Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07  (Read 132997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:40:40 PM

and watch it now dump into double digits, nice job Panda

Really, this is your serious response?  I probably have 10x more RVC then you do. I hold about 5% of all the coins.
[/quote]

it's a response i could care less how many coins you got , i got enough, but good job on the investigation , i only said it cause it's usually true, put a tiny litlle bit of doubt in people's minds and they will dump,and your response to my comment which was nothing but an observation of current markets and the way they work was i have 10x coins as much as you, good for you i wish you nothing but the best with your investement

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

Really, this is your serious response?  I probably have 10x more RVC then you do. I hold about 5% of all the coins.

it's a response i could care less how many coins you got , i got enough, but good job on the investigation , i only said it cause it's usually true, put a tiny litlle bit of doubt in people's minds and they will dump,and your response to my comment which was nothing but an observation of current markets and the way they work was i have 10x coins as much as you, good for you i wish you nothing but the best with your investement
[/quote]

I thought you were being sarcastic about the "good job panda" because you thought I ruined the market or something.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

I thought you were being sarcastic about the "good job panda" because you thought I ruined the market or something.
[/quote]

not at all, sorry if i came of like that, i wish nothing but best to everyone involved and hope we get somewhere, but i'm glad that people such as yourself are doing research.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:17:50 PM

Nice one guys Cheesy But didn't Provenceday post on this thread earlier?

When? Why would the dev tell me that he was involved and why wouldn't Provenceday at least post in this thread after I PMd him?  It's all very strange to me.
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:30:55 PM

Maybe he just got the name mixed up, maybe hes a consultant and was referring to another consultant but didnt know him that well.. Being Chinese maybe things were lost in translation who knows

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

Maybe he just got the name mixed up, maybe hes a consultant and was referring to another consultant but didnt know him that well.. Being Chinese maybe things were lost in translation who knows

Yeah your right, that must be it.  Roll Eyes
ThousandFaces

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

The lack of the devs social media presence is a huge issue with this coin. Dev, learn twitter and use it. Solves these issues much quicker. Take BTCDrak and VIA as an example. Dude is on top of shit all day. Model dev.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

Hi guys,

I apologise for any inconvenience caused. The missing blocks were indeed pos.

Since many people were complaining about the nethashrate and missing blocks i believed something shady was going on. I didn't realized pos blocks could be the "problem" atm.

We will contact c-cex and ask them to open the market again.

you are dev's right hand?

You can find me in the OP, i am part of this project just like Provenceday.

I don't see you in the OP.  If you are close to the project then tell the dev to get in here and fix this.  It's not hard.

I see, OP update. Its already fixed and i am sure he will be here soon. I already apologise for him, no problems anymore.

Ok everyone.  I've been doing some digging and I need input from the Revcoin community.  I don't want to jump to conclusions so I need all opinions.

I PMd rvccoin yesterday to ask about his intentions for the coin and he said it was a real project and that Provenceday is involved and so did walhalla as you can see from the above post.

Here's where it gets interesting.

I PMd Provenceday:

Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 03:00:32 PM
Quote from: provenceday on Today at 02:51:49 PM
Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 02:44:23 PM
Quote from: provenceday on Today at 02:36:44 PM
Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 01:35:49 PM
Hey,

I was told that you are actually part of the Revcoin project. Is that true?

no, i am not.  Cheesy

Do you know the Revcoin dev?

do not know them. Smiley

In the thread they say you are part of the project.  Have you seen it?

do you have the  link?

thanks

I sent provenceday the link and he hasn't responded to me and is now offline. Rvccoin hasn't responded either.

The community can take this next part for what it's worth, but it seemed very strange to me.

Provenceday then went offline and some minutes later Rvccoin went online, although he didn't post.  Rvccoin went offline and some minutes later Provenceday came back online. It seemed very strange to me. wallahala hasn't been online since July 26th.

Let me know what you guys think?  Is this jumping the gun on accusations?

you are new on FUD?  need  TIPS?  ok "JUNIOR"  some lessons for free.....

a)You need  arguments  about the market and what is going to happen there

b)We  really dont  care about  people who are in ... why?  because  80% of traders and devs are scamers

c)To start a good FUD you need the coin reach the max of exchanges the coin can reach

man back off, i am the FUD guy here if we need that!

i am with just 0.01 , but i know  you are in too , so if you dont want  i am burn your litle shitcoin to hell like i did to AERO (spread all newcomers)

by the way,  who the hell are you to give some credit?

Well this DEV still have some cards 4 exchanges to reach !

he has 1 week from now!  this  is like 7 years  on crypto

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

Hi guys,

I apologise for any inconvenience caused. The missing blocks were indeed pos.

Since many people were complaining about the nethashrate and missing blocks i believed something shady was going on. I didn't realized pos blocks could be the "problem" atm.

We will contact c-cex and ask them to open the market again.

you are dev's right hand?

You can find me in the OP, i am part of this project just like Provenceday.

I don't see you in the OP.  If you are close to the project then tell the dev to get in here and fix this.  It's not hard.

I see, OP update. Its already fixed and i am sure he will be here soon. I already apologise for him, no problems anymore.

Ok everyone.  I've been doing some digging and I need input from the Revcoin community.  I don't want to jump to conclusions so I need all opinions.

I PMd rvccoin yesterday to ask about his intentions for the coin and he said it was a real project and that Provenceday is involved and so did walhalla as you can see from the above post.

Here's where it gets interesting.

I PMd Provenceday:

Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 03:00:32 PM
Quote from: provenceday on Today at 02:51:49 PM
Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 02:44:23 PM
Quote from: provenceday on Today at 02:36:44 PM
Quote from: JakeThePanda on Today at 01:35:49 PM
Hey,

I was told that you are actually part of the Revcoin project. Is that true?

no, i am not.  Cheesy

Do you know the Revcoin dev?

do not know them. Smiley

In the thread they say you are part of the project.  Have you seen it?

do you have the  link?

thanks

I sent provenceday the link and he hasn't responded to me and is now offline. Rvccoin hasn't responded either.

The community can take this next part for what it's worth, but it seemed very strange to me.

Provenceday then went offline and some minutes later Rvccoin went online, although he didn't post.  Rvccoin went offline and some minutes later Provenceday came back online. It seemed very strange to me. wallahala hasn't been online since July 26th.

Let me know what you guys think?  Is this jumping the gun on accusations?

you are new on FUD?  need  TIPS?  ok "JUNIOR"  some lessons for free.....

a)You need  arguments  about the market and what is going to happen there

b)We  really dont  care about  people who are in ... why?  because  80% of traders and devs are scamers

c)To start a good FUD you need the coin reach the max of exchanges the coin can reach

man back off, i am the FUD guy here if we need that!

i am with just 0.01 , but i know  you are in too , so if you dont want  i am burn your litle shitcoin to hell like i did to AERO (spread all newcomers)

by the way,  who the hell are you to give some credit?

Well this DEV still have some cards 4 exchanges to reach !

he has 1 week from now!  this  is like 7 years  on crypto

I have no idea what you just said.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

well... Im a patient man... If the stuff written above is true... its looking more like it the 2 guys you mention, are the same guy...

Lets just wait for the dev too come online and clear this up for us.. Wink
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

This dev has been far too anonymous and unforthcoming for me, seems his only purpose has been to do as little as possible to get on Bittrex. Dumped at a small loss. GL if you are holding out.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:24:21 PM

This dev has been far too anonymous and unforthcoming for me, seems his only purpose has been to do as little as possible to get on Bittrex. Dumped at a small loss. GL if you are holding out.

I hope you were wrong with dumping your bag...I have too say I can understand it though.. Wink But we shall see if the dev delivers or not...  Roll Eyes

keeping my bag for now
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:25:18 PM

If anyone wants proof I will let a reputable poster teamviewer into my computer to see the messages.
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

bittrex is ask for github source 1 min ago for adding revo. Is the source under megaupload? its need github?

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

Github: https://github.com/revocoin/Revo

Dev still needs to add it to the TS
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:57:36 PM

Github: https://github.com/revocoin/Revo

Dev still needs to add it to the TS

Good luck with that.
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

This is why there are so many scams.  Nobody gives a crap.  Fuck it!  Throw it on Bittrex so I can dump my coins to the next sucker at a higher price.  
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:19:30 PM

This is why there are so many scams.  Nobody gives a crap.  Fuck it!  Throw it on Bittrex so I can dump my coins to the next sucker at a higher price.  

arent you a bit pissed?  Roll Eyes

I will wait for the dev too come back and post something... nothing has been proven yet... If he doest post something... it says enough and we can move on..

but for now... Im chill.. and will hold the bag.... I just cant imagine why he would take such effort on working together with the pools too limit the hashes and stuff... using only trusted pools..  it requires some extra work and all you know...  Wink
whatdidshedo

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:20:07 PM

remember this?      "Tomorrow; website, plan/roadmap writing, bounty outline, web wallet." if he shows up with a website today we will go right back up, funny how one comment can change prices of coins nowadays, it's a dangerous game to play the new ones.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:23:20 PM

arent you a bit pissed?  Roll Eyes

I will wait for the dev too come back and post something... nothing has been proven yet... If he doest post something... it says enough and we can move on..

but for now... Im chill.. and will hold the bag.... I just cant imagine why he would take such effort on working together with the pools too limit the hashes and stuff... using only trusted pools..  it requires some extra work and all you know...  Wink

What do you want to be proven?  I told you I would give any reputable poster access on teamviewer to see the messages.

You know what, I don't give a crap.  I'll just dump my coins on Bittrex like the rest of you.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: