Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:43:23 PM

Did Nilesh get approval from his Trustee to leave the country in Oct?

Did you get approval from the Council of Concern Trolls to post this concern?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:08:34 PM

the only red coin is who??
The reason why i post this is because i still remember how excited the URO community was when Bittrex first page showed only 2 coins green (incl URO) and the rest was red.
Like litte kids with no brain, there was posts all over showing URO in green. Thats crypto world, but you are still learning i guess

Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:09:19 PM

Anyone need to book their room at the Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong. Cheap rates per night, around $375 USD!

They don't seem to accept Bitcoin as a payment!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/hk/intercontinental-hong-kong-hong-kong.html

https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/reservation/book?method=roomRate&qAdlt=1&qBrs=ic.cp.in.vn.hi.ex.rs.cv.sb.cw.ul.6c&qChld=0&qCiD=29&qCiMy=092014&qCoD=30&qCoMy=092014&qDest=Hong+Kong+Hong+Kong&qGRM=0&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rc&qRef=rr&qRmP=O.C&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=10&qSHp=1&qSlH=hkghc&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:16:03 PM

what a circlejerk, dont you guys have your own thread for bullshitting yourselves? this is ours for bullshitting ourselves

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:23:09 PM

2. I was pointing out the fact that I'm not anybody else on this forum and don't have multiple accounts. If you can prove that I supposedly do have 'other' accounts then do so, instead of accusing me or somebody else of something that's not true. To make up stories like that is delusional and paraniod!

Even if you (fudders) are not a single person, I still perceive you as a single pile of oozing brainless goo.

3. You have admitted that you are a troll, so how many accounts do you have to troll people? You said, "I just troll the weaker trolls" doesn't that make you a bully?

I'm a high level troll. I only need one account.

4. I have posted questions which are entitled to be answered. I have asked people on this forum and they've admitted they have no answers. I was told to ask True-Asset, which you'll see I have done. Still no answers. That can only lead to one thing that lies have been told and that it's legitimate to say that this whole Uro thing is shady.

The coin looks dead. Why are you still asking those questions over and over again? Why are you coming back? What's in it to you?

5. Do you really think that if the so-called Uro Foundation were serious about promoting this so-called coin that they'd need to keep the venue of the so-called meeting a secret? A true business would be interested in promoting any product they have to everyone, with all the details, to get more people interested. Who are the so-called presenters? Why can't a date for the 'meeting' be made publicly available?

How is it secret when it's been announced and open for seat reservations?

6. Why have so many of my posts and others been manipulated?

I haven't manipulated a single one of your posts but I believe some just found it funny to do so. Why so serious?

7. Why has anyone who has asked questions been called a FUD?

Not everyone. Just those who ask questions with a mischievous intent (fudders).

8. Why are you and others so angry? If this was for real then you don't need to abuse other people.

You don't make me angry. You make me sick.

9 You said, "Scams are designed to make money for the scammers. How does URO earn money for its founders?" In my view, that's a silly question. The so-called founders make the money. There has been no evidence that ALL the so-called founders are involved, in fact there's been nothing from them, other than some signed documents which anyone could make up and have false signatures on them. Also, anyone can make up a website like this http://urose.launchrock.com/ and list their names on there. Notice that there is still nothing from the other so-called NIER's published there. So that means the scammers are GES, Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang.  

Ok, let's come back to this one again. While not every scam makes money, it at least has a business plan like this.

1. Premine 20% for the dev.
2. Premine another 30% to sell as ICO.
3. Release the coin.
4. Dump dev premine.
5. Disappear.
6. Huh
7. PROFIT!

If the plan fails - disappear because there's no point of going along with it.

I see one of those like every week, but I don't see you crusading there. You seem to stuck on this one. Now explain to me what is Nilesh's scam plan with URO? How does Nilesh intend to make money off this one. Why does Bohan bother doing anything if it's a failed scam? So far you've been avoiding answering this question. Will you avoid it again?

10. There have been Uro supporters who have also questioned the legitimacy of the coin.

Sincere concern is pretty easy to tell apart from outright FUD.

11. I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as anybody else. Isn't the crypto community all about 'transparency' , 'openness' and being able to have access to information properly?

Yes, you are. We got a homeless dude on the corner who is always hungry. He has the right to express this fact from time to time. What he doesn't have the right to do is chase me along the block every day yelling into my ear about how hungry he is and demanding that I feed him NOW. Your conduct here really reminds me of this homeless dude.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:23:49 PM

It's funny.

When I heard about the Urose event, I knew it was going to send the Uro-obsessed trolls into a panicked tizzy of frustrated denial.

Sure enough, right on cue.

You anti-uro kids are looking pretty desperate these days, just so you know.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:26:28 PM

It's funny.

When I heard about the Urose event, I knew it was going to send the Uro-obsessed trolls into a panicked tizzy of frustrated denial.

but like taxes dude...
/start ramble 3 pages of thread
/end ramble 3 pages of thread

Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:30:21 PM

Anyone need to book their room at the Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong. Cheap rates per night, around $375 USD!
They don't seem to accept Bitcoin as a payment!

OMG, that's a new low. By pointing at $375/night you have just shown how inconsequential you and people like you are for any business. That once again proves that you don't even matter because you're NOTHING. Besides, if you're poor you can get a cheap room in a love motel across the street. You might even save some of that allowance your mom gave you for a cheap hooker too. Even a grandma basement concern troll needs to get laid sometimes.
Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:32:09 PM

It's funny.

After the $375 comment I'm getting more and more convinced that fudders are just a bunch of little kids that took it as a challenge to sabotage something way out of their league.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:34:08 PM

how about you fudders pool some money or find someone to act as liaison and get your asses to the fucking conference. Every NIER will be there, Nilesh, Bohan, guest speakers, people who buy and sell urea.  Sounds like a good place to get some fucking answers doesnt it? or keep up the good fight from your keyboards. if none of you go you forego your right to whine here ever again.  heck maybe while your there they will give out a uro or two.

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:41:48 PM

how about you fudders pool some money or find someone to act as liaison and get your asses to the fucking conference. Every NIER will be there, Nilesh, Bohan, guest speakers, people who buy and sell urea.  Sounds like a good place to get some fucking answers doesnt it? or keep up the good fight from your keyboards. if none of you go you forego your right to whine here ever again.  heck maybe while your there they will give out a uro or two.

Before i buy my ticket, I would like to see the proof that these people are going to be there. On top of that, only so called "business partners" are allowed to attend this event.
Imagine they would let me in as a fudder. lol
They have their agenda and I am sure they will not answer any of those questions we keep asking in the front of any potential "investor".
Why dont you go?
Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:43:40 PM

how about you fudders pool some money or find someone to act as liaison and get your asses to the fucking conference. Every NIER will be there, Nilesh, Bohan, guest speakers, people who buy and sell urea.  Sounds like a good place to get some fucking answers doesnt it? or keep up the good fight from your keyboards. if none of you go you forego your right to whine here ever again.  heck maybe while your there they will give out a uro or two.

Before i buy my ticket, I would like to see the proof that these people are going to be there. On top of that, only so called "business partners" are allowed to attend this event.
Imagine they would let me in as a fudder. lol
They have their agenda and I am sure they will not answer any of those questions we keep asking in the front of any potential "investor".
Why dont you go?

There are only 73 seats remaining! Signup for your exclusive invite today!

It's right there on the website. Can just put your e-mail in there and get yourself a spot. I guess only them URO scammers have e-mail addresses...

PS. If you can't afford a plane ticket just to go and check it out chances are you don't belong at a conference like this anyway, kiddo.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:47:37 PM

i already believe in the project, so I'm not going. I also have nothing to contribute and will likely be able to watch most of the action hopefully in the IRC. Also I'm not moving my ass all the way to HongKong for an event, I've never been that far east and my passports expired because I'm a bum. The point is you guys have questions, you even have a guy who lives like 1500km from there, for a few BTC worth of fiat you can have him report back. Of course this is the guy who calls everyone a cunt so I doubt Nilesh would be open to being pulled aside and questioned about the legality of everything as I'm sure instead of legitimate questions the only words being vomited would be hey cunt, you cunt cunt, hows the bankruptcy. PS its not special invite, you can go the the urose.org site and signup for a seat. (of course it will cost a few more bucks on top of flight, food and a hotel room)
ps you are not forced to stay at a $375 room, you could book anywhere nearby if your broke :p

*edit forgot the funniest part, you want proof thes epeople are going.. do you expect to see like what confirmation orders for flights? LOLOLOLOL

heres the deal, if the BlockCypher lady tweets that she's going will you shut your mouth until after the event?

Truthful

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

Check out flight costs! Around $1,500 USD from US.

http://www.skyscanner.com.au/transport/flights/mhk/hkg/141029/141030/airfares-from-manhattan-to-hong-kong-international-in-october-2014.html?rtn=1
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:49:13 PM

whats a couple grand, you'll be rich right?

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:57:01 PM

i already believe in the project, so I'm not going. I also have nothing to contribute and will likely be able to watch most of the action hopefully in the IRC. Also I'm not moving my ass all the way to HongKong for an event, I've never been that far east and my passports expired because I'm a bum. The point is you guys have questions, you even have a guy who lives like 1500km from there, for a few BTC worth of fiat you can have him report back. Of course this is the guy who calls everyone a cunt so I doubt Nilesh would be open to being pulled aside and questioned about the legality of everything as I'm sure instead of legitimate questions the only words being vomited would be hey cunt, you cunt cunt, hows the bankruptcy. PS its not special invite, you can go the the urose.org site and signup for a seat. (of course it will cost a few more bucks on top of flight, food and a hotel room)
ps you are not forced to stay at a $375 room, you could book anywhere nearby if your broke :p

*edit forgot the funniest part, you want proof thes epeople are going.. do you expect to see like what confirmation orders for flights? LOLOLOLOL

heres the deal, if the BlockCypher lady tweets that she's going will you shut your mouth until after the event?

ok, lets say this event will happen. I still do not believe that there will be 100 guests flying from all over the world for 4h URO talk.
This would mean, just to attend this meeting I would have to pay URO Foundation 2BTC in hope to get some answers? that does not even include, flight and accommodation.
come on, why would I pay $1000 just to attend that event??? I can simply keep"fuddin" from home.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:58:47 PM

because if none of the disbelief goes and comes back with concrete evidence this is still a scam, then I am forced to believe and continue my stance that this is not a scam in my opinion. Also why would it be hard to believe GES would get 100 people who are willing to be early adopters and possibly make themselves(buyes of urea with uro) a bunch of loot for a 1st time transaction. which they could repeat and save 10% each time afterwards (assuming it reaches parity price)

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

Also this, cant pass it up...
why would I pay $1000 just to attend that event??? I can simply keep"fuddin" from home.
PROOF HE FUDS ALL HE EVER DOES IS FUD, HE'S PAID TO FUD ZOMFG

Cryptourologist

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

Well, you're a serious businessman who asks serious questions and wants to be taken seriously, aren't you? I'm sure $1,500 is nothing to a serious man like yourself.
Truthful

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:06:47 PM

Cost of function room Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong

http://www.hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com/pdf/meeting/meeting_to_inspire.pdf

http://www.hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com/meeting/delegate.php
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: