Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:07:18 AM

Matthew, please open a new thread for your personal fights with other members. This thread is related to Bitscalper and solving the issues we are facing.

Right on. Let's get back to the topic of you:

1) Losing access to your own website for which you had no backups
2) Having never proven you're doing anything other than a ponzi scheme
3) Are most likely just CoinExchanger's alter ego
4) Deleted your own deposits/withdrawals records
5) Are now lazily asking the community to provide you information you should already have in order to claim money
6) Disappeared for a month without any contact
7) Still not having resolved anything.
8 ) Have a scammer tag
9) Operate a ponzi scheme and claim it's an arbitrage bot (which wouldn't make any sense because you'd be giving them your profit for nothing)
10) Continue to insist that your anonymity is essential

Hi scammer. How's tricks?

Your low personality appears everytime you open your mouth. You are full of shit, get down your high heels prick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:10:59 AM

Matthew, please open a new thread for your personal fights with other members. This thread is related to Bitscalper and solving the issues we are facing.

5) Are now lazily asking the community to provide you information you should already have in order to claim money
8 ) Have a scammer tag
9) Operate a ponzi scheme and claim it's an arbitrage bot (which wouldn't make any sense because you'd be giving them your profit for nothing)

Your low personality appears everytime you open your mouth. You are full of shit, get down your high heels prick.
You're contradicting yourself. How can I be low and high at the same time?

Also, how dare you insult my high heels. They are custom smithed.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:13:38 AM

8 ) Have a scammer tag

You're contradicting yourself. How can I be low and high at the same time?

Also, how dare you insult my high heels. They are custom smithed.

This sounds like the argument of a teenager. You don't get the meaning ? that's a double shame for you. You sound like a teenager, everytime you speak. Please leave us alone and go back playing with videogames.
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:16:58 AM

Bitscalper, I will back you up if you return my coins:

1A7TF8jWEHieqotqivNhWqnbkFNxnQs5UJ
LMAO

how much will it cost him to have you as back up?

The more he returns the more support he will get.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:21:32 AM

This sounds like the argument of a teenager. You don't get the meaning ? that's a double shame for you. You sound like a teenager, everytime you speak. Please leave us alone and go back playing with videogames.

Very much so, but I have a feeling he's actually a guy pushing 30 that just doesn't get out much.

I don't think its a "conspiracy theory" to assume that those who presently control the banking system would pay for people to troll the site - they'd be crazy NOT to. Could Matthew and friends be those trolls?

Probably. Since when matthew got involved with me at a personal level, he started asking for proof of my identity with the apparent reason of joining a "trusted members community", well i did not trust him with certain aspects of my freedom. I do not know who is him and what's his final intentions are.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:22:31 AM

I agree..I would love to meet Matthew in person...
Bruce, is that you?

any chance you're within driving distance of SW Colorado, Matthew?

You're obviously new if you don't even know how to find out where I am. It's not like it's a secret.

Matthew, really. leave us alone.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 12:28:48 AM

Shut up scammer. Give people their money back and stop being a scummy fuck.

Your profile says you're from South Korea, but who knows if that is the truth, since most of what you say isn't.

Full disclaimer: I'm a freemason.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:19:26 AM

Shut up scammer. Give people their money back and stop being a scummy fuck.

Your profile says you're from South Korea, but who knows if that is the truth, since most of what you say isn't.

Full disclaimer: I'm a freemason.

You are borderline and ridiculous. Please go away as soon as possible. Your presence here makes no sense.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:22:55 AM

You are borderline and ridiculous. Please go away as soon as possible. Your presence here makes no sense.
The feeling is mutual. When are you going to leave?

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:32:33 AM

Wow! Seven whole posts and you can tell who the bad guys are, huh? Spent many a long winter's eve lurking and learning?

bitscalper is a scammer. As the forum member who first called for the tag, I don't retract a single moment of that call. Until and unless every single Satoshi is returned, and there is complete transparency, this is a classic ponzi scheme.

Just curious, could you do us all a favor and post the definition of a "ponzi scheme". I think a little education may be in order.

Of course, if you don't mind pausing the little bitch fight for a moment- educate yourselves...

The Ponzi Scheme:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Usually, the scheme is interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses because a Ponzi scheme is suspected or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. As more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities increases.

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi, who became notorious for using the technique in 1920. Ponzi did not invent the scheme (for example, Charles Dickens's 1857 novel Little Dorrit described such a scheme), but his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself.

Typically extraordinary returns are promised on the investment, and vague verbal constructions such as "hedge futures trading," "high-yield investment programs", "offshore investment" might be used. The promoter sells shares to investors by taking advantage of a lack of investor knowledge or competence, or using claims of a proprietary investment strategy which must be kept secret to ensure a competitive edge.

Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The "return" to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, and not out of profits.

Often the high returns lead investors to leave their money in the scheme, leading the promoter not to have to pay out very much to investors; they simply have to send statements to investors showing them how much they earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is a fund with high returns.

Promoters also try to minimize withdrawals by offering new plans to investors, often where money is frozen for a longer period of time, in exchange for higher returns. The promoter sees new cash flows as investors are told they could not transfer money from the first plan to the second. If a few investors do wish to withdraw their money in accordance with the terms allowed, the requests are usually promptly processed, which gives the illusion to all other investors that the fund is solvent.

At some point one of the following happens:

The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money (minus payouts to investors already made).
    Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the   higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
    External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

So, if you look at the history of the bitscalper investment vehicle carefully, you will see exactly why I correctly identified it as a classic ponzi scheme from the get-go.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:35:00 AM

Wow! Seven whole posts and you can tell who the bad guys are, huh? Spent many a long winter's eve lurking and learning?

bitscalper is a scammer. As the forum member who first called for the tag, I don't retract a single moment of that call. Until and unless every single Satoshi is returned, and there is complete transparency, this is a classic ponzi scheme.

Just curious, could you do us all a favor and post the definition of a "ponzi scheme". I think a little education may be in order.

Of course, if you don't mind pausing the little bitch fight for a moment- educate yourselves...

The Ponzi Scheme:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Usually, the scheme is interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses because a Ponzi scheme is suspected or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. As more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities increases.

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi, who became notorious for using the technique in 1920. Ponzi did not invent the scheme (for example, Charles Dickens's 1857 novel Little Dorrit described such a scheme), but his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself.

Typically extraordinary returns are promised on the investment, and vague verbal constructions such as "hedge futures trading," "high-yield investment programs", "offshore investment" might be used. The promoter sells shares to investors by taking advantage of a lack of investor knowledge or competence, or using claims of a proprietary investment strategy which must be kept secret to ensure a competitive edge.

Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The "return" to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, and not out of profits.

Often the high returns lead investors to leave their money in the scheme, leading the promoter not to have to pay out very much to investors; they simply have to send statements to investors showing them how much they earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is a fund with high returns.

Promoters also try to minimize withdrawals by offering new plans to investors, often where money is frozen for a longer period of time, in exchange for higher returns. The promoter sees new cash flows as investors are told they could not transfer money from the first plan to the second. If a few investors do wish to withdraw their money in accordance with the terms allowed, the requests are usually promptly processed, which gives the illusion to all other investors that the fund is solvent.

At some point one of the following happens:

The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money (minus payouts to investors already made).
    Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the   higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
    External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

So, if you look at the history of the bitscalper investment vehicle carefully, you will see exactly why I correctly identified it as a classic ponzi scheme from the get-go.

You were doing so well right up to the last sentence. What is your proof that bitscalper is "a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors"

If you have no proof of that, than you are simply making an allegation without evidence, and your righteous indignation is unwarranted.

I'm grumpy!!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:42:53 AM

No, I just have a life that doesn't allow me to sit on here reading your posts all day, as if I want to anyway.
And yet, here you are responding to me.  Roll Eyes

@BitScalper: They just released an in-depth investigation into BitScalper and how it is a scam. This video is a compilation of all of the points of your arguments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR5e4fs96q4

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 02:13:41 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2012, 02:40:31 AM by adamstgBit

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:19:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

67,275,754 views.

That's a lot of meth heads, newfag.

Yep..there are a lot of meth heads, and they watch your vids cause you look like one of em. I'd love to see you call me "newfag" to my face. You should come to Colorado..beautiful skiing this time of year.

Delighted to see that you outed yourself as nothing more than a pissy little troll there crypto... if you don't want to hear my thoughts feel free to skip right over them. Bitscalper is a fraud, and the track of the funds is only to clear to see where his payments are coming from. Oh wait- did you just let him diddle you in the backdoor and not think to check a block explorer and see how his transactions were being handled? For fuck's sake there, every transaction in this bitcoin world is transparent, especially when it is made by asswipes who brag about where they ripped the money off from. Did you not think that maybe, just maybe, there were folks that were keeping an eye on certain blocks to see where and how? Go back to sleep now, we've got this one covered.

And skiing Colorado does suck. Almost as bad as the Cascades. Heli-skiing the Canadian Rockies is way better.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:48:53 AM

Delighted to see that you outed yourself as nothing more than a pissy little troll there crypto... if you don't want to hear my thoughts feel free to skip right over them. Bitscalper is a fraud, and the track of the funds is only to clear to see where his payments are coming from. Oh wait- did you just let him diddle you in the backdoor and not think to check a block explorer and see how his transactions were being handled? For fuck's sake there, every transaction in this bitcoin world is transparent, especially when it is made by asswipes who brag about where they ripped the money off from. Did you not think that maybe, just maybe, there were folks that were keeping an eye on certain blocks to see where and how? Go back to sleep now, we've got this one covered.

And skiing Colorado does suck. Almost as bad as the Cascades. Heli-skiing the Canadian Rockies is way better.

and are you some twerp like Matthew? are you writing your posts with lips raw from stoking his tiny meth-shrunken member? I can play the ad hominem game too..

How about you actually present the evidence, instead of just splooging out nonsense in the same way Matt's cum oozes out of your mouth?

Oh, do you have any videos of yourself I can laugh at too? My guess is you look like him - a little twink who sucks dick in public bathrooms for his meth fix.

No way! That was an ad hominem? Spectacular! You are a truly legendary wordsmith crafting such an eloquent parry. And to actually know when to use the phrase "ad hominem" is just so outré, nunc pro tunc you have established your credentials vis a vis the intellectual capacity you wanted to portray.

But, fellatio, splooge and meth? That was the best you could come up with? I mean, I expect a Columbine PTSD patient to be able to come up with better than that. That's just crass, and as such, I would think beneath you, but go ahead and knock yourself out there little boy.

I guess we really shouldn't be surprised that the loudest bitch screaming to defend a rip-off is his little cunt. The evidence has already been presented to the folks that matter, and what the fuck do you know, the little scammer got the tag he so richly deserves. You want to stand up for that? Go ahead, make an ass out of yourself. The proper word for that is sycophant. Taking a lost position and whining about it does nothing for your credibility, but knock yourself out with that one. Maybe bitscalper will toss you a couple of shekels to be his bitch for the next scam too, every good anal rape needs an asshole.
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:53:00 AM

8 ) Have a scammer tag

+1.  I'd kiss you if I weren't so fiercely heterosexual.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:53:39 AM

Also, I'm fairly sure cryptoanarchist is the Manipulator.

THINK ABOUT IT!

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Roll Eyes

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:06:45 AM

No way! That was an ad hominem? Spectacular! You are a truly legendary wordsmith crafting such an eloquent parry. And to actually know when to use the phrase "ad hominem" is just so outré, nunc pro tunc you have established your credentials vis a vis the intellectual capacity you wanted to portray.

But, fellatio, splooge and meth? That was the best you could come up with? I mean, I expect a Columbine PTSD patient to be able to come up with better than that. That's just crass, and as such, I would think beneath you, but go ahead and knock yourself out there little boy.

I guess we really shouldn't be surprised that the loudest bitch screaming to defend a rip-off is his little cunt. The evidence has already been presented to the folks that matter, and what the fuck do you know, the little scammer got the tag he so richly deserves. You want to stand up for that? Go ahead, make an ass out of yourself. The proper word for that is sycophant. Taking a lost position and whining about it does nothing for your credibility, but knock yourself out with that one. Maybe bitscalper will toss you a couple of shekels to be his bitch for the next scam too, every good anal rape needs an asshole.

Awww Loup, did a little bit of name calling back get you twisted? Are you all hot now? The same offer applies to you that I gave to Matthew - I'll be happy to meet you in person and see if you act so tough then, but its pretty obvious you're just another keyboard warrior.

Question 1: No.
Question 2: No.
Statement 1: You do realize the irony of calling people out on the internet and that being tantamount to making a complete fool of yourself, right? Why would I want to trouble myself to travel several hundred miles to pimp-slap your ignorant ass? Seriously, what's the upside to that? I fucking hate Colorado. I have a former major client that is headquartered there who are complete cunts; John Elway, who is an unmitigated piece of shit lives there, and owns a chain of auto dealerships there, and I can't stand his stupid vainglorious ego maniacal ass; and now Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool is looking for satisfaction on the dusty streets of Unemployed Ski-bum Town. Yeah, that's a tourism bureau wet dream right there! If you really need to act all macho-fuckwit, you come here. I'm near Chicago. Call when you get close, and I'll let you know where to get off the expressway, and I don't need the security of a bar to back me up, I'll happily school your childish ass anywhere, anytime.

Lesson one- don't let your keyboard write checks that your ass can't afford to cash. Big man on the internet tossing out threats often wakes up to find karma has fucked his life up bad.
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:37:58 AM

Bitscalper, I will back you up if you return my coins:

1A7TF8jWEHieqotqivNhWqnbkFNxnQs5UJ
LMAO

how much will it cost him to have you as back up?

The more he returns the more support he will get.

I think scalper already dumped. He shoulda at least sent a bitcent to see what happens.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:32:02 AM

Matthew, I think you should release those chat logs you had with Bitscalper.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: