Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249895 times)
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:13:40 AM

Cryptocaucasian certifies Apexcoin with 10 Stars and +++++

New ATH soon?

Great news ! Thanks for the heads up. Seems Apex is really getting a lot of attention these days. I'd say it was about time.

People are more aware nowadays, after so many scams they are much more careful. They do their research and are able to differentiate between legit alts and shit and scam alts. This is where coins like APEX come into play.  Coins which have been around for months (Apex has been around for like 5 months) and have a proven record time and again.

To me these are all positive signs that the crypto scene is changing for the better. Scams and shitcoins are slowly going to be extinguished and we will be left with truly innovative and unique alts like APEX.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamTsuedo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:59:37 AM

New ATH soon?

New ATH? Hell yeah !  Shocked
TheMasterKey

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:03:01 AM

New ATH soon?

Great news ! Thanks for the heads up. Seems Apex is really getting a lot of attention these days. I'd say it was about time.

People are more aware nowadays, after so many scams they are much more careful. They do their research and are able to differentiate between legit alts and shit and scam alts. This is where coins like APEX come into play.  Coins which have been around for months (Apex has been around for like 5 months) and have a proven record time and again.

To me these are all positive signs that the crypto scene is changing for the better. Scams and shitcoins are slowly going to be extinguished and we will be left with truly innovative and unique alts like APEX.

+1000
raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:29:10 AM

The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Turnkey

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:12:38 AM

The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

Could apex go to 10,000 sat ?! You really think so man? I think 5,000 is possible, but more than that...hmmm...
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Could apex go to 10,000 sat ?! You really think so man? I think 5,000 is possible, but more than that...hmmm...

It could go anywhere with a pump. On that pump note, I was a bit surprised to read that Bobsurplus sold his holding 300k APEX. The volume was surprising, wtf, that's all? That was less than 1 BTC investment because he got in at 300 satoshis. What kind of whales we are talking about if they play with only 1 BTC?
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:41:19 PM

1btc sell was by a whale? LOL what a joke whoever thinks that was a whale with merely 1btc knows nothing Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Turnkey

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

It could go anywhere with a pump. On that pump note, I was a bit surprised to read that Bobsurplus sold his holding 300k APEX. The volume was surprising, wtf, that's all? That was less than 1 BTC investment because he got in at 300 satoshis. What kind of whales we are talking about if they play with only 1 BTC?

LOL Smiley

I saw that tweet too. I don't believe a word bobsurplus is saying. I've never actually seen him say that he dumped this much of this coin. He is usually always posting that he is buying, even in the middle of a massive dump. So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

raveldoni

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

Buying 300 K APEX at 300 satoshi was theoretically impossible. I checked the graphs, and it seems that back at the very start of APEX in July and August, one could have only bought something like 100 K at 300 satoshi, and only if you caught the lowest price over the days and weeks. So it doesn't add up. 

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
                ▀█▀                                    
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
raveldoni

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

Yeah, I am serious. Why not?

There are many shitcoins out there with 20-30 million coins total, that are selling for 10 K satoshi or more. Even by that yardstick APEX with a circulation of only 6 million could be worth 40-50 K satoshi.

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
                ▀█▀                                    
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Victoo

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

Yeah, I am serious. Why not?

There are many shitcoins out there with 20-30 million coins total, that are selling for 10 K satoshi or more. Even by that yardstick APEX with a circulation of only 6 million could be worth 40-50 K satoshi.

Sad but true, yeah, there is for an example this thing called Dodgeparty (it's not a joke google it), that has a price of 25 K sat at the moment and has been as high as 40 something K sat. I am sure there are many examples like this , anybody else has any other examples?  Should be a lot of them
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:42:39 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 06:54:32 PM by altcoinUK

So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

That's about the right attitude :-))) When well known faces tweets that "I am buying", "this is the next big coin", then they are already middle of the dump. This is a ridiculous environment.
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:54:02 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 09:55:00 PM by altcoinUK

Buying 300 K APEX at 300 satoshi was theoretically impossible. I checked the graphs, and it seems that back at the very start of APEX in July and August, one could have only bought something like 100 K at 300 satoshi, and only if you caught the lowest price over the days and weeks. So it doesn't add up.  

I haven't checked any blockchain data, but when the developer boys left the party or at least everyone thought they left the party about 2 months ago the price was 300 sat for a bit, but you are right it was never 300 for very a long period of time. I remember I could buy quite a lot when the price crashed to 400 sat and was jumping between 400-700 for a while, I did buy a lot APEX then and I am not a whale by any means, I am just supporting these Russian dev boys. That's why I thought it was hilarious that the biggest whale of the show was publishing proudly that fuck yeaahh, I dumped my APEX. Come again, you dumped your whole 1 BTC?
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:19:28 AM

I haven't checked any blockchain data, but when the developer boys left the party or at least everyone thought they left the party about 2 months ago the price was 300 sat for a bit, but you are right it was never 300 for very a long period of time. I remember I could buy quite a lot when the price crashed to 400 sat and was jumping between 400-700 for a while, I did buy a lot APEX then and I am not a whale by any means, I am just supporting these Russian dev boys. That's why I thought it was hilarious that the biggest whale of the show was publishing proudly that fuck yeaahh, I dumped my APEX. Come again, you dumped your whole 1 BTC?

Seriously, 300k is only 5% of the market share anyways, what a failure of a whale lol.  This is the quiet before the storm which means the devs are like they said are working on something and release is coming up soon. 
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:36:57 AM

Hello APEX heads,

We are getting stronger and bigger in the numbers by the day. It looks like we had done good during the transition period from a small community to a larger and there are many new faces on this thread these days. I remember when there was only a few guys + devs posting in here a couple of months ago.

I saw info in the previous post regarding some websites, or services that ask for fee payments. I am not familiar with these at all, but if any of you guys knows more about it , I would appreciate if you could post more details, so we as a community can decide if they are worth pursuing.

MalboroMan
raveldoni

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:30:16 AM

Is multipool still stuck at 80%?

Daily trades with over 100 BTC and >0.1 BTC isn't very healthy, so new features are necessary if apex wants to become more then a simple prey for pumpers & dumpers.

The price seems to be stabilizing for the last couple of weeks. Slow and steady growth, I'll take that anytime over overnight bounces. APEX is much less volatile now.

As far as I am aware multipool should be out by the end of this month, plus some new but yet unknown features. If the devs deliver as they have so far , and I don't doubt it, then we're going toward 10 K satoshi for sure.

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
                ▀█▀                                    
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Turnkey

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:57:53 AM

So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

That's about the right attitude :-))) When well known faces tweets that "I am buying", "this is the next big coin", then they are already middle of the dump. This is a ridiculous environment.

Yeah , like the reverse psychology thing Smiley)) I know what you mean man. It's wild west out there, but in Apex we trust Smiley
Victoo

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:52:57 AM

The buy orders just keep going up, I put my buys last night at around 1600 sat, but nothing got filled. What's going on?

Has there been a leak of any news? Anyone has any info on this? Is the multipool finished?
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:58:19 PM

The buy orders just keep going up, I put my buys last night at around 1600 sat, but nothing got filled. What's going on?

Has there been a leak of any news? Anyone has any info on this? Is the multipool finished?

APEX looks more and more solid.
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:20:21 PM

APEX looks more and more solid.

Agree, but long time no any info from team.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: