Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20933 times)
hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 04:49:40 AM

One option is continue running bitscalper giving out our profits to honor the withdrawals, and have some trusted member verify what we are doing. I would like to get this scammer tag removed as it's not my intention to scam anyone.

at this moment in time your clients are the only people who you should even be caring about.
when, you can honor the withdrawals, and do honor the withdrawals.
maybe some of us might trust you again.

but if you keep talking to these wasters, everyone is going to jump ship.

also, click the link to ignore Matthew N Wright, the guy is a complete waste,
and there is literally nothing he could ever say that could ever be of any importance to anyone here at all.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moocow1452

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Don't mind me.

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 04:51:40 AM

One option is continue running bitscalper giving out our profits to honor the withdrawals, and have some trusted member verify what we are doing. I would like to get this scammer tag removed as it's not my intention to scam anyone.

Bitscalper is down now, the records are nuked, and the original investments were misplaced, so the plan would be to go into the logs and refund everyone who asked for one? I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you need to have a definitive plan of action to get back out of the hole.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 05:07:48 AM

also, click the link to ignore Matthew N Wright, the guy is a complete waste,
and there is literally nothing he could ever say that could ever be of any importance to anyone here at all.

Yes, ignore me sockpuppet. There is nothing (I was the first to do business with him and have hours and hours of skype logs proving his intentions, inappropriate, scammy, sociopathic and shady nature, and am the only one who is actually investigating into his real identity) I can offer to this conversation.

By all means. Ignore me.

Also, how much did you lose, because it's obvious you're only fanboying out of the misplaced hope you'll somehow recoup your losses (which isn't happening).

hoo

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 05:10:45 AM

03/14/2012 -Important announcement: Bitscalper was hacked yesterday between 16.00 and 18.00 (UTC+1) and the totality of coins stolen. We are working on gathering all possible informations on the hack at this very moment. We apologize for any inconvenience we might cause.

does this mean theymos has our coins now?

The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:46:41 AM

03/14/2012 -Important announcement: Bitscalper was hacked yesterday between 16.00 and 18.00 (UTC+1) and the totality of coins stolen. We are working on gathering all possible informations on the hack at this very moment. We apologize for any inconvenience we might cause.

This is what I was thinking. Grab a solid dino bone and try to get it all back.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

This is what I was thinking. Grab a solid dino bone and try to get it all back.

Quote from: Read between the lines
03/14/2013 -Important announcement: [I  do not want to pay back the coins that I stole from this Ponzi scheme so I am going to claim that] Bitscalper was hacked yesterday between 16.00 and 18.00 (UTC+1) and the totality of coins stolen. We are working on gathering all possible informations on the hack at this very moment. We apologize for any inconvenience we might cause.[hahahahahaha! suckers!!!!]

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:17:36 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2012, 10:02:48 AM by BTC-engineer

Ok, let me try to give you Bitscalper an advice under the assumption that your story is true.

First we miss some hard facts from you. Could you please answer this:

A: Number of requested user BTC's ?
B: Number of BTC's which were stolen yesterday?
C: Number of BTC's from your business (incl. user-depostits & your profit) which you still have (after the steal)?
D: Number of private BTC's or $$$ you would take to compensate the latest disaster you have done for your users?

The number of Bitcoins you can withdrawal in the very next time would be C+D.
Based on B and D the sum of C+D is likely lower than A, if this is the case you can't fully withdrawal the requested user BTC's.
Just do a proportional payout of every user. The missing difference is the open dept claim. You can think in the next step how you can pay this credit back to your users.
One way would be to sell your arb-trading-technology and compensate your users.

Example:
A=1500 BTC
B=500 BTC
C=1100 BTC
D=100 BTC

You would proportionally pay out 1200BTC from the requested 1500 BTC to your users. So everyone is getting right away 80% of his Bitcoins back.
You would still have a credit of 300 BTC to pay back to the users.
Let's say you will find someone who is paying you 300 BTC for your arb-trading technology you can fully pay all of your users out, if he would pay more you can still make profit.

I hardly don't recommend to let your platform keep running with C, in the hope you will make BTC's to finally pay out your users. You already proofed more than only one time, that you are not able to take care about the important necessary steps to to it. You should not do this decision without the agreement of your users, because it's their money you play with.

So what are the numbers for A-D?

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:22:13 AM

Oh shut up. It's blatantly obvious you're having a vested interest with bitscalper, or you're only his alter ego.
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 09:55:40 AM

Oh shut up. It's blatantly obvious you're having a vested interest with bitscalper, or you're only his alter ego.

Really, i don't have any alter ego or sock puppet, believe it or not this is the only account i hold. So guys, i'll come up with exact numbers and transaction logs during today. We can find a way to sort this out. The hole is likely around one thousand coins.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:02:43 AM

The hole is likely around one thousand coins.

Ah, so when people want their money and you admit to having it, you only have a couple hundred coins,

but when you claim you're hacked to try to give yourself a way not to have to pay, suddenly it was a thousand coins?

Interesting how your sociopathic mind works.

Do you mind if I use you for a case study of mentally deranged Bitcoiners for the magazine?

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:19:15 AM

Ah, so when people want their money and you admit to having it, you only have a couple hundred coins,

but when you claim you're hacked to try to give yourself a way not to have to pay, suddenly it was a thousand coins?

Do you mind if I use you for a case study of mentally deranged Bitcoiners for the magazine?

I never said i did not owe you guys some coins. With a couple of hundreds i meant around 600, the hole was at 400, now it's around 1000. This is the last count from the database :
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:20:38 AM

I never said i did not owe you guys some coins. With a couple of hundreds i meant around 600, the hole was at 400, now it's around 1000. This is the last count from the database :

What is the wallet address for that "database" so we can verify the coins are there?

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:21:56 AM

Can't you act in a constructive way ? let's sort out some way of continue operating but without me solely having the control of the funds. I could give out a copy of bitscalper wallet.day private keys to a trusted member here. I'll open a poll to gather people's opinion about how i should deal with this thing. Your opinion is way too limited by your personal ideas about me ( wrong ideas )
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:22:41 AM

What is the wallet address for that "database" so we can verify the coins are there?

What do you mean ? that number is the result of an SQL query on the withdrawal table.
BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:26:44 AM

With this number you refer to the current requested withdrawal list on your website, right? If this is the case I would finally expect a higher number, because this list started from yesterday, and there were a lot of login problems during this time. Even now login is again not working (Server error! Please contact the admin.). So I highly assume there a lot of users who didn't re-transmit there old requests again during this short time window. If you want to do your calculations based on this number you should try to keep your site availabe AND send an urgent email to all of your users with some information and with the urgent request to put in their withdrawals request asap.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:28:34 AM

With this number you refer to the current requested withdrawal list on your website, right? If this is the case I would finally expect a higher number, because this list stated from yesterday, and there were a lot of login problems during this time. Even now login is again not working (Server error! Please contact the admin.). So I highly assume there a lot of users you didn't re-transmit there old requests again during this short time window. If you want to do your calculations based on this number you should try to keep your site availabe AND send an urgent email to all of your users with some information and with the urgent request to put in their withdrawals request asap.

Yes i do refer to that table. I 'm working on this now, thanks for your advices, it's much appreciated.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 10:53:48 AM

I never said i did not owe you guys some coins.
And you never said you did, either.

With a couple of hundreds i meant around 600, the hole was at 400, now it's around 1000.
You have a single wallet where you keep all of your profits and customer money too (same as a ponzi!) and the only non-backed up form of accounting you had was an unsecured public SQL table? Are you fucking kidding me?

The only reason you can't send back people's money is because you don't know how much out of the large amount of BTC you hold right now goes to whom? What a fuck up.

People on here supporting you must be insane. You are requiring your customers to help you reconstruct their balances because you're afraid of giving them your profits? Jesus christ.

This is the last count from the database : 1028.38379407561
I just queued a random non-relevant database on my VPS that has nothing to do with anything and is full of numbers and this is the number that came back: 93099.392093

What's your point? Do you really think people are that stupid to take your word that the database is even the customer database, much less accurate? You fucking failed. Big time. Trust is gone. You are incompetent and incapable of running a business, much less the over-hyped non-investment ponzi you've been trying to run.

You are a sociopath who has convinced himself that he is important and doing something important. You keep your anonymity because you don't want to receive punishment for your wreckless and scammy behavior.

Yes i do refer to that table. I 'm working on this now, thanks for your advices, it's much appreciated.

Oh hey! Someone said the number is wrong on a public forum and you will now go back and do due diligence instead of not lying in the first place! Brilliant!

Frozenace

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 11:37:44 AM

Easier for him to claim that it got hacked than paying out.

BTC-engineer

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:05:53 PM

Easier for him to claim that it got hacked than paying out.

I would say it would be, more profitable for him than paying out. The payout process itself shouldn't be complicated.

But wouldn't it be much more easy to just take the Bitcoins and don't care anymore what people complain about? If I would be a scammer I would not spend the time after my scam inside this forum...

Again, I also think he is a scammer and it's the absolutely right thing that he has the SCAMMER brand until he proofs the opposite, which he hasn't done until now.

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 12:21:16 PM

What a coincidence, gone for a month, comes back and now before he can pay whats owed they get "stolen".

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: