Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249895 times)
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

The APEX has a lot of development in process and because of that, we will give our users an initial breakdown of the coming roadmap in 3 segments.
The first installment of our roadmap progress will be posted here within the next few hours.
After all information is release to our supports, I would like to hear feedback before the whitepaper and OP updates are made.
Once again, thank you for your support and please stop listening to new account spreading false information to try to bring the price down. APEX is designed to be held by smart traders and investors.

- APEX Team

You got 1000% of my support APEXcoin_Team and believe me there are other APEX fans that support you just as much!! I will be laughing when APEX reaches 20K and people wish they got in when it was at 1K Smiley

Keep up the great work and cant wait to see what lies ahead!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

Hi, what time is richlist to be refreshed i mean,3rd day are there same numbers , Huh
MalboroMan36

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Hi, what time is richlist to be refreshed i mean,3rd day are there same numbers , Huh

LOL - nobody's selling. That's why you see the same numbers.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:48:13 PM

LOL - nobody's selling. That's why you see the same numbers.

Anybody selling just really doesn't know how to make money in crypto. This coin saw 2k with just the mention of in-wallet games. I remember reading tweets when people thought the in-wallet games were photoshop. A great and active dev with fresh i deas + multiple road maps incoming? Yea, I'm buying more now. Will be watching to see what comes next, these guys always deliver.

Developing the future of crypto.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:39:35 PM

The APEX has a lot of development in process and because of that, we will give our users an initial breakdown of the coming roadmap in 3 segments.
The first installment of our roadmap progress will be posted here within the next few hours.
After all information is release to our supports, I would like to hear feedback before the whitepaper and OP updates are made.
Once again, thank you for your support and please stop listening to new account spreading false information to try to bring the price down. APEX is designed to be held by smart traders and investors.

- APEX Team

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

Oh just noticed the announcement, good one. Looking forward to it. Also bot in bittrex is in full action again i see,   Roll Eyes
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

Great announcement! I think all those weak hands got shaken out, dumping at sub 1k ffs. The strong hands remain.

MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:41:17 PM

Hello Apex community,

I have been in touch with the devs and was given green light to mirror the site - the new and much more clear -cut looking domain is : apexcoin.net

I managed to copy the files the dev sent me - and the new domain seems to be working fine - except one thing - the main logo on the first page does not load. I have tried to look into this, but I am not a professional , so if any of you guys are willing to check it out - contact me.

I bought two domains apexcoin.net and apexcoin.org - devs decided that .net is better and I agree. As I said I have paid for the domains, and I am paying for the monthly hosting, now , I am sure that there are a few designers with great skills here - so please contact the devs and/ or me so we can polish the site up a bit and make it look even better. Now finally we have a decent domain name !

Cheers,
Malboro Man
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

Hello Apex community,

I have been in touch with the devs and was given green light to mirror the site - the new and much more clear -cut looking domain is : apexcoin.net

I managed to copy the files the dev sent me - and the new domain seems to be working fine - except one thing - the main logo on the first page does not load. I have tried to look into this, but I am not a professional , so if any of you guys are willing to check it out - contact me.

I bought two domains apexcoin.net and apexcoin.org - devs decided that .net is better and I agree. As I said I have paid for the domains, and I am paying for the monthly hosting, now , I am sure that there are a few designers with great skills here - so please contact the devs and/ or me so we can polish the site up a bit and make it look even better. Now finally we have a decent domain name !

Cheers,
Malboro Man

Just wanted to let you know that this mistake has been corrected - the logo is loading now - and apexcoin.net looks the way it is supposed to look like.

Malboro Man
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

Hello Apex community,

Cheers,
Malboro Man

Just wanted to let you know that this mistake has been corrected - the logo is loading now - and apexcoin.net looks the way it is supposed to look like.

Malboro Man
Ah yes site looks great. Good job.
hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:36:51 AM

Good support can be make GOOD pricee...
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:48:57 AM

- APEX Team
Dev, are you not ready for update yet? Give us some update on roadmap and future developments so we can provide you feedbacks and suggestions  Smiley
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:48:47 AM

- APEX Team
Dev, are you not ready for update yet? Give us some update on roadmap and future developments so we can provide you feedbacks and suggestions  Smiley

This coin looks very good and very cheap, especially after this last post by dev. Waiting for more announcemnt to buy.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:50:45 AM

thought we would get a announcement in hours
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:42:20 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Note this is the Roadmap for the wallet aka "APORTAL"
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:18:03 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Note this is the Roadmap for the wallet aka "APORTAL"

More in-wallet games are coming in November ! I think that this is the main area of focus for all of us : devs, investors, stakeholers etc. To be the only coin out there with in-wallet gambling games.

Over the time - the look and the design of the games can be improved - and the ultimate goal would be to have this all under the umbrella of anonymous transactions !

Good times ahead people - next year we will see 50 K at least - mark my words. We just need not to panic when the whales are playing with the coin - it is obvious they want to accumulate at sub 1 K price and this is their goal. Relax and congratulate the devs for the amazing work - the first and only coin with in-wallet games and 10% interest annually. This is the real long term deal - do not get into short selling it for small profits. This is the big cahoona.

However we as a community must come together - I have already posted that I bought the domain apexcoin.net and I am paying monthly hosting. I will have email addresses with apexcoin.net extension - just getting this sorted out. The devs have a lot of coding to do and design is not their primarily goal so the community needs to step up: we need website designers to polish up the site a bit - I will give you guys free POP3 email with apexcoin.net extension - but please just come out and do something for the community . And the second thing is that we need good marketing and promotion - which is something we all can work on - posting all over BTC, reddit , twitter etc.

Malboro Man
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:40:38 AM

So there is no step towards the integration of anonymous transactions?
MalboroMan36

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:47:48 AM

I agree that should be the next major step - but we should let the devs first have functional and nice looking gambling games. And when this is completely done with - then the next obvious step would be anonymous transaction. IMO they should focus on games now - they can only do so much work - and they have done more than anybody here expected or believed. So l tip my hat to the devs - and the rest of us should stop whining about this or that - if we want this coin to have a market cap of more than 1 million USD - we all need to work on it - it will take time - but I see it happening next year for sure.

Malboro Man
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:03:40 AM

I agree that should be the next major step - but we should let the devs first have functional and nice looking gambling games. And when this is completely done with - then the next obvious step would be anonymous transaction. IMO they should focus on games now - they can only do so much work - and they have done more than anybody here expected or believed. So l tip my hat to the devs - and the rest of us should stop whining about this or that - if we want this coin to have a market cap of more than 1 million USD - we all need to work on it - it will take time - but I see it happening next year for sure.

Malboro Man

Nice work with the domains! I agree fully, no point in rolling out anon when there is no place to use it.. The main focus for the Devs is to give APEX a purpose and then to improve on all round aesthetics and development of the purpose created, IE games, shops, multipool and so on. Then comes the major overall of anon transactions that will send this coin to another dimension! But with that said here is the rub... the community needs to really start showing support. If you support a baseball, football, cricket, or any kind of sports team do you only start buying tickets to go watch you team play if and when they start winning?? If you do then you are not a supporter of that team or you do not understand real team spirit.

APEX Devs have been pushing hard to get these updates out and we need to show our appreciation with buy support! I didn't just buy a ticket to the winning game I bought my season ticket all the way to the AEX Final!!! If you see yourself as a APEX supporter I recommend you drop a few shit coins and buy your APEX season ticket to show your respect to the Devs and community!

That's the RUB!
See you on the moon
Bitcoinicon

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
duzydzichu

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:32:35 AM

Malboro Man

Lol, guys, dev said "Note this is the Roadmap for the wallet aka "APORTAL" - so this is roadmap just for wallet, roadmap for protocol (anonymous transactions, etc) will come later, lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: