Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerSource.net and Black Arrow products - CUSTOMER SERVICE WARNING!  (Read 11193 times)
brioche

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:49:02 AM

I don't think I'll be able to file a small claim as I can't really afford the court fee's and I wouldn't be able to travel to the local courts in Colorado. I am going to see if there are any class action lawsuits underway that I could join in.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
North Carolina ❖ First in Flight ❖ /   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qeu

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:50:22 PM

Same here, waiting on a cheque Dan Murtha promised to sent on 22th of July, asked for an update after 3 weeks (now 2 weeks ago), and they will not even respond anymore besides the automated "your request has been received". Disgusting, this minersource company. Guess there's nothing left but filing at the FTC an their local attorney's office.
Gezellig4Geld

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

Same here.  Waiting for my pre-order since April 15 and no updates or answers to my email inquiries from Minersource.  I will also see about the legal options in terms of a small claims court.  In addition I recommend people who are dissatisfied file claims and leave reviews at the BBB.  here is the direct link to Minersource which already has a "C" rating on the Denver, CO BBB website:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

brioche

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:08:22 AM

Okay Cool, I also sent a complaint. Starting to feel a bit better about this whole mess.

I think what irks me the most is that despite all the trouble with BA and the late shipping, Minersource has kept selling other newer and faster gear to people. I'm stuck in limbo without any cash or mining power, and all the while these guys are raking in the dough.  Angry

North Carolina ❖ First in Flight ❖ /   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:19:45 AM

I have had zero issues with Minersource during this Black Arrow fiasco and they are nothing but trying to help find a solution, I am a part of the group buy with Marto and minersource.

Too bad that is not the case for some in that gb with Marto. Problems seem to be growing and growing. As is the usual pattern. More than a few people get screwed over. Then a spate of people come to the forums and defend Technobit yet there are still outstanding issues with refunds going back nearly a year as well as some dirty deals with AMT that still need to be check out. Caveat emptor on all three. Do not buy from any of them you could be become the next person with a Customers Service complaint that goes on unresolved.

There are plenty of other options out there. Steer clear of these people.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

Same here.  Waiting for my pre-order since April 15 and no updates or answers to my email inquiries from Minersource.  I will also see about the legal options in terms of a small claims court.  In addition I recommend people who are dissatisfied file claims and leave reviews at the BBB.  here is the direct link to Minersource which already has a "C" rating on the Denver, CO BBB website:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

Great! Everyone file a complaint until they send the refunds.

chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:04:58 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 02:39:18 PM by chadtn

I've requested a refund for an order placed in November 2013 that has yet to ship.  I've given them a ten business day deadline before I begin the process of filing a small claims suit.  Has anyone compiled a list of pertinent Minersource information that they would be willing to share?  I'm looking for names, address, and contact information mostly.

Thanks!

Chad

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:35:09 PM

I've requested a refund for an order placed in November 2013 that has yet to be ship.  I've given them a ten business day deadline before I begin the process of filing a small claims suit.  Has anyone compiled a list of pertinent Minersource information that they would be willing to share?  I'm looking for names, address, and contact information mostly.

Thanks!

Chad

I'd also like the same details. Possibly a group action against them?
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

I just noticed one of the above posts mentioning a check being mailed to cover refunds.  I also was promised a check for a different order at about that same time.  I bought 51 of the used Bitfury boards from them.  I opened up five of the boards and all had components missing or damaged.  All three controllers they sent had obvious burned traces with wires soldered on to bypass the damage.  All three controllers smoked up almost instantly when I applied power, making my entire order useless.  It was also missing all of the stand offs that were promised in the item description.  I paid over 5.7 BTC for the order and was able to get a refund of 4.3 BTC.  Due to BTC price fluctuations that left me out about $30-$50 over what I paid, plus the $120 in shipping I spent sending the package back insured.

They are denying my Prospero refund, which was ordered/paid in early November.  I've given up receiving that order and have been asking for a refund for a while now.  From the looks of things it sounds like I will have to file a small claims suit.  I would really appreciate it if anyone that has already filed could share the company/owner information with me.  I want to have the paper work ready to file by the time the ten business day deadline I sent expires.

Thanks!

Chad

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

Did anyone got any email communications from Minersource recently, any updates? I would like to get my money back $800 is not something I can easily forget.

Minersource please continue sending refunds in $, Euro's, BTC. Do the right thing and don't steal are money!!

heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:36:10 AM

Did anyone got any email communications from Minersource recently, any updates? I would like to get my money back $800 is not something I can easily forget.

Minersource please continue sending refunds in $, Euro's, BTC. Do the right thing and don't steal are money!!

I'm thinking they're going down the gurgler
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

Hopefully some legal entity will take care of refunding customers their money. At this point I feel being robbed of my $800,-  Sad

Williwaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

I filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC.  Shortly after I filed the complaint I received tracking numbers for shipment of my two X1's.  No compensation was made for gross late arrival as minersource advertised.   I emailed them asking for the advertised compensation and never received a reply.   This has been a complete scam.  It's obvious that someone is holding the miners for the ROI as they were shipped to me days after filing a complaint.  That's far too coincidental in my opinion and should be considered criminal.  Search around, you'll find shipment only happens when official or legal actions are taken.
brioche

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:22:59 AM

Well I got my official letter from BBB today so now I guess I gotta wait for them to ship my expensive "paper weights," rather than doing the right thing and issuing me a refund :p

Diffusion

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:06:31 PM

I tried following up on my order again today (from Nov 2013) for an X1 and after they first said that they couldn't locate my order, then saying they couldn't locate my payment, they now say the previous owner ran off with the money and that I am SOL and take it up with their lawyer. They have yet to send any contact info for said lawyer.
I created a complaint with the BBB and will start one with small claims shortly.
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:23:41 PM

I tried following up on my order again today (from Nov 2013) for an X1 and after they first said that they couldn't locate my order, then saying they couldn't locate my payment, they now say the previous owner ran off with the money and that I am SOL and take it up with their lawyer. They have yet to send any contact info for said lawyer.
I created a complaint with the BBB and will start one with small claims shortly.

If that's the case then the previous owners should be tracked, jailed and the money returned to the customers.

Are you talking about Minersource or Blackarrow?

What's SOL?

Let's us know the progress, if you have their lawyers info please forward it.

Diffusion

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:03:15 PM

If that's the case then the previous owners should be tracked, jailed and the money returned to the customers.

What's SOL?

I am talking about Minersource, SOL = Shit outta luck.

Dan Murtha (co founder) emailed me back when I requested his lawyer info:

No problem, I will have that for you by tomorrow. Also, I would like to point out we didn't buy the company, we bought the domain name. The previous company still exists as far as I know. The lawyers will get you more details about the previous owner/LLC.

Sounds like they are trying to weasel out of likely more then just my order.
I would also like to point out on their website, long after they claim to have "just bought the domain" my order is there and showing as paid.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:26:48 AM

What's SOL?

I am talking about Minersource, SOL = Shit outta luck.

Dan Murtha (co founder) emailed me back when I requested his lawyer info:

No problem, I will have that for you by tomorrow. Also, I would like to point out we didn't buy the company, we bought the domain name. The previous company still exists as far as I know. The lawyers will get you more details about the previous owner/LLC.

Sounds like they are trying to weasel out of likely more then just my order.
I would also like to point out on their website, long after they claim to have "just bought the domain" my order is there and showing as paid.

Dan Murtha is Matt Carson's partner from the get-go. Matt Carson is still around, and together they'll pulling another fast one. The entire outfit is no longer to be trusted.
brioche

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:21:24 PM

So I went out to check the mail after lunch and guess what I found on the doorstop. Big box containing my 3 now useless expensive paper weights. Been asking for a Refund since early May, I am so ticked off.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:59:57 PM

So I went out to check the mail after lunch and guess what I found on the doorstop. Big box containing my 3 now useless expensive paper weights. Been asking for a Refund since early May, I am so ticked off.

This reeks of BFL. Seems like Minersource is mining the shit out of everyone's equipment, cleaning it up then shipping.

Jeez. This is just ridiculous.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: