Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] EUROPECOIN V2 !! ERCv2 ** EuropeCoin Swap to new life! Do not miss it!  (Read 7935 times)
kz3d8fc7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:27:01 PM

How do i get the coins from "stake" to "spendable" in the wallet?

Just wait until mined amount gets confirmed. Then it will move to spendable.
kz3d8fc7

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:32:19 PM

Two more possible block explorer pages. Some of them with faucets.

http://altexplorer.net
http://chainz.cryptoid.info
http://www.cryptoblox.com
http://coinok.pw
apcoins

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:57:39 PM

Hi
I hold about 2 million erc i would like to donate for bountys, community etc.

Hi friend! : )

That would be amazing, right now we don't have a functional block explorer to track the donated funds, but we can send them to comkort.com and put them in a sell order at 10000 satoshis (I mean is not like we're really selling them but allowing the community to know where the funds are, transparency is important, REALLY IMPORTANT.

If you're still up for donating just let me know to post an ERC address from comkort.com

Have a good my friend! : )

Post the adress

Here is the ERC address: EUgigWwFHFBxFCSTVWbrrb8TZfBarPK83e

Please post here the amount of donated ERCs after sending them.

Have nice day! : )

just sent 1999999 erc. Good luck with the takeover
TheAnalyzer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:25:11 AM

Hi
I hold about 2 million erc i would like to donate for bountys, community etc.

That would be amazing, right now we don't have a functional block explorer to track the donated funds, but we can send them to comkort.com and put them in a sell order at 10000 satoshis (I mean is not like we're really selling them but allowing the community to know where the funds are, transparency is important, REALLY IMPORTANT.

If you're still up for donating just let me know to post an ERC address from comkort.com

Have a good my friend! : )

Post the adress

Here is the ERC address: EUgigWwFHFBxFCSTVWbrrb8TZfBarPK83e

Please post here the amount of donated ERCs after sending them.

Have nice day! : )

just sent 1999999 erc. Good luck with the takeover

Hi dear friend! : )

Thanks a lot for great donation, and I really appreciate your good vibe.

The community can see the coins by scrolling down a bit (a sell order of 2 million ERCs at 10000 satoshis)

https://comkort.com/market/trade/erc_btc

We'll work to conquer Europe!
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:30:38 AM

Two more possible block explorer pages. Some of them with faucets.

http://altexplorer.net
http://chainz.cryptoid.info
http://www.cryptoblox.com
http://coinok.pw

Hi my friend! : )

Feel free to look for someone with the skills to deal with the explorer(s) we will pay him the bounty in EuropeCoin

Have a nice day!
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:07:17 PM

This statement is for the old Developer of EuropeCoin

The community of EuropeCoin has decided to take over ERC.

Why are we doing this?

Well, we’re doing this because we believe in the true potential that EuropeCoin has as a LONG TERM project, therefore the rush is not an option here, what we’re trying to say with this is that even BitCoin after a year of its launch in order for us to pay for a pizza with it back then, we needed to give 10,000 BTC (Ten thousand Bitcoins).

Old Dev of EuropeCoin is not like we’re kicking you out of the ERC environment, as far as we’re concerned, you can create businesses for a better acceptance of EuropeCoin at the same time that will help to make the value of ERC to increase.

Old Dev of EuropeCoin is common knowledge around the ERC community that you’re holding some Millions of EuropeCoins, and you know what? We don’t even care about it.

Old Dev of EuropeCoin what this community is requiring from you FOR NOW is to give us the Password of the EuropeCoin twitter account so we can inform to the former ERC supporters that we’re back on track, and this time is for the long term, and we would also like the password of the Bitcointalk ERC OP so we can update it.

We know that you’re following this thread so we will wait a few days for your answer.

Feel free to PM (TheAnalyzer) 

Have a good day!

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:01:40 PM

He's too immature for that.

TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

He's too immature for that.

Let's hope that he will prove you're wrong!
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

During this week we have been investigating about the Block Explorer because is necessary for us to have one, and here below you can read the report that I got from our friend kz3d8fc7

Hi,

I got an offer (first) for the block explorer.
It would cost 0.3BTC + VPS (virtual private server with min 1 GB RAM minimum.

VPS would cost about 5-10EUR/month. I am afraid ERC is not accepted in any of the case.

It's very uncomfortable for me to say this, but we need BTC funds to help us build EuropeCoin, without funds for the development here we're not going anywhere.

So if you're willing to help out with this PLEASE leave a post here or PM TheAnalyzer, kz3d8fc7.

BTW, kz3d8fc7 has offered his support to help us in the development of EuropeCoin, so I think we're getting better.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 12:07:08 AM by cryptonit

sorry cant check all the thread i want to read

did ya choose if our offer is interesting for u?

diamond team could help but only if there is a real community takeover forming

we could offer u a merge mineable wallet with hybrid pos/pow and groestl algo and automated checkpoint for fork prevention

where pow rewards very small just important for coin security

it would be good to gather some ERC for our dev effort (free things have no value....)

if u want to start talking about details send me a PM with a skype name

did read block explorer is a issue for u so we would include that too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:19:10 PM

I received an invitation to participate in conversations from our friend szenekonzept, he's working on the development and distribution of Cryptocurrency-Fiat ATMs in Europe, I think that this could be really beneficial for the EuropeCoin community, you can read the info below:

Get REAL market adoption!
Get your Coin on our ATM-Network in Europe

http://www.szenekonzept.de/coinsulting/ATM-START-COINSULTING-TRANSFAIR-SZENEKONZEPT-BTCTALK.jpg

Hello Coin-makers, experts, supporter..

This summer, we started the operation of two Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dogecoin Two-Way-ATMs (bitcoinatm.com) in Germany, later Istanbul among others.
The devices allow users, to exchange Coins in Dollars or Euros and vice versa. 
The (now three) devices are already here and tested, currendly we are deploying them to their locations in Cologne and Frankfurt Airport.

Our main goal is (besides of earning money) to get as many crypto-currencies into the market as possible, to foster a decentralized, democratic and diverse system. So these ATM's are just the beginning of a long, but clear roadmap. Next step will be, to finish our own firmware and replace the OEM firmware of the ATM. This will not only enable us, to add any coin, we like, but also provide the later needed interfaces and APIs, to smoothly integrate our ATMs, into our currently planning payment processing system and various online exchanges.  Now, we would like to speed up this development and begin testing tilll end of this year. To raise the additional money, for that, we decided, to go even a step further and to introduce the first ten altcoins into our project, so that these can grow smoothly with us .

This we'd like to offer to creators / producers / supporters of altcoins,
who will take part on this crowdfunding:

- The opportunity, to make it possible, that everybody can get his Coin into ATMs.
- A contract, that guarantes your coin, getting into the portfolio, of our ATM Exchanges.
- Skyrocket the merchant acceptance and usability, of you coin
- Get involved into our whole development proceess and  experience / influence our daily business.
- Make quite shure, your coin gets a „firstmover“ attention in pressreleases.

Are there any reqirements:

- being business partners, we will have to like each other. (Yes! We only work with, persons, we like)
- your coin should have a value, to enable cash outs, that make any sense
- you have any official business, to assign our agreement to

As, our common practice, when choosing partners, we follow the concept
„test more, choose carefully, then work with full trust“

Details about the software structure, timetable and any other questions, we'd like to answer personally.
When contacting us, please help, by providing some informations about your coin and about your future plans.

Gideon Gallasch (Greenmedia/Consulting): SKYPE: greenmedia bochum / T: 00491775401534 / greenmediabochum@ googlemail.com
(he is the guy to ask about contract details, investor relations)

Matthias Klees (Szenekonzept/Coinsulting): bitcointalk: Matthias Klees "szenekonzept" / T: 004921616787707
(Me)

German Translation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695986

there are also ways to invest without having an Altcoin, if you are interested, please contact Gideon

http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020115.jpg
http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020135.jpg
http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020139.jpg
http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020146.jpg
http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020153.jpg
http://www.gruenemedien.de/ATM_Foto/_1020154.jpg

What do you think about the integration of EuropeCoin on ATMs in Europe?

This would really help with the distribution of ERC.
RataXes

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:58:59 AM

I think we need to get our elementary systems up and running first. Twitter, block explorer, exchanges and some reason this coin should have value.

TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:08:35 PM

I think we need to get our elementary systems up and running first. Twitter, block explorer, exchanges and some reason this coin should have value.

Hi my friend I'm well aware of what you said, I just wanted to bring out some conversation.

We said something about the block explorer a few days, we were looking for the support of the community to help us to put the block explorer back on, but no one said a word about it.

As to the twitter account, we had no answer from the old dev. We could have hired someone (a hacker) to help us retrieve the ERC twitter account because it belongs to this community, however the people of ERC (this community) is not willing to pitch in.

I've talked to the people of bittrex.com and it happens that in order for us to get our coin back there, we need to pay 0.8 BTC to help them with the maintenance of the exchange.

I was also working on PDF Guide to help the newcomers understand the basics about cryptocurrency featuring EuropeCoin.

I was going to talk with the administrators of the subreddit Europe to allow us to integrate a tipbot of EuropeCoin there (they have over 70k subscribers).

I had a lot things in my head to be implemented on EuropeCoin in the future, however I decided to cancel my support for ERC because I'm not feeling THE COMMUNITY SPIRIT around here, this wasn't supposed to be only about me working to make EuropeCoin the real deal but to all the community. I feel and can clearly see that you that most of you guys don't believe in ERC because of this now I know that the damage that the old developers made to this coin was huge.

I really wanted to work for ERC for the Long Term, but I can't like this.

I received 2 million EuropeCoins from our friend apcoins for the New EuropeCoin foundation, I'm sending the back,

So my dear friend apcoins whenever you read this please put your ERC address in the bitcointalk thread to send you the coins back!

I wish the best for all of you guys! : )

apcoins

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:12:47 AM

Just send it to the next guy that attempts a takeover
RataXes

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

Hi my friend I'm well aware of what you said, I just wanted to bring out some conversation.

Yes sir.

If things are done right ERC will be in every exchange. Nobody should even consider paying 0.8 BTC for Bittrex. That's bullshit.

Most are quite hesitant to pay anything anymore anyway since old dev didn't quite deliver... and BTCs were burned.

If we get a hold of that Twitter account, maybe we'll get some more conversation. At least I'll be here.

TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:24:40 PM

Just send it to the next guy that attempts a takeover

I my friend! apcoins : )

I really appreciate your vote of confidence, but I would feel better if you had it. I mean I think it is not fair for me to hold the ERCs you sent if I'm not working here (I love transparency).

So please put your ERC address.

Have a good day my friend! : )
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

Most are quite hesitant to pay anything anymore anyway since old dev didn't quite deliver... and BTCs were burned.

You're quite right! All that these scammer-devs (not only the old ERC dev) have done is to kill the altcoin-market and damage the credibility of the honest people who are really trying to work.

If we get a hold of that Twitter account, maybe we'll get some more conversation. At least I'll be here.

I'm not promising anything but if one day I find a way or someone to help retrieve that twitter account I'll let you know!  

Have a good day my friend! : )

RataXes

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:47:51 AM

Yeah, let's see how it goes. Let us know.

kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:18:32 PM

We said something about the block explorer a few days, we were looking for the support of the community to help us to put the block explorer back on, but no one said a word about it.

As to the twitter account, we had no answer from the old dev. We could have hired someone (a hacker) to help us retrieve the ERC twitter account because it belongs to this community, however the people of ERC (this community) is not willing to pitch in.

I've talked to the people of bittrex.com and it happens that in order for us to get our coin back there, we need to pay 0.8 BTC to help them with the maintenance of the exchange.

I was also working on PDF Guide to help the newcomers understand the basics about cryptocurrency featuring EuropeCoin.

I was going to talk with the administrators of the subreddit Europe to allow us to integrate a tipbot of EuropeCoin there (they have over 70k subscribers).

I had a lot things in my head to be implemented on EuropeCoin in the future, however I decided to cancel my support for ERC because I'm not feeling THE COMMUNITY SPIRIT around here, this wasn't supposed to be only about me working to make EuropeCoin the real deal but to all the community. I feel and can clearly see that you that most of you guys don't believe in ERC because of this now I know that the damage that the old developers made to this coin was huge.

I really wanted to work for ERC for the Long Term, but I can't like this.

I received 2 million EuropeCoins from our friend apcoins for the New EuropeCoin foundation, I'm sending the back,

So my dear friend apcoins whenever you read this please put your ERC address in the bitcointalk thread to send you the coins back!

I wish the best for all of you guys! : )

Do realize it's been summer and vacations. I think we have to have some patience.

ERC deserves to exist.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
TheAnalyzer

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:01:58 PM

Do realize it's been summer and vacations. I think we have to have some patience.

ERC deserves to exist.

Don't get me wrong my friend, I'm not in a hurry here, however I can't afford to invest one of the most valuable things to me (TIME) in something that people don't want. If the community comes back and it is willing to to share responsibility of this project, you can count with my help because I really want for EuropeCoin to be successful.

Have a Good Day! : )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: