Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking 1000 USD loan, interest 15%! REPAYMENT COMPLETE.  (Read 9130 times)
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

confirmed. ok haploid, anytime.

maybe i can actually get to the car dealership today. Cheesy

If you want to get the car quick, what I could do is send haploid's portion over to you first, and then haploid sends his portion to me. If you are in a rush to get that car by any chance.

hell yes! please do!

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

I'll send you the amount within 15 minutes. I don't have access to my hot wallet on every computer for security reasons.

Lastly, I know it would probably be more beneficial for you if the loan was $350 worth of btc, and repayment was also $350 (+interest) worth of btc at the time, but I'd like the amount in btc regardless of the price at the time. If I loan out in btc, I prefer it in btc because I don't like to cross over between the two. You mentioned you're ok with this, so confirm again and I'll have it sent when I can switch computers.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:18:02 PM

I'll send you the amount within 15 minutes. I don't have access to my hot wallet on every computer for security reasons.

Lastly, I know it would probably be more beneficial for you if the loan was $350 worth of btc, and repayment was also $350 (+interest) worth of btc at the time, but I'd like the amount in btc regardless of the price at the time. If I loan out in btc, I prefer it in btc because I don't like to cross over between the two. You mentioned you're ok with this, so confirm again and I'll have it sent when I can switch computers.

perfectly acceptable. done it before. i fear no bubbles! Cheesy

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:40:16 PM

got the last bit, i assume from haploid. thanks guys!

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:42:44 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:15:55 PM by haploid23

Haploid... please send $350 worth of btc to  
19XRT7MWnUjBY6rCBr6kKnaaN93DMQJYQ8

Sent a flat 0.6 btc ($355 at the time) to your wallet: https://blockchain.info/tx/b867cc9a8250b53da53f5f6fc5b66a956655b884b24d46855219fbabf4cb3eeb

My loan is roughly 1/3 of your total amount, so repayment is 0.067 btc monthly until you complete 0.69 btc repayment, which is roughly 10 months. You can automatically send the monthly repayment to:

16qUZwrapxcZSbdDMM27tDviZDoQ5pY8gp

edit 09/25/14: BiPolarBob as completely paid off Arklan's debt, HERE.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:50:47 PM

Hope you can make due with these loan amounts and on your way to rebuild your job. Best wishes to you!

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

Thanks man.

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:18:37 PM

This has to be the best "asking for a loan" thread that I have ever seen.. Maybe they should sticky this to show how its done..

Good job and good luck to your new endeavor..

had I seen this before it got funded, I would have funded the whole thing.. But im glad it turned out the way it did..
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

aww, thanks!

i gotta admit though, i'm actually a little frustrated with myself. i need the 1000 usd for the downpayment... i forgot to borrow enough to cover the fees and such of transfering that to paypal... oh well.

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

PM sent, if you need a hand, I can loan you some as well.

aww, thanks!

i gotta admit though, i'm actually a little frustrated with myself. i need the 1000 usd for the downpayment... i forgot to borrow enough to cover the fees and such of transfering that to paypal... oh well.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:17:13 PM

aww, thanks!

in response to his pm, i've asked lightlord for .2 btc.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:03:36 AM

Not to be nosy, but you locked your btc selling thread, so I'm curious who you sold to, and what were the fees? I've purchased btc at bitstamp - 2% before, sent as gift payment. If you sold it to who I think you sold it, then that guy is international and there is a 1-2% international fee, + 2.7% currency exchange fee. If he funded it with a credit card and made you eat the fees, then it's another ~3%.

There's no reason why you have to eat such high exchange fees (0.2 btc?), when it's very possible to get a 1:1 via paypal. However I do understand you need this fairly quickly and can't wait a day or two for the right buyer.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:06:20 AM

Not to be nosy, but you locked your btc selling thread, so I'm curious who you sold to, and what were the fees? I've purchased btc at bitstamp - 2% before, sent as gift payment. If you sold it to who I think you sold it, then that guy is international and there is a 1-2% international fee, + 2.7% currency exchange fee. If he funded it with a credit card and made you eat the fees, then it's another ~3%.

There's no reason why you have to eat such high exchange fees (0.2 btc?), when it's very possible to get a 1:1 via paypal. However I do understand you need this fairly quickly and can't wait a day or two for the right buyer.

Sold it to xetsr at bitstamp spot price. 1.71btc got me 1014 usd.

And I'm at the dealership now... 2014.5 Toyota camry xle hybrid.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:16:44 AM

aww, thanks!

in response to his pm, i've asked lightlord for .2 btc.

uh... lightlord?

and: got the car. well, mostly. paid the down payment, but they gotta make some uber required modifcations. gps locator, window tint, little things. i should be picking it up monday, and should start driving by end of the week. thanks for all the help guys.

jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:10:45 AM

Well I asked you the same question per PM which you never answered but whatever. Glad you got your loan finally.
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:22:09 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.  Seriously, you have a better car than I drive now.  I need to start a thread up  Grin.  This is an example of a real community project, please don't let the people who supported you down and the best of luck to you in your new gig.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:24:57 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.  Seriously, you have a better car than I drive now.  I need to start a thread up  Grin.  This is an example of a real community project, please don't let the people who supported you down and the best of luck to you in your new gig.

Erm... What are you even talking about? The loan is fully funded, and we believe him. We need no more proof. We have verified that its him, and he can sell the account for much more. This isn't a gig.
firejuan

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Because it's sterile...

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:12:01 PM

Erm... What are you even talking about? The loan is fully funded, and we believe him. We need no more proof. We have verified that its him, and he can sell the account for much more. This isn't a gig.

Relax. I was congratulating him on his new car & job (gig)  and everyone who pulled together to fund the loan. I wanted to see his new car because it sounds like a great car which should help him  repay this loan and keep earning a living.

A little levity is not such a bad thing especially when good things are happening.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:18:44 PM

Relax. I was congratulating him on his new car & job (gig)  and everyone who pulled together to fund the loan. I wanted to see his new car because it sounds like a great car which should help him  repay this loan and keep earning a living.

A little levity is not such a bad thing especially when good things are happening.

Oh ok. You know, the phrase of "proof or it didn't happen" is usually reserved by scamming newbies that come up with some sad story and ask for BTC.
Give him some time, he won't take that long to update us.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:20:06 PM

Well I asked you the same question per PM which you never answered but whatever. Glad you got your loan finally.

Ya know what, I totally missed message. Sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: