Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NETGEAR ReadyNAS Pro Diskless 6-bay (Huge BTC discount)  (Read 2096 times)
lulzpid (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:25:31 PM

Hi all. I'm currently cleaning out inventory of a local company, and have the opportunity to offer everyone some really good deals on some Netgear products. There are are a lot of defective units still under warranty, they all have the special warranty features because it was a large business who operated them. Thus I have the opportunity to get them replaced free of charge from Netgear. To be clear, I'm selling the NEW replacement unit directly from the Netgear warehouse. No BS or refurbished units, it comes new straight to you. I ship Netgear back defective unit, they ship a new one straight to you.

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822122086

Specs:
High-performance architecture for fast data throughput

Up to 12 TB storage (6-BAY diskless)

Data protection with auto RAID management and online volume expansion

Works with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® clients across the network

Dual Ethernet failover design for high availability

iSCSI for compatibility with Microsoft Exchange and database servers

FAQ:
Is Netgear okay with this?
A: Yes, completely. The systems have a premium warranty service that cost the business a lot of money to purchase. Part of this is the opportunity to have these units replaced in this manner.

How/Why are prices so low? Too good to be true?
A: I have no use for the systems, and it makes economical sense to keep prices low to be competitive. I will have some other Netgear merchandise up for sale in the future as well (still clearing out the equiptment).

Terms:
Escrow is STRONGLY preferred. Buyer may arrange Escrow, provided it is not new member with 1 post I will be glad to use it. I do NOT require you to go first. I do NOT require payment upon tracking. Once the item has arrived (you will be given tracking number) and you have collected it, escrow will release funds, and not before that point.

I am asking 500$ at current btc/usd rate OR BEST OFFER. Feel free to make an offer.

I COMMUNICATE ONLY VIA PM OR XMPP. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED OR YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

lulzpid (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:22:06 PM

BUMP, still selling these!! They're going fast on craigslist so let me know if you want one! (only a few left)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:56:25 PM

And if you only need 2 bays... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130115.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: