Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CapitalCoin | CPTL | 0% PreMine | First Moores Law PoW/PoS | ON - EXCHANGE  (Read 23665 times)
TehSizzor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

looks interesting i might buy some on exchange
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sabhansali

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:10:28 AM

bumping for interest
Lima99 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:00:15 PM

GAMES/SERVICES
http://cptl.maxbet.clubMaxBet CPTL Dice Game

EXCHANGES
NOW ON: ==> AllCrypt

Bonez58

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:01:40 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:19:40 PM by Bonez58

Can anyone explain to me why my PoW mined coins do not show up when I search my wallet address in the block explorer?
My wallet says there are 44 transactions, but the block explorer only shows 4 of them - none of which are PoW mined. It only shows transactions where I sent coins from one wallet to another Huh

One of your wallet may be on the incorrect fork

First find out at what block/height is the block explorer.
then find out at what block/height are each of your wallets.
If any of your wallest are not in sync with the block/height of the block explorer or at a height that is higher than 270,000 that will mean that the wallet is on the wrong fork.

To correct the issue and get back on the correct fork you need to do the following.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683450.msg7966986#msg7966986

I have followed the steps in your post. I even created a new wallet when I followed that post.
According to my debug window, I am aligned with the block explorer.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2le096x.jpg
Here's my capitalcoin.conf file contents . . .
Code:
# Enable RPC
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

# RPC information
rpcuser=UserName
rpcpassword=UserPass
rpcport=22133
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

noirc=1
maxconnections=100
connect=31.220.51.2
addnode=172.245.214.28
addnode=201.127.227.200
addnode=41.183.23.75
addnode=50.197.11.193
addnode=69.123.144.189
addnode=70.72.139.214
addnode=76.30.45.16
addnode=81.106.120.65
addnode=95.81.208.239
# Mining
gen=0
akk123

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:12:12 PM

GAMES/SERVICES
http://cptl.maxbet.clubMaxBet CPTL Dice Game

EXCHANGES
NOW ON: ==> AllCrypt

Good work. Well done.
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:18 PM

Sorry if these question are to obvious.

Are your PoW block getting confirmed on your wallet?
can you see the Confirmation clock images change?
have you try searching for the Transaction ID?

I can see the pool and other PoW block being mined and minted via the explorer. Just confirmed that your blocks PoW blocks as getting confirmed.

If both your wallets are in sync with the bock explorer you should be able to see your PoW blocks as long as they are getting confirm.

Bonez58

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:29:06 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:45:07 PM by Bonez58

Sorry if these question are to obvious.

Are your PoW block getting confirmed on your wallet?
can you see the Confirmation clock images change?
have you try searching for the Transaction ID?

I can see the pool and other PoW block being mined and minted via the explorer. Just confirmed that your blocks PoW blocks as getting confirmed.

If both your wallets are in sync with the bock explorer you should be able to see your PoW blocks as long as they are getting confirm.

If I track down the transaction details, I can find the transaction on the block explorer.
Here is my wallet's transaction list. I notice the address is NOT the address listed in Receive Coins. Is that how it should be?
Is there something about solo mining that I am missing? Am I mining for someone else Shocked Huh (If so, you're welcome, whoever you are Cheesy ).

http://i61.tinypic.com/2d7aryv.jpg

Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:45:52 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 03:58:42 PM by Lima99

Hi,

First tried this as even thought you may only see one address on your "Received coins" list your wallet actually has close to 100 address already generated.
So from the "Receive Coins" tab click on "New Address" most likely the new address that would be listed is the one you are mining too.

According to the block explorer that address has mined at the time I checked.

119 Blocks and there was one 500CPTL transaction that was sent to another address.
 leaving a Balance: 45490.419 CPTL

Your wallet should have that address with that balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display
Check both of the boxes on that screen.
Click on OK to save the settings.

Now click on the "Send Coin" Tab
Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that show up you should see all your address with their balances.

Also check your miner as some miner let you specify what address to mine to, which could result in the issue you are having if you enter an address from another wallet.

Bonez58

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:52:42 PM

Hi,

First tried this as even thought you may only see one address on your "Received coins" list your wallet actually has close to 100 address already generated.
So from the "Receive Coins" tab click on "New Address" most likely the new address that would be listed is the one you are mining too.

According to the block explorer that address has mined at the time I checked.

119 Blocks and there was one 500CPTL transaction that was sent to another address.
 leaving a Balance: 45490.419 CPTL

Your wallet should have that address with that balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display

Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that show up you should see all your address with their balances.

Also check your miner as some miner let you specify what address to mine to, which could result in the issue you are having if you enter an address from another wallet.

Thanks. I didn't realize that multiple 'incoming' addresses were associated with a wallet.
That explains it all a lot better now.
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

Glad you're ok now

akk123

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

Lima99,

Do you know if comkort updated wallet? It seems to be no trade there since 14.07.14 which is the time blockchain get messed up.
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:31:21 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 10:50:17 PM by Lima99

Lima99,

Do you know if comkort updated wallet? It seems to be no trade there since 14.07.14 which is the time blockchain get messed up.

I notify them twice already but I have not received a response yet. I will try again.

Also can Everyone try to contact "cptl.multi-pool.eu" as they are the ones that caused the fork. I have tried sending them several emails but still have not received any response and they still have the CPTL pool running on the wrong fork.

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 02:28:09 AM

Just a notice: I am re-downloading the CPTL blockchain again. If this does not fix our issues I am immediately removing the coin.

Because of the forks and stupidity surrounding getting the blockchain to "sync" onto the "correct" chain, our CPTL wallet is insolvent by over 2.7 MILLION CPTL. We credited users for deposits which then apparently disappeared once we applied the "fix" that solved the problem (that should have never been a problem) with the 'you need to upgrade' error. Found this out yesterday when someone made a withdrawal and there wasnt enough coins in our wallet to cover it.

On vacation with my family, and having a panic attack that the site was hacked or there was a bug, I ruined 2.5 hours of my family's vacation (a very public "fuck you" to the amateur idiotic coin devs for that. Yes, not very professional of me, but I'm fucking pissed off) only to find out that at SOME POINT in the past valid deposits were made - yet now after the "fix" - they longer exist in the blockchain we're on. So over 2.7 million coins - poof - gone. AllCrypt customers who paid BTC for them and now cannot withdrawal them - yeah - imagine how pissed off they are they bought imaginary coins from a blockchain that no longer exists?

So I'm re-downloading it again, using the latest nodes posted, and if we're still insolvent I'm just deleting the damn wallet. Anyone got an admin email at Comkort? I'd like to let them know what a clusterfuck this coin is.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:50:52 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:55:44 AM by Lima99

Just a notice: I am re-downloading the CPTL blockchain again. If this does not fix our issues I am immediately removing the coin.

Because of the forks and stupidity surrounding getting the blockchain to "sync" onto the "correct" chain, our CPTL wallet is insolvent by over 2.7 MILLION CPTL. We credited users for deposits which then apparently disappeared once we applied the "fix" that solved the problem (that should have never been a problem) with the 'you need to upgrade' error. Found this out yesterday when someone made a withdrawal and there wasnt enough coins in our wallet to cover it.

On vacation with my family, and having a panic attack that the site was hacked or there was a bug, I ruined 2.5 hours of my family's vacation (a very public "fuck you" to the amateur idiotic coin devs for that. Yes, not very professional of me, but I'm fucking pissed off) only to find out that at SOME POINT in the past valid deposits were made - yet now after the "fix" - they longer exist in the blockchain we're on. So over 2.7 million coins - poof - gone. AllCrypt customers who paid BTC for them and now cannot withdrawal them - yeah - imagine how pissed off they are they bought imaginary coins from a blockchain that no longer exists?

So I'm re-downloading it again, using the latest nodes posted, and if we're still insolvent I'm just deleting the damn wallet. Anyone got an admin email at Comkort? I'd like to let them know what a clusterfuck this coin is.

I'm very sorry that you had to go thru all this with this coin. I took over the dev of this coin after the original dev abandon the coin. The coin was forking and generating a huge amount of orphan block. In order to correct that issue I had to make changes to implement a checkpoint master. There was a mandatory upgrade but the owners of "cptl.multi-pool.eu" never upgraded their client and that caused the Fork. "cptl.multi-pool.eu" is still on the wrong chain and continues to cause problems yet they do not reply to any emails I have sent them.

Please PM a CPTL address and the amount and I will send send you the coins that you are short.

akk123

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:25:26 AM

Lima99,

I notify them twice already but I have not received a response yet. I will try again.

Also can Everyone try to contact "cptl.multi-pool.eu" as they are the ones that caused the fork. I have tried sending them several emails but still have not received any response and they still have the CPTL pool running on the wrong fork.

That pool has 1 miner with 10k hash and no support link or email. Strange pool.
Bonez58

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:58:04 AM

What are you to do if you are searching the block explorer for your wallet address and the web page replies . . .
     "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:11:44 PM

What are you to do if you are searching the block explorer for your wallet address and the web page replies . . .

There is nothing that can be done for that as that is build into the Abe code that is used for the explorer.

but if that is your address
Your wallet should have that address with the balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display

Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that shows up you should see all your address with their balances.

Bonez58

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

There is nothing that can be done for that as that is build into the Abe code that is used for the explorer.

but if that is your address
Your wallet should have that address with the balance.

Go to
 Settings>Options
Click on
 Display

Now click on "inputs.."

On the screen that shows up you should see all your address with their balances.
OK. Thanks.
I know how to get the balances, was just wondering about the explorer message.
Lima99 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:38:10 AM

UPDATE 7/31/14

Recommended update for any one using the graphical Linux or Windows Qt wallets.
Added CapitalCoin Icon to overview screen
updated splash screen and about screen
update irc join, to use different room. To help with preventing seeing old outdated client which are on the wrong fork.
If you build from source in the past week you should already have that update.
updated sub client version that is display when running "getpeerinfo"

akk123

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:24:45 AM

UPDATE 7/31/14

Recommended update for any one using the graphical Linux or Windows Qt wallets.
Added CapitalCoin Icon to overview screen
updated splash screen and about screen
update irc join, to use different room. To help with preventing seeing old outdated client which are on the wrong fork.
If you build from source in the past week you should already have that update.
updated sub client version that is display when running "getpeerinfo"

Nice job. I think logo needs changing. It is hard to read the coin name on logo. It needs more & contrasting colors than white and grey shades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: