Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA]  (Read 71864 times)
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:35:32 AM

when is the mining launch of the coin?
Keep watching this drama  Cheesy.Finally time will prove it is a scam.I think maybe dev  just send most of the btc to his own address.
For example:
dev ipo by himself 400/550 btc and the others totally get 150/550
When the distribution finish.Dev take 150btc away and dump more than 70%.People will suffer a lot.

Dev can not prove himself didnt take part in the ipo right? 
Just one possiblilty.Good luck guys.
 Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:44:33 AM

Keep watching this drama  Cheesy.Finally time will prove it is a scam.I think maybe dev  just send most of the btc to his own address.
For example:
When the distribution finish.Dev take 150btc away and dump more than 70%.People will suffer a lot.

Grin
This is why a moderated thread is needed. People are tired of reading this type of vacuous opinion, that goes around in pathetic circles.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:47:50 AM

Keep watching this drama  Cheesy.Finally time will prove it is a scam.I think maybe dev  just send most of the btc to his own address.
For example:

Grin
This is why a moderated thread is needed. People are tired of reading this type of vacuous opinion, that goes around in pathetic circles.

I also demand they prove they are not FUDding in some vein attempt to buy cheaply...
ol21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:48:12 AM

For example:

Grin

+1
Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3193
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:49:10 AM

Vialectrum mac does not work.
An update, please

Right click the application, get info, un tick "Open in 32-bit mode"
thanks to albertdros Smiley

Thank you very much.

Vialectrum is launched but is not connected. Is this normal?
chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:49:40 AM

Several people have suggested making a separate ANN thread when the wallets launch, and to make it self-moderated to we can reduce the spam and noise. What are your thoughts. I know there are pros and cons. As far as scam accusations, I would hope those are put to bed in this thread once the coin launches and coins are distributed. Anyway, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

It's your community, so you decide what you would like.

Hi btcdrak,

Thanks for letting us, the community, be part of such decisions.

I for one resent moderated threads. I have little trust in moderators, their intentions, and their willingness to address issues they don't like.
I have no problem with FUD as i can always add to ignore.
Furthermore, i don't like jumping to a new thread bcs it gives an impression that some things are better off unseen, or left behind. I prefer full transparency of everything said, claimed, argued, and so forth.

Hence my advice- stay on this thread, and un-moderated.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:50:17 AM

For example:

Grin

I also demand they prove they are not FUDding in some vein attempt to buy cheaply...
Thats way too sophisticated for many. The skilled ones are subtle, and they are rare.  
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:51:23 AM

There is going to be so many clone coins of Via and then they're all going to come and fud here.
Im for moderated thread, as long as its not too hardcore, need to identify legitimate questions.
If more fud comes up we should put together a FAQ for the average new person.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:53:23 AM

610.18232461 BTC invested Huh whats so great about this?
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:53:49 AM

For example:

Grin

scam or not, I do not care. I have one rule. I just mine and never send btc to someone I don't even know his name.
I am not saying the dev is a scammer.
His actions may look like a scam to you but his intention may not be to scam people (sometimes it's the opposite).

6 months ago a dev of another coin was insisting he will put all his effort on his coin, to develop it etc.
2 days after his coin entered an exchange, he threw millions of his coin in the exchange, he made around 30btc.
I told that to the users of the group that the dev doesn't care about his coin but only for personal gains and that his coin will go to 0.00000001 BTC. at that time they called me a troll.
Now his coin is not even 1 satoshi and never managed to enter cryptsy on BTC trading. it's 0.00000005 LTC and ready for garbage.

O_o
jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:00:39 AM

For example:

Grin

Will never buy this coin, just want to warn investors from scams. Grin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:02:26 AM

For example:

Grin

scam or not, I do not care. I have one rule. I just mine and never send btc to someone I don't even know his name.
His actions may look like a scam to you but his intention may not be to scam people (sometimes it's the opposite).

6 months ago a dev of another coin was insisting he will put all his effort on his coin, to develop it etc.
2 days after his coin entered an exchange, he threw millions of his coin in the exchange, he made around 30btc.
I told that to the users of the group that the dev doesn't care about his coin but only for personal gains and that his coin will go to 0.00000001 BTC. at that time they called me a troll.
Now his coin is not even 1 satoshi and never managed to enter cryptsy on BTC trading. it's 0.00000005 LTC and ready for garbage.
Agree so many scam why this not? ;)Prove me

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:04:36 AM

The point is we are all adults so Im assuming everyone was smart enough to know there was risk when they invested.
After the research I done I was happy enough to take that risk and invest.
So theres no point in mentioning things over and over, you guys aren't saying anything that everyone hasn't already questioned.
Therefor, its fud.

If you dont believe the word and reputation of the dev, then only time can prove if its a scam or not.
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

For example:

Grin

If you don't want to buy, then DON'T.
Take a seat and watch how things go, but don't come here and try to create a panic. If you aren't interested why would you waste your time doing all of this ?
If you wanted to invest, you shuld have. If you are too scared to, that's fine too. But don't try to make up fud for no fucking reason by saying the same thing over and over

jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

For example:

Grin

If you don't want to buy, then DON'T.
Take a seat and watch how things go, but don't come here and try to create a panic. If you aren't interested why would you waste your time doing all of this ?
If you wanted to invest, you shuld have. If you are too scared to, that's fine too. But don't try to make up fud for no fucking reason by saying the same thing over and over
I just care whether it is a scam nothing more. Cheesy
I will take a seat and watch,but still have the right to say my own thoughts. Grin
I dont want to destroy something good.If it is good prove me. Cheesy

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:12:39 AM

I think that you are a scam that is trying their hardest to scare investors into selling under 60k sats when it hits bittrex, prove me wrong  Wink
jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:21:16 AM

I think that you are a scam that is trying their hardest to scare investors into selling under 60k sats when it hits bittrex, prove me wrong  Wink
I just want to see whether the dev will dump this coin to 1 satoshi.This is what I am interested Cheesy

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:24:27 AM

u know its summer when.....

I swear there should be an age limit to play with this stuff.
JoeGruff

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:25:02 AM

I'm ready to mine this Viagra!  Oh, I mean Viacoin!
jiuge

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

610.18232461 BTC invested Huh whats so great about this?
I have not found anything special.Maybe the dev team work hard but the algorithm is fucking scrypt. And the dev team didnt show any proof of their real identity.And their ablity to hold a coin with so much ipo value.
If there are some cool feature can you show us that deserve this ipo value?
Even qora/nxt just with few btc ipo. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: