Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20932 times)
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 10:58:16 PM

so what is the word?
what is actually going on now?
It is going to be slow and painful.

Understatement.

Good on you for being open and honest with the situation... the first step to a problem is to admit it's size and scope.

I look forward to actually considering using bitscalper in the future.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 11:06:53 PM

so what is the word?
I am taking over the site, I have finished transferring the files over to my server and I am will be in the process of performing an audit this weekend. I will keep people updated on my progress.

So when are you going to start accepting deposits and start the bot?

SkRRJyTC
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:12:51 PM

so what is the word?
I am taking over the site, I have finished transferring the files over to my server and I am will be in the process of performing an audit this weekend. I will keep people updated on my progress.

Hopefully when the audit is gone and done. Wink
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 11:15:32 PM

so what is the word?

So what time frame a couple of days, a couple of weeks or over a month  Huh

SkRRJyTC
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 11:24:55 PM

so what is the word?

So what time frame a couple of days, a couple of weeks or over a month  Huh

I am the not owner of the site... just commenting that there shouldnt be a hard time frame... it should be dependent on when its ready.
moocow1452

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Don't mind me.

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 12:53:47 AM

so what is the word?

If there is any way I, or anyone else on here can help...
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 01:28:21 AM

Look at all the happy little lambs lining up for the field trip to the abattoir. Just can't wait to get back into that fantasy world.
hoo

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2012, 05:16:07 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2012, 05:26:43 AM by hoo

Look at all the happy little lambs lining up for the field trip to the abattoir. Just can't wait to get back into that fantasy world.

I thought the audit was fully done:(

I was only shown about half the evidence in my bid to take over the project so I can't fully say one way or the other. What I can say is that this was not just a ponzi. There was a lot of very active profitable trading going on. How much I can't say.

What sort of returns where people getting from this?

when I started it was upwards of 4-5% for about a week and a half, it continued to become less and less until the daily return was < 1%.

even at less than 1% it was still good for a person who does not day trade.

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
Yeastmeister

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:38:10 AM

Withdrawal list is reset again.  Sad  This will make the 3rd time it has happened to me.  Hopefully new management can figure out how not to delete something.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:13:21 PM

Don't forget to thank Matthew for almost making bitscalper run away without even passing the site administration to a trusted member much less pay you all what he owes/owed.

Imagine if he had done the same with terrytibbs... you get my point.
Bitscalper already had a scammer tag, so the matter in hands was only if he would return owed funds back, not if he was going to continue "scamming", because with that tag under his username whoever sent money there deserved to be scammed.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:15:16 PM

Don't forget to thank Matthew for almost making bitscalper run away without even passing the site administration to a trusted member much less pay you all what he owes/owed.

I am not sure how you meant that, but all's well that end's well.

P.S. BitScalper is still trying to contact me on Skype to sell me on his innocence and inch his way into some position where being completely anonymous, clumsy, shady and unprofessional is somehow acceptable. Not gonna happen.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:27:25 PM

Not sure? You were harrasing the man using as argument that he scammed(and got the tag for it) and was trying to scam more and you wouldn't let that happen, and you continued on it for 15 pages, despite the fact that he was already labeled a scammer and, like I said, only a moron would risk money on him, and if the moron did it, than the moron doesn't deserve to be protected. If I was on Bitscalpers' shoes I would just turn my back and leave you here with all the scammed dudes. Bitscalper is way more patient than me, that's for sure.

Maybe you don't agree with what I said, but despite having disagreed before with the forum policy of tagging scammers and be done with it, I'm starting to see the advantage on it. After all you already saw more than one case where the scammers or their relatives/friends(?) paid back what they owed.
If people continued to antagonize them I bet most of those cases wouldn't have ended like they did.

sh****, I usually don't write this much. Only you, Matthew, to make me explain everything to the last(I hope) detail. Maybe because I like you.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:32:56 PM

Not sure? You were harrasing the man using as argument that he scammed(and got the tag for it) and was trying to scam more and you wouldn't let that happen, and you continued on it for 15 pages, despite the fact that he was already labeled a scammer and, like I said, only a moron would risk money on him and if he did it thatn that person doesn't deserve to be protected. If I was on his shoes I would just turn my back and leave you here with all the scammed dudes. Bitscalper sure is way more patient tham me, that's for sure.

Maybe you don't agree with what I said, but despite having disagreed before with the forum policy of tagging scammers and be done with it, I'm starting to see the advantage on it. After all you already saw more than one case where the scammers or their relatives/friends(?) paid back what they owed.
If people continued to antagonize them I bet most of those cases wouldn't have ended like they did.

sh****, I usually don't write this much. Only you, Matthew, to make me explain everything to the last(I hope) detail. Maybe because I like you.

I didn't think he was scamming anyone when this mess started though. Look back at how I basically said "I am not saying he's a scammer, just that supporting ridiculously risky shady businesses opens us up to another mybitcoin.com fiasco.". That is what caused people to pull their deposits--- common sense.

As for me thinking he's a scammer, I'm actually on the fence as far as his intentions, as I always have been. But the circumstances are definitely worthy of a scammer tag. He has constantly broken every promise he gave, disappeared completely for a month, mishandled security, mishandled people's funds, then claimed being hacked. At this point, whether he intended to scam anyone is irrelevant. At this point, his continued insistence on retaining anonymity and brushing this under the rug is worthy of being called a scammer.

I've been extremely nice/cordial/overly patient with him from the beginning. I am 100% convinced he's a sociopath. That said, I appreciate that not everyone will appreciate my trolling on every issue and I know I went overboard (I get like that when I stay up too late). Still friends?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:37:33 PM

Still friends?

Weren't we always?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 05:39:35 PM

Come here you [insert appropriate size and reference to animal relevant to body mass and hair length]!

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 08:27:14 PM

P.S. BitScalper is still trying to contact me on Skype to sell me on his innocence and inch his way into some position where being completely anonymous, clumsy, shady and unprofessional is somehow acceptable. Not gonna happen.

What does make you think that i want to claim my innocence or something ? if you speak to me i will reply anyhow, i don't understand your behaviour. Still you call me a sociopath, fair.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 08:34:33 PM

Interestering to see that bitscalper may come back... i really dont trust that whole thing 100% but i must say i wouldnt believe any real scammer would dare to do that step.... so i am curious what will happen next (and if i can get back my 4 BTC ^^)

PS: Funny to see a SolidCoin supporter like psy attacking people to be scammers.. that just feels weird...

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

What does make you think that i want to claim my innocence or something ?
Because you've already mentioned on repeated occasions that myself and my incubator/standards organization are seen as a "Mafia" in your eyes, that our existence is unacceptable, and that you are "afraid" of us and do not want to work with us, and yet you continue to message me with greetings and things like "lol".

Do you think we are friends? You steal money, make excuses, break promises and hide your identity. Wow. Some friend.

if you speak to me i will reply anyhow, i don't understand your behaviour. Still you call me a sociopath, fair.

You are a sociopath, and just like Atlas, even when you disagree with someone you're obsessed with keeping a line of communication open with them so that you can milk more arguments to twist. It's not original. I see it constantly on these forums from scammers.

bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 08:57:13 PM

What does make you think that i want to claim my innocence or something ?
Because you've already mentioned on repeated occasions that myself and my incubator/standards organization are seen as a "Mafia" in your eyes, that our existence is unacceptable, and that you are "afraid" of us and do not want to work with us, and yet you continue to message me with greetings and things like "lol".

Do you think we are friends? You steal money, make excuses, break promises and hide your identity. Wow. Some friend.

if you speak to me i will reply anyhow, i don't understand your behaviour. Still you call me a sociopath, fair.

You are a sociopath, and just like Atlas, even when you disagree with someone you're obsessed with keeping a line of communication open with them so that you can milk more arguments to twist. It's not original. I see it constantly on these forums from scammers.

Your entire logic is flawed. You just like to insult and scare away people. Yes i will continue messaging you, i hope one day you'll have the balls to speak to me.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Your entire logic is flawed. You just like to insult and scare away people. Yes i will continue messaging you, i hope one day you'll have the balls to speak to me.

This from the anonymous person..  Tell us who you are before you start talking about balls..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: