Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20931 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:36:40 AM

Matthew, I think you should release those chat logs you had with Bitscalper.

What's the point? The only thing in them is more evidence of his unprofessional and dangerous operations, his constant bluffing about his abilities, constant name dropping, and general scammy attitude.

People here are only concerned about the facts-- where is there money. The logs don't help them find that out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:51:46 AM

Matthew, I think you should release those chat logs you had with Bitscalper.

What's the point? The only thing in them is more evidence of his unprofessional and dangerous operations, his constant bluffing about his abilities, constant name dropping, and general scammy attitude.

People here are only concerned about the facts-- where is there money. The logs don't help them find that out.

I just suggest as people are attacking you for your helping to show Bitscalper is incompetent.  You do  have extra information that other members of the forum do not have.  I don't see how people still don't get Bitscalper's incompetence so maybe the logs will help.

Also see my topic in meta

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 08:53:47 AM

Haha it gets better and better! Nice way to start a new week at work! I seriously had a hard time not laughing loud, reading that last few pages.
For a short moment I thought about making some notes about some, uh, more special users/socks here. To not accidently waste more than a few seconds on them in the future. But then I cant imagine to not get a grin on my face whenever reading "cryptoanarchist" somewhere..
By now I would actually pay to see you. I wouldnt even need to touch you, just watching you, laughing you in your face from time to time, maybe reciting some selected "statements" of you. In a bar or horse stable, whatever you prefer.

Matthew: Impressive stamina!

Ente
tarrant_01

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:23:35 AM

It's kind of funny that this thread is in the speculation forum.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:25:12 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2012, 11:09:26 AM by BTC-engineer

Let me try to wrap up the current situation.

- Bitscalper came back with forum postings on 2012-03-11, after ~1 month of communication silence and not processed withdrawal requests.
- Bitscalper got the SCAMMER brand/status.
- Bitscalper wrote about different technical problems he had and also said sorry that everything takes so long and that his new strategy will be 100% open and transparent.
- Bitscalper promised to pay-out all of the Bitcoins from the users.
- Bitscalper ask all users to send him emails stating the deposits and withdrawals they have done, so he can reconstruct who is getting how much.
- No one has got any kind of confirmation to the email he has requested.
- After some posts, he changed his advice and stopped asking for emails. Instead of that users should login to bitscalper again and do withdrawal requests. The site was accepting logins again, but showed exactly the same balances and old withdrawals request then before. It looks like nothing has changed. Some new withdrawal requests were added to the existing list.
- After some posts, he changed this advice again and asked for a couple of days more to figure out the best way to proceed.
- Questions from users asking how they should go on, remained unanswered. Users can only wait what Bitscalper will announce after he has figured out the best way to proceed.
- Some unbeautiful posting-war was going on (from both sides) and it was interesting to see that Bitscalper didn't had the time to confirm or even answer user emails, nor the time to fix his problems so he can process the long requested user withdrawals ASAP, but he had enough time to play with posting-war.
- Bitscalper also announce a new, improved platform he is working on. Also an interesting prioritization of his tasks. With all this current, unsolved trouble and trust-loss from users he is taking his time to build up a new platform instead of hardly working 100% of his time to get trust back by doing the reconstruction and processing the long-delayed payout-requests.  
- During this one day, after 1 month of total silence, Bitscalper was very active in the forum. He did some promising announcements, but up to now there is no output or result which let Bitscalper not look like a scammer.

Question: Does all of this look like someone try to fix his technical problems to be able to pay out his users Bitcoins asap and changed his strategy to be 100% open and transparent?

Answer the question for yourself...

Let's see what he meant by 'couple of days'...

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:36:34 AM

@bitsclaper

i decide to support you and your business.

so you can keep my bitcoins in your application for further investments.
take your time, repair your system, take the necessary steps for security and protection and restart!

i think you try hard to recover the system and that should honored.
the bitcoin is an experiment and every business to test the idea is welcome for me.

if someone has an constructive offer how to secure the website of bitscalper he can help, of course if you want to take his help bitscalper.
but you should be serious and do not play with us.

good luck!

P.S.
you got a PM

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 10:43:58 AM

It's kind of funny that this thread is in the speculation forum.

I'm slappin' mah knee!   Cheesy

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:19:43 PM

So basically you're like Matthew - you have to name call from afar to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies.
No- I'm about 20 years older, and a lot more distinguished-looking, while he is a much more creative performance artist.

I would suggest that you re-read our dialogue more carefully. I haven't call you names at all- that was indeed Matthew. I have cast numerous aspersions on your character, I have reflected on your willingness to be a bottom for bitscalpers' rhetorical anal rape, and I bestowed a label on your behavior here- Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool.

If I used "newfag" THAT would be name-calling.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:31:34 PM

So basically you're like Matthew - you have to name call from afar to make yourself feel better about your inadequacies.
No- I'm about 20 years older, and a lot more distinguished-looking, while he is a much more creative performance artist.

I would suggest that you re-read our dialogue more carefully. I haven't call you names at all- that was indeed Matthew. I have cast numerous aspersions on your character, I have reflected on your willingness to be a bottom for bitscalpers' rhetorical anal rape, and I bestowed a label on your behavior here- Clown Cowboy Crypto, the Lone Tool.

If I used "newfag" THAT would be name-calling.

Shut up, oldfag.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:05:06 PM

Not picking sides here, but bitscalper just return what you owe to them and let this drama stop if you've no intention of being a scammer.

From your site:
2/29/2012 - Update: We will be coming back to business within a one week with important updates and changes. Stay tuned.

It's been over 2 weeks now without any sign of bitcoins being returned. We're not going to put our foot to our mouth when no sign of money is being returned.

Calm down Matthew. I have to admit that your language and unfounded allegations really turn me off. To me, you sound like you're either young (teenager/early 20s) and just like to spout off, or you're an infiltrator that is trying to bring down people and cause division.

I don't think bitscalper is a "scammer". If he was, he'd already be long gone and not posting on here anymore - it'd be pointless.

I DO think he is incompetent at building a secure website, but whatever, most people are. It's not appropriate to use derogatory, insulting language directed at someone for trying and failing. I probably know more about computers than you, Matthew, and my site got hacked too. I know how to build a website but providing security against pro hackers is a whole different story.

Its obvious to me that the powers that be want to control the exchanges, so certain exchanges will be provided support, and others will be attacked. I want as many exchanges as possible, and to trade at as many as possible, even if they kinda suck - power in numbers. When I see people throwing around the "scammer" label without any real evidence, well, that sounds just like the good ole boys club to me (masons).

I do support your point what more exchanges need to pop up wholeheartedly. However, there is the undeniable fact that the scammer tag is appropriate here as there is still no sign of money being returned as promised. Hence, he would be considered a scammer due to him breaking his promise to send money back to their respective owners when due.

Incompetence isn't the reason for not returning people's money. Consider slush, bitcoinica and the rest involved in the Linode fiasco. Did they refuse to return money to people after the fuck-up of Linode (and not actually their problem)? See btcbuckets. He had a major screw-up of his systems and accidentally double-sent the money to someone. He even borrowed bitcoins to cover his loss due to negligence. They're the perfect examples of what we actually need to have a working economy in place.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 02:07:55 PM

Incompetence isn't the reason for not returning people's money. Consider slush, bitcoinica and the rest involved in the Linode fiasco. Did they refuse to return money to people after the fuck-up of Linode (and not actually their problem)? See btcbuckets. He had a major screw-up of his systems and accidentally double-sent the money to someone. He even borrowed bitcoins to cover his loss due to negligence. They're the perfect examples of what we actually need to have a working economy in place.

He claims to have lost his DB table, and doesn't know what to return to whom. Should he just take people's word?

Also, if he has coins from Matthew Wright or his troll buddies, he should keep them. Fuck those guys.

I'm grumpy!!
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 04:53:13 PM

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

So what do you guys think ?
kronosvl

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 04:58:33 PM

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

Personally I think that you have a weird list of priority. I'm glad that you have the time to develop/test the engine and make a video of it.
However I would be happier if you process the Withdrawals List

Donations are accepted @: 19Uk8zVhdgfrRo5Z6wH9yghWxZUtdiNtX9
OTC: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=kronosvl
BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:09:59 PM

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

Bitscalper, nice to see you working on new things and have the time to make videos. I really think you set your priorities totally wrong!

I just took a very quick look into your video, but didn't care about the details. Why? This is easy, I'm not interested in ANYTHING from someone who still keep thousands of Bitcoins from users and don't care about the over-delayed payout-requests - at least it looks like this at the moment.

I can only hardly advice you to first bring back the trust in your person and service and then present the new things.
If I would be you, I would take all of my time to get rid of the SCAMMER brand on my user account.

I have to agree with you about the way people 'discuss' here. I really don't like that this threat got so much off-topic.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:15:45 PM

Personally I think that you have a weird list of priority. I'm glad that you have the time to develop/test the engine and make a video of it.

I have to take my hat off for him..He isn't being deterred  by anything . He is completely ignoring almost everything anybody says ( bedsides Matthew maybe...) and continuing his own agenda at his own time.

I imagine he believes that when everything is back in working order , and i suspect it will, people will eventually start depositing their coins there once again (They will). People have short memories when it comes to making a quick profit.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:23:22 PM

Matthew I don't even know why you bother with him.

It's part of my community service. I am teaching the newfags a lesson about biting off more than they can chew.

Please; for the love of god and all that is holy, quit using the terms newfag and oldfag and start acting your age.

A word of wisdom if I may...

While you're free to spout whatever you wish, I sincerely hope that all this rhetoric you continually spew doesn't catastrophically bite you in the ass when you're older and are trying to maintain professional relationships.  The fact that you're saying what you are under your own name is more than enough for future clients/partners/professional associates to avoid you like the plague.  It's not uncommon for people to lose credibility and employment for their personal activities outside of a professional workplace when those actions are deemed to indirectly tarnish an employer or business partner's image.

PS:  The Freemason society does in fact exist.
BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:27:10 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2012, 05:50:45 PM by BTC-engineer

Matthew, again you are having a deleterious effect on this discussion, i kindly ask you again to leave us alone, fix your personality issues before trying to help others. This is a a preview of a part of the new system in action. This is the btc-e/mtgox module running live  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemHJfF-ufE&feature=youtu.be

I have to take my hat off for him..He isn't being deterred  by anything . He is completely ignoring almost everything anybody says ( bedsides Matthew maybe...) and continuing his own agenda at his own time.

I imagine he believes that when everything is back in working order , and i suspect it will, people will eventually start depositing their coins there once again (They will). People have short memories when it comes to making a quick profit.

If Bitscalper is not just scam, and he plans to continue the normal arb-trading again (with an improved system, especially regarding security), I strongly believe he FIRST has to payout nearly all open payout-request (only a few user have not or will not asked for a payout) to his users, so everyone is convinced that he not just run away with their Bitcoins. If this happens and bitscalper has learned his lesson, more and more users will give it a second try and also new users will join.  Without proceeding the payout request I give him nearly ZERO change that people will invest again.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:37:21 PM

Quite frankly, I am stunned that bitscalper is still allowed to post here until he does pay back everything he owes. It's not a case of strange priorities, it is flat out dishonest to be stating that one "needs to wait a couple of days to see what is the best way to do anything" while one owes thousands of bitcoins to people, and has had nothing but a challenge communicating with anyone.

Making a cute video, or spouting new marketing stories does not solve a problem, and bitscalper has an enormous credibility problem here. Let alone the fundamental flaw in the entire premise. He cannot physically make the kind of gains that he promises playing the arbitrage game. So, the gains and payouts come from where? Others coming in to buy into the pipe dream.

Anyone who puts one Satoshi into this is begging to be ripped-off, and will only be adding to bitscalpers criminal gains. Be sure to create lots of threads proclaiming your shock when the next chapter is written- many of us will enjoy laughing at your bull-headed insistence on being a victim.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 05:45:34 PM

Apparently this is how Bitscalper plans on (maybe) paying people back - by selling an Arbitrage bot..

Reddit arbitrage bot advertisement in /r/Bitcoin

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 06:11:25 PM

Bitscalper, nice to see you working on new things and have the time to make videos. I really think you set your priorities totally wrong!

I just took a very quick look into your video, but didn't care about the details. Why? This is easy, I'm not interested in ANYTHING from someone who still keep thousands of Bitcoins from users and don't care about the over-delayed payout-requests - at least it looks like this at the moment.

I can only hardly advice you to first bring back the trust in your person and service and then present the new things.
If I would be you, I would take all of my time to get rid of the SCAMMER brand on my user account.

I have to agree with you about the way people 'discuss' here. I really don't like that this threat got so much off-topic.

Hi there, we do not hold "thousands of bitcoins", barely couple hundreds, i don't feel all this drama is necessary. We will process the withdrawals once our calculations look right. If people don't want to invest in bitscalper it's understandable. I don't see any other way to remove the "scammer brand" as you call it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: