Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
dark-sailor

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

Thanks all I will open a ticket up when I finish work. Cheerz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:34:05 AM

Thanks all I will open a ticket up when I finish work. Cheerz

Did you confirm the withdrawal email?  I miss that sometimes.  I just did a transfer from cryptsy.  Less than 3 mins to my wallet, after I confirmed.
Muqocan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:40:34 AM

So how many ITO for blocknet can be bought for 10000k XST
With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

at current xst value you can buy ~2200 blocknet tokens with 10k xst.

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

BTCD and supernet are scams.
Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for the information. I have read "The Blocknet how it works" document.
if you have time could you please share your thoughts relevant my questions?

- Can each coin have own features on Blocknet?
- How it will affect XST? Can XST be more secure? will price go up with this?
- Where we can follow blocknet tokens price?
- Should I buy blocknet tokens? Do you suggest this?

thanks in advance for your time

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:55:26 AM

I hope Hondo & devs don't get distracted by the Blocknet.

Keep your eyes on the prize! The anon send.

And what is the benefit of joining the Blocknet? I dont care for most of the coins already on the blocknet. For me they make us look shit (or risk making us look shit) by association. I dont wanna be associated (or risk association) with any shit/scam coins! How do you respond (Emilio or anybody else) to this?

What does XST gain by joining it?

defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:28:58 AM

And what is the benefit of joining the Blocknet? I dont care for most of the coins already on the blocknet. For me they make us look shit (or risk making us look shit) by association. I dont wanna be associated (or risk association) with any shit/scam coins! How do you respond (Emilio or anybody else) to this?

I also have distraction concerns.  If blocknet is successful, will it dilute XST's adoption, being part of the crowd?(who knows)  If blocknet turns to crap will its stink be left stuck to us "by association"?(probably) That being said, Here's hoping for Blocknet's success.  We've had enough altcoin BS to last a lifetime.  It needs more credibility, not more scams.  

Hondo has been exactly what altcoins need, a standup dev.  He and the dev crew are why I keep buying, holding, and staking XST.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:01:15 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 01:08:01 PM by EmilioMann

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

NO THANKS. WTF?! Blocknet this and Blocknet that. What makes it diff to Unity (BTCD)? Is it just me or is Dan Metcalf always stealing thunder? The XST blockchain is what interests me, not the BLOCKO blockchain for blcoks

P.S Look at BTCD now (-50%). XC soon to follow suit (-20%)? Is this blocknet a gimmick or what? (answers on a postcard)

Blocknet is amazing.

There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

all devs of all coins involved will work together in the development of this project.

Hi Emilio,

Hi muqocan, you're welcome

1- Yes, each coin will continue with its own characteristics and features without sharing them with other. Blocknet will only add more features that will be shared between the participating currencies and stealthcoin not yet possessed. Will be a plus. We'll have more features as: cloud storage, ATMs around the world, private chat, VPN service and much more!

2- I think it will affect very positively. I'm sure all coins involved will have a big appreciation when things start to happen.

3- I don't know but i think in exchanges during the ito and after probably in the decentralized exchange that will be created. Bter was added to ito, this will be very nice for opening the doors of asia to the project and to all participating currencies.

4- I will buy many. Besides the appreciation which I'm sure will happen, they will also provide a payment for services that are performed using their nodes. I think it will be a big business.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:04:51 PM

I'm sure Hondo will not be distracted from the main development of stealthcoin.
When you have time, read this OP, child_harold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

I also have distraction concerns.  If blocknet is successful, will it dilute XST's adoption, being part of the crowd?(who knows)  If blocknet turns to crap will its stink be left stuck to us "by association"?(probably) That being said, Here's hoping for Blocknet's success.  We've had enough altcoin BS to last a lifetime.  It needs more credibility, not more scams.  

Hondo has been exactly what altcoins need, a standup dev.  He and the dev crew are why I keep buying, holding, and staking XST.

Neither coin will be diluted. As said to muqocan, this project will add features without taking characteristics and independence of each currency.
Who created this project was none other than Dan Metcalf. I'm sure he would never put his name on a scam.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:47:06 PM

4- I will buy many. Besides the appreciation which I'm sure will happen, they will also provide a payment for services that are performed using their nodes. I think it will be a big business.

I'm still not buying it. Thanks for the OP link EmilioMann - will keep watching…

Good luck Hondo and devs with XST

Muqocan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Blocknet is amazing.

Hi Emilio,

1- Yes, each coin will continue with its own characteristics and features without sharing them with other. Blocknet will only add more features that will be shared between the participating currencies and stealthcoin not yet possessed. Will be a plus. We'll have more features like: cloud storage, ATMs around the world, private chat, VPN service and much more!

2- I think it will affect very positively. I'm sure all coins involved will have a big appreciation when things start to happen.

3- I don't know but i think in exchanges during the ito and after probably in the decentralized exchange that will be created. Bter was added to ito, this will be very nice for opening the doors of asia for the project and for all participating currencies.

As fas as I know blocknet token is not a coin. So, if I buy blocknet token what will I have exactly? I mean, I will be a stockowner of P2P network or I will have place on this services network or what??

thanks again..
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:45:09 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 04:18:00 PM by EmilioMann

With 10% discount  Huh
Any idea

Blocknet is amazing.

Hi Emilio,

1- Yes, each coin will continue with its own characteristics and features without sharing them with other. Blocknet will only add more features that will be shared between the participating currencies and stealthcoin not yet possessed. Will be a plus. We'll have more features like: cloud storage, ATMs around the world, private chat, VPN service and much more!

3- I don't know but i think in exchanges during the ito and after probably in the decentralized exchange that will be created. Bter was added to ito, this will be very nice for opening the doors of asia for the project and for all participating currencies too.

As fas as I know blocknet token is not a coin. So, if I buy blocknet token what will I have exactly? I mean, I will be a stockowner of P2P network or I will have place on this services network or what??

thanks again..

From what I understand, blocknet tokens are nodes in this big blockchain that will be used by services offered and the owners of these nodes will be paid for those services.

I don't intend to sell my XST to purchase them because I'm sure stealthcoin will appreciate a lot also by other utilities as openbazaar and stealthmarkets.

But to buy blocknet tokens, I will buy more xst and then use in tokens to get the 10% discount.
This will also contribute to the appreciation of stealthcoin.

Demand for xst to obtain the 10% discount will increase its value and in consequence making you can buy more blocknet tokens with 1k XST  Wink
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

That'd be pretty cool.  I sold lots of my XST already, but I think i'll move the rest to the blocknet chain man!
 Cool

I have not sold any xst, I'm always accumulating and I'm sure I'll make lots of money with it
I just will sell after openbazaar and stealthmarket implemented in my country.
As I said before, I will buy more to exchange by blocknet tokens
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:16:06 PM

Looks like that other pig "Dan Metcalf" lost his patience entirely. He bought XC from "loljosh", the famous shitcoin creator, for wich i never criticized him in the past, because i thought that he was working on it constantly. Then after he missed the pump&dump of his own coin (an epic one), he started reviewing shitcoins for a few BTCs, just like a cheap hooker. But it wasn't enough. He said "fuck it" again and came up with this "innovative solution" blocknet, which is a clone of supernet.

The point of this innovative solution is to unite all the shitcoins from the crypto world (sonic screw driver coin LMFAO) and to gather as much money ( 2500 BTC in donations) from these dumb investors who think that these so called "devs" will change the world. You goofy fucks are trusting these copy-pasta developers with hundreds/thousands of bitcoins, forgetting that the temptations can get every one of them pretty easily. Not to mention that the sum is ridiculous large already and bitcoin didn't even reached 1% of its price potential.

Anyways, enjoy getting scammed. I've seen this many times before.

It will be fun...

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Rondam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:24:40 PM

Damn it, what happened to XST price Huh

Hondo was supposed to be best developper of the woooorld Smiley

One advice: leave this shit coin.

There is only coin on which I feel safe to invest now... I let you find it  Wink
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

We're ready for another big run
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:28:59 PM

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hi Mom!
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

any pump dump for XST planned?
Rondam

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:33:35 PM

Only dump, for the moment ...  Grin
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

That was a quick moment.  Grin

Rondam

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:42:22 PM

Not really if you consider it was at 15k some weeks ago.

By the way, what happened to your dev, Hondo the famous ? Seems he left the boat  Grin
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:48:53 PM

That was a quick moment.  Grin

Not really if you consider it was at 15k some weeks ago.

By the way, what happened to your dev, Hondo the famous ? Seems he left the boat  Grin

Best place to find him is the chat room on slack.com
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: