Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20933 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:02:25 AM

The issue of thousands versus hundreds... all I did was total the outstanding requests for withdrawals that have been made ON HIS WEBSITE for the date range stated. Is anybody seriously suggesting that withdrawal requests equaling TEN TIMES THE NUMBER OF COINS INVESTED were requested because Matthew posted some questioning remarks? Really? How is it that bitscalper knows which and how much of those requests are fake, but he somehow doesn't know which are legitimate?

Yes .Maybe not 10x but when this whole thing blew up I saw on the withdraw requests multiple requests of the exact same amount one after the other and there very many of those. Possibly some people were even paid out more than once already and leaving them without funds to pay the legit requests. I'm not trying to defend their incompetent behavior.  But it is possible the the withdraw requests are MUCH bigger than what they actually have.

Personally, with the ridiculously unprofessional and dangerous irresponsible management from bitscalper from day one, I'd say he lost all his money because people scammed the scammer, and now he isn't able to pay people back, so he's:

• naively expecting everyone to hop on to his new site and deposit money so he can make some money to give back to the people he owes
  • naively expecting everyone to hop on to his new site and deposit money so he can throw everyone off of the horrible business model he failed with before

We know one thing that he doesn't though-- we're not going to be party to unnecessarily risky investments that demand to remain anonymous and perpetuate the fraud in this community any longer.

If he, CoinExchanger or anyone else expects to do business with this community, they need to make their customers happy and follow our demands.

Free market, bitches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 07:50:14 AM

The bot operates on several exchanges, including the most important and some small ones also. the kind of arbitraging we operate only brings stability to the market. I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.

Bitscalper, what I really miss from nearly all your statements about what you will do next is an information about the time frame.
Until when will the guide on your website be available?
Do we have to wait another week/month until you change your mind again and start thinking about another way to pay pack the requested withdrawals? Do you see the problem?
It's now more than overdue to write this guide asap and proof that you really will pay the users Bitcoins back. Everything else is, at this point in time,  just bullshit.

It looks like the requested withdrawal list has been canceled the third time and a new one starts to growth.
Login is not possible again (  Server error! Please contact the admin. )
You could help people and especially your users stop speculating about what is going on by giving status updates about what you are doing at the moment and what will come next.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 07:55:01 AM

i invested about 1.27BTC in bitscalper's idea.

what was your investement ?
let us make a estimation of the payback...

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:01:42 AM

i invested about 1.27BTC in bitscalper's idea.

what was your investement ?
let us make a estimation of the payback...

8BTC here, made 3BTC, pulled out as soon as I made the decision to stop supporting anonymous shady businesses that can't explain why they don't even backup their own 'financial service' websites.

I imagine the 3BTC I made was sucked out of someone's deposits somewhere. Feels bad, man. Feels bad.

BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:12:28 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2012, 09:12:55 AM by BTC-engineer

Hi there, we do not hold "thousands of bitcoins", barely couple hundreds, i don't feel all this drama is necessary. We will process the withdrawals once our calculations look right. If people don't want to invest in bitscalper it's understandable. I don't see any other way to remove the "scammer brand" as you call it.

Well, your statement about only holding "barely couple hundreds" Bitcoins from users is a a quite elastic term.

I saw how many bitcoins were requested (a few thousands), but I can't be sure that all of this were legit requests because of your buggy system. Only you should know how many Bitcoins you hold from users.

But what I know for sure is, that you already are holding ~450 Bitcoins only from 3 friends of me and myself. And this are only 4 of your users. I can only hardly imaging that the total sum of user bitcoins is only a barely couple of hundreds - if we define "barely couple of hundreds" from lets say 200 to 700 or so. I think we are talking about a 4 digit number.

However, focus on your calculation, on writing your guide and proof that you are not a scammer.
Everything else is waisted time and you will still be a scammer in the eyes of everyone FULL STOP

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
billington.mark

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 10:52:02 AM

@bitscalper... instead of picking fights with trolls and making yourself look more and more unprofessional with each post you need to dedicate your time to sorting this fiasco out.

1st step is to process ALL the withdrawals. Im willing to bet BTC that the majority of those withdrawals (other than the obvious immediate duplicates) will be genuine.
2nd, full disclosure of what happened, what was deleted and detail what you WILL do to rectify. Theres still a small window of opportunity to get good press out of all this if you sort it all out within the next couple of days.
3rd. don't specify time-scales on the front page of your website if you never had any intention of meeting them.
4th. dont respond to this post, or any more. publish all info on your website and update the 1st post on here for us all to see once its been done.

BTC - 1MarkBCmVn3yp1SB9RZZ7VfqJzkpV8Hmdo
BitMessage - BM-GtZkeAbmKGs77FEoigm9TmsQBSfvMB3N
kronosvl

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:04:42 AM

1st step is to process ALL the withdrawals. Im willing to bet BTC that the majority of those withdrawals (other than the obvious immediate duplicates) will be genuine.

^^That
                 or

Donations are accepted @: 19Uk8zVhdgfrRo5Z6wH9yghWxZUtdiNtX9
OTC: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=kronosvl
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:25:19 AM

1st step is to process ALL the withdrawals.

He can't because he has no money; or

He is making money off of other people's money.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 12:26:54 PM

Wrong. The fund has touched those numbers during the first weeks, but then matthew scared anyone and withdrawals flowed plentiful.

Sign of a true professional. Ignoring that he's unprofessional, shady, anonymous and risky and then blaming his failures on someone else.

I'll be posting a guide on the website about how to reclaim coins deposited for those who want to back out.

Case in point: Holding people's money hostage and making them jump through hoops to get it.

Wow. You, again. What did you add this time ? enlight us please.

Why is the website letting people sign up but not sign in?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 12:31:03 PM

Seriously, bitscalper needs to brush up his stuff.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:49:43 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2012, 03:03:05 PM by psy

1st step is to process ALL the withdrawals.

He can't because he has no money; or

He is making money off of other people's money.

Matthew, only morons haven't understood by now that you're only butthurt because bitscalper told you and your DCAO buddies a big "GTFO" when you wanted to know more than he wanted to reveal.
You guys are just a bunch of jealous freaks who couldn't stand someone else having the script to make money and you wanted a piece of the pie also, I will go even further and say that a piece of the pie wasn't enough and you wanted to keep it ALL to yourself instead of letting other people deposit funds and be rewarded for it.

Notice: I'm not defending him(bitscalper), and I said a few(7?) pages back that he must return everyones money.
But you are not helping...
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:07:17 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2012, 03:39:56 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Matthew, only morons haven't understood by now that your only butthurt because bitscalper told you and your DCAO buddies a big "GTFO" when you wanted to know more than he wanted to reveal.
Not butthurt. Same story with CoinExchanger- threatened. Not butthurt. Threatened.

I broke up with him, he didn't break up with me.  Cry

You guys are just a bunch of jealous freaks who couldn't stand someone else having the script to make money and you wanted a piece of the pie also
Umm, I honestly don't remember if I mentioned this publicly or not, but BitScalper was trying to make me a partner and wanted to start an exchange with me. Why would I turn that down for any reason other than feeling like I was being conned by a sociopath?

Do you know he keeps dropping this guy's name who sold the .cc TLD (who he says is a millionaire philanthropist) and saying they are personal buddies and that all his funding comes from him? He kept saying "You can meet him tomorrow!" everyday for 2 weeks, along with "I will show you the code tomorrow!" everyday for 2 weeks. The only thing he ever showed me was a desktop capture of a live Mtgox ticker feed and a cell phone number (Google) that he never answered.

He also changed his promises every single time we talked, pushing back dates, giving excuses (good ones too!) which made me truly think he was not just a scammer, but a sociopath who actually believes he is as important as he was constantly bragging about. He talked about Zhou Tong like he was a "moron" and "didn't know his shit", and yet he would lose access to KalyHost for an entire week and have no backup, crying to me that he had 30,000BTC in a wallet on that VPS in Germany and no backups to his site OR the wallet.  Roll Eyes

He's got all the signs of a scammer and I've got all the signs of someone who is far too trusting, so I eventually caved into the already active voices who have experience building trade bots asking me flat out "Why would someone who makes profits based off of exclusivity like arbitrage trading give away access to it? It's just giving away profit. It's an obvious ponzi". This, and that regardless of his constant claims of "mad skillz" he was making amateur mistakes like not backing up his wallet, constantly pushing back appointments that were vital to build trust in him despite his complete anonymity, etc.

The only reason I posted here to not trust him was because things weren't adding up about him. And I mean, SERIOUSLY not adding up about him. I also made it clear that I did not think he was a scammer at first, that I just wanted the community to know that my personal dealings with him give me no reason to work with him under a completely anonymous setting that he demands to maintain, and every security professional I work with has backed me up stating simply "It's a no brainer. 100% anonymous means 100% risk. Only an idiot would deposit with him".

After a while though, even though I wanted to to stay cordial with him, he has disappeared several times, failed every benchmark, lost wallets, lost deposits, and still hasn't returned people's bitcoins.

I will go even further and say that a piece of the pie wasn't enough and you wanted to keep it ALL to yourself instead of letting other people deposit funds and be rewarded for it.
Even bitscalper knows this is bullshit. Our DCAO already has arbitrage bot trade developers and businessmen already using them, which is why we knew so much about what he was doing from day 1 (and why we picked up on his bluffs and inaccuracies from the first week). Even bitscalper will admit that I personally was just there to help him make as much money and get as big of a reward as possible for himself-- back when I thought he was a starving developer and not a scammer, that is.

We originally had approached him to see if he wanted to either work with us on a new project or to sell his bot, but after finding out that he didn't know anything about what he was doing and was smelling like a sociopath, we decided it was a waste of time, and everyone who was curious just became judgmental. I was the only one in the DCAO not calling him a scammer at this point, and they will all back me up on this, so much to the point they were losing faith in me because they said it was "blatant" and "obvious", and I kept wanting to believe and give him more than enough chances.

And that I did. Too many chances. He has never kept a single one of his promises, I have told him flat out what my needs are for trusting him, and he has always come close to fulfilling requirements to work with me (which he opted to do because he wanted to work with me personally and I wanted to work with him) but then would constantly become either emotional and claim it was not worth the risk on his point and "How dare" I ask him for anything related to his personal ID, or he would create constant streams of excuses. We're talking about blatantly ridiculous excuses here, like: "I promise I will give you code proving this is not a ponzi scheme on Wednesday" and then contacting me on Friday and telling me he's not comfortable giving anything to me, etc, and then discussing things as if they were on track (sociopath). It got to the point that I basically said "call me when you're ready to talk", but he would PM me whenever he had a problem with his site instead. We had an uneven and unhealthy relationship at that point and it was becoming obvious that he was a sociopath and most likely a scammer.

Also, what you said about me not wanting others to be rewarded, I'm sorry, is one of the most ignorant non-points in all of your statements. The only reason we met up in the first place is because I thought it was awesome to include the community (I was involved in Bitcoinica too!) in investments etc, and even talked to him about joining together to make a bigger investment based site (which is what he is trying to build right now on his own). You've read me wrong, because I troll a lot, and you've taken my trolling as being unnecessarily aggressive because I am "angry", instead of just being addicted to dopamine, having ADHD, and being easily amused at scammers wriggling.

Notice: I'm not defending him, and I said a few(7?) pages back that he must return everyones money.

I see this as being the result of one too many annoying trolling posts and I apologize. I have always respect your opinion and voice on things, and if you think I've crossed a line, I'll check myself. Really though... at this point, it would take a miracle to convince me he's not just Tom William 2.0, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the DCAO-- it's basic arbitrage common sense for profit sharing. Why would he do it? There is no logical reason.

kronosvl

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:13:01 PM

as long as bitscalper comes here promoting his "new arbitrage bot" without returning peoples money everyone has the right to warn potential victims. So calling him a scammer is the least that can be done.

Donations are accepted @: 19Uk8zVhdgfrRo5Z6wH9yghWxZUtdiNtX9
OTC: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=kronosvl
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:19:16 PM

as long as bitscalper comes here promoting his "new arbitrage bot" without returning peoples money everyone has the right to warn potential victims. So calling him a scammer is the least that can be done.

He already has the Scammer tag under his username. People are warned even without 7 pages of trolling.
If he didn't had the Scammer tag I would be all for it. Wink

And Matthew, your explanation was more reasonable than I thought it would be. You know there are no hard feelings Smiley
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:28:57 PM

He already has the Scammer tag under his username. People are warned even without 7 pages of trolling.
If he didn't had the Scammer tag I would be all for it. Wink

And Matthew, your explanation was more reasonable than I thought it would be. You know there are no hard feelings Smiley

Of course.

EDIT: I edited my previous post and added some more information because I think it's relevant.

EDIT2: I edited it again to provide more information. Again. Again again.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 03:45:33 PM

Another interesting story:

One thing BitScalper did claim was that he is Italian, as did CoinExchanger.

He also claimed to have a wife, as did CoinExchanger.

He also used a fake name (twice, changing it in mid persona to tell us his "real" identity) just like CoinExchanger.

His identity also has a background on internet forums as a currency trader, just like CoinExchanger.

He also used a similar Google-style burner in the same area as CoinExchanger.

He is also obsessed with his anonymity like CoinExchanger.

He also uses Tor to connect to the forums, just like CoinExchanger.

He also only shows up publicly once in a long blue moon, just like CoinExchanger.

He also claims he is in Italy, but has his Skype country set to the USA and has suspicious routing to NYC, just like CoinExchanger.

He also has the same way of treating people (shady and sociopathically) as CoinExchanger.

He also talks in PM just like CoinExchanger, elipses and idioms and all.

He also switches from poor language to fluency randomly, just like CoinExchanger.

Interestingly enough, whenever I have called CoinExchanger "BitScalper", he has never once corrected me or seemed surprised, nor defended himself.

Also interestingly enough, when CoinExchanger first contacted me on Skype because I was trolling him, he talked to me like we had already known each other very well and said that he liked me a lot but wanted me to stop bothering his source of income.

I know correlation does not imply causation, but still-- as a hacker myself, something smells funny about both of those identities and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 07:15:07 PM

I already shorty mentioned it a few post before, at a moment in time were login was not possible.
Therefore I would like to repeat it again.

The requested withdrawal list has been canceled the third time in a row. And the Bitcoins are back on your bitscalper accounts.
Login is possible at the moment of writing this and the new withdrawal list is adding up slowly. Up to now I can't see the double withdrawals effect anymore.
The total amount of new requested withdrawals has reached ~935 BTC already, still counting.

There is still no guide on his website nor any other update from Bitscalper.
Let's see what Bitscalper is doing next...

Will he really surprise all of us, by processing the withdrawals step by step? I have my doubts...

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 07:35:43 PM

Logins down again  Angry

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:45:17 PM

Matthew, only morons haven't understood by now that your only butthurt because bitscalper told you and your DCAO buddies a big "GTFO" when you wanted to know more than he wanted to reveal.
Not butthurt. Same story with CoinExchanger- threatened. Not butthurt. Threatened.

I broke up with him, he didn't break up with me.  Cry

You guys are just a bunch of jealous freaks who couldn't stand someone else having the script to make money and you wanted a piece of the pie also
Umm, I honestly don't remember if I mentioned this publicly or not, but BitScalper was trying to make me a partner and wanted to start an exchange with me. Why would I turn that down for any reason other than feeling like I was being conned by a sociopath?

Do you know he keeps dropping this guy's name who sold the .cc TLD (who he says is a millionaire philanthropist) and saying they are personal buddies and that all his funding comes from him? He kept saying "You can meet him tomorrow!" everyday for 2 weeks, along with "I will show you the code tomorrow!" everyday for 2 weeks. The only thing he ever showed me was a desktop capture of a live Mtgox ticker feed and a cell phone number (Google) that he never answered.

He also changed his promises every single time we talked, pushing back dates, giving excuses (good ones too!) which made me truly think he was not just a scammer, but a sociopath who actually believes he is as important as he was constantly bragging about. He talked about Zhou Tong like he was a "moron" and "didn't know his shit", and yet he would lose access to KalyHost for an entire week and have no backup, crying to me that he had 30,000BTC in a wallet on that VPS in Germany and no backups to his site OR the wallet.  Roll Eyes

He's got all the signs of a scammer and I've got all the signs of someone who is far too trusting, so I eventually caved into the already active voices who have experience building trade bots asking me flat out "Why would someone who makes profits based off of exclusivity like arbitrage trading give away access to it? It's just giving away profit. It's an obvious ponzi". This, and that regardless of his constant claims of "mad skillz" he was making amateur mistakes like not backing up his wallet, constantly pushing back appointments that were vital to build trust in him despite his complete anonymity, etc.

The only reason I posted here to not trust him was because things weren't adding up about him. And I mean, SERIOUSLY not adding up about him. I also made it clear that I did not think he was a scammer at first, that I just wanted the community to know that my personal dealings with him give me no reason to work with him under a completely anonymous setting that he demands to maintain, and every security professional I work with has backed me up stating simply "It's a no brainer. 100% anonymous means 100% risk. Only an idiot would deposit with him".

After a while though, even though I wanted to to stay cordial with him, he has disappeared several times, failed every benchmark, lost wallets, lost deposits, and still hasn't returned people's bitcoins.

I will go even further and say that a piece of the pie wasn't enough and you wanted to keep it ALL to yourself instead of letting other people deposit funds and be rewarded for it.
Even bitscalper knows this is bullshit. Our DCAO already has arbitrage bot trade developers and businessmen already using them, which is why we knew so much about what he was doing from day 1 (and why we picked up on his bluffs and inaccuracies from the first week). Even bitscalper will admit that I personally was just there to help him make as much money and get as big of a reward as possible for himself-- back when I thought he was a starving developer and not a scammer, that is.

We originally had approached him to see if he wanted to either work with us on a new project or to sell his bot, but after finding out that he didn't know anything about what he was doing and was smelling like a sociopath, we decided it was a waste of time, and everyone who was curious just became judgmental. I was the only one in the DCAO not calling him a scammer at this point, and they will all back me up on this, so much to the point they were losing faith in me because they said it was "blatant" and "obvious", and I kept wanting to believe and give him more than enough chances.

And that I did. Too many chances. He has never kept a single one of his promises, I have told him flat out what my needs are for trusting him, and he has always come close to fulfilling requirements to work with me (which he opted to do because he wanted to work with me personally and I wanted to work with him) but then would constantly become either emotional and claim it was not worth the risk on his point and "How dare" I ask him for anything related to his personal ID, or he would create constant streams of excuses. We're talking about blatantly ridiculous excuses here, like: "I promise I will give you code proving this is not a ponzi scheme on Wednesday" and then contacting me on Friday and telling me he's not comfortable giving anything to me, etc, and then discussing things as if they were on track (sociopath). It got to the point that I basically said "call me when you're ready to talk", but he would PM me whenever he had a problem with his site instead. We had an uneven and unhealthy relationship at that point and it was becoming obvious that he was a sociopath and most likely a scammer.

Also, what you said about me not wanting others to be rewarded, I'm sorry, is one of the most ignorant non-points in all of your statements. The only reason we met up in the first place is because I thought it was awesome to include the community (I was involved in Bitcoinica too!) in investments etc, and even talked to him about joining together to make a bigger investment based site (which is what he is trying to build right now on his own). You've read me wrong, because I troll a lot, and you've taken my trolling as being unnecessarily aggressive because I am "angry", instead of just being addicted to dopamine, having ADHD, and being easily amused at scammers wriggling.

Notice: I'm not defending him, and I said a few(7?) pages back that he must return everyones money.

I see this as being the result of one too many annoying trolling posts and I apologize. I have always respect your opinion and voice on things, and if you think I've crossed a line, I'll check myself. Really though... at this point, it would take a miracle to convince me he's not just Tom William 2.0, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the DCAO-- it's basic arbitrage common sense for profit sharing. Why would he do it? There is no logical reason.

Hey Matthew, thanks for the all the personal stuffs you splat here without any problem. Stuffs that are not even related to bitscalper in any hell of a way. This is a clear sign of your age, undesputable. Not even mentioning that you call me a socio path. I would really love to know you personally one day and show you that i am a completely normal person. The point you made about my delays and so called "excuses" are ok, well i did not really want you and your DCAO to see/steal my code. I still think that you are a danger for this community. I will tell you once more, i don't know who CoinExchanger is! can you point out a thread where i can read some of his posts ?
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:46:24 PM

Logins down again  Angry

Should be ok now, i'm testing the new system and have to eventually reboot a couple times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: