Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 08:39:58 AM by MaWo

Thread locked.
Please send me a pm, if you are a new NFD developer and want a link to a new NFD thread.

Horizon/NFD Merger Announcement

After extensive negotiations, the development team of NFD has agreed to merge with HZ.

Why do we think a merge is good for both coins?

HZ is another Nxt clone with a vibrant community and a larger dev team. HZ has a very good crypto currency infrastructure with many public nodes and has a still ongoing good distribution. They also have good relations to the industry and good marketing. Most of this is missing for NFD but we have a good core development team, which HZ is missing. NFD and HZ ‘s teams share the same ideas and the same vision. This all led to the idea to work together on one coin. Together we are stronger, faster, better!

HZ is actively traded on Poloniex and Bittrex. The recent Bter disaster has not affected HZ.

HZ is offering a buy out for NFD coins. This is an option for the NFD community to move with the NFD development team and also benefit from the team merge.

The HZ dev team has already set up an automated script to make exchanging your NFD easy and convenient. As a welcome to us, the HZ team settled on a fair exchange rate of 1 HZ to 25 NFD.

The exchange itself is scheduled to start on March 9th.The HZ team doesn’t want to release a lot of HZ all at once, which would prompt concern about flooding the market. So, the HZ will be sent on the same schedule as its bounty distribution. In a tip of the hat to “Nxt Fair Distribution,” the accounts with the least NFD will be served first if there’s a line-up. If you’re an NFD minnow, you’ll get your HZ quickly. The whole exchange will take place over four to five months after the 9th, so the big whales will likely have to wait until summer. The minnows will get theirs sooner.

In order to make sure that everyone gets the news, the exchange script will operate for 120 days after the March 9th start. So, the last day to send your NFD to the exchangebot will be July 5th of this year. After that, it will cut off the buyout line and distribute HZ to any sent NFD that’s left.  

Further details and instructions on the exchange mechanics are coming soon. The NFD that the HZ team gets for the exchange will be burned.

NFD Assets, including the ones run by Nxtblg, will be recreated on the HZ system. If you hold any Assets, please contact the Issuer or look on the NFD threads for details on how to redeem your NFD Assets for the HZ equivalents. If your Asset is backed by another cryptocurrency, you also have the option of redeeming your Asset for the underlying crypto. Once the HZ versions are set up, they will be run in the same manner as they were when they were NFD Assets. The terms will be the same, except for terms that depend on market ratios: those will be adjusted to replace HZ’s market value for NFD’s. If you have any questions about the specific mechanics of an Asset transfer, please contact your Issuer.

please see also HZ announcement: https://horizonplatform.io/horizon-acquires-nfd/

The NFD development team is proud to announce the first NFD-AT testnet client for public testing.
Please see the announcement for more details.

Official unmoderated critism thread [NFD] NFD Complaint, Criticism, Etc. Thread [UNMODERATED]

localized NFD threads:

NFD is listed on BTER https://bter.com/trade/NFD_BTC

Do you like to contribute to NFD? Please check out our  project plan and rewards sheet.
(Document is under constant development!)

Summary
coin name:                   NFD  (Chinese平等币)
amount of coins:          5 billion
block time:                   60 seconds
proof:                           PoS
block reward:               NFD NSC Asset after 1440 confirmations
algorithm:                     curve25519/sha256
software:                      NXT fork
release date:                2014/06/05
distribution date:          2014/06/15 09:00pm

wallet                           https://bitbucket.org/NFDcoin/nfdcoin/downloads - latest client version NFD-1.3.7
source code                  https://bitbucket.org/NFDcoin/nfdcoin/src
block explorer:              https://nfdcoin.com/blockExplorer
                                        If you have a running NFD client you can also use ui search box or https://localhost:8876/blockExplorer as block explorer.
exchanges:                   bter.com currently frozen

trading threads:            NFD and NFD asset thread  
richlist:                         richlist updated every minute

logo:                            
website  :                     https://nfdcoin.com/
reddit:                         http://www.reddit.com/r/NFDv2/ (thanks CoinKombinat)
twitter                          https://twitter.com/nfdcoins
google+                       coming soon
QQ group                      NFDCoin中国 245277102
IRC                               #NFDCoin IRC channel on Freenode - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=NFDcoin

Team:
project leader: Nxtblg
developers: richwang,  MaWo

We are looking for developers with Java and/or JavaScript experiences!

Please feel free to contact Nxtblg if you like to contribute anything.

In development:
  • simple client
  • public hallmarked node reward bot
  • automated transactions

development donation addresses:

BTC address: 18KAi7XzLXrsCQCwJk3Fk6u9acdGuAW4it
Nxt address: NXT-Z9UE-YAPN-RL7Z-8G3XZ
NFD address: NFD-9PHZ-HTPL-JVBR-AB73P  

latest testnet client
Linux:
Code:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/NFDcoin/nfdcoin.git
cd nfdcoin
git checkout develop
./compile.sh
echo "nxt.isTestnet=true" > conf/nxt.properties
./run.sh

Windows/Mac:
A good gui frontend for git is
http://www.sourcetreeapp.com/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:28:53 AM

I will help.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:29:50 AM

NFDCoin is a scammer, so all bitcoins are gone and we do not get a software for our bitcoins.

The NFD idea is great and it formed a big community.
That's why I decide to announce NFDv2 based on NFD IPO.

I just downloaded the spreadsheet and will give NFD Coins as promised from NFDCoin Scam IPO for free.

I hope it's not not so much to do, to get nfd startetd. ;-) I have a full time job and a 8 week old daughter.
So If someone can help me, I would be much appreciate.

Software: pure NXT fork
Release date: TBC

domain name poll for website https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603822

I was thinking the same thing! While you were posting this, I went over to the distribution spreadsheet page and copied all four pages. All the info is still up there.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

I can't do anything about any last-minute spend sends, but I can reconstruct the original distribution from that spreadsheet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:30:01 AM

Just dropped you PM as I was going to arrange the same.

^ I am with STUPID!
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

the fact is, that BCNext gave only the sourcecode to the Nxt community. And Nxt became famous thanks to the people behind it. And since Nxt clones can "borrow" its code, all they need to do is to find a name and deal with the distribution. This job was already done. It just cost a little more Bitcoins Cheesy So you are right, community can now "borrow" the sourcecode and "borrow" the name (or you can vote about the name - like PhoenxtCoin) and the distribution sheet. So the coin can be reborn even without scammer
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:33:02 AM

I can do a website design as soon as we got logo.

kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:36:27 AM

NFDCoin is a scammer, so all bitcoins are gone and we do not get a software for our bitcoins.

The NFD idea is great and it formed a big community.
That's why I decide to announce NFDv2 based on NFD IPO.

I just downloaded the spreadsheet and will give NFD Coins as promised from NFDCoin Scam IPO for free.

I hope it's not not so much to do, to get nfd startetd. ;-) I have a full time job and a 8 week old daughter.
So If someone can help me, I would be much appreciate.

Software: pure NXT fork
Release date: TBC

domain name poll for website https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603822

I was thinking the same thing! While you were posting this, I went over to the distribution spreadsheet page and copied all four pages. All the info is still up there.

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

I can't do anything about any last-minute spend sends, but I can reconstruct the original distribution from that spreadsheet.

Please don't leave anybody out. Just use the blockchains of bitcoin & NXT to see who paid what amounts to which address.

People would need to prove they were the original sender, but this coin (NFDv2 - PhoenxtCoin) needs to include everybody. This coin should be based on fairness to all NFD victims IMO
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:39:28 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.

tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

Great community here.

In future, when the Phoenxt coin becomes a huge success,
we can thank NFDCoin scammer for doing all the officework, by maintaining the distribution list.  Wink

and he can keep the scammed coins as his salary.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:42:10 AM

I can do a website design as soon as we got logo.

Great! I still have the nfdcypto. suite of domain names, even though they weren't the first choice on the poll. If MaWo has his, you can put up the website on the first-choice domain suite.

Damme, I had no idea that I'd become part of a dev team...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

That'll be a great example of community work. Someone got an idea to share coins with dev. I think it's fair. Let's do 10% development fund which will be under control of new dev. He could do all job himself or pay someone in Nfd for help or whatever.
Good idea.
do we have a developer in the community yet?
minlihua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:44:04 AM

great, fair distribution is important, althought it is just a clone of nxt.
i will mean a lot. sorry i am not good at code, but will find someway to help

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                               
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:44:11 AM

I hope it's not me: I don't know how to generate a genesis block for a Nxt clone, I haven't even read the source code for Nxt, and my Java is amateur-rudimentary.

But if all else fails, I'll give it a try.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

Count me in the team too though I dont have much experience with crypto development.
But am happy to help as much as I can.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:45:05 AM

Very good idea. You are amazing. I will try my best to support this project.
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:46:55 AM

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

Pay ALL original stakeholders 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have received.
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:47:28 AM

you are a chinese?

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:47:46 AM

I hope it's not me: I don't know how to generate a genesis block for a Nxt clone, I haven't even read the source code for Nxt, and my Java is amateur-rudimentary.

But if all else fails, I'll give it a try.

Let's see if experienced java dev appears in the thread. If not we'll figure this out.

MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:48:23 AM

Please don't leave anybody out. Just use the blockchains of bitcoin & NXT to see who paid what amounts to which address.

People would need to prove they were the original sender, but this coin (NFDv2 - PhoenxtCoin) needs to include everybody. This coin should be based on fairness to all NFD victims IMO

See it the same way. do we have btc and NXT addreses from original IPO?
Someone who wants to be  responsible for the distribution thing?

I can only post evey 360 seconds. Thats annoying.

Good idea.
do we have a developer in the community yet?

I think I can do that, but could take time, at least 1 or 2 week for first  testnet version.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

I suggest paying each stakeholder 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have gotten if NFDcoin hadn't been a scammer. The dev group get the other 0.1 NFD

(90% to original stakeholders) + (10% for the dev bounty) = 100% of the original NFD coins

Pay ALL original stakeholderse 0.9 NFD for each 1 NFD they would have received.

10% would be 500 million. That is a little excessive for 1 guy. I think 100 million per developer is good and we should have no problem attracting talent.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: