Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League  (Read 3133 times)
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

I'd only get in if it were automated.

Why? What difference would it make?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usupnaruto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

i am very interested sir, and premier league is my favourite league and put me in a list to...

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

Is this still happening? League is starting soon
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:44:09 PM

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link to the official site. Or the The Sun newspaper does one aswell
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link to the official site. Or the The Sun newspaper does one aswell

Is there a league setup?
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:48:55 PM

I haven't set one up, just pointing out where best to host the event. Is this still going ahead? I'm happy just to play, don't have to wager anything on it just bragging rights.
BetMoose

Activity: 372

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:35:53 PM

We'll be rolling out fixed-odds soon on BetMoose. You guys can host up some bets on there, minimum wager is 0.005 but you all get accounts with built in accuracy and ROI tracking if that helps. Or, you can even do it now with our parimutuel setup, much more intimate if you guys have a set amount of players.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
gordoh

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:28:31 PM

Okay guys the website has been revamped.
We only have about 5 days before the league starts so if you are still interested, join now before its too late. Its as easy as filling out a form and sending the payment through, then you join the league. Or we can do it straight here if you guys prefer, just send me a Private message so that we can register you. Heres the link to the website:

http://www.btcpremierleague.com
Acidyo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:15:39 AM

Bumping this up.

Gordoh and myself will be taking care of the league and all participants involved. If there is interest we can escrow the funds for the whole season competition to a trusted escrow, and for weekly competitions we nay do that as well if the community and all members that will join want that.

This week we will try and spread out the idea all over so we can gather as many participants aa possible. You can also help out with this so we cn get a nice start on the season with many members.

We will also be discussing all different types of leagues we want to create. The best ideaa so far are a full season league where the 3 top players will be awarded in the end with a price depending ob the entrence fee. Then we will have weekly competitions where players can bet and join that weekly league for most points that week. And we are also thinking about doing monthly competitions since not everyone will be able or have the time/endurance to fantasy through the whole season.

If yiu have other ideas feel free to post then here.

sorry for the typos, had to writr this on my phone.

Prepare for an awesome league made easy for betting agaibst anyone anywhere in the world through the power of bitcoin!:)
gordoh

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

Hey guys

I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to inform you guys that the 5 week league is going ahead. We have had a good response for our first attempt at this, and the pot stands at 0.1BTC already. And it will grow as more people enter.

The prize divisions go like this:

1st place - 60% of the pot ----> which is 0.06BTC at the moment
2nd place - 30% of the pot ---> which is 0.03BTC at the moment
3rd place - 10% of the pot ---> which is 0.01BTC at the moment

The 5 week league will start on the 1st of november, which will be gameweek 10, and end on the 8th of december, end of gameweek 15.

Entry to the league is only 0.005BTC which will go directly into the pot. I am not taking anything, and I have added extra BTC out of my own pocket to build up some interest.

Visit the website http://btcpremierleague.com ,send me a mail or reply on this thread if you want to join.

Thanks guys  Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:10:59 PM

Hey guys

I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to inform you guys that the 5 week league is going ahead. We have had a good response for our first attempt at this, and the pot stands at 0.1BTC already. And it will grow as more people enter.

The 5 week league will start on the 1st of november, which will be gameweek 10, and end on the 8th of december, end of gameweek 15.

Entry to the league is only 0.005BTC which will go directly into the pot. I am not taking anything, and I have added extra BTC out of my own pocket to build up some interest.

Visit the website http://btcpremierleague.com ,send me a mail or reply on this thread if you want to join.

Thanks guys  Smiley

Thank you for the news , but Is it not better to open a new thread ?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

i guess a new thread would be a better idea too
gordoh

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:35:50 AM

Hey guys

Thanks guys  Smiley

Thank you for the news , but Is it not better to open a new thread ?

Thanks guys for the suggestion.

I opened a new thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831112.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: