallet, But I don't see any transmissions in it. Last was at the beginning of September, it's not thief's transmission.
What am I doing wrong? Why I see zero balance with no output coin transition?

try typing repairwallet in console

OK.
It's screenshot of the transfers in wallet. May it be caused by missed forks or something like it?
http://rghost.ru/58058100.view

you are using a very old version of the wallet. The new has a lock next to the "B2" in the lower right corner.
Just update

But it's 1.2.0.1 version - the newest I found at the www.stealth-coin.com

I think not because the latest has a lock and the wallet in pic that you posted hasn't.
See this pic:

EDIT: you deleted your post and the pic which proved that it was an old wallet of the site where it was staying.
I think you just want to spread fud and trollong because you knows that a wallet without problems is the requirement to add new coins in mintpal

No, I got this "Lock wallet" button and that pink lock in the right corner after I'd set up a password. On that screen my wallet hasn't any password or passphrase. If you wish I can upload it again.
P.S. Here it is http://rghost.ru/58058470.view
P.P.S. Did you become completely mad here with all this fuds, scams, etc?

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:46:24 AM

I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

And soon he will be out, when his other flavour of the month gets out Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:49:37 AM

Umm did you see my support of cloak?? I didn't drop support for them because I got a new "flavor", it dropped because the devs failed miserably and lied to the community day after day for weeks on end. That's uncalled for and cost them my support.

I'ma be here for a while. GET USED TO IT!

GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:54:45 AM

Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable.

1. Why? Don't you have a better use of your time? No girlfriend I assume.

2. There are so many coins out there most of the time you will be right. Not all coins will succeed.

3. Stealth dev is awesome and has every chance of succeding. Leave us alone.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:56:35 AM

Guy named 'YourMother' trying to save people from a dump ... Seems legit  Cheesy

Haha. Yeah. Thanks YourMother.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:57:04 AM

Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable.

2. There are so many coins out there most of the time you will be right. Not all coins will succeed.

He's part of the jl777 scam squad. Late to the party.

tx42

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:58:27 AM

And soon he will be out, when his other flavour of the month gets out Wink

Ah the jl777 scam squad is coming out in full force today.

Bararabaras already outed you guys.

Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:59:41 AM

Just read his post history, he is a self confessed ego maniac. Probably gets an erection every time he smells his own farts. Seriously, read his history. It's basically what poor mental health looks like.
tx42

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:03:25 AM

No worries then. Having you and your hundreds of btc behind this, we are all going to be taken for quite a ride.

Scam squadder: you already confessed to being on the jl777 scam squad team.

tx42

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:17:42 AM

P.S. Here it is http://rghost.ru/58058470.view
P.P.S. Did you become completely mad here with all this fuds, scams, etc?

You posted this:

It's an old version.

The circle with the bomber is light grey on yours and dark on the new ones.

Get the new wallet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing

CryptoPiero

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:40:18 AM

Just read his post history, he is a self confessed ego maniac. Probably gets an erection every time he smells his own farts. Seriously, read his history. It's basically what poor mental health looks like.

Yeah, don't be afraid of him. You should be honored it's in this thread. It's a professional fudder. He talks a lot but nothing dangerous.

Sometimes, he even got some nice pics ;-)

For him, all altcoins are bad except DRK... you see what I mean  Grin

he is indeed professional
Muqocan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:52:52 AM

I'm very happy you like my video - I'm trying to establish a coin marketing company during the next years (StealtCoin is my first project) and you are the most important man in crypto right now. You're opinion is very important for me.

Really awesome that you want to pay me a bounty for the video, haven't even thought about that. Of course I would love some btc to buy xst with. Wink

I write you a pm!

It's perfect dude.. congrats
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

YourMother got a red flag by XST community.

You can always dump unique XST and buy back at higher price.
~ laszlo pizza ~
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

I'm very happy you like my video - I'm trying to establish a coin marketing company during the next years (StealtCoin is my first project) and you are the most important man in crypto right now. You're opinion is very important to me.

Really awesome that you want to pay me a bounty for the video, haven't even thought about that. Of course I would love some btc to buy xst with. Wink

I write you a pm!
I am speechless!!! Most amazing video I ve seen so far. In terms of marketing he thought everything. He even has a part of the video in chinese, this is what I call professional marketing.
Templer

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:16:12 AM

what the hell?^^     79.8001btc    961446.53486295xst      0.00008300 btc/xst
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:17:35 AM

what the hell?^^     79.8001btc    961446.53486295xst      0.00008300 btc/xst
Soon more and more.

Push the XST tempo and vote
https://www.reddit.com/r/stealthcoin
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:47:41 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:07:48 PM by TheGift73

Yep, Stealthcoin [XST] is 100% confirmed as being added to V2 of MintPal when it launches at 2PM GMT on Sunday 21st September. The main launch was pushed back a couple of days.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: