Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscalper back to business  (Read 20931 times)
bitscalper (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:03:19 PM

Your entire logic is flawed. You just like to insult and scare away people. Yes i will continue messaging you, i hope one day you'll have the balls to speak to me.

This from the anonymous person..  Tell us who you are before you start talking about balls..

Fair, but it's not that i have something to hide, i'm trying to avoid being prosecuted just for running bitscalper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:07:34 PM

i hope one day you'll have the balls to speak to me.

I am speaking to you, genius. Who did you think this message is for?

Fair, but it's not that i have something to hide, i'm trying to avoid being prosecuted just for running bitscalper.

Well you're not running bitscalper anymore, right? So guess it's time to drop the anonymity!

5BTC says he gives another reason/excuse right after this in a classical self-serving, spergy sociopathic manner.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:34:38 PM

Well you're not running bitscalper anymore, right? So guess it's time to drop the anonymity!

5BTC says he gives another reason/excuse right after this in a classical self-serving, spergy sociopathic manner.

LOL. you are simple minded. I ran it in the near past, so i am still in the same situation, i can be prosecuted for having "laundered" a lot of money. I don't give a shit about your thoughts, your are a psychopathic.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:42:16 PM

LOL. you are simple minded. I ran it in the near past, so i am still in the same situation, i can be prosecuted for having "laundered" a lot of money. I don't give a shit about your thoughts, your are a psychopathic.

Sociopaths are usually defined as people displaying anti social behavior which is mainly characterized by lack of empathy towards others that is coupled with display of abnormal moral conduct and inability to conform with the norms of the society. People suffering from antisocial personality disorder are often referred to as sociopaths. Some of the other characteristics that sociopaths may display are stealing, lying, lack of remorse for others and towards living beings, irresponsible behavior, impulsive behavior, drug or alcohol abuse, problems with the law, violating rights of others, aggressive behavior and much more.

Research has revealed that since a sociopath never conforms to the rules of the society, he or she is not bothered about the consequences of his or her actions. Such people at times are also able to inspire like minded people. Some of the other traits that are common in antisocial people are that they are usually intelligent and have a superficial charm and they are able to attain success using unscrupulous methods. Thus they can also never learn from their own mistakes and they do not hesitate to indulge in certain activities that are considered immoral and taboo by the society.

For a person to be diagnosed as a sociopath he or she must have at least three or more of the below mentioned symptoms. (I've bolded the ones that clearly relate to you).
  • Displays heightened levels of deceitfulness in dealings with others, which involves lying, conning others without remorse, or even using aliases
  • Inability to abide by the social norms and thus violating law
  • Displays aggressiveness and often tends to get into assaults and physical fights
  • Displays complete lack of empathy for others and their situation for which they are responsible
  • Displays no feelings or shallow feelings
  • Displays impulsive behavior which is indicated by the inability to plan for the future
  • Displays no concern for safety of others around them or self
  • Inability to sustain a consistent behavior that stems mainly from irresponsibility especially at work place or in other dealings
  • Displays promiscuous behavior

Just barely squeaked in there BitScalper.

Warning signs for sociopaths (again, bolded the ones you've shown):

• inconsistencies between what a person says and does
  • excuses or subject changing when caught in a lie
  • no feeling of shame when caught an embarrassing situation
  • going around the question, answering it in a way that doesn’t really answer it
  • ability to sense vulnerabilities and motivated in using them for personal gain or pleasure, manipulate without remorse
  • seeing any social situation as a contest or a test
  • ability to understand rules & laws and judging them as a part of “the game”, but no ability for empathy or emotional understanding behind the rules
  • poorly connected speech and abundance of excuses, during speech using more hand gestures than normal. These tendencies reflect difficulty in converting thoughts and feelings into speech
  • repeatedly performing acts that can serve as grounds for arrest
  • irritability and aggressiveness, indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  • disregard for safety of self or others
  • cruelty to animal

Food for thought:

NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH

Sometimes people suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder also tend to suffer from another mental disorder known as Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Such people are often called narcissistic sociopaths or sociopaths with narcissistic traits and such a situation is a dangerous one, as these people do not want to be helped. Such people often tend to be highly manipulative and without any shred of remorse for their actions, even if their actions have harmed others who are close to them or their family members. There is nothing that can stop a narcissistic sociopath from achieving his goals. He makes use of all his charm which is highly superficial and intellect in order to attain his goals by any means possible. Such people often think that they are above all and they do not really care if anyone disagrees with them.

Sounds like Atlas.

rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:47:37 PM

So your service/site was always to run a illegal scam site hmm......
The thing that pisses me off the most is that you were selling the bot for 250-500 btc on reddit, no one took it then all of a sudden some guy can pay all your debts which is more likely 3k bitcoins. You are such a scammer i wouldnt doubt you gave the stolen bitcoins so that guy to take the fall..

Now most people are kissing your ass, except me and matt and only 1-2 more people... Because we know your ether a piece of shit scammer or you must be the worst programming in the world and cant manage shit. Which brings me to how you can sell your software for like 8x your asking price, why in the world would anyone pay 8x the requested amount for your software. Also i bet the way you created the bot is the same way you made your site. Which is a piece of shit, you got hacked on your site, you keep deleting the mysql table ect...

Now i cant wait for that guy who bought the piece of shit software to back down... If you cant manage your site how can you make software which costs $15,000

You are just buying time...  to scam more and more...
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 09:58:28 PM

Bottom line is my mind is that bitscalper remains a scammer, and has found a patsy to assume his debt. I don't know MiningBuddy so I won't speak to his abilities or decision making process.

Until everything is made whole with everyone bitscalper is a scammer.

And now a scammer who clearly states that what he is doing is considered money laundering in his jurisdiction. Hmm, what an interesting new wrinkle. Wonder if MB was aware that he was adopting a terrorist?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 10:02:26 PM

Bottom line is my mind is that bitscalper remains a scammer, and has found a patsy to assume his debt. I don't know MiningBuddy so I won't speak to his abilities or decision making process.

And now a scammer who clearly states that what he is doing is considered money laundering in his jurisdiction. Hmm, what an interesting new wrinkle. Wonder if MB was aware that he was adopting a terrorist?

This is not news. He claimed this from day one. His public defense for anonymity is because he's "afraid of prosecution" in Italy.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 10:14:09 PM

new wrinkle ? you did not pay enough attention since the start.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 10:15:15 PM

Sociopaths are usually defined as people displaying anti social behavior which is mainly characterized by lack of empathy towards others that is coupled with display of abnormal moral conduct and inability to conform with the norms of the society. People suffering from antisocial personality disorder are often referred to as sociopaths. Some of the other characteristics that sociopaths may display are stealing, lying, lack of remorse for others and towards living beings, irresponsible behavior, impulsive behavior, drug or alcohol abuse, problems with the law, violating rights of others, aggressive behavior and much more.

Research has revealed that since a sociopath never conforms to the rules of the society, he or she is not bothered about the consequences of his or her actions. Such people at times are also able to inspire like minded people. Some of the other traits that are common in antisocial people are that they are usually intelligent and have a superficial charm and they are able to attain success using unscrupulous methods. Thus they can also never learn from their own mistakes and they do not hesitate to indulge in certain activities that are considered immoral and taboo by the society.

For a person to be diagnosed as a sociopath he or she must have at least three or more of the below mentioned symptoms. (I've bolded the ones that clearly relate to you).
  • Displays heightened levels of deceitfulness in dealings with others, which involves lying, conning others without remorse, or even using aliases
  • Inability to abide by the social norms and thus violating law
  • Displays aggressiveness and often tends to get into assaults and physical fights
  • Displays complete lack of empathy for others and their situation for which they are responsible
  • Displays no feelings or shallow feelings
  • Displays impulsive behavior which is indicated by the inability to plan for the future
  • Displays no concern for safety of others around them or self
  • Inability to sustain a consistent behavior that stems mainly from irresponsibility especially at work place or in other dealings
  • Displays promiscuous behavior

Just barely squeaked in there BitScalper.

Warning signs for sociopaths (again, bolded the ones you've shown):

• inconsistencies between what a person says and does
  • excuses or subject changing when caught in a lie
  • no feeling of shame when caught an embarrassing situation
  • going around the question, answering it in a way that doesn’t really answer it
  • ability to sense vulnerabilities and motivated in using them for personal gain or pleasure, manipulate without remorse
  • seeing any social situation as a contest or a test
  • ability to understand rules & laws and judging them as a part of “the game”, but no ability for empathy or emotional understanding behind the rules
  • poorly connected speech and abundance of excuses, during speech using more hand gestures than normal. These tendencies reflect difficulty in converting thoughts and feelings into speech
  • repeatedly performing acts that can serve as grounds for arrest
  • irritability and aggressiveness, indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  • disregard for safety of self or others
  • cruelty to animal

Food for thought:

NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH

Sometimes people suffering from Antisocial Personality Disorder also tend to suffer from another mental disorder known as Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Such people are often called narcissistic sociopaths or sociopaths with narcissistic traits and such a situation is a dangerous one, as these people do not want to be helped. Such people often tend to be highly manipulative and without any shred of remorse for their actions, even if their actions have harmed others who are close to them or their family members. There is nothing that can stop a narcissistic sociopath from achieving his goals. He makes use of all his charm which is highly superficial and intellect in order to attain his goals by any means possible. Such people often think that they are above all and they do not really care if anyone disagrees with them.

Sounds like Atlas.

Your pathetic copy/pasting from wikipedia does not impress me and does not change things. You are the psycho here.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 10:17:40 PM

So your service/site was always to run a illegal scam site hmm......
The thing that pisses me off the most is that you were selling the bot for 250-500 btc on reddit, no one took it then all of a sudden some guy can pay all your debts which is more likely 3k bitcoins. You are such a scammer i wouldnt doubt you gave the stolen bitcoins so that guy to take the fall..

Now most people are kissing your ass, except me and matt and only 1-2 more people... Because we know your ether a piece of shit scammer or you must be the worst programming in the world and cant manage shit. Which brings me to how you can sell your software for like 8x your asking price, why in the world would anyone pay 8x the requested amount for your software. Also i bet the way you created the bot is the same way you made your site. Which is a piece of shit, you got hacked on your site, you keep deleting the mysql table ect...

Now i cant wait for that guy who bought the piece of shit software to back down... If you cant manage your site how can you make software which costs $15,000

You are just buying time...  to scam more and more...

You are completely out of mind and full of bullshit. I'll assist the guys who will run bitscalper and you will see that it was real since the start Wink
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 10:20:26 PM

You are completely out of mind and full of bullshit. I'll assist the guys who will run bitscalper and you will see that it was real since the start Wink

Less talk, more walk.

bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:01:58 PM

Less talk, more walk.

Shut up.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:04:43 PM

Less talk, more walk.

Shut up.

Make me.

rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:06:21 PM

Less talk, more walk.

Shut up.

Make me.

LOL
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:17:24 PM

PS: Funny to see a SolidCoin supporter like psy attacking people to be scammers.. that just feels weird...

Funny to see how dumb people confuse me disliking asshats of the likes of BitcoinEXpress and his fanbois* with me supporting Solidcoin.

Keep drinking the koolaid, blind man...

*who are themselves criminals and scammers, hence why I don't like them
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:46:10 PM

Actually, for all his character flaws, psy has been on the side of the angels on this issue.

This scam has nothing to do with SC, and it really isn't fair to paint it as such. Psy has been against scammers very publicly, and I can respect that opinion.

So you are actually admitting that this entire thing is a money laundering operation, FROM THE START? That you have offered a criminal enterprise as an "investment vehicle"? That speaks loud and clear, not only about you as a scammer, but the integrity of any "trusted member" who would enter into business with you. MiningBuddy that means you. Are you good with offering criminal services for profit? Chaang Noi- are you okay with associating with money laundering as a way to profit for your company?

I think the community has a need to understand just how filthy these "trusted members" are willing to be. Are we merely the currency of choice of the criminal element, or is there hope for this being something useful to the legitimate world?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:53:26 PM

Are we merely the currency of choice of the criminal element, or is there hope for this being something useful to the legitimate world?
Oh you mean as opposed to the existing criminal element better known as the legitimate world?  Wink

MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 11:57:18 PM

Actually, for all his character flaws, psy has been on the side of the angels on this issue.

This scam has nothing to do with SC, and it really isn't fair to paint it as such. Psy has been against scammers very publicly, and I can respect that opinion.

So you are actually admitting that this entire thing is a money laundering operation, FROM THE START? That you have offered a criminal enterprise as an "investment vehicle"? That speaks loud and clear, not only about you as a scammer, but the integrity of any "trusted member" who would enter into business with you. MiningBuddy that means you. Are you good with offering criminal services for profit? Chaang Noi- are you okay with associating with money laundering as a way to profit for your company?

I think the community has a need to understand just how filthy these "trusted members" are willing to be. Are we merely the currency of choice of the criminal element, or is there hope for this being something useful to the legitimate world?
It is my understanding that bitscalper was never intended to be a money laundering operation at all what so ever. The way I understand it is that given Italian laws, in their eyes, running a site like bitscalper, or simply using bitcoins themselves could/would be considered illegal activity.

stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 12:50:57 AM

Mismanagement of funds can easily lead to a ponzi even without the intention of the management.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
bitscalper (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 12:55:28 AM

Probably you have some brain damage. Bitscalper can be considered money laundering activity under the italian laws.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: