Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news?  (Read 3085 times)
Jaywon55

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

Either open sources on the Internet or use paid channels. Yes you will pay money for them, but they are worth it.

I believe most news sources in the cryptospace are most likely to be bias and we've witnessed most paid channels lead their members to pitfall.
Only a few platforms has been able to gain trust and acted neutral to market manipulations..

Kindly share with us the authentic news and update platforms in the cryptospace..

I use www.blog.bbod.io and www.bbod.io
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

coingecko graphs are my primary news source.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Cointelegraph are now making some nice promo videos of crypto in general on youtube, there was great documentary on bitcoin in switzerland. I like them more than average schiller's with more than 100 000 followers who are talking what they are paid for, shilling shitcoins usually! thecurrencyanalytics are not bad.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

I am visiting sites like CCN and Coindesk to be informed about cryptospace in general. If I am interested in a particular project, I am heading to Medium. Steemit is an option as well, but there it is more difficult to filter all those unimportant things to me. Local sites in my mother tongue are mostly translating content from a few sites and for that reason I am not visiting them daily, checking them regularly tho. And we still have Reddit for memes, right  Wink

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I try to follow the market always looking for the reliable sites which provide the trustworthy information on how to trade. To my mind, it is necessary to get more news about crypto now from the videos and articles written by experts
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

I follow a lot of channels on telegrams and I get a lot of different news about crypto, though not the fastest but there is the latest news. And so far, the hot news I read is telegram, sometimes I also use reddit and see a lot of discussions and news related to crypto.

raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Generally I learn all news from the world of cryptocurrencies at this forum. If something important occurred in the market, then surely discussion appears here.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Personally I join a lot of cryptocurrency groups on Telegram and wait for messages, usually you will see a large influx of messages about a certain subject if it is important, that way you can accurately tell how the market is responding directly and get a feel of the FUD/FOMO associated with blockchain news.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

I am not really a news or events freak, so I only read few news often. Sometimes I see the alerts on my email and telegram groups and channels I'm in and I read them if I'm interested. Google can be a useful tool for you too for recent useful news

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
There are indeed other websites about cryptos where one may gather informations on the current market situation but I still do prefer this forum. There are different threads and sections where one can gather the latest updates and the biggest reason why I consider this forum is that, it is interactive and one may ask for other people's opinion to have more information which those websites can't provide.
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Mostly from bitcointalk. Because of the rank system, I can easily understand who is expert or newbie. And with years, I know many bitcoin members and I trust their predictions. Also, for quick information, I am following some telegram channels.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Basically, I like to watch information in the channels of telegram, but you better find them yourself, because there are a lot of them and choose the most interesting ones. And also http://coindesk.com, here a lot of interesting things can be found, I think you should choose for yourself the sources that you will like
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

many references can actually be found in several telegram groups. for website, cointelegraph, cnbc.
I also usually watch some Youtube channels about crypto, they usually summarize some of the latest news.

pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Mostly, I get all of the information that I need on this forum. This forum have been really helpful.A lot of this to learn and unlearn, new update on the market daily, and suggestions from all class of people. Other times, I have also found certain telegram channels useful for information regarding cryptocurrency.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

I am enrolled to the Telegram group of the projects who I like in the cryptocurrency space. The news about the project can I follow easily from there and so I do not miss any update.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Four years ago it was probably relevant, but now these sources are full. Personally, I use the channels in the telegram.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

in this forum quite gives a lot of information. the development of crypto in this forum is quite fast but to find it depends whether the diligent in reading or not. If you have other references either on facebook or telegram is also quite good as more and more features and community references would add a lot of knowledge that both positive and negative. the most selective in absorbing information and don't just rely on the news that would not necessarily be proven.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Four years ago it was probably relevant, but now these sources are full. Personally, I use the channels in the telegram.
Telegram and social networks are the most convenient format for me to study the necessary information.No need to make unnecessary movements.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

My crypto news i get here from the forum and that is usually enough for me. One way or another, all the new ones end up here and if i read them an hour sooner or later does not make a difference for me.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Be more careful, there are a lot of scammers in telegram that want to get your private key. Also most of them disguised themselves as bounty managers and try to sell tokens to you. Remember that bounty manager never write the first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: