Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of believed to be dead coins are more then back to life it seems|my find  (Read 2491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boxuser (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

bump

GaryBirch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:59:33 PM

I mined a bunch of Beli coin when it first came out and never found a place to trade it before it seemed to go dead... anyone know of the status of Beli?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:27:56 PM

I know I'm stretching the unwritten rules of this thread, and I know I'm in the tank with this one, but I suggest you add the Nxt clone NFD to your list.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.0

Okay: I admit that NFD's been received around here as a blah coin and its price performance since being listed on Bter has been boring to depressing.

But there's still an active dev team, working under the hood, and the community - although shrunk - is still largely supportive.

And, there are two huge advantages that NFD's blah and boring reception has given it:

1) It's still incredibly cheap. In my admittedly in-the-tank opinion, of course. Smiley You can pretty much snap up all you want at 3 satoshis.
2) Because it never had a big-pump debut when it was listed, it's also never had a grinding bear market. So, there aren't that many members of the NFD community that feel like bagholders! NFD is lucky in that way: we do not have a long list of disgruntled bagholders to contend with.

True, it's still quite new and its ecosystem is bare-bones right now. That's what comes with its very cheap price. In this sense, it's more-or-less fairly valued right now. But for a new Nxt clone, it's surprisingly robust network-wise. For that robustness, MaWo deserves the bulk of the credit. His meticulousness and hard work has paid off.

I'll grant there are a lot of arguments, credible ones to a disinterested outside party, to see NFD as yet another crypto write-off. But in my admittedly in-the-tank opinion, NFD is a classic "sleeper." Like Reddcoin, until recently. It slept for month after month until PoSV woke it up...

Of course, if NFD is destined to be like Redd, the months and months are still ahead of it. But still...

FYI, NFD's official Website is here:

http://www.nfdcoin.com/     

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

FRK was created by me and the ANN thread is linked in my sig

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print