Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

So how many ITO for blocknet can be bought for 10000k XST
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

at current xst value you can buy ~2200 blocknet tokens with 10k xst.

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:06:40 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 10:20:55 PM by heartastack

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Let's just let the blocknet evolve. Unfortunately even though it's not out yet there is still a relevant performance metric for the the blocknet: That is, XST is so far the poorest performing blocknet coin I own (as in value dropped the most so far - but that was happening before blocknet ann).
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Let's just let the blocknet evolve. Unfortunately even though it's not out yet there is still a relevant performance metric for the the blocknet: That is, XST is so far the poorest performing blocknet coin I own.

What do you mean XST is the poorest performing blocknet coin that you own? What coins do you own that are "out performing" XST? I'm curious to know how you rank the performance of a coin.
heartastack

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:39:59 PM

What do you mean XST is the poorest performing blocknet coin that you own? What coins do you own that are "out performing" XST? I'm curious to know how you rank the performance of a coin.

I mean I am losing more bitcoin holding XST than the others. I'm not bothered because I have invested what I'm prepared to lose. However there should be less blocknet talk and more talk about what we actually offer the blocknet. If nobody uses XST on the blocknet then it will be dropped / obsoleted pretty quickly.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

I mean I am losing more bitcoin holding XST than the others. I'm not bothered because I have invested what I'm prepared to lose. However there should be less blocknet talk and more talk about what we actually offer the blocknet. If nobody uses XST on the blocknet then it will be dropped / obsoleted pretty quickly.

True innovation takes time. Look at how far we've come since the beginning of XST. If you're talking price, XST was less than half a cent back back around July/August when I bought the majority of my stash. Tech wise, Hondo has always kept us in the know & has stayed pretty much on track with the roadmap. We are a little behind & he has stated this. It is far better to delay something slightly, then to produce something sub-par. We weathered the pump & dump from Bob's group as well as the FUD shitstorm from certain members of the Shadowcash community (from which I got my old account banned for drunkenly retaliating for a night LOL!). All in all, I think we are doing pretty damn well, despite the uphill battle we've faced as a community. I see this as a great time to invest more, as good things are right around the corner. As far as the Blocknet goes, It seems like a good idea... but I'm not planning on dumping any XST into it (even at a 10% discount... maybe a little btc). But yes, I am far more interested in what we've got going on than the blocknet itself.
heartastack

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:31:32 PM

True innovation takes time. Look at how far we've come since the beginning of XST. If you're talking price, XST was less than half a cent back back around July/August when I bought the majority of my stash. Tech wise, Hondo has always kept us in the know & has stayed pretty much on track with the roadmap. We are a little behind & he has stated this. It is far better to delay something slightly, then to produce something sub-par. We weathered the pump & dump from Bob's group as well as the FUD shitstorm from certain members of the Shadowcash community (from which I got my old account banned for drunkenly retaliating for a night LOL!). All in all, I think we are doing pretty damn well, despite the uphill battle we've faced as a community. I see this as a great time to invest more, as good things are right around the corner. As far as the Blocknet goes, It seems like a good idea... but I'm not planning on dumping any XST into it (even at a 10% discount... maybe a little btc). But yes, I am far more interested in what we've got going on than the blocknet itself.

Thanks for your post. All good points. I do disagree with the bolded statement though. This is where I lost 50% of value on my XST investment and IMO it's shown no signs of recovering since.
I agree a strong release by the devs would go far but that could be tomorrow, could be 6 months.
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

Thanks for your post. All good points. I do disagree with the bolded statement though. This is where I lost 50% of value on my XST investment and IMO it's shown no signs of recovering since.
I agree a strong release by the devs would go far but that could be tomorrow, could be 6 months.

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

I hope I'm not sounding too much like that Pookie guy with the charts & all.
I made fun of him for posting charts LOL!
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:03:24 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 12:25:37 AM by objectofawareness

I think that we've yet to see the all time high for this coin. There is a dedicated team and community, which show no sign of going anywhere anytime soon. We're just going to have to be patient. Once the new tech comes out, the volume will come back and the price will rise.
I'm down 30-50% on the Bitcoins that I bought during the summer. That's just how it goes...these markets are volatile. XST and a few others, are coins that will be around for a while. Like CaptainCrapper said...this is a good time to accumulate. Once the price rises, your going to wish that you did.  Wink
je_sus

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

Point taken. I as well lost 50% value over those fiascoes. Right now we are holding steady & things are a month behind, this has been stated by the dev. In my opinion... we are in that golden opportunity phase to accumulate.

I hope I'm not sounding too much like that Pookie guy with the charts & all.
I made fun of him for posting charts LOL!

This is correct and yes this is quite obviously the second stage of accumulation. It's written all over it.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

^
LMFAO

He's comparing a 12 hour chart with a 45 days one

It's fucking insane

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:34:49 AM

^
LMFAO

It's fucking insane

I think he's meant this
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:51:50 AM

^
LMFAO

It's fucking insane

I think he's meant this

Yeah, pretty much.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:21:04 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 02:42:11 AM by racer2012

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Thanks EmilioMann
You always reply promptly
Hope the time and effort that XST dev and long time holders like you and me and others  put
Should be rewarded soon with XST to the Moon
Shimapan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:03:17 AM

Can someone please explain exactly what this means?

Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

I understand the more coins we have, the more steaking power we have, but not sure how the max 9 days, 15 days etc come into it.

• Coin (input) is eligible to stake 3 days after the transaction that put it in your wallet.
  • Every second it gets a better and better chance to mint as it gets older.
  • But at 9 days after sitting in your wallet, the chances get no better.
  • Every second your coin will earn more and more interest once it mints.
  • But at 15 days, the potential earnings are capped. That means you can't open your wallet after 365 days and earn 20% interest. The most interest you will earn on an input is 0.822% (20% * 15 / 365).

• So if you open your wallet every six months to stake, you'll earn just over 1.65% interest (1.00822 * 1.00822).
  • If you open it every 3 months you'll earn about 3.3% interest.
  • If you open it every 45 days, you'll earn about 6.7% interest.
  • If you open it every 22.5 days, you'll earn about 14% interest.
  • More frequently than that, you'll approach compounding to nearly 22% (based on a nominal APR of 20%).

The last calculation goes like this:

(1 + (0.20 * 3 / 365.0))**(365.0/3) - 1

would I need to have my wallet open 24/7 minting in order to maximize profit or would opening it once a day be enough?
dark-sailor

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:29:47 AM

Hi all
New to stealthcoin . I sent my coins from cryptsy last night and still no sign of them . How long does it normally take to reach my wallet.

Many thanks
child_harold

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:56:07 AM

Hi all
New to stealthcoin . I sent my coins from cryptsy last night and still no sign of them . How long does it normally take to reach my wallet.

Many thanks

Last I heard Cryptsy's XST wallet was working ok. So I figure you just need to wait a little longer.

Withdrawals from Trex are fast tho (<10mins)

defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:57:13 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 09:24:23 AM by defier

Hi all

Many thanks

Transfers generally take a few minutes.  Trex to my wallet is about 5 minutes tops, then a few more until confirmed.  But you're talking about cryptsy.  Their wallet has been down the last 3 weeks.  So delays from them is SOP lately.  

You might open a ticket with cryptsy support, to run an audit on your account.  That fixed my short balance, yesterday.  

[Edit] Although I am still showing a page full of cryptsy's staked coins waiting for deposit >10k.  With, 0 of 96 confirms.  It would be funny if it wasn't so... lame, sad, infuriating, suspicious.  I'm one of those few pro-cryptsy people.  But this fiasco has me watching them with much greater distrust.

IE:
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   79.26575300   0 out of 96
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   158.48506800   0 out of 96
2014-10-16 19:00:06   XST   RzRki7xLu1topYvUdaVhPYLcBz7TYHD9yS   2502.35479400   0 out of 96

Yes that is my XST cryptsy deposit address.  Feel free to use it for testing Wink
Muqocan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:15:24 AM

I sent around 4500 XST from trex to my pc wallet. It took nearly 5mins.

fyi
child_harold

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

THE STATE OF THE NETWORK

NETWORK WEIGHT: 81.5 MILLION (2x-3x higher than average in recent days)
CURRENT DIFF: 0.398
ACTIVE CONNECTIONS: 22

child_harold

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:17:09 AM

★ IMPORTANT! ★

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
3. ENCRYPT your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
4. BACKUP your wallet.dat file and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).
5. STAKE at least some of your coins to secure the network (Settings>Unlock Wallet)

Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: