Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:25:39 PM

You are so full of shit.

I never was a customer of yours and never will be even if u paid everything back. I been reading this thread basically from the start.

O.k lets take recent stuff that i gathered.
1 - you basically went missing for a month - o.k fine something happened and you could not be online.
2 - You owe people alot of bitcoins according to some stats about 3,000 bitcoins or about $15,000 USD.
3 - you said you have a withdrawal page and asking users to withdraw, now i might of missed a post or something but i dont see anyone who successfully got paid out fully.
4 - Now you have the bull shit to say someone stole the hundreds of bitcoins you had - let me guess your wallet was hosted in linode too?? Even if 100's of bitcoins were stolen which i highly DOUBT - you must be the stupidest person ever.
-5 - Now you want to sell some bullshit software which im sure a 15 year old can make, for less then $700 - for basically $15,000 to pay for the funds you stole.

Now i really know your plan. Basically you scammed members for 3,000 bitcoins - which i know you dont want to pay back, because you have time to make videos and shit for your scamming site. I bet users are wondering why? well its simple - users who dont visit bitcointalk, will fall into your trap, and you steal even more bitcoins.

The thing that kills me is that you say someone stole hundred of bitcoins - which i bet you only transfered it to another wallet. Your plan is to keep your old customers waiting and waiting while other bitcoin users fall for your trap. I mean why the hell would you make videos and start fixing up the site? and not pay anyone yet? you just want more bitcoins for whatever reason.

Another thing is - you want $15,000 for software in which i bet has backdoors, so the person who buys it not only looses $15,000 but also you can steal there wallet.

I think you are the biggest scammer on bitcointalk.com ever - well i could be wrong but you are on the top 5.

Seriously look at bitcoinica they lost like 20x the amount you supposly got stolen from. and they are paying from there own pocket.

I do 100% believe your whole plan for your site was to scam. and i know if you ever start another site you will do the same shit.

If you wanted to pay back the funds you scammed, you would find away to do it, let me make a example.
I owe people about 60 bitcoins, But i dont have a job. But i still find ways to make bitcoins legitimately LIKE by using my own money which i really cant spare any of it, but i rather not eat for a week then not giving my lenders anything back. Not just that you say your a software designer? well fuck, make some open source software and get donations to pay your customers back? I say opensource because i sure as hell would not trust you with closed source software even if it were free. I am a php scripter and i am getting little jobs here and there to pay back what i owe my lenders.

I know 60 bitcoins compared to 3,000 bitcoins is a huge difference but there is a way to pay it back, you just dont want to at all. You rather scam and scam so you can get whatever you want for free.

Your a piece of shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 10:32:46 PM

Wait...so a 'few hundred' just turned into 2500-3000? For god's sake, man, keep your story straight if you want to operate as a professional liar.

He's quoting 2500-3000 as a possible price for selling the arbitrage bot.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:35:00 PM

You are so full of shit.

I never was a customer of yours and never will be even if u paid everything back. I been reading this thread basically from the start.

1 - you basically went missing for a month - o.k fine something happened and you could not be online.
2 - You owe people alot of bitcoins according to some stats about 3,000 bitcoins or about $15,000 USD.
3 - you said you have a withdrawal page and asking users to withdraw, now i might of missed a post or something but i dont see anyone who successfully got paid out fully.
4 - Now you have the bull shit to say someone stole the hundreds of bitcoins you had - let me guess your wallet was hosted in linode too?? Even if 100's of bitcoins were stolen which i highly DOUBT - you must be the stupidest person ever.
-5 - Now you want to sell some bullshit software which im sure a 15 year old can make, for less then $700 - for basically $15,000 to pay for the funds you stole.

Now i really know your plan. Basically you scammed members for 3,000 bitcoins - which i know you dont want to pay back, because you have time to make videos and shit for your scamming site. I bet users are wondering why? well its simple - users who dont visit bitcointalk, will fall into your trap, and you steal even more bitcoins.

The thing that kills me is that you say someone stole hundred of bitcoins - which i bet you only transfered it to another wallet. Your plan is to keep your old customers waiting and waiting while other bitcoin users fall for your trap. I mean why the hell would you make videos and start fixing up the site? and not pay anyone yet? you just want more bitcoins for whatever reason.

Another thing is - you want $15,000 for software in which i bet has backdoors, so the person who buys it not only looses $15,000 but also you can steal there wallet.

I think you are the biggest scammer on bitcointalk.com ever - well i could be wrong but you are on the top 5.

Seriously look at bitcoinica they lost like 20x the amount you supposly got stolen from. and they are paying from there own pocket.

I do 100% believe your whole plan for your site was to scam. and i know if you ever start another site you will do the same shit.

If you wanted to pay back the funds you scammed, you would find away to do it, let me make a example.
I owe people about 60 bitcoins, But i dont have a job. But i still find ways to make bitcoins legitimately LIKE by using my own money which i really cant spare any of it, but i rather not eat for a week then not giving my lenders anything back. Not just that you say your a software designer? well fuck, make some open source software and get donations to pay your customers back? I say opensource because i sure as hell would not trust you with closed source software even if it were free. I am a php scripter and i am getting little jobs here and there to pay back what i owe my lenders.

I know 60 bitcoins compared to 3,000 bitcoins is a huge difference but there is a way to pay it back, you just dont want to at all. You rather scam and scam so you can get whatever you want for free.

Your a piece of shit.

Piece of shit is someone talking like you. I would like to see how you would have acted if you were me, brave man. I don't think that you can get the software i'm selling for 700 usd. You can try. I did not spend my customer bitcoins, someone TODAY transferred the coins, probably between 16.00 and 18.00 italian time. i wasn't even in front of the computer during those hours. Shit happens sometimes. And yes, i deleted the table accidentally.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:35:20 PM

We reconstruct the withdrawal table and everyone get money back.
So you don't have the table but you decided to transfer bitcoins on the server with lots of bugs and keep them there till you reconstruct the table. I'm questioning your ability to make simple decisions.

BTW what's the price for the bot? or how much do you need to return? (I'm not asking the exact sum, just a hint 1000BTC, 5000BTC?)

I don't have an exact idea at the moment, i think it's fair to think about 2500-3000 btc perhaps, i think withdrawals will not account for more than 1500 btc but i might be wrong. there were too many bugs in the withdrawal code. I had transfered the coins because i decided to start processing the withdrawals step by step as btc engineer had wisely suggested.
The bugs related to the withdrawal code were not directly connected with the script i used to actually send the coins. Also the breach probably happened about one month ago and the hacker probably covered his tracks in the logs.  
As i said on my last post, so you want 2500-3000 bitcoins for a piece of shit software that i bet took you 1 day at most to make? Why i call it a piece of shit? well hmm you seem to not know how to program or script for that matter, if you cant get a bitcoin withdrawal setup right, how do we know your software wont have any bugs, let alone a backdoor.

AND wtf the breach happened a month ago? i thought you said the 300 bitcoins just got stolen. you are soooo full of shit. Lets say the hacker got into your server a month ago - and you had no bitcoins so just saved the info or made a backdoor.  WHY THE HELL before sending the bitcoins to the wallet didnt you check the server logs to make sure everything is right? like to make sure no one was in your server... even if the hacker deleted that, there are other ways to make sure your server was not breach before sending the bitcoins. You are ether really stupid, are a bad liar. i am thinking both.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:35:53 PM

Shit happens sometimes. And yes, i deleted the table accidentally.

LOL
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:36:30 PM

Wait...so a 'few hundred' just turned into 2500-3000? For god's sake, man, keep your story straight if you want to operate as a professional liar.

I did not expect the withdrawals to grow so much.
Yeastmeister

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:39:06 PM

Well, I'm first in the withdrawals list this time. With 5 BTC.  I'll let you guys know if I ever get paid.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:42:02 PM

So you don't have the table but you decided to transfer bitcoins on the server with lots of bugs and keep them there till you reconstruct the table. I'm questioning your ability to make simple decisions.

BTW what's the price for the bot? or how much do you need to return? (I'm not asking the exact sum, just a hint 1000BTC, 5000BTC?)

I don't have an exact idea at the moment, i think it's fair to think about 2500-3000 btc perhaps, i think withdrawals will not account for more than 1500 btc but i might be wrong. there were too many bugs in the withdrawal code. I had transfered the coins because i decided to start processing the withdrawals step by step as btc engineer had wisely suggested.
The bugs related to the withdrawal code were not directly connected with the script i used to actually send the coins. Also the breach probably happened about one month ago and the hacker probably covered his tracks in the logs.  
As i said on my last post, so you want 2500-3000 bitcoins for a piece of shit software that i bet took you 1 day at most to make? Why i call it a piece of shit? well hmm you seem to not know how to program or script for that matter, if you cant get a bitcoin withdrawal setup right, how do we know your software wont have any bugs, let alone a backdoor.

AND wtf the breach happened a month ago? i thought you said the 300 bitcoins just got stolen. you are soooo full of shit. Lets say the hacker got into your server a month ago - and you had no bitcoins so just saved the info or made a backdoor.  WHY THE HELL before sending the bitcoins to the wallet didnt you check the server logs to make sure everything is right? like to make sure no one was in your server... even if the hacker deleted that, there are other ways to make sure your server was not breach before sending the bitcoins. You are ether really stupid, are a bad liar. i am thinking both.

Oh god, yes genious, the breach probably happened one month ago, and of course i checked the log and the other stuffs. the backdoor was probably well hidden. Your language is an indicator of your culture and education. STOP doing the prima donna. Go ahead and code your arbitraging script now.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:43:51 PM

You are so full of shit.

Your a piece of shit.

Piece of shit is someone talking like you. I would like to see how you would have acted if you were me, brave man. I don't think that you can get the software i'm selling for 700 usd. You can try. I did not spend my customer bitcoins, someone TODAY transferred the coins, probably between 16.00 and 18.00 italian time. i wasn't even in front of the computer during those hours. Shit happens sometimes. And yes, i deleted the table accidentally.

Hmm how to explain to a dumbass and a scammer... kinda hard since i did say on the above post how i am currently fixing my debt. maybe you could do something like that? Sure you wont make 3k bitcoins that you stole.. but i am sure you could come up with some amount of bitcoins and pay your old customers in percentage.. but you have no intention to. And yes im pretty sure i can get the piece of crap software you made for $700 or even free since i am a programmer and scripter.

One thing i can agree with you is, shit happens which yea it is true, but its how you react to the aftermath. Which you are doing nothing.... o.k fine you want to sell your piece of shit software, i DOUBT you will get even 100 bitcoins for it, well because i have a friend who sold some nice sites that took months and months of scripting and only got $15k for the site...  What i am saying is someone can make something WAY better then a piece of shit bot for $15k... who the hell wants some bot for $15k??

OO so you deleted the table by accident again? wow you have some bad luck or rather a really bad liar and coverup.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:45:51 PM

You are so full of shit.

Your a piece of shit.

Hmm how to explain to a dumbass and a scammer... kinda hard since i did say on the above post how i am currently fixing my debt. maybe you could do something like that? Sure you wont make 3k bitcoins that you stole.. but i am sure you could come up with some amount of bitcoins and pay your old customers in percentage.. but you have no intention to. And yes im pretty sure i can get the piece of crap software you made for $700 or even free since i am a programmer and scripter.

One thing i can agree with you is, shit happens which yea it is true, but its how you react to the aftermath. Which you are doing nothing.... o.k fine you want to sell your piece of shit software, i DOUBT you will get even 100 bitcoins for it, well because i have a friend who sold some nice sites that took months and months of scripting and only got $15k for the site...  What i am saying is someone can make something WAY better then a piece of shit bot for $15k... who the hell wants some bot for $15k??

OO so you deleted the table by accident again? wow you have some bad luck or rather a really bad liar and coverup.

You are not helping anyone, just your personal ego.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:50:06 PM

Oh god, yes genious, the breach probably happened one month ago, and of course i checked the log and the other stuffs. the backdoor was probably well hidden. Your language is an indicator of your culture and education. STOP doing the prima donna. Go ahead and code your arbitraging script now.

Your so full of shit like always.
Well i can say over my 4+ years of scripting and programming i never deleted a table of accident nor would i EVER sell some bot for $15,000 - even if someone offered 15k for it. I am not saying im perfect, but i am not a lieing asshole scammer.
Hmm so my culture and education guessing from your post must mean its bad or low right? Well that must make you EVEN LOWER since you cant script a decent bitcoin withdrawal system, and you over price your piece of shit software. and you keep deleting tables on accident. And im the one with low education?
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:54:03 PM

Your so full of shit like always.
Well i can say over my 4+ years of scripting and programming i never deleted a table of accident nor would i EVER sell some bot for $15,000 - even if someone offered 15k for it. I am not saying im perfect, but i am not a lieing asshole scammer.
Hmm so my culture and education guessing from your post must mean its bad or low right? Well that must make you EVEN LOWER since you cant script a decent bitcoin withdrawal system, and you over price your piece of shit software. and you keep deleting tables on accident. And im the one with low education?

You are more than ridicolous. Go check your mental health.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:54:29 PM

You are so full of shit.

Your a piece of shit.

you are correct in a way.
I am not helping you - because you WANT to continue to scam, if you actually tried to help your older customers i would never posted here.

I am helping others by telling them to:
1 - Not trust you, because you will continue to scam.
2 - $15k for this software is a WAAAY overpriced scam.
3 - you are a piece of shit liar and scammer.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 10:58:44 PM

You are so full of shit.

Your a piece of shit.

I am not helping you - because you WANT to continue to scam, if you actually tried to help your older customers i would never posted here.

Well, you are simply an ego maniac who thinks to know everything, and i wouldn't even share 5 minutes of time with you, yet i'm spending way too much time to reply your silly argumentations. I hope to workout this issue with a trusted member that wants to evaluate my code and pay back everyone in the shortest time possible.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:12:00 PM

Ok, this is too much, i just noticed that someone stolen the few hundred coins i had transferred this morning to start the withdrawals. Probably someone who had gained earlier access and kept it silently, hoping for the better. I'm starting to check logs and whatever i need to find out where the coins are gone.. suggestions ? i am left with no words, sorry guys..

Well I thought there might be a minute possibility that you weren't a scammer; up to this point. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to use a setup that's known to have been compromised for this kind of purpose. It was unbelievable that you were keeping the coins on the same VPS of your site in the first place, but that could be explained by inexperience at least.

Second, when you really intend to remedy a monetary dispute, you do it eagerly and attentively. If you really wanted to pay back, you would get the table, send the coins manually (from a local vault) after cross-checking and careful inspection, then bring down the entire site and rebuild it from scratch.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:16:35 PM

You are so full of shit.

Your a piece of shit.

Well, you are simply an ego maniac who thinks to know everything, and i wouldn't even share 5 minutes of time with you, yet i'm spending way too much time to reply your silly argumentations. I hope to workout this issue with a trusted member that wants to evaluate my code and pay back everyone in the shortest time possible.

I never said that i know everything. I even gave you tips on how you can start paying back your old customers even though i know i shouldnt because your just a scammer and always will be. Well hmm a trusted member that wants to buy your software for $15k, well i feel sorry for them. WAY WAY overpriced. If you do not believe me that is your choice, i REALLY want to go on a freelance job site and post how much it would cost to make your bot. but i know as soon as i post you will make 10 accounts posting you want 15k for it lol...

Well in ALL HONESTY I do hope you can fix. But it is doubtful...
Here is another tip if this so called trusted member backs out (which if there is a trusted member anyway) you can:
1- Sale the source to different people i honestly dont think someone would waste $15k on this..
2 - Put it as open souce then ask a mod or staff on the forum  to make a bitcoin address where all donations will be paid out to your old customers.

But i doubt you are trying to help your old customers o well....

BTW since you are a programmer, why dont you offer your services and not just depend on one program that will be your life savor?
There are many people here (on bitcointalk) looking for programmers and scripters...

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:27:19 PM

Interesting... this liar claimed that it was only "a few hundreds of bitcoins" when I gave him direct data from his own website. He has now fucked his data up, yet again, and he now agrees that the amount is much, much closer to what I stated. He claims that an Italian IP (which is where he claims to be, although he uses Tor to hide behind!) stole his funds, when in fact all that happened is a few withdrawals got processed because he may have put a few coins back in.

The only thing broken here is bitscalper's credibility, reputation, and hopefully his ability to steal additional funds from anyone.

And the audacity of asking a "trusted member" to pay off his obligation, and give him obscene profit on his worthless bullshit arb-bot which he can't even flog to his coding buddies? What a complete clown.
rexcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:29:27 PM

Interesting... this liar claimed that it was only "a few hundreds of bitcoins" when I gave him direct data from his own website. He has now fucked his data up, yet again, and he now agrees that the amount is much, much closer to what I stated. He claims that an Italian IP (which is where he claims to be, although he uses Tor to hide behind!) stole his funds, when in fact all that happened is a few withdrawals got processed because he may have put a few coins back in.

The only thing broken here is bitscalper's credibility, reputation, and hopefully his ability to steal additional funds from anyone.

And the audacity of asking a "trusted member" to pay off his obligation, and give him obscene profit on his worthless bullshit arb-bot which he can't even flog to his coding buddies? What a complete clown.

Agreed.
He is full of shit. and cant stop scamming...
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 11:30:03 PM

Funniest scammer thread in a while.

He first got hacked then he deleted the database then he got hacked again and deleted the database AGAIN.

He still is trying to squeeze some money out of the last suckers.

Just downright low life, bitscalper. Shame on you and your blatant lies. What is next ? Your CPU blows up ? You get to hospital by sticking finger in GPU fan ? Mother unplugs your computer ? Cheesy

Give over the money to its rightful owners !

Someone should seriously consider legal action against these mybitcoin-like scammers that claim "we got haxored" and run away with the BTC.

Anybody got any details about their location, identity, information ? It seems they are from Italy but what do I know.  

BTW thread should be named "Bitscalper scammer back to business ( scamming )"

Agreed. He is full of shit. and cant stop scamming...

LOL. Can't ... stop ... ... scamming.
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:54:37 AM

Fun facts:

1. It wouldn't take half decent coder longer than 2-3 days to write such bot. 1 day for coffee addict.
2. The bot/system is already useless as bitscalper tried to sell it on reddit few days ago for 250BTC, you don't increase your profits by creating competition.

A quote from exotic movie I've seen a while ago: "When caught, deny everything. When caught red-handed, deny that it is your hand."

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: