Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news?  (Read 3085 times)
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

There is nothing better than to receive new information of interest to you at the forum, where crypto developers, software developers and investors gathered. Other sources of information I do not consider worthy of attention.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philX

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Cryptographic money is picking up prominence in the market. In this discussion, all informations and updates would already be able to be perused which I believe is as of now an enough source and in the meantime, solid. Be that as it may, in the event that you are searching for different wellsprings of data, coindesk and coindelite are both great alternatives.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

This forum here is for me the best source for crypto currencys news. Here everything comes together and you can find information about all areas. I don't need much more.

Why not? There are also a lot of cool YouTube channels that update their information all the time. Just use them and learn all the news about the cryptocurrency market. I like this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdC3h2m88FC02Yw-A_VESRQ
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
Most of crypto news I get from this bitcointalk forum. Also I follow some site like Coindesk, Twitter, Reddit, Cointelegraph etc. Also I like to follow youtube to get instant crypto related news.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

Actually, I think this problem applies to everyone. For a market that is open 24/7, news can be very important. Platforms should be established where continuous and up-to-date news can be received.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Most of crypto news I get from this bitcointalk forum. Also I follow some site like Coindesk, Twitter, Reddit, Cointelegraph etc. Also I like to follow youtube to get instant crypto related news.
that's my shortage because I didn't follow other sites besides bitcointalk even though here is a lot of information that I can get but there are still some news that I can't get here, maybe when I start trading I will definitely follow other sites so I don't miss the information and make me not lose the moment to sell or buy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

I get a great deal of my cryptocurrency news here on bitcointalk. People are always posting threads and talking about the things that are going on with cryptocurrencies which makes it a good place to get news from. Also most of the news here are pretty spot on and legit so I get them here. Also I get some of the news on twitter since a lot of the coins are on the platform.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

I completely agree with the view that there is no better source of information than the forum and news in crypto. I do not trust other sources of information.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

I think we should follow famous people's Twitter. I'm reading Twitter from Roger Ver, Satoshi light, McAfee. This information is enough to determine the mood in the market.

cuongdola211092

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

I regularly update coin market news through bitcointalk forums and social networking sites facebook, twitter, and coindelite.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I mostly get news from telegrams the channels, so many interesting channels with independent opinion, many have truthful trading advice or information on new ICO projects.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

I mostly get news from telegrams the channels, so many interesting channels with independent opinion, many have truthful trading advice or information on new ICO projects.
agreed. Telegram channel is also a good way to get crypto news quickly. I also joined some great Telegram channel and those channels give me the regular update about the crypto world. I am giving some telegram channel link here:
1. https://t.me/cryptoamb
2. https://t.me/coingape and
3. https://t.me/BitcoinBravado
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Twitter is one of the best places to hear about cryptocurrencies, if you follow the right accounts then you are always getting updates about what is going on in the crypto market. There are also a lot of knowledgable people when it comes to the topic so twitter is the right place to get the best news about cryptos.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

I usually get news about crypto on the internet, yes like in this forum or it can be from my friends too, because my friends are updating cryptocurrency. maybe most of his life was spent on crypto.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

At first I took all the news from crypto from the forum, now I am in many telegram groups where we also discuss and share news, which is very convenient.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

Most of the news I receive from the crypto-exchange chat rooms in the telegram. So, every day I follow the major foreign news sites, sometimes it is very important to see the news immediately after its release.
maris.sun

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Best crypto news are on Narnya News telegram channel.  Wink
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Bitcointalk is the best site, second good site is coindesk.

Sometimes i am using reddit but these two option are the best so you should check coindesk
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

well, i just type it in the search and see what it has to offer. usually i get news from people i communicate during the day as they are deep into this stuff

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

I usually get my cryptocurrency news on Bitcointalk or Youtube. There are lots of information. Or it could be through group facebook and twitter. all of them will give you information about crypto. If you want to be more specific, follow the telegram the coins, and monitor its website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: