Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
yuk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

ok now I have some mature coin.

the wallet is:

Balance:             1500.00 XST
Stake:                0.00 XST
Unconfirmed:        0.00 XST

and down the wallet this:

im mining?  Huh Huh
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

I'll sell a lot of macbooks and iphones without taxes in my country when XST openbazaar be released. Maybe nice cars too Cheesy

Who knows, maybe one day we can purchase real estate by XST coins Wink
filflarn

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

I'll sell a lot of macbooks and iphones without taxes in my country when XST openbazaar be released. Maybe nice cars too Cheesy

That would be cool. I need 1 acre here in Jax Fl  Smiley
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:47:18 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 06:02:37 PM by EmilioMann

ok now I have some mature coin.

the wallet is:

Balance:             1500.00 XST
Stake:                0.00 XST
Unconfirmed:        0.00 XST

and down the wallet this:

im mining?  Huh Huh

yep, you're mining
Now your weight in network will begin to increase and soon you will begin to earn coins.
More coins in wallet, more faster it will happen and more coins you will earn.
Don't worry about "49 days", as the hours go by this number will decrease rapidly

That would be cool. I need 1 acre here in Jax Fl  Smiley

lol
yuk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:03:27 PM

nice, thx for the info  Smiley
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Has anybody here ever bought goods or services by XST coins?

i traded 2k XST for an antminer s1 with a guy on craigslist.. came out to about .13btc at the time

What if craigslist accepted XST as its sole payment gateway Tongue
filflarn

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:44:59 PM

i traded 2k XST for an antminer s1 with a guy on craigslist.. came out to about .13btc at the time

I would be good with that if there was a better way to convert fiat into xst, maybe an exchange built into the wallet
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:09:59 PM

Cryptsy sure is slow-assed today with withdrawals. Had a confirmed w/d sitting there for an hour now  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:24:53 PM

I would be good with that if there was a better way to convert fiat into xst, maybe an exchange built into the wallet

U are 100% right. That`s what I told to Hondo yesterday.

XST adopters must have the ability to directly purchase XST coins without the participation of BTC. There must be gateways to acquire directly XST coins with fiat currency. Like the gateways Ripple has for its xrp coins.

In Europe we have a Netherlands based gateway where u can buy XST with Euros by credit card or bank deposit/transfer: www.litebit.eu 

But when u buy XST with them by credit card, they do not fill your XST wallet simultaneously. They need hours Sad
filflarn

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:41:20 PM

XST adopters must have the ability to directly purchase XST coins without the participation of BTC. There must be gateways to acquire directly XST coins with fiat currency. Like the gateways Ripple has for its xrp coins.

In Europe we have a Netherlands based gateway where u can buy XST with Euros by credit card or bank deposit/transfer: www.litebit.eu 

But when u buy XST with them by credit card, they do not fill your XST wallet simultaneously. They need hours Sad

I think that is the downfall to most cryptos and why they arent adopted
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:44:25 PM

With all the dumps XST has been taking lately it would be really nice if you could use it to buy toilet paper
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

With all the dumps XST has been taking lately it would be really nice if you could use it to buy toilet paper

Fuck off shadowcash followers! Your place is not in this thread!
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:53:31 PM

Agreed

I did not mean to offend anyone. I just thought some of you may want to wipe after a dump that massive.

I don't have any Shadowcash to wipe with.
filflarn

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

Agreed

I did not mean to offend anyone. I just thought some of you may want to wipe after a dump that massive.

Didnt see her posttill i saw yours, you know... "This user is currently ignored." but thats good shit Capt.
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:54:36 PM

Agreed

Didnt see her posttill i saw yours, you know... "This user is currently ignored." but thats good shit Capt.

Thanks ;-) I couldn't resist that one. LOL!
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:55:13 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 11:16:38 PM by Oldminer

Got this message from Cryptsy re my withdrawal delay:

Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing XST transactions especially with withdrawal requests. Our technical support team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We appreciate your patience as we get the coins moving to you.

Please note that you also have the option to cancel the transaction while waiting for the issue to be resolved. If you wish to do this, kindly respond to this ticket so I can process a cancellation request for you.

Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

--------------------------------------------------

The wording of this email so reminds me of the emails I used to get from Gox support in its last days, and obviously is not a good sign if the coin wants to attract serious investors. In fact, Cryptsy should be suspending trading and marking the coin as being in 'maintenance' mode, if you cant withdraw after purchasing. This is bad business ethics.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:03:05 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 12:16:42 AM by CaptainCrapper

Hello xxxx,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing XST transactions especially with withdrawal requests. Our technical support team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We appreciate your patience as we get the coins moving to you.

Please note that you also have the option to cancel the transaction while waiting for the issue to be resolved. If you wish to do this, kindly respond to this ticket so I can process a cancellation request for you.

The wording of this email so reminds me of the emails I used to get from Gox support in its last days, and obviously is not a good sign if the coin wants to attract serious investors. In fact, Cryptsy should be suspending trading and marking the coin as being in 'maintenance' mode, if you cant withdraw after purchasing. This is bad business ethics.

I've dealt with this from Cryptsy before with other coins on numerous occasions. I don't use them anymore. They even banned me for 3 days for my comments about the issue in the trollbox.  (Whooptie doo!). I'd stick with Bittrex in the future. You will get you coins, but it might take a while & I recommend submitting multiple tickets.
For the record, I got the ban "officially" because others were having similar issues & I recommended that they submit multiple tickets.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:33:12 AM

Hello xxxx,

I've dealt with this from Cryptsy before with other coins on numerous occasions. I don't use them anymore. They even banned me for 3 days for my comments about the issue in the trollbox.  (Whooptie doo!). I'd stick with Bittrex in the future. You will get you coins, but it might take a while & I recommend submitting multiple tickets.
For the record, I got the ban "officially" because others were having similar issues & I recommended that they submit multiple tickets.

Thanks

I'll make sure I move my trading over to Bittrex next time.

CaptainCrapper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:44:50 AM

Hello xxxx,

Thanks

I'll make sure I move my trading over to Bittrex next time.

No problem, bro! I used to trade mostly with Cryptsy... until those issues kept happening.
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:46:32 AM

Hello xxxx,

I withdrew my XST coins from Cryptsy some minutes ago without any problem. It took only some seconds.
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: