Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 12:23:11 AM

Am I the only one tired of seeing these bitscalper threads around here?  Often I'll see that there are new posts in my favorite speculation forum only to find that they're happening in this thread.
No, I’ve been wanting to complain for weeks, but I thought it would go away if I just ignored it.

It doesn’t even have anything to do with price speculation.

Help me report all this crap.

yes its been annoying me too.
move it to the bitch-fest board?

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 12:29:03 AM

Bitscalper, could you explain me one thing please.

As your website states, you make money off widrawal fees @1.75%.

Another statement says your tool can generate 5% daily, let's make it 2.5%.

I put in 100 BTC one day, and after 30 days should have ~210 BTC thanks to your system (@2.5%). I take them out, pay you 3.65 BTC for withdrawal, netting ~106 BTC of pure profit.

Question: why did you spent "months" building this tool, pay for hosting, manage server, fight with sceptics on the forum, fend off hackers, ultimately pay back what they stole off your own pocket (for sake of the argument), only to give out fruit of you hard work to some unknown people who /just/ put money in your system. You are the genius one, but this is me who drinks champagne while throwing you some peanuts on the way out. Are you a philanthropist? I love you, I would send you flowers and my underage sister who is a professional hooker and knows a trick or two, if you know what I mean, but nobody knows who you are since you insist on being anonymous.

Prove that bitscalper was not designed to be a scam from day one.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:21:20 AM

Bitscalper, could you explain me one thing please.

As your website states, you make money off widrawal fees @1.75%.

Another statement says your tool can generate 5% daily, let's make it 2.5%.

I put in 100 BTC one day, and after 30 days should have ~210 BTC thanks to your system (@2.5%). I take them out, pay you 3.65 BTC for withdrawal, netting ~106 BTC of pure profit.

Question: why did you spent "months" building this tool, pay for hosting, manage server, fight with sceptics on the forum, fend off hackers, ultimately pay back what they stole off your own pocket (for sake of the argument), only to give out fruit of you hard work to some unknown people who /just/ put money in your system. You are the genius one, but this is me who drinks champagne while throwing you some peanuts on the way out. Are you a philanthropist? I love you, I would send you flowers and my underage sister who is a professional hooker and knows a trick or two, if you know what I mean, but nobody knows who you are since you insist on being anonymous.

Prove that bitscalper was not designed to be a scam from day one.

I'm not a philanthropist. I'm just a guy with deep interest in coding and financial world related stuffs. Bitscalper was designed from day one to work for real and now the engine is even improved. I'm stuck now because all the funds left were stolen, otherwise i would be running the bot. I'm dealing with some people about how to solve the withdrawals problem. BTW what do you mean with "only to give out fruit of you hard work to some unknown people who /just/ put money in your system" ?
zaj

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:32:30 AM

why wouldnt he be able to run the bot with his own coins and make a little bit of extra profit from sharing it with others? even if its only 3% extra its still 3% free money for him. its not like he can't use it for himself after setting up the site
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:47:15 AM

why wouldnt he be able to run the bot with his own coins and make a little bit of extra profit from sharing it with others? even if its only 3% extra its still 3% free money for him. its not like he can't use it for himself after setting up the site

I don't have any coins.. still this is not clear ?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 01:49:00 AM

why dont you just buy some?

rexcoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 01:58:39 AM

me along with other users told you what you can do to make some bitcoins.
But your such a fucking asshole you dont want to pay anyone back.
And as a member said BUY SOME COINS.
You have 0 intention to pay back your old customers and just want to keep developing your piece of shit site so you can scam more..

Seriously what the fuck is your problem you just lie and lie and now your bitcoins are gone cause someone hacked you a month ago. Not only are you full of shit, you seriously got some kind of mental illness that needs to be helped. If you have no money use the bitcoins you stole and get some fucking help...
Blind

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:16:51 AM

I'm not a philanthropist. I'm just a guy with deep interest in coding and financial world related stuffs. Bitscalper was designed from day one to work for real and now the engine is even improved. I'm stuck now because all the funds left were stolen, otherwise i would be running the bot. I'm dealing with some people about how to solve the withdrawals problem. BTW what do you mean with "only to give out fruit of you hard work to some unknown people who /just/ put money in your system" ?

I don't deny your bot is not real. I'm asking why you've made money making machine and giving away grand majority of profits it generates, making money for yourself only from withdrawals (laughable amounts in comparison). In sentence you've quoted I'm asking just that. You did all hard work, from idea to execution, yet you're the one who profits the least, minuscule amounts in comparison what you could possibly be taking if you kept this tool private  for yourself, like all of other people who are running their bots. It doesn't make any sense, please let me see the light.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:37:09 AM

Guys,
I'm sorry things are taking this long. We are still trying to recover the lost withdrawals database table, and it seems there's no way to get it back. So we'll try to recover the whole accounting this way :  Please send an email to info@bitscalper.com with the amount you claim you had left to widthdraw, including a list of all your deposits to bitscalper, once we have figured out how much we owe to anyone we will proceed to reimbursements.  Anyhow we're back to business with a powerful new strategy and we'll update the website in the next few days.

And four days later you get "HACKED". LOL

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:42:31 AM

I don't deny your bot is not real. I'm asking why you've made money making machine and giving away grand majority of profits it generates, making money for yourself only from withdrawals (laughable amounts in comparison). In sentence you've quoted I'm asking just that. You did all hard work, from idea to execution, yet you're the one who profits the least, minuscule amounts in comparison what you could possibly be taking if you kept this tool private  for yourself, like all of other people who are running their bots. It doesn't make any sense, please let me see the light.

The way it works requires huge amount of fundings to generate said profits.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:45:04 AM

Yes, because it is a PONZI SCHEME.
Blind

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 03:04:57 AM

No, it doesn't. Output scales with input, the more you put in, the more it will generate, but it does not require huge investment upfront. If you've put 100 BTC of your money, you'd have 102.5 BTC the next day, and 210 BTC by the end of the month at 2.5% return, making 110 BTC of profit in the process. But since you opened your service to public, I have made 106 BTC while I slept and rode my bicycle, and you made 3.5 BTC while maintaining the bot, site, server and customers. Of course you made profit only if I decided to withdraw my coins, but I'm getting free money here so instead I'm pumping in more, while you get round null and actually losing money since you've got hosting bills to pay.

It still doesn't make sense, what am I missing?

waveaddict

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 03:40:39 AM

I'm still wondering how so many of you guys fell for this scam.  Cry

"Give me your money and I'll give you unthinkable returns forever by using the 'magic of technology'." Isn't this the most basic of scam/ponzi beginnings?

Am I missing something?

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 03:46:14 AM

I'm still wondering how so many of you guys fell for this scam.  Cry

"Give me your money and I'll give you unthinkable returns forever by using the 'magic of technology'." Isn't this the most basic of scam beginnings?

Am I missing something?
You forgot something: Trusting a completely anonymous person with your capital.

And yes, Bitcoiners are probably the must gullible people I heard of.
stochastic

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 05:38:25 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2012, 06:32:50 AM by stochastic

Ok, when you finished your theater show, i'm ready to have someone verify the code i'm selling.

don't give them any of the fucking code,

run the code and get the bitcoins back.

it's that simple...
use your system to get money

then you can give us our money back, and you won't have to keep talking to these silly faggots.

Hoo is Bitscalpers other personality.  I can see him replying to himself just to stall for time.

When zhoutong announced he had 40,000 bitcoins stolen in the Linode hack, zhoutong gave the addresses the bitcoins were sold to.  Yet, when bitscalper claimed their bitcoins were stolen, he gives no evidence.

Wow, he must really think people are stupid... I guess the ones that gave him money in the first place are.

Also this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=57422.msg709215#msg709215

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
stochastic

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 07:01:02 AM

So I have doing some digging around while I procrastinate and have found some information.

It looks like Bitscalper did change hosting companies.  They switched from autovps.net to Filoo located in Germany.

You can contact Filoo at info@filoo.de 

Also a DNS search on bitscalper.com returns the SOA record with a domain administrator's email address.

I think the only way to get back at scammers is to discover their identity.  It does not look like Filoo accepts bitcoin for payment so they could have payment information from Bitscalper.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 07:14:16 AM

You're asking the right question. This is the heart of the problem and why we know it's a scam. The market in Bitcoin right now is no where near enough to make a significant profit from arbitrage trading.

Please, everyone quote this. He is stating that the more people who deposit, the more chance of profit he can get. This violates the laws of arbitrage and common sense. If he has $5000 or $10k right now, it won't change his profits. There just simple isn't enough going on in the markets.

naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 08:01:10 AM

You're asking the right question. This is the heart of the problem and why we know it's a scam. The market in Bitcoin right now is no where near enough to make a significant profit from arbitrage trading.

Please, everyone quote this. He is stating that the more people who deposit, the more chance of profit he can get. This violates the laws of arbitrage and common sense. If he has $5000 or $10k right now, it won't change his profits. There just simple isn't enough going on in the markets.
I personally tried to make a "scalp" but "barrier" - was the fact that it works with a small sum! No large! I have no interest in the day to engage in "picking cents", maximum 100 ... 120 dollars a day. And that I am one. So I immediately understood that this is a scam.

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 08:35:17 AM

I personally tried to make a "scalp" but "barrier" - was the fact that it works with a small sum! No large! I have no interest in the day to engage in "picking cents", maximum 100 ... 120 dollars a day. And that I am one. So I immediately understood that this is a scam.

Exactly. Anyone still arguing that BitScalper is not a "scammer", is barking up the wrong tree. You don't have to think he's a scammer to know that BitScalper.com is a scam

The numbers just don't make sense. The concept just doesn't make sense. His constant excuses just don't make sense.

If it sounds too good to be true...

..it's probably because a sociopath and pathological liar is running the site.

naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 08:37:21 AM

purchase of any "impressive" volume is regarded as a "rally to the moon" .. and the sale - "the collapse, the fall" is - fucking stupid. And it is a signal of a "complete lack of demand." Of course, it provokes the "break triangle up" (as yesterday). always know in advance what will happen after the "breakthrough"
 and so what the hell "scalp"?? If it ever will be a real demand - then it will be, and scalp. Bitskalper hurried, a little bit ahead of time, but in its place, others will follow .. When there is sufficient demand for coins and when will stopped the "madness of the moon, and a scarecrow for the investor"

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: