Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

I'm sorry your days of being paid to post FUD are coming to an end.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Delusional statement. Who's getting paid?? Why don't you try and refute what you claim to be FUD rather than post false comments.

Where are the other NEIR's?

Why has it been claimed that there's an office in HK when it doesn't exist.

Why has it been claimed that GES AU is not involved?

Why has the Uro Foundation claimed they're a volunteer organization when they're not.

Why has it been claimed that GES HK is a multi-international company with multi-million dollar contracts, yet can't host their own event?

lol well they are volunteer org. in some way. all these bag holders volunteer to do the PR for free. some bag holders create logo, the others are spaming people on twitter, trying to make them buy URO. donating money for prypto cards etc..
they do not get anything for doing that. so they are volunteers. but the cash flow is somewhere else.

Oh, you know where the cash flow has been.  It's been to the FUD team, paid on a per-post basis.

But that time is ending.  Soon the gravy train will be over for you guys.

Do you have some more work lined up?
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:20:07 PM

the thing about Nilesh and Bohan is that they keep talking about that big multi-million dollar company and Nilesh is donating so much money around the world but he can not donate $500 for NURO wallet design, not $300 for prypto cards. he can not even finance his own event. all donations are coming from poor bag holders who does not even own 1000 URO but they put all they got into that coin.

conflict of interest. also prypto was 3rd party, ask the prypto dev. Nuro wallet design allows the community to have an impact on the outcome of projects. im sure in some other case you would be proud if you won a few bucks for some work you did where that work would be on display though an upcoming platform. oh and you made a few bucks, cool. then again design isnt something to pay thousands for especially when the community who is for the coin is skilled, and would like to help. Im sure it would have gotten done for free if it was not posted with request for donation.

Bohan has said a few times ICO is illegal (unsecured securities whatever) premines are gray area illegal. so it follows that GES helping itself to a few million dollars or donating to a project  where it benefited in the long run would be highly scrutinized by people who are not internet detectives.

you believe everything Bohan say. Bohan this, Bohan that...do you have your own opinion or would you also agree with him if tomorrow he say "the world is going down next week"?
if these companies supports URO then they would also support projects of URO. Its called "investors" dude, investors invest money into coins they like and they will also donate money in good projects...why? because successful project will help the coin and the price. but we see how successful all these projects from URO Foundation are.
Nilesh is full of shit! He promised the video from Iran and what happened? you are totally brain washed dude!

Yeah that was not a very convincing answer. If they have so much money, then why not donate some to the overall cause? How on Earth is that a conflict of interest? Of all the criticism of this project I've seen, this is really the most convincing. It makes no fucking sense whatsoever if they're supposedly wealthy businessmen.
sorry im not as wellspoken as it has been stated by others why this would be an issue, even if its a halfassed issue

"stated by others"? again, do you have your own opinion? how old are you?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

the thing about Nilesh and Bohan is that they keep talking about that big multi-million dollar company and Nilesh is donating so much money around the world but he can not donate $500 for NURO wallet design, not $300 for prypto cards. he can not even finance his own event. all donations are coming from poor bag holders who does not even own 1000 URO but they put all they got into that coin.

conflict of interest. also prypto was 3rd party, ask the prypto dev. Nuro wallet design allows the community to have an impact on the outcome of projects. im sure in some other case you would be proud if you won a few bucks for some work you did where that work would be on display though an upcoming platform. oh and you made a few bucks, cool. then again design isnt something to pay thousands for especially when the community who is for the coin is skilled, and would like to help. Im sure it would have gotten done for free if it was not posted with request for donation.

Bohan has said a few times ICO is illegal (unsecured securities whatever) premines are gray area illegal. so it follows that GES helping itself to a few million dollars or donating to a project  where it benefited in the long run would be highly scrutinized by people who are not internet detectives.

you believe everything Bohan say. Bohan this, Bohan that...do you have your own opinion or would you also agree with him if tomorrow he say "the world is going down next week"?
if these companies supports URO then they would also support projects of URO. Its called "investors" dude, investors invest money into coins they like and they will also donate money in good projects...why? because successful project will help the coin and the price. but we see how successful all these projects from URO Foundation are.
Nilesh is full of shit! He promised the video from Iran and what happened? you are totally brain washed dude!
yes i believe him, and i dont believe you. the only investors are the speculators, the rest are people using this as a financial token for pay for urea. it doesnt mater if the graphics are pretty, or anything as long as it works. making it presentable is for shits and giggles in my opinion.

how do you know that "it works"?? because Bohan say so? who is talking about pretty graphics now? where in the hell did you see a payment done in URO?
I read it here http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/ which was copied and pasted here (still there) http://www.rivaa.in/Announcement (meaning it applies to rivaa paying in uro for urea). also theres 2x 12500 on the uro blockchain form that time which havent moved. also the order was for an IPL tender. Its been 90 days. if that order hasnt shipped... Indian government will be taking up a bigger shitstorm than you guys.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:22:47 PM

Yeah that was not a very convincing answer. If they have so much money, then why not donate some to the overall cause? How on Earth is that a conflict of interest? Of all the criticism of this project I've seen, this is really the most convincing. It makes no fucking sense whatsoever if they're supposedly wealthy businessmen.
sorry im not as wellspoken as it has been stated by others why this would be an issue, even if its a halfassed issue

im the same age as you. my opinion is formed by everything ive read. i read shit from other people get off my back. im sorry my brain is not as powerful as truthful who can quote 40 pages ago in an instant. Its been started here or in IRC the reasons why uro foundation isnt accepting money from GES or NIERs

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

yes i believe him, and i dont believe you. the only investors are the speculators, the rest are people using this as a financial token for pay for urea. it doesnt mater if the graphics are pretty, or anything as long as it works. making it presentable is for shits and giggles in my opinion.

how do you know that "it works"?? because Bohan say so? who is talking about pretty graphics now? where in the hell did you see a payment done in URO?
I read it here http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/ which was copied and pasted here (still there) http://www.rivaa.in/Announcement (meaning it applies to rivaa paying in uro for urea). also theres 2x 12500 on the uro blockchain form that time which havent moved. also the order was for an IPL tender. Its been 90 days. if that order hasnt shipped... Indian government will be taking up a bigger shitstorm than you guys.

dude, stop making yourself look stupid. I am serious!
"have signed contract of 25000 metric tonn of urea fertilizers with M/S, GREEN EARTH SYSTEMS " ok so far we understand normal business is going on, Rivaa signed "fiat" contract with GES.
"RIVAA SUPPORTS UROCOIN" is this a quote? I do not know what it means but it does not say that Rivaa paid UREA with URO. Its some kind of quote posted there, which says that they "support" URO.
If Rivaa would publicly announce using URO as a payment, they would have some legal problems.
Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

im the same age as you. my opinion is formed by everything ive read. i read shit from other people get off my back. im sorry my brain is not as powerful as truthful who can quote 40 pages ago in an instant. Its been started here or in IRC the reasons why uro foundation isnt accepting money from GES or NIERs

you can read this here as well THEY ARE FOOLING YOU ..if you would just look around and see what other investors do in cpryto you would understand that you have been PUNKED.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:28:52 PM

"have signed contract of 25000 metric tonn of urea fertilizers with M/S, GREEN EARTH SYSTEMS " ok so far we understand normal business is going on, Rivaa signed "fiat" contract with GES.

Just so we're all clear-  Your stated position here is that GES has signed a multi-million dollar contact with Rivaa.  Settled in fiat, according to you, but you do assert there is a deal for such an amount.

Everyone, even the paid FUD team accepts that GES does deals on the multi-million dollar level. 

This point is no longer up for debate as everyone is in agreement.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:30:01 PM

your nuts gugli, your punked and you will miss out (though you havent missed anything yet.

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:31:12 PM

your nuts gugli, your punked and you will miss out (though you havent missed anything yet.

you will miss the EXIT...oops, you already did..sorry for that.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:32:36 PM

bitcoins down 50% you missed that exit oops.

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:34:27 PM

bitcoins down 50% you missed that exit oops.

no, you dont know my entry price. dont worry about that.
too bad for you URO falls, BTC falls.. double loss!
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:35:54 PM

its ok the only thing i waste is my time. [brag] i never put fiat in, or bought hardware and my net worth is a measly 8-10 btc if i cashed out now. not bad for nothing. [/endbrag]

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:37:24 PM

its ok the only thing i waste is my time. [brag] i never put fiat in, or bought hardware and my net worth is a measly 8-10 btc if i cashed out now. not bad for nothing. [/endbrag]

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes dont look in the mirror when you say that.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:38:26 PM

my largest contribution to this thread to follow:
 Tongue

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

my largest contribution to this thread to follow:
 Tongue

interesting, very interesting
Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:50:23 PM

so UROCOIN IS decentralized hybrid of  energy + food pegged currency??
did we move on from the piss? taking over the world now? lol
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:56:08 PM

mm indeed

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:02:02 PM

mm indeed

LMAO, this is the funniest thing i have heard in this whole week.
Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:29:34 PM

you can thank this guy for all of these "positive" articles at Bitcoinist and Cointelegraph. But too bad URO foundation & GES does not care if he will make it to the event or not.
Instead of taking care of their supportes and bring them to the event for free, they will make him pay his own ticket or ask bag holders to give him some money. such a SCAM!

Guglimugli

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:49:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:34:36 PM by Guglimugli

Max Keiser BEGGIN SHOW PART 3

looks like URO has a new PR guy who passionately love Max Keiser  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: