Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD  (Read 44348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:58:58 AM

Time to vote again Smiley

https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD

There are no more negative votes and registered users vote is counted as 5 votes (instead of 4 until now).

Just voted.  Any more progress on development or are we just kinda waiting to get onto an exchange?

No, not waiting, development is in progress as we speak.
I am struggling a bit with windows version, so basically that is what we are waiting.
Voting on Cryptoine is just a side process until wallets are finished. After that we are setting our ships course to more established exchanges.

http://178.62.229.192
Basically, this is how long is left to wait Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:57:10 AM

Time to vote again Smiley

There are no more negative votes and registered users vote is counted as 5 votes (instead of 4 until now).

Just voted.  Any more progress on development or are we just kinda waiting to get onto an exchange?

No, not waiting, development is in progress as we speak.
I am struggling a bit with windows version, so basically that is what we are waiting.
Voting on Cryptoine is just a side process until wallets are finished. After that we are setting our ships course to more established exchanges.

http://178.62.229.192
Basically, this is how long is left to wait Smiley

Very nice I like the ticker!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:04:26 PM

Finally, the domain is ready Smiley

http://macdco.in/
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

Finally, the domain is ready Smiley

http://macdco.in/

10 hours.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:24:45 PM

I am sorry for delay.
Due to technical issue we had to postpone website launch for 24h.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:06:42 AM

Hi everybody,

As you have probably already seen, macdco.in website is live Smiley.

I will return with some info soon, until then, please vote for MACDCoin:

https://askcoin.net/votes

and

kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:05:38 PM

Hi everybody,

As you have probably already seen, macdco.in website is live Smiley.

I will return with some info soon, until then, please vote for MACDCoin:

https://askcoin.net/votes

and

Wow I like it!  Nice layout.  Good work so far!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:01:16 PM

Good day to you all,

Here's some info about what's going on with MACDCoin.

Our web developer and server admin is on a business trip to France (and that was the technical issue that resulted with postponing website launch since he was leaving for France on that day, unexpectedly).

We are still working on windows and mac os x wallet versions and we are very close to finishing them (mac os x version is compiled, but we are having problems with one of the dependency libraries probably due to a fact that we are compiling it on hackintosh instead off compiling it on a native mac os x machine. I suspect it's a bug with operating system).

Windows version is a real pain in the ass (excuse me for dirty words), and there is nothing we haven't tried (several PCs, several different versions of windows, compiling on linux using Gitian) and none have worked. But, last night we actually got to the very last step (creating exe file) when we got yet another error. It is quite possible that we will have windows version ready today.

I don't want to get too technical but most problems were caused by strange decisions of the original MACDCoin developer, so we are basically rebuilding everything (cleaning up) with different dependency versions and Qt version.

I am really hoping that this will be over soon so we can actually turn to building the coin ecosystem (exchanges, services, iOS applications...). This has already taken waaaay more time than i ever suspected...
We could ask for help with building the wallets but the problem is that simply - we don't trust anyone, so we will definitely finish this work alone.

We have so many plans, but so little time and so little luck.

For few of you that are still following this coin, we thank you for your support and I hope we will soon have a bit bigger community.

One other thing: as you can see, we are a bit silent and are not announcing anything nor are we spreading the word about website because we want to have everything up and running before we start expanding the community.

Different wallet versions, mobile devices, web applications, social networks, that is huge amount of work and all done by three guys that all have "real life" full time jobs, so please forgive us for things moving so slow.

If anyone has any ideas how they could help, please tell us, we would greatly appreciate any help.

P.S. did anyone tried linux version of the wallet from website?
Also, don't forget to vote Smiley
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:12:43 PM

One other thing. When you log in using twitter account on AskCoin.net you can vote every two minutes (the two of us voted over 200 times in the time span of two days) so we can get on that exchange pretty soon if there are more voters. Now, that is not the goal, we will be aiming at bigger exchanges, but, that will happen only when we have everything needed for those exchanges (there is only block explorer left to be done for that). Until that, we have to get to any exchange as fast as possible because all of the new features in wallet are dependent on coin being on exchange (price and market data) and also, for the coin to be used for paying stuff (this is also on hold, but as I said way back we do have one service that MACDCoin will be on) people actually need a place where they can get MACDCoins...
And yet another thing that won't be possible without MACDCoin being on exchange is multipool. So, if you like this coin, please, everybody, VOTE, that is one thing everybody can help with Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:56:21 AM

Good day to you all,

Here's some info about what's going on with MACDCoin.

Our web developer and server admin is on a business trip to France (and that was the technical issue that resulted with postponing website launch since he was leaving for France on that day, unexpectedly).

We are still working on windows and mac os x wallet versions and we are very close to finishing them (mac os x version is compiled, but we are having problems with one of the dependency libraries probably due to a fact that we are compiling it on hackintosh instead off compiling it on a native mac os x machine. I suspect it's a bug with operating system).

Windows version is a real pain in the ass (excuse me for dirty words), and there is nothing we haven't tried (several PCs, several different versions of windows, compiling on linux using Gitian) and none have worked. But, last night we actually got to the very last step (creating exe file) when we got yet another error. It is quite possible that we will have windows version ready today.

I don't want to get too technical but most problems were caused by strange decisions of the original MACDCoin developer, so we are basically rebuilding everything (cleaning up) with different dependency versions and Qt version.

I am really hoping that this will be over soon so we can actually turn to building the coin ecosystem (exchanges, services, iOS applications...). This has already taken waaaay more time than i ever suspected...
We could ask for help with building the wallets but the problem is that simply - we don't trust anyone, so we will definitely finish this work alone.

We have so many plans, but so little time and so little luck.

For few of you that are still following this coin, we thank you for your support and I hope we will soon have a bit bigger community.

One other thing: as you can see, we are a bit silent and are not announcing anything nor are we spreading the word about website because we want to have everything up and running before we start expanding the community.

Different wallet versions, mobile devices, web applications, social networks, that is huge amount of work and all done by three guys that all have "real life" full time jobs, so please forgive us for things moving so slow.

If anyone has any ideas how they could help, please tell us, we would greatly appreciate any help.

P.S. did anyone tried linux version of the wallet from website?
Also, don't forget to vote Smiley

Great update!  Excited to see what you guys come up with in the future for this coin!!
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:57:03 AM

One other thing. When you log in using twitter account on AskCoin.net you can vote every two minutes (the two of us voted over 200 times in the time span of two days) so we can get on that exchange pretty soon if there are more voters. Now, that is not the goal, we will be aiming at bigger exchanges, but, that will happen only when we have everything needed for those exchanges (there is only block explorer left to be done for that). Until that, we have to get to any exchange as fast as possible because all of the new features in wallet are dependent on coin being on exchange (price and market data) and also, for the coin to be used for paying stuff (this is also on hold, but as I said way back we do have one service that MACDCoin will be on) people actually need a place where they can get MACDCoins...
And yet another thing that won't be possible without MACDCoin being on exchange is multipool. So, if you like this coin, please, everybody, VOTE, that is one thing everybody can help with Smiley

Will be voting!
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:27:42 AM

Any progress with development recently? Any word of any exchanges accepting MACD?
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:57:43 AM

Yes there is but things are moving slowly... There is testing of new Win wallet... also there is lot of work about web site and block explorer...

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

nice site
I don't like how it slides when clicking on the menu
instead of just jumping there.
can make me epileptic seizure 

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
dimke_yu

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 03:20:05 PM

I do not understand what you don`t like about how it slides. Which browser are you using?

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

I do not understand what you don`t like about how it slides. Which browser are you using?

firefox/linux
just the way it slides is annoying for my eyes
other than that its beautiful

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
dimke_yu

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

Ah I see, that parallax effect was the idea from the beginning. It brings a little bit of life in somewhat static content. I am sorry if that is annoying to your sight.

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

I tested the new wallet of MACD and it sync and work fine, now staking coins!!!

Great work devs!!!  Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:21:29 AM

I tested the new wallet of MACD and it sync and work fine, now staking coins!!!

Great work devs!!!  Smiley

Yep still staking here.  Hoping for some good developments soon.
dimke_yu

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:55:52 PM

Thank you all for the support things are moving slowly but it is how it is... I would remind people to vote on askcoin and cryptoine in the mean time... There will be some more news soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: