Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic collapse is set for July 2014! Most likely Black Tuesday 22 / 7  (Read 2599 times)
E-valuta (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:56:53 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 12:21:16 AM by E-valuta

Well, Lagarde told us to be weary of the date between 7/7 and 20/7, perhaps even up to 25/7. And today 10/7/7(2+0+1+4) the European and Portugal bank started falling rapidly right before closing.

Here is Lagardes Speech With the numerology info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

Funny how she talk about G7 many weeks before it became G7, right? Smiley One could almost think it was planned in advance   Shocked

And here, my other thread that shows you, beyond any doubt, that the date of 22/7 or somewhere around there is decided long time ago. I am now predicting the history books will choose the date of 25/7/2014 however, since that will be a 7/7/7.  (Edit: Lagarde is also highlighting "The 25th......" in her Speech, why even care about 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall? That's horseshit!).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680436.0

NEWS UPDATES:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/17/investing/stocks-markets/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Stocks plunge more as Israel invades Gaza
Markets went from bad to worse Thursday as Israel launched a ground offensive in Gaza shortly after a passenger jet crashed in conflict-ridden Ukraine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/markets/10965052/Bank-for-International-Settlements-fears-fresh-Lehman-crisis-from-worldwide-debt-surge.html
http://www.infowars.com/the-head-of-the-central-bank-of-the-world-warns-that-another-great-financial-crisis-may-be-coming/

As I have written about previously, the total amount of government debt in the world has grown by about 40 percent since the last recession, and the “too big to fail banks” have collectively gotten 37 percent larger since that time.
[/color]

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/10/investing/portugal-bank/?hpt=hp_t3

Portugal bank crisis: 4 reasons to keep calm    
(THey actually had to claim theres as many as 4(!) reasons to be calm! How calming  Roll Eyes)

http://www.infowars.com/europe-tumbles-as-banks-lose-all-2014-gains/

Europe Tumbles As Banks Lose All 2014 Gains

Don't worry though -- the people on TV told us that it's all contained

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

It's not 7. It's 5. Everything is related to the number 5, and the more you look for it the more you will find it.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:07:42 PM

It's not 7. It's 5. Everything is related to the number 5, and the more you look for it the more you will find it.

No superstition ty.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:32:19 PM

The most important thing to remember about predictions of collapse, catastrophe, end of the world, or the second coming of jesus, is that you have to set your timing to a point sufficiently far in the future.

Else you risk that your fame is short lived.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:38:59 PM

The world is going to end when the block reward is one satoshi. I know how to save you, that is currently a secret, but I will tell you when the time is near. In the mean time, give me some power, honour and most importantly some money.
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:39:23 PM

Confirmation bias.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:15:56 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:52:27 PM

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.
That's a retarded way to counter a viable and correct post.

If anyone is in denial, it's you. He gave a perfectly good link with information related to the topic, showing his view of why you are wrong and he is right. I too challenge your opinion, and I await the end of the next 3 weeks.

There is very well confirmation bias, and it is evident in this. Just because people say something doesn't mean it's true, even if they hae a big name. Example: Mark T. Williams.

I can't really say much else. Come back with actual info and I'll consider taking you seriously. Until then, the next 3 weeks have next to no concern for me.
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:39:32 PM

If anyone is in denial, it's you. He gave a perfectly good link with information related to the topic, showing his view of why you are wrong and he is right. I too challenge your opinion, and I await the end of the next 3 weeks.

There is very well confirmation bias, and it is evident in this. Just because people say something doesn't mean it's true, even if they hae a big name. Example: Mark T. Williams.

I can't really say much else. Come back with actual info and I'll consider taking you seriously. Until then, the next 3 weeks have next to no concern for me.

Retarded? If his post was "correct", as was mine. Learn to debate.

jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:04:48 PM

People have been putting specific dates to an "economic collapse" for years now.  When it happens in certian countries its usually slow and gradual, nd has been in the making for a while.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

Retarded? If his post was "correct", as was mine. Learn to debate.

Then we shall debate.

I find it a very poor way of proving your point and making you appear credible if you counteract someone's statement by simply calling it denial.

On the topic of a global collapse,
People have been putting specific dates to an "economic collapse" for years now.  When it happens in certian countries its usually slow and gradual, nd has been in the making for a while.
There isn't much else you can do about it. Learn skills, buy commodities that will have constant value, and hope for the best.

Quoted post is mainly why I do not believe your statement. Not because he wrote it, but because that's what I thought when I first read your title and opening post.

Just like with most other prediction videos, if it doesn't come true, turn it to next year! If you need examples, type "illuminati 2011", "illuminati 2012", "illuminati 2013", "illuminati 2014". Those always popped up on the side of vids I watched over the years. Each year will bring in quite a large amount of videos.

I would apprecaiate it if you could bring more information to support your idea, so I can hopefully understand it better.
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:16:32 PM

People have been putting specific dates to an "economic collapse" for years now.  When it happens in certian countries its usually slow and gradual, nd has been in the making for a while.

Ay. But I think all those predictions failed because they tried to look at the economics itself, not the People running it. It's a well established fact that the economy has been ready for a total collapse for decades(and the 2007 was more or less a controlled demolition to buy more time). We all been waiting for the "Death of the dollar" etc yet it has been postponed for so long. They could surely postpone it longer, but it is unevitable that we will have a major collapse never seen before.

Why wouldn't they set the date themself? Why let the biggest event in human history(or at least human economic history) be left to random market events?

EDIT: Also, think about geopolitics and the rivalry between nations. China and many other countries hold dollars that they anytime could drop, making US very vulnerable. Sure, China loses on it aswell but as long as China is holding they have a strong defense against US military. As soon as the economic collapse hits though, China, Russia etc loses their advantage because then US has nothing more to lose and can set loose its behemoth of military. Face it, it's been an open currency/trade war for a few years now..
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:18:43 PM

@Yakamoto: Are you kidding me?  Cheesy

He linked to "Confirmation Bias" and had nothing else to contribute to the discussion. So.. My answer to you is:

I find it a very poor way of proving your point and making you appear credible if you counteract someone's statement by simply calling it confirmation bias.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:39:46 PM

@Yakamoto: Are you kidding me?  Cheesy

He linked to "Confirmation Bias" and had nothing else to contribute to the discussion. So.. My answer to you is:

I find it a very poor way of proving your point and making you appear credible if you counteract someone's statement by simply calling it confirmation bias.

Touché, but it was a decently valid point as opposed to calling his statement denial.

I understand what you mean by that however, and I do agree with you. A simple link isn't really enough.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

A war will start before this happens... They Royal 13 are already starting wars in like 5 different countries.  This will just end with massive massive massive drafts .. massive drafts.. several nukes and a massive explosion of debt.  Be prepared to go to war for some pointless cause..
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:19:46 PM

Numerology...  Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy

Why is this thread still in economics? It should be off-topic.

I'm sure we'll see economic collapse soon enough. I'm also sure that numerologists will continuously offer new predictions until they are finally... err ... of cause... right. Wink
E-valuta (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:32:51 PM

A war will start before this happens... They Royal 13 are already starting wars in like 5 different countries.  This will just end with massive massive massive drafts .. massive drafts.. several nukes and a massive explosion of debt.  Be prepared to go to war for some pointless cause..

Will the war really happen before? I think that the economy is whats making a war impossible. USA cannot go into a war when CHina/Russia is holding such a strong advantage economically. If the collapse occurs however, even the american People will support a war even if the cause is false/evil/self preservation.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:42:00 PM

Will the war really happen before? I think that the economy is whats making a war impossible. USA cannot go into a war when CHina/Russia is holding such a strong advantage economically. If the collapse occurs however, even the american People will support a war even if the cause is false/evil/self preservation.

Surprisingly the American people opposed bombing Syria last fall, going against the wishes of their beloved obama.  I think we as a country are growing weary of the US govts want for war everywhere, but with that said I dont think they will stop trying to go to war/incite war in other countries.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

I am as bearish as the next guy.  And have been since Jimmy Carter...

But there has been no existential collapse yet.  It may happen.  Smart people will diversify their investments.  Put, say, 5% of your net wealth into physical gold (more if you are OK with the risk and concentration).  Put, say, 1% into Bitcoin (again, if you are aware the risks and are OK with them).

If you are even more worried, add "lead bullion" and lead delivery devices, and lay in water & food.  The "Preparations List" is almost endless, but having some of these items will shield you in a dramatic financial crash.

My "best guess" is that a collapse is possible.  20% probability?  Who knows?  Not me, not you.  Diversification is one of the very few "freebies" in investing.  A diversified portfolio is likely to have better upside and with fewer risks than being overly-concentrated.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

Yay! Infowars!

I'll look at this and just agree with you, regardless what my personal opinions are. I don't want to spend a ton of time debating this.

We actually live in the most peaceful time in human history, so just keep that in mind.

If anyone wants to debate, then just ask. I kind of need stuff to do these days.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: