Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:05:18 AM

Funniest scammer thread in a while.

He first got hacked then he deleted the database then he got hacked again and deleted the database AGAIN.

He still is trying to squeeze some money out of the last suckers.

Just downright low life, bitscalper. Shame on you and your blatant lies. What is next ? Your CPU blows up ? You get to hospital by sticking finger in GPU fan ? Mother unplugs your computer ? Cheesy

Give over the money to its rightful owners !

Someone should seriously consider legal action against these mybitcoin-like scammers that claim "we got haxored" and run away with the BTC.

Anybody got any details about their location, identity, information ? It seems they are from Italy but what do I know.  

BTW thread should be named "Bitscalper scammer back to business ( scamming )"

Agreed. He is full of shit. and cant stop scamming...

LOL. Can't ... stop ... ... scamming.
Yes, i never thought scamming was a mental illness but after reading bitscalper posts i think it is a serious illness
There is one cure for scammingitus.
- Ban the people who have scammingitus, before it spreads like the black plaque.

Being serious now, why isnt bitshitscammer banned already?
Seriously if what Blind  saying is true, which i would believe Blind WAY WAY WAY more then shitscalper. Then he tried to sell the piece of shit bot for 250 bitcoins and no one wanted it, how the hell is there a trusted member who will pay 12x the asking price of 250 bitscammer was asking? well this makes no fucking sense. More lies and scamming from bitscalper eh?

Ban this guy already...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 01:22:43 AM

bitscalper.

Please stop talking to these fucking idiot douchebags and process the goddamn withdrawals.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 01:27:19 AM

bitscalper.

Please stop talking to these fucking idiot douchebags and process the goddamn withdrawals.

.. he lost most of the coins, look above

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:33:41 AM

bitscalper.

I am filled with joy when I read your posts.  Please do continue.

(BFL)^2 < 0
rexcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:35:25 AM

bitscalper.

hoo,
Please stop thinking the fucking idiot douchebag bitscalper is going to process the goddamn withdrawals.

//seriously he is not going to pay back take time to read his scamming posts and add 1 + 1 together.  
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:37:33 AM

Yes, i never thought scamming was a mental illness but after reading bitscalper posts i think it is a serious illness

i no rite?

I seriously think he's a sociopath who believes everything he says.

rexcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 01:54:21 AM

i no rite?

I seriously think he's a sociopath who believes everything he says.

Yup.. But i just dont get why he is still not banned :-(...
You know what would cheer me up matt, if you started a song about bitscalper
Come on man, you dont sing about bitcoins  its getting me upset and sad....
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:00:13 AM

bitscalper.

So people who try to protect folk like you, the more naive variety, from losing more money are fucking idiot douchebags? Ha ha, hoo, hoo!

Seriously if what Blind  saying is true

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/qqqlu/advanced_arbitraging_bot_for_sale_highly/

You'd get price and info if you pm'd him, this is 100% accurate.

Think of a situation where you would be willing to sell your "highly profitable" money making machine for 250BTC, can you?

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:09:10 AM

So people who try to protect folk like you, the more naive variety, from losing more money are fucking idiot douchebags? Ha ha, hoo, hoo!

It's a classic catch 22. The libertarians frown at you for trying to "protect" them from danger and call you evil government if you try, and then when they get raped and you just stand there watching they call you inhumane.

Roll Eyes

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:21:12 AM

bitscalper.

Seriously if what Blind  saying is true

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/qqqlu/advanced_arbitraging_bot_for_sale_highly/

You'd get price and info if you pm'd him, this is 100% accurate.

Think of a situation where you would be willing to sell your "highly profitable" money making machine for 250BTC, can you?

The situation would be when selling this bullshit to others is the only way to make money.
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 02:44:04 AM

It's a classic catch 22. The libertarians frown at you for trying to "protect" them from danger and call you evil government if you try, and then when they get raped and you just stand there watching they call you inhumane.

This is so true. I appreciate very much that government is protecting me from dangers of THC, and allowing me to stuff myself with aspartame, growth hormone, tobacco, and myriad of approved drugs. I'm also happy that they put every last stonehead behind the bars, because we all know what these people are capable of, this alone makes me proud of paying taxes for the good cause. I'm most happy that rich people with connections can get away with shit, because I may get rich some day and this will come handy. Greatest thing, the corporations can push the government to make new laws in their favour, I don't know why, but there must be very smart reason and I already feel safer. I can even be safe from myself, if one day, while bed ridden I'd stupidly decide that I don't want this life anymore! Only thing I don't really like is I can't make same stupid jokes I used to, in case someone takes me serious and SWAT teams comes through my door without knocking, but I don't have a dog to be shot at, so no biggie.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:31:39 AM

I can't imagine any english speaking person that uses bitcoin that is not on these forums.  The entertainment is totally worth it.

Next bitscalper is going to start selling web and server design.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:35:32 AM

I can't imagine any english speaking person that uses bitcoin that is not on these forums.  The entertainment is totally worth it.

Next bitscalper is going to start selling web and server design.

I think the more low-hanging fruit would have been:

• Customer service
  • Wallet backup service

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:02:43 AM

Ok, when you finished your theater show, i'm ready to have someone verify the code i'm selling.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:10:28 AM

Ok, when you finished your theater show, i'm ready to have someone verify the code i'm selling.

That's what you said to me 2 months ago.

hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 04:13:21 AM

don't give them any of the fucking code,

run the code and get the bitcoins back.

it's that simple...
use your system to get money

then you can give us our money back, and you won't have to keep talking to these silly faggots.

The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 04:15:09 AM

Set its trading accounts up to allow watching-only mode API, so people can watch it actually make money...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:15:56 AM

don't give them any of the fucking code,
He doesn't have any code to give away.

run the code and get the bitcoins back.
He already admits to having misplaced them all. Can you not read? There are no coins anymore. You were scammed, and this is classic MyBitcoin 2.0 bullshit.

it's that simple...
Sure is.

then you can give us our money back and you won't have to keep talking to these faggots.

I'll have you know I've only on two separate occasions wondered what it would be like to have homosexual sex, but both times have come to the conclusion I'd vomit from the close contact with someone of the same sex.

Take it back or I'll file a police report in Spain.

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:40:32 AM

One option is continue running bitscalper giving out our profits to honor the withdrawals, and have some trusted member verify what we are doing. I would like to get this scammer tag removed as it's not my intention to scam anyone.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:47:19 AM

One option is continue running bitscalper giving out our profits to honor the withdrawals, and have some trusted member verify what we are doing. I would like to get this scammer tag removed as it's not my intention to scam anyone.

Speaking purely on the basis of damage control, no one cares how you do it, they just want their money back. Every breathe you waste keeps stalling that fact. As for getting a 'trusted member' verify what you're doing, you already let that ship sail a long time ago when you told those trusted members "I do not want to show my code to anyone or give up my anonymity". What has changed since then, and why do you think anyone here is stupid enough to ignore the bigger picture that

You refuse to give up anonymity and have the highest risk level of any endeavor in the community, risk almost entirely caused by your anonymity.

Do not fall victim to more bullshit stalling and wriggling people. As I've said a dozen times now in this very thread even, it doesn't matter if he's a scammer or not, what matters is that we cannot continue to leave ourselves open as a community with scoundrels like this who are just planning on another MyBitcoin 2.0.

Let it be done with and let this episode in Bitcoin's history be over with already. Stop doing business with shady scumfucks who can't even give (or decide on which is) their real name for God's sake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: