Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow Customers - Consumer Complaints Links  (Read 20512 times)
SirWizz

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

Reported Minersource to the FTC last night. If anyone else is waiting for a refund from Minersource please contact me, thank you.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

Reported Minersource to the FTC last night. If anyone else is waiting for a refund from Minersource please contact me, thank you.

Good luck! It's awfully quiet around blackarrow and minersource.

larfingshnew

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:49:07 AM

I sent an email to bitcz about joining the lawsuit a couple of days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.
Can anyone please tell me what the status is on this?
juni0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:01:14 AM

I just got an idea not sure everyone would agree!
We need to run a social media campaign against BA due to their failure with customers' oders / refunds.
It would be great if we could get a social media campaign on Facebook and everyone like the page then million of people know the truth of BA.
I also found this good reading from Ecointalk.
http://www.chinalawblog.com/2010/11/how_to_sue_a_chinese_company_part_i_suing_in_the_united_states.html
chrcoe01

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:31:28 PM

I think BA's SOP is to ignore all refund requests .. at least it feels that way, I requested my refund at the beginning of July and never heard anything.  In fact, they deleted my first two refund request tickets on their support site!  The third one is still there but it has been unanswered.

Really wish I had put my BTC behind KNC the second time through, they never let me down on my first miners.

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again." -Benjamin Franklin
juni0r

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 03:15:43 PM by juni0r

If you order BA products from resellers in UK, please read this to get your money back

How to Take Someone to the Small Claims Court in the UK
http://www.howtotakesomeonetocourt.info/joomla/

If you want to process Small Claim Tribunal in Hong Kong

http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/pphlt/html/sc.htm#3
juni0r

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:19:47 PM

Applicable for Hong Kong

Small Claims Tribunal - Level of Fees
Filing of Claim/Counterclaim and Summons    $

- where the claim does not exceed $3,000    20.00
- where the claim exceeds $3,000 but does not exceed $17,000    40.00
- where the claim exceeds $17,000 but does not exceed $33,000    70.00
- where the claim exceeds $33,000 but does not exceed $50,000    120.00

Summons and copy, including service, each witness    33.00

Application for review    61.00

Application for leave to appeal    61.00

Copies, Certification and Search    

Copy of any document (including written award or order) made in the Tribunal Registry and certifying the same (per page)    5.50

Copy of any document (including written award or order) made in the Tribunal Registry (per page)    4.00

Photostatic copy of document made in the Tribunal Registry and certification -    
- for each page or portion of a page    5.50
- for each page or portion of a page exceeding in size 210 mm x 297 mm    Such additional fee as the Registrar may fix

Translation of any document made in the Tribunal Registry and certificate (per page)    At the discretion of the Registrar

Certifying translation made elsewhere    20.00

Every search in the Tribunal Registry for each register, file or document    18.00

Bailiff Expenses    

Transportation or conveyance expenses and overtime, according to distance and time (to be paid in cash)    Actual expenditure plus 20% being administrative charges

Taking Evidence    

Attendance of any Government official to produce or prove in the Tribunal any record or document called for by any party other than the HKSAR Government    61.00

Attendance of any Government official to give any other evidence in the Tribunal -    
(a) when called as an expert    At the discretion of the Registrar
(b) when not called as an expert (per hour) or portion of an hour of attendance    61.00

Filing any affidavit or declaration (other than affidavit or declaration of a bailiff of Court) (including administering any oath or taking any declaration in the Registry) (L.N. 315 of 1992)    121.00

Miscellaneous    

Filing any notice or document in the Tribunal not hereinbefore referred to (other than a notice or document expressing an intention not to proceed with a claim or defence)    55.00

Sealing any document in connection with proceedings in the Tribunal not hereinbefore referred to    55.00

Any other matter or proceeding not hereinbefore referred to and for which no fee has been specified herein    Such fee as the Registrar may fix

Amendment of claim forms (per amendment application)    20.00

Bailiff to deliver claim documents (per address)    10.00
docfilm

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

I sent an email to bitcz about joining the lawsuit a couple of days ago, but I haven't heard back yet.
Maybe bitcz is actually BA... They collected all the complaint data from us and binned it.
juni0r

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:31:14 AM

Maybe bitcz is actually BA... They collected all the complaint data from us and binned it.
Should not accuse anyone unless we have a solid prove. Worse case , Forum moderators could help to provide IP addresses if required by LAW.
juni0r

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:16:13 AM

Hi All,

Has anyone contacted by Hong Kong police in regards to Black Arrow case. I got an email from Hong Kong Police - Cyber Crime division and requesting further details about Black Arrow Software. Unfortunately, I could not cut / paste the body of the original email due to sensitive nature of the case.
I wonder how other people are going with Hong Kong consumer council and Police complaints against BA.
docfilm

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:04:11 AM

Should not accuse anyone unless we have a solid prove. Worse case , Forum moderators could help to provide IP addresses if required by LAW.

Just some more conspiracy theory... sorry, i couldn't help myself.
shappysfunland

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:46:27 PM

Hi All,

Has anyone contacted by Hong Kong police in regards to Black Arrow case. I got an email from Hong Kong Police - Cyber Crime division and requesting further details about Black Arrow Software. Unfortunately, I could not cut / paste the body of the original email due to sensitive nature of the case.
I wonder how other people are going with Hong Kong consumer council and Police complaints against BA.

I have not gotten any reply from either group... :-(
itsmelondo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:58:35 PM

I got a copy of a letter sent from the consumer council to BA on my behalf.  After that, I haven't heard anything.
Waramp22

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:49:40 PM

Hi All,

Do you know which method you used in order to get a reply from them? Email? online form?

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
juni0r

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:49:32 AM

Hi All,

Do you know which method you used in order to get a reply from them? Email? online form?
I used online form for both Hong Kong Consumer Council and Cyber Crime report. And I got replies from both entities which is a good start.
Waramp22

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:37:11 AM

I used online form for both Hong Kong Consumer Council

https://www.consumer.org.hk/cc-complaint/index.php?lang=en

Dallas5

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

I was waiting for the refund from Minersource instead a package from Minersource was delivered today, I refused it because:

A - I was promised to receive a refund several times and it's required by Law.
B - the miner is more then 6 months late so completely useless
C - It would have costed me additional money/import tax which I rather spent on something nice.
D - My order was cancelled months ago.. Undecided

Does anyone have a good link to the FTC complaint form?

Waramp22

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:02:00 AM

Post 53 of this thread.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

Guys feel free to leave negative feedback for blackarrow if you have been ripped off.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=105804

There is only 5 negative feedbacks!!!

Dallas5

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:37:39 AM

Post 53 of this thread.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt

Guys feel free to leave negative feedback for blackarrow if you have been ripped off.

Thanks! I'm not giving up until I get my money back. I suggest everyone should do the same.

Pentax (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:33:10 PM

Post 53 of this thread.

those are the 'trusted' feedbacks.  some members have some sort of wacky 'trusted' status and only those are shown initially.

open the 'untrusted' feedback of BlackArrow and it looks like someone blew up a bottle of ketchup, as it should.  that user promised the price matching repeatedly.  that user promised on time delivery, saying february was conservative.  that user posted fallacious feedback on myself and others when we called him on his BS. 

that user is a lying sack of shit. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: