Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking 1000 USD loan, interest 15%! REPAYMENT COMPLETE.  (Read 9130 times)
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:47:07 AM

arklan, I've been thinking this over.
Decided that if you can pay Welsh off with the money from selling your old car, I'll loan you the rest.
I think I want the 15% interest at this point, but if anything goes awry for you, I'd be happy to lower it or even forfeit it.

my thanks cannot be expressed enough.

i'll talk to the dealership or carmax and get that done and welsh paid off asap and let you know.

Happy to help Smiley How long would this be approx? Need to grab a paper wallet from a secure location first.

well, actually i'm waiting on a new title for the old car to come in the mail. it might be in my mailbox right now (i forgot to check it today...) or it might be a week... DMV and all that, you know? i'll let you know when i have the title in hand and am able to act. we'll work out the timing so i'm carless as little as possible.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:48:53 AM

Decided that if you can pay Welsh off with the money from selling your old car, I'll loan you the rest.
I think I want the 15% interest at this point, but if anything goes awry for you, I'd be happy to lower it or even forfeit it.

i'll talk to the dealership or carmax and get that done and welsh paid off asap and let you know.

Happy to help Smiley How long would this be approx? Need to grab a paper wallet from a secure location first.

well, actually i'm waiting on a new title for the old car to come in the mail. it might be in my mailbox right now (i forgot to check it today...) or it might be a week... DMV and all that, you know? i'll let you know when i have the title in hand and am able to act. we'll work out the timing so i'm carless as little as possible.

Okay then, just let me know when everything's ready and I'll have the funds over lickety split.
If you catch me during my daytime, I could have it over in an hour, otherwise it could be 12-16 hours.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

Okay then, just let me know when everything's ready and I'll have the funds over lickety split.
If you catch me during my daytime, I could have it over in an hour, otherwise it could be 12-16 hours.
awesome. timezone?

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:52:51 AM

awesome. timezone?

I'm EST, typically I'm on from 7am to 12am.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:59:06 AM

oh good, that works out fine. i'm central US.

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:29:58 PM

So are you good now? gofundme notes said you are?

Good thread. Keep it up, man.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:32:38 PM

So are you good now? gofundme notes said you are?

Good thread. Keep it up, man.

yea, this deal with injust takes care of it.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:16:54 AM

just a friendly update. still waiting on the car title i mentioned... didn't expect it to take so damn long.

byt411

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:22:59 AM

just a friendly update. still waiting on the car title i mentioned... didn't expect it to take so damn long.

It's good to see that you're doing updates. Be sure to tell us once you're ready to receive the money.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:58:56 PM

And props on not asking for the money before that's dealt with Smiley
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

well of course. the deal is old loan first. and i've yet to figure out another way to pay that off, so. heh.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:34:35 PM

well of course. the deal is old loan first. and i've yet to figure out another way to pay that off, so. heh.

I know, I read the rest of the thread. Often in these situations people try to alter the original conditions. You didn't and I gave you a compliment Smiley

Good luck!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:23:23 AM

still alive!

and no title yet. i'm ready to mutilate someone at the dmv... planning to go talk to them tomorrow.

i checked into selling the old car to a junk place, but that only gets me 200... sigh.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 10:18:11 AM

Looks like you actually made some real contributions to this forum rather than beg for btc/money right away.

I'm willing to provide this loan in full if you have not already settled everything. I have not read every post closely, but as far as I can tell, you currently owe one member 0.66btc and once paid off, another member will loan you the $1k.

If you can provide some strong evidence that your forum account was never purchased or sold (you're still the original owner since creation), in addition to some other verifications, then I'm willing to provide you the loan without having to pay off the other 0.66 btc loan first. Let me finish reading the rest to make sure I got the story straight.

byt411

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:41:44 AM

Looks like you actually made some real contributions to this forum rather than beg for btc/money right away.

I'm willing to provide this loan in full if you have not already settled everything. I have not read every post closely, but as far as I can tell, you currently owe one member 0.66btc and once paid off, another member will loan you the $1k.

If you can provide some strong evidence that your forum account was never purchased or sold (you're still the original owner since creation), in addition to some other verifications, then I'm willing to provide you the loan without having to pay off the other 0.66 btc loan first. Let me finish reading the rest to make sure I got the story straight.

Actually, he needs to repay the 0.66 BTC to Welsh, and after that, me, cooldgamer, Injust, and some others will fund the loan.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

i'm happy to do any reasonable verifications. back when i did the asicminer usb group buys, i was verified by john k, including pictures of me. i figure i can contact him and send a picture of me and this thread, and he'd then verify it's still me.

i would just post said picture, but i don't think there's any other pic of me on this forum.

course, the general internet has plenty going back well before i got involved here, come to think of it... hmm.

byt411

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:01:14 PM

i'm happy to do any reasonable verifications. back when i did the asicminer usb group buys, i was verified by john k, including pictures of me. i figure i can contact him and send a picture of me and this thread, and he'd then verify it's still me.

i would just post said picture, but i don't think there's any other pic of me on this forum.

course, the general internet has plenty going back well before i got involved here, come to think of it... hmm.

Unfortunately, John K has disappeared from the forum for some time now. We have a picture of you, though, but that doesn't prove much, unless we get a verification from someone else.

You put that on the GoFundMe thing.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

oh, right. duh. i forgot i posted that. hmm. suggestions?

byt411

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:08:41 PM

Hmmm... When you did the group buys, did you put a return address on the shipped stuff? You can then give us some sort of an Address Verification (Bills, etc.).
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:18:28 PM

Hmmm... When you did the group buys, did you put a return address on the shipped stuff? You can then give us some sort of an Address Verification (Bills, etc.).

well, i've moved twice since then actually. currently living with my fiance in her parents house, so no bills of my own besides my cell phone anyway. that and they were shipped via fedex and ups - so the address would be their stores. and since i've moved from utah back to texas, that wouldn't help.

well, for starters: full legal name is arklan uth oslin (no middle name, thats first and last only) and being such a unique name, almost all the results (for even just arklan) are me.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: