Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07  (Read 132993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:57:07 PM

One question. How are PoS blocks being found?  Is it the pools or CEX?

Anyone with the wallet so the pools, c-cex and the dev (as he still has som coins from the ipo that haven't been claimed).

That brings another question - if some of the ipo coins have been paid out then those people have the wallets, right?

No, at least not for me. Paid out to the c-cex address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rvccoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:59:45 PM

Anyone with the wallet so the pools, c-cex and the dev (as he still has som coins from the ipo that haven't been claimed).

That brings another question - if some of the ipo coins have been paid out then those people have the wallets, right?

The ipo coins have been paid out to c-cex wallet. So far only the pools, c-cex and we have the wallet.

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

The ipo coins have been paid out to c-cex wallet. So far only the pools, c-cex and we have the wallet.

And when will i be able to download the revo wallet?
Thanks.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:08:00 PM

Read the OP! Please...

I ♥ Crypto!
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:32:31 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:49:06 PM by Hatch

About the Nethash problem.

Could it be possible that the pool shows the poolhash as the sum of all the hashrates < 10
And the pool shows the nethash as the actual hash being thrown at the pool, so also people (as OCminer mentioned .. retards) that mine with 1 GH and only get 10MH
Cause the nethash was 10GH a few times when Maximiner was finding twice as much blocks.

Or am I just being stupid?  Cool

Damn you're absolutely right.. Why did I not think of this ! Yes sure ! There you see which "overhead" we have !

Are you being sarcastic? Cause I'm a total nono how pools work lol.

Nope you're right, I was just not thinking of it at the first place.

This also explains the rising diff.. As the guys are pumping more and more MH/s into the network, blocks are found much more early (on the pool where those guys pump in the extra hash) and so is the diff rising.

That would make a LOT of sense!

In my experience with this launch, tuning my hash to be just under 10Mh (seems to average between 8.5 and 9.5), but I am seeing swings of extreme of anywhere between 6 and 11.5, along with a pretty good return in coin. Never thought about what the extra hash in the upswings might be doing... Now if we can just repair the panic damage from last night and pull the value back to where it belongs, this launch will be a real winner!

OCMiner,

From your posts, it seems you had a lot to do with the pool regulation. After today's Multicoin launch fiasco, I was wondering how hard it would be to set up another launch like this one for that dev team. As it is, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them and will not be participating in a relaunch of that coin tomorrow. But if they were to step back a few days and do a truly fair distributed launch like this one or MIN, that would go a long way to restoring my faith in that team. I mentioned the MIN and RVC launches in their "re-launch" thread, and for one, hope that they might contact you and inquire about it and your services. While I am not a big fan of not having a POW wallet, I really like the results in distribution and difficulty this format has produced, and I hope to see a LOT more of it in the future!

Good Job!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:44:56 PM

juicy blocks almost done

mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:47:02 PM

Dry prices too ... I hope! Wink

I ♥ Crypto!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:51:15 PM

correct me if i'm wrong, if pos blocks are cutting into it supply will be less that originally intended after pow ?

bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

correct me if i'm wrong, if pos blocks are cutting into it supply will be less that originally intended after pow ?

Yep
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:54:00 PM

anything new?

To begin with distribution; hash limit 10,000 kh/s. Small / medium miners have a fair chance.

When we change to POS some new features will be implemented.

join the minerals club,  such a crap way to do it and against all that is crypto, ask MIN how it went.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

is there a block explorer for address search?
yesterday i sent 1200 rvc to c-cex, it didn't arrive and now i am trying to find the transaction id
the address i sent was:
RCLZKyHxhZUqfBPcATxYdhJuutXWJMpmrq
Anyone who can help me Huh
Did you withdrew direct from pool when c-cex wallet was down? I didn't find your transaction in explorer with wallet.. try to find txid if you can. Ask pool for more details of transfer.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:00:46 PM

Could it be possible that the pool shows the poolhash as the sum of all the hashrates < 10
And the pool shows the nethash as the actual hash being thrown at the pool, so also people (as OCminer mentioned .. retards) that mine with 1 GH and only get 10MH
Cause the nethash was 10GH a few times when Maximiner was finding twice as much blocks.

Damn you're absolutely right.. Why did I not think of this ! Yes sure ! There you see which "overhead" we have !

This also explains the rising diff.. As the guys are pumping more and more MH/s into the network, blocks are found much more early (on the pool where those guys pump in the extra hash) and so is the diff rising.

That would make a LOT of sense!

In my experience with this launch, tuning my hash to be just under 10Mh (seems to average between 8.5 and 9.5), but I am seeing swings of extreme of anywhere between 6 and 11.5, along with a pretty good return in coin. Now if we can just repair the panic damage from last night and pull the value back to where it belongs, this launch will be a real winner!

OCMiner,

From your posts, it seems you had a lot to do with the pool regulation. After today's Multicoin launch fiasco, I was wondering how hard it would be to set up another launch like this one for that dev team. As it is, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them and will not be participating in a relaunch of that coin tomorrow. But if they were to step back a few days and do a truly fair distributed launch like this one or MIN, that would go a long way to restoring my faith in that team. I mentioned the MIN and RVC launches in their "re-launch" thread, and for one, hope that they might contact you and inquire about it and your services. While I am not a big fan of not having a POW wallet, I really like the results in distribution and difficulty this format has produced, and I hope to see a LOT more of it in the future!

Good Job!

First - Thanks for your props, I appreciate.

When the dev contacted me for this project, the whole "job" did not sounded too special.. Be part of a pool network which regulate their pools on their own, just don't release the source to the public and cap the speed to 10 MH/s per user and do a one Account per IP Limit.

After I said "yes" it became clear that I was the only one who will be doing the coding stuff - put in the speed limit at the pool - as no other "big" pool wanted to touch the coin.. I'm not sure why, but this postponed the launch a few days since I had to do everything on my own and much testing was needed - you cannot simply test "in wildlife" Smiley

While testing and coding, I've wrote RefrigeratorCoin as no other X15 PoW/PoS was available during that time (they basically all ended PoW while I started working with them Smiley). It turned out that the whole pool thing was harder than I thought as there were so many variables with the stratum and pool software frontend ... See the spikes in network for example now.. Even though I'm banning rigs which are faster than 10.24 MH/s for 60 seconds, those guys simply don't care about it and continue hashing.. They are probably renting hash and are not seeing that their rigs are getting banned every 3 minutes for 1 minute :-)

A "normal" coin release, like the MultiCoin Team could have done earlier this evening, is really straightforward and simple:

0. Get your seednode(s) ready (minimum two vps with the wallet online) and synchronized.
1. Upload Source to a private github repo
2. Upload Wallets to Mega
3. Save those links in the bitcointalk.org thread and push on "Preview" instead of post - hold that post on a tab in your browser until launch.
4. @ Launchtime simply switch the Github-Repo to public and push on "Post" @ bitcointalk.org
5. Look how Shadow_Runner is raping the first block out of the wallet :-)

Thats it for the coin dev .. He's basically done here.

The Pool OP now has a shitload of work todo.. Download the wallet fast into a separate VM on the server and compile it there - watching for errors the dev might have done, missing "chmod"'s, missing obj directories etc. Look for potential securities issues with the wallet, does it open any suspicious connections when running it ? Does it only listen on the ports it is supposed to ?
After that, starting stratum and getting the Cronjobs running is pretty straightforward ...

For me, a "failed launch" of a "normal" coin - no new algo, no speedlimit, no quirks is almost unforgiveable - there is simply nothing that can fail - it is a cloned wallet:

1. Clone it
2. Make new Genesis Block
3. Run it and see that Diff Adjustments are working, coin reward matches your setting etc.
4. Create new Genesis Block again and release to the public..

However to come to the point:
You saw all my posts in this thread, I think I'm on every page here, some people already thought I'm the Dev of this coin :-)
I had like a week before release to get things running with speed limit, stratum etc. (no i did not had the source, i wrote my own)

Currently I'm a bit exhausted and would step back from another launch in short time - but at the end - after maybe one or two weeks - yes - it was fun and I would do it again if a decent Dev Team would step up to me, this is what Cryptoenthusiasm is all about :-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:04:21 PM

Sorry for that:

My sgminer says: -k unrecognized option (I have bitblock kernel)
(sgminer version:http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/x15-amd-miner/)

Can someone help me, please. Smiley
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:06:40 PM

Use this:   --algorithm bitblock   instead of -k option

my line is:  "C:\Miner\X15_AMD\sgminer" --algorithm bitblock -Q 0 -o stratum+tcp://revo.maxminers.net:13345 .....

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

once again, pools hashrate=6gh, net hashrate=10gh  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

once again, pools hashrate=4gh, net hashrate=10gh  Huh

Did you actually read the last Page? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
btc_mylove

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:27:30 PM

is there a block explorer for address search?
yesterday i sent 1200 rvc to c-cex, it didn't arrive and now i am trying to find the transaction id
the address i sent was:
RCLZKyHxhZUqfBPcATxYdhJuutXWJMpmrq
Anyone who can help me Huh
Did you withdrew direct from pool when c-cex wallet was down? I didn't find your transaction in explorer with wallet.. try to find txid if you can. Ask pool for more details of transfer.

Thank you, I will check the details in pool
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

Yes but i don't see miner with more 10Mh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

After 30 pages of fud and thinking, here's the solution by a noob.
Thanks! RNwCKT4utmiFgPPWibVKRDcKSdaAbQBXwQ  Grin
btc_mylove

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:38:23 PM

16,500,000 RVC mine by us, 2,500,000 mine by dev, dev mine 13% Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: